Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

On the one hand, I'm glad Christmas and Jason are interacting with Cody. On the other hand, Christmas was a super-gigantic mega-bitch to Mark yesterday because Mark dared to talk to Cody. So part of me wants Mark to run to Alex and say "Christmas was talking to Cody this morning. Very interesting, I wonder if they're working together secretly."

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It is Paul's mug.  It says Paul.

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

It looked like it had Paul's name on it.

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It says...PAUL. He's drinking from Paul's cup! 

Also, this is a rare moment of Cody actually laughing. Him, Jason, and Xmas are joking about Cody being Tom Cruise's cousin. This is after Cody talking about how he still has personal stuff that he doesn't want to bring into game so it can be used for personal attacks (so the Paisley thing). So when people do find out about his daughter after the show, they'll understand why he hasn't said anything. Which really goes to show how awesome of a father Cody is if he's protecting her like that.

Cody's a lot of things, but I don't think anyone can honestly say that he's the worst father. I mean, we don't really know what he's like as a father, but my impressions is that he loves his daughter.

Thank you!! Very nice conversation between Cody and Christmas.

Oh damn, Kitty/Bunny Cam is on. I guess they're going to be waking everyone up, getting them ready, and choosing veto players. That means feeds will likely be down for about an hour.

LET'S GO CODY, LET'S GO!

Just now, Michichick said:

On the one hand, I'm glad Christmas and Jason are interacting with Cody. On the other hand, Christmas was a super-gigantic mega-bitch to Mark yesterday because Mark dared to talk to Cody. So part of me wants Mark to run to Alex and say "Christmas was talking to Cody this morning. Very interesting, I wonder if they're working together secretly."

Oh, if he did that, I wouldn't hold it against him. 

Man, Christmas is such a complicated person to me. I hate her one minute and then like her the next. I love that her and Cody were equally asking about each other's lives after Jason left the kitchen. Again, they both have a very different dynamic to someone like Paul, who is super self absorbed and has to make everything about him. Even when he was talking to Cody last night, he was talking about how he hates the isolation and how he's been there himself. Um....it's not about you. Shut up about yourself for once in your life. He really can't help himself. He can't hold back for more than a couple of minutes before boasting about himself or needing to hear his voice.

I want my dream alliance of Christmas, Elena, Mark, Cody, Kevin, and Jason to happen, goddamnit. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Cody named Mark as one who knew he was nominating Paul and then Christmas so he is seen as traitor.  She is allowed to talk to him,  LOL

I hope she has settled down.  I need her to align with Mark and the others.

I muted the sound on the bunny cam but there is the sound of someone swallowing coffee and putting the mug down on the counter.  It is a loop of that with the music muted.  Very odd. 

• Love 1

Xmas confuses me as well. She takes standing up for herself as being argumentative and belligerent . Not backing down. At 35 with her lives experiences she should know better. So I think it is a part of her personality that she tries to control but comes out during stress.

Early in the season I was looking at some of Xmas's you tubes. I wish I could remember which one and it was in the first week or two. In the comments section someone wrote that he did not think he would like Xmas. He knows her from the cross fit comps and cross fit  world and said she was not a nice person. I found that interesting. What we see when she gets fired up is probably how she is on the circuit.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, missyb said:

Xmas confuses me as well. She takes standing up for herself as being argumentative and belligerent . Not backing down. At 35 with her lives experiences she should know better. So I think it is a part of her personality that she tries to control but comes out during stress.

Early in the season I was looking at some of Xmas's you tubes. I wish I could remember which one and it was in the first week or two. In the comments section someone wrote that he did not think he wold like Xmas. He knows her from the cross fit comps and cross fit  world I said she was not a nice person. I found that interesting. What we see when she gets fired up is probably how she is on the circuit.

See?  There it is.  She is being herself.  I am tired of drugs being blamed for how she is acting.  Thank you!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I muted the sound on the bunny cam but there is the sound of someone swallowing coffee and putting the mug down on the counter.  It is a loop of that with the music muted.  Very odd. 

Do you have the video of Cody drinking from Paul's cup running in the background?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man, I'm crying a little bit from laughter. I should have reminded people that the streamable site has the videos on a constant loop.

I saw it was on a loop because I watched it several times!  Then forgot about it, obviously!  

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Feeds are already back.

It doesn't sound like they chose veto players. But if they did, Cody didn't get picked because nobody's upset.

Probably have nots. 

Yeah, Mark/Paul for veto. Which....boring. 

It would be nice if Mark won veto, took down Elena, and then worked to get Matt out of the house. That would be a nice twist...but that would have only worked if Paul was on the block instead of Jason, since they'd need Jason to vote out Matt.

So, goodbye either Elena or Cody, I guess.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It would be nice if Mark won veto, took down Elena, and then worked to get Matt out of the house. That would be a nice twist...but that would have only worked if Paul was on the block instead of Jason, since they'd need Jason to vote out Matt.

It will be Cody. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Or Mark wins veto and does not take down Elena. He is already a number one target and now has won 3 comps. Paul sees him as more dangerous to win. If Mark wins VETO and does not use it, he can officially team with Cody . No reason why not to.  Elena will not step up to the plate for Mark. She would vote him out before upsetting Paul and co.

Edited by missyb
Just now, missyb said:

Or Mark wins veto and does not take down Elena. He is already a number one target and now has won 3 comps. Paul sees him as more dangerous to win. If Mark wins VETO and does not use it, he can officially team with Cody . No reason why not to. 

I don't see Mark sacrificing Elena for Cody. 

4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Or Mark wins veto and does not take down Elena. He is already a number one target and now has won 3 comps. Paul sees him as more dangerous to win. If Mark wins VETO and does not use it, he can officially team with Cody . No reason why not to.  Elena will not step up to the plate for Mark. She would vote him out before upsetting Paul and co.

Things have changed between them.  She would not vote him out.  She wants to get Paul out.  Her eyes have been opened. 

Here they go trashing Kevin for being sketchy.  The guy is going through a mini emotional crisis having NOTHING to do with the game and Paul knows this.  He wants Kevin out because he is close to Christmas and a couple in his mind when it comes to turning on him. 

Edited by wings707
16 hours ago, Cutty said:

The three stooges (Alex, Paul, Jason) are starting to turn on Kevin. 

What I'm saying here is wrong and evil on so many levels, (chalk it up to binging on Fargo, season 1 and 2 the last few days) and also missing Jozea the messiah at this point, here's my 'scenario' - Kevin IS actually a wise guy.  Paul gets him evicted. He becomes a marked man. In the 'dark' parking lot after the wrap party, Kevin's henchmen take care of Paul. Not sure what, don't know how far I want to take this 'scenario'. But dammit. I miss Jozea. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, missyb said:

So, Elena has to weigh TV time and exposure to going after Paul. Maybe if DR told her she would get three full episodes if she went after Paul she would do it.

She was in the DR for a long time around 1am last night. 

So, remember in BB14 where that time where there was a secret hidden second POV in the house? Can we get that for the actual veto, have Mark win both, and then use it to take down Elena and then Cody when Alex puts him up?? 

Because that would be swell. Production can't be happy that Paul's steamrolling the house. For all the things about Derrick, there were other events going on in the house that wasn't just about him running the house. Watching several people just blindly doing Paul's work is no fun at all.

Fuck you Paul!  Fuck you Alex!  There is nothing subversive going on with Kevin!  He is depressed about his life.  He was telling you the truth when he said he doesn't talk to most of his kids. The youngest daughter is the only one he talks to in the apple room.   His alcohol abuse pushed them away, his wife, too.   He is going over all this in his head.  Falling for Christmas brought this all to light for him.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Michichick said:

Has Kevin actually said "I'm in love with Christmas" directly or has he hinted around about it? I've witnessed his behavior around her but not heard any statements or hints, so was wondering how blatantly he's talking about it.

Yes, I'm falling in love with Christmas , if you Google it( odd thing to Google) it's all there..also about humping her in the jury house, there are no cameras..

• Love 1

They're just slowly lining up their targets for the upcoming weeks, just in case they can't get out their original targets.

Absolutely!  It is so transparent.  

All these scenarios... does no one believe that Matt can win a comp? And Veto himself off the block?

Have you stopped laughing yet? It's possible. He could win, and we could still end up with an interesting week. Maybe.

I'd just like to avoid a Cody backdoor this week because he's been entertaining for the past day. Case in point: this clip from last night during the kitchen cleaning. Where the hell has this Cody been all this time?

• Love 6

OK, today's gotta be a Zingbot PoV, if only because it might be the only chance for us to see Cody's no doubt hilarious deadpan reaction to his Zing.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

All these scenarios... does no one believe that Matt can win a comp? And Veto himself off the block?

Have you stopped laughing yet? It's possible. He could win, and we could still end up with an interesting week. Maybe.

I'd just like to avoid a Cody backdoor this week because he's been entertaining for the past day. Case in point: this clip from last night during the kitchen cleaning. Where the hell has this Cody been all this time?

Matt has said all along he was going to throw it as long as Cody wasn't playing.

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

This Christmas and Kevin thing has me baffled.  I thought he was being a father figure to her.  She came into the game broken hearted and I thought he was a shoulder to lean on having all those children and a wife at home.  Do you really think it's much more? 

Yes, he had to be reminded everything he said, was heard

http://www.inquisitr.com/4413013/big-brother-19-spoilers-kevin-falling-for-christmas-admits-it-on-bb19-live-feeds/

I don't know if this link is allowed.

• Love 1

LOLOL, Alex just told Jason upfront that she'd choose Paul over him for F3.

This is who you're pawning for, Jason? 

She's not worth it. I want a do over this season.lol

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOLOL, Alex just told Jason upfront that she'd choose Paul over him for F3.

This is who you're pawning for, Jason? 

She treats him horribly and he stays right by her feet like a good dog.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Matt has said all along he was going to throw it as long as Cody wasn't playing.

He could win by accident. Or just pure dumb luck. Remember in BB15 when everyone tried to throw Amanda the HoH comp and she took so fucking long to answer that McCrae ended up having to take the win anyway (and then she was all butthurt about it?). So it's possible. I have to have faith, 'cause otherwise, I'm just pure hate watching.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Alex might be in the best position in the house right now (her name, as well as Jason's, haven't been brought up as targets), but her insight as a player is downright horrible. She's also not a nice person at all. 

She is mean and self absorbed.  I really despise her.  

Damn I wish Kevin could pick up on the change in attitude toward him.  He is too wrapped up in his love for Christmas being exposed.  He was not thinking when he talked about it to Jason.  They all say they forget about the cameras and this is a prime example of that happening. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

Joker's BB Updates‏ @JokersBBUpdates  31s31 seconds ago

More

1020-Ravn tells Matt that Paul hasnt been OTB. Matt says but he is down for it. Raven says I know. Matt says Paul would do it if asked

Oh my god.  No he would not. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I don't know if Cody has the wherewithal to do this. But if I were him, I would tell everyone in that house that even though he doesn't like Paul he will vote for him in F2 because he's the only one actually playing. He's the only one in this house right now that I would vote for because he's controlling you all. Those votes are important, maybe someone besides Alex cuz she's the worst, will listen. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't know if Cody has the wherewithal to do this. But if I were him, I would tell everyone in that house that even though he doesn't like Paul he will vote for him in F2 because he's the only one actually playing. He's the only one in this house right now that I would vote for because he's controlling you all. Those votes are important, maybe someone besides Alex cuz she's the worst, will listen. 

Brilliant idea!