Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Michichick said:

I thought the other day, Jason was sounding pretty open to Mark's idea that Paul needs to go. But I guess not. Did Jason ever rat Mark out for that conversation?

Not that I saw.  I had hope there, too.  

1 minute ago, Hello Lady said:

Kevin is in trouble for daring to talk with Cody

Really?  From who?  LOl, no need to answer that. 

I am disappointed with Kevin and Jason.  I am on the verge of dislike with hate soon to follow.  

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Of course. Kevin's strategy of playing all sides is starting to bite him. I kinda love it.

I dont mind, but one minute they say Cody doesn't talk to anyone, when he does, truble.Sheep!

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Alex bit a waitress once.  She was using the serving spoon to eat tiramisu.  She saw an arm reaching for it and thought it was her sister's arm, so she bit it.  But it was actually the waitress.  Satan's pet indeed.

What the fuck is wrong with her? Who the fuck does that?

No, seriously. We've been picking on Raven for her batshit insanity but I'm starting to wonder if Alex rivals her in that department. 

• Love 6

Wow, Paul is talking to Kevin/Jason/Alex/Josh and he asked Josh to leave. He's like, "Just so it's not like 5 people." Josh is such an embarrassment that he lets Paul treat him that way. ETA: Now Elena's there and Paul didn't ask her to leave so there won't be 5. Hmmmm.

Paul has decided Jason will be the nom against Elena. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kevin doesn't want them to keep sending the girls home. I think he just really wants Matt out, which I love.

He does.  He has a real hate going on there.  

• Love 1

Wow, Paul is talking to Kevin/Jason/Alex and he asked Paul to leave. He's like, "Just so it's not like 5 people." Josh is such a embarrassment that he lets Paul treat him that way.

Fine, vote Jason out.   yuh, just dreaming.

Mark can win veto, too.  Both he and Cody would take Elena down.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wow, Paul is talking to Kevin/Jason/Alex/Josh and he asked Josh to leave. He's like, "Just so it's not like 5 people." Josh is such a embarrassment that he lets Paul treat him that way. ETA: Now Elena's there and Paul didn't ask her to leave so there won't be 5. Hmmmm.

Eh, it's Jason's fault for bringing up the idea in the first place.

He probably won't get evicted over Elena, but it'll be his fault if he does. No sympathy from me. 

• Love 1

Jason- if Paul is volunteering to go up. Let him go up. Why are you throwing yourself on a sword for him. This is unreal. 

Call Paul on his bluff of oh yeah I have no problem going up, NBD. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3

Cody better win this veto and then DR better convince him to save Elena. I need something interesting/unpredictable to happen.

He will definitely save her.  

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What the fuck is wrong with her? Who the fuck does that?

No, seriously. We've been picking on Raven for her batshit insanity but I'm starting to wonder if Alex rivals her in that department. 

I hope her math is off (she does say she's terrible at it) because she said the bite thing happened like 10 years ago.  If that's true, Alex was 18 or so at the time. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He will definitely save her.  

I mean, Cody has made some colossally stupid decisions in the game, so nothing is definite.

4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Call Paul on his bluff of oh yeah I have no problem going up, NBD. 

Right! I would love this.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

I hope her math is off (she does say she's terrible at it) because she said the bite thing happened like 10 years ago.  If that's true, Alex was 18 or so at the time. 

Was she raised by rabid wolves? I don't get it. I don't know whether the age thing makes a difference or not. I did a lot of stupid shit at 18 but I didn't bite random serving staff that are bringing me delicious dessert.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah, Matt. You're such a strong competitor. You're going to beast this Veto.

If it's a race to find the prize at the bottom of the Froot Loops box.

I'm sure Alex and Paul don't want Matt to win veto, because if he takes  himself off the block they can't replace him with Cody.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 2
Just now, Michichick said:

I'm sure Alex and Paul don't want Matt to win veto, because if he take so himself off the block they can't replace him with Cody.

I bet anything that Paul tries to convince him that it's okay to win it so long as he doesn't use it on himself and uses it instead on one of Alex's noms. Because you're one of the team and you're totally safe.

Wanna bet he goes for it?

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Was she raised by rabid wolves? I don't get it. I don't know whether the age thing makes a difference or not. I did a lot of stupid shit at 18 but I didn't bite random serving staff that are bringing me delicious dessert.

If it had happened when she was a toddler or something, that would be more understandable.  But for her to say it happened 10 years ago means she was well past an age where you could chalk it up to being too little to have better emotional/impulse control.

• Love 1

LMAO at Kevin telling Elena she's fine and then being like, "Don't tell anyone I told you that." So transparent. And then he starts making comments about her being fine, as in looking, and telling her how women sometimes get crazy and misinterpret things. I couldn't be more over Kevin if I tried. I can't wait until his terrible gameplay fucks him over.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I bet anything that Paul tries to convince him that it's okay to win it so long as he doesn't use it on himself and uses it instead on one of Alex's noms. Because you're one of the team and you're totally safe.

Wanna bet he goes for it?

The entire objective was getting Cody backdoored. It's the only reason he agreed to throw the safety comp. Of course he will go for it. But I wonder if he realized when he agreed to throw that he can't use it on himself.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

Paul keeps telling Jason if he feels a little worried that Paul will go up. I mean we know it's all bullshit, but why the fuck does Jason keep going, "No it's fine I wanna do it." Bitch, why the fuck are you protecting Paul? Alex got in his head so much that he's become even more of a Paul puppet than her!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I'm sure Alex and Paul don't want Matt to win veto, because if he takes  himself off the block they can't replace him with Cody.

Why not?  Mark won safety, no Cody. 

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Kevin is a total mess. I can't imagine how he's going to act if he's ever in danger.

I am watching and I cannot figure out why he is such a mess. 

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul keeps telling Jason if he feels a little worried that Paul will go up. I mean we know it's all bullshit, but why the fuck does Jason keep going, "No it's fine I wanna do it." Bitch, why the fuck are you protecting Paul? Alex got in his head so much that he's become even more of a Paul puppet than her!

That Paul, such a swell guy, offering to go up if he needs to. I mean, he'd totally prefer not to. In fact, you should just start looking at other people, not Paul. He has a million reasons why he shouldn't go up. If he needs to take one for the team, though, he's there. Except not really.

But isn't that nice of him to offer?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

It's kind of sad how everything this week hinges on Cody's name getting drawn. If it doesn't we might as well just fast forward to Thursday.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2

Jason deserves to go.  He is such an idiot.  Matt too, he threw the comp.  Either one. 

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

It's kind of sad how everything this week hinges on Cody's name getting draw. If it doesn't we might as well just fast forward to Thursday.

Mark would take her down and he could be drawn.  two chances.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Jason deserves to go.  He is such an idiot.  Matt too, he threw the comp.  Either one. 

Mark would take her down and he could be drawn.  two chances.

Mark wouldn't take Elena down? 

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Why not?  Mark won safety, no Cody. 

They wouldn't want Matt to win veto and use it on himself because he is the 3rd nominee and so if he comes off, there is no replacement nominee.  If Matt wins veto and takes Elena or Jason down, then they can backdoor Cody.  But if he uses it on himself, that wouldn't be possible.

It's gonna be a long week for the HG. Everything depends on Cody. Does he get nominated? Does he play Veto? If he wins Veto who is the replacement nom? He's not my favorite HG but I would like him to survive and win HOH next week for the drama. 

• Love 6