Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Paul alone in HOH doing a victory dance because Jess agreed to his plan.  

Her & Cody will have makeup sex & foil Paul's plan.....hopefully. LOL!!!

• Love 1

I hope his plan fails, whether it's because Jessica does use the hex or the minions fuck him and Alex goes home.  I don't care as long as Paul doesn't get what he wants in some capacity.

• Love 2

How do the rest of his minions not see that all this does is protect Paul? If Jess is pulled down, and doesn't use the hex and Cody goes home there are two options...

1) Jess wins HOH and one of them goes home

2) Jess doesn't win HOH someone other than Paul does and either wastes the nomination on Jess and her hex or nominates someone else.  Someone else goes home.

Jason is right...just get the hex out of the game.

Jessica is in the bedroom with Cody.  She just gave him a small kiss on the lips.  She says she's sorry if she let him down.

He is telling Jessica he just wants out of the game.  She asks about the two of them.  He says they can figure it out after the show.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Jessica is in the bedroom with Cody.  She just gave him a small kiss on the lips.  She says she's sorry if she let him down.

That said, they make a pretty hot couple. Yes, I'm shallow.

Wait, does Paul at least take Jess down with the Veto in this scenario?

Just now, ByaNose said:

She showed so much promise in the first week.

It happens every so often, but rarely am I just 180 degrees on a HG like I was with Alex. She seemed great and turned out to be AWFUl. 

• Love 3
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Wait, does Paul at least take Jess down with the Veto in this scenario?

I don't think so.  He told her he would need to take Jason down or people would wonder what was up.  She said she was ok with that.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

I don't think so.  He told her he would need to take Jason down or people would wonder what was up.  She said she was ok with that.

I mean, I would hope she still ends up using the hex at the end of the day, but how she didn't insist on the veto being used on her is beyond me. "I want to make a deal with you, but I can't guarantee you safety by using the veto on you, so you'll just have to trust me, as I haven't screwed you over repeatedly before, right?"

Jess is a better player than Cody but she's still a moron. Going into a vote with the chance to cancel it and just letting it ride on trusting a guy who fucked you over TWICE? I suspect morons are offended by being compared to Jess. 

EDITED TO ADD: How could you ever trust anything Paul ever said if you're Jess? How can someone be THAT gullible? Is it just a laziness thing? Where it takes more work to argue and just easier to delude yourself and trust him? I don't get it. Every plan Paul has presented her has hinged on her having to trust him and how could she POSSIBLY trust him? 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 11
(edited)

As a Xmas fan, I feel like her character is taking a severe hit being on board for this full court press deception on Jessica. 

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
(edited)

"Well, if he says he'd going to vote Alex out in front of three other people, then that's just written in stone then. U.S. Statute 103-45 states that anything you say on Big Brother in front of three other people cannot be gone back on." 

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

As a Xmas fan, I feel like her character is taking a severe hit being on board full this full press deception in Jessica. 

Same. I was writing the other day that while she's a good person, her getting on board with some of the group stuff is a bad, bad look for her. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, JediDVguy said:

No, because she didn't lie.

Yes, she did. Her exact words on Thursday night were "I'm just really happy that America decided to give me the final Temptation, and that I have the power to keep Cody and I safe for a few weeks." That's a lie.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

Yes, she did. Her exact words on Thursday night were "I'm just really happy that America decided to give me the final Temptation, and that I have the power to keep Cody and I safe for a few weeks." That's a lie.

But it is within her power to keep them safe for a few weeks. By using the Hex one week and winning HoH the next. She never said the Temptation itself would keep them safe for weeks. If she said "...the final Temptation, which gives me the power to keep..." then she would be lying. 

I don't think Jessica put as much thought in her word choice as I have here but I can see how that can be allowed. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Yeah, anything close and they'll give it to them. It's a stretch to say that she outright lied and they're not going to do any stretching if they don't have to. :)

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, TimWil said:

America gave her the temptation. Check.

Said temptation is the final temptation (as far as we know). Check.

For a few weeks she has the opportunity to use the aforementioned temptation. Check.

This temptation gives her the ability to keep both her and Cody from being evicted, even if they're nominated alongside each other on a Thursday night. Check.

No lie contained in that sentence. Lol. 

• Love 7
(edited)

A new fantasy scenario. Jess is stringing them all along and come eviction night, uses her Hex and they are all off balance for HOH.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3

Paul is always an asshole, but man, Paul in control is a special kind of piece of shit. Remember the beginning of last season when he was telling everyone what to do when the "new" players were going to be united against the veterans? 

• Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

America gave her the temptation. Check.

Said temptation is the final temptation (as far as we know). Check.

For a few weeks she has the opportunity to use the aforementioned temptation. Check.

This temptation gives her the ability to keep both her and Cody from being evicted, even if they're nominated alongside each other on a Thursday night. Check.

No lie contained in that sentence. Lol. 

Her temptation does NOT keep her safe for 3 weeks.  It is a one shot deal she can use to stop only one of the next 4 evictions.  She implied hers was like Paul's.  She and Cody are NOT safe for the next 3 week.  Lie. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Her temptation does NOT keep her safe for 3 weeks.  It is a one shot deal she can use to stop only one of the 4 evictions.  She implied hers was like Paul's. 

Implying isn't lying. They let Paul imply that he was safe longer because of winning HOH and this is in the same vein. Jessica isn't getting her Hex taken away for lying.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jessica:  "If the DR tells me no to the question I asked then you have to use the veto..." and cut to fish.  I wish I knew what followed.

Yea. That was interesting.

Honestly, at this point, I can't even get angry about Jessica seemingly buying this obvious bullshit. I mean it's almost comical. And when she gets fucked over yet again for the 3rd (4th?) time next week I will laugh and laugh. Or if these people really do go after Alex instead I will laugh and laugh.

But a part of me is hoping she's playing them and she's going to bust out the Hex on Thursday. Paul's reaction would sustain me in life for years to come.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica:  "If the DR tells me no to the question I asked then you have to use the veto..." and cut to fish.  I wish I knew what followed.

I think she might be checking some of the accompanying language to the fictional bill I mentioned.  "There were at least three other people there, so that's legally binding, right? Paul has to do what he promised me, right? I'm not just a moron, right?" 

When she gets three nos, she will be so sad.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
(edited)

I believe Christmas is in on it. 

By the way, I honestly do get where Jess is coming from, in that she so clearly wants to be with the group again. She just doesn't understand that that is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. And it is glaringly obvious that it is never going to happen and yet she just won't admit it to herself. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Does Christmas know they have no intention of voting Alex out or is she in the dark like Mark/Elena?

She knows.  Paul told her that she and Alex needed to stage a fight that would be believable.

(edited)

It is only Sunday.  Never underestimate what happens under the covers from now until Thursday.  I think she will use the hex but believes she won't in this moment. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I was just thinking about BB16 Christine, where she was just SO happy to be in the majority group that she would do anything they asked, even if it was obvious she was the low person in their group. 

Here, Jess doesn't even have THAT. "Yeah, sure, we'll vote out a member of the group because you asked despite you not being in our group. That somehow makes sense to you that you could ask for and get that, okay."

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas, stop embarrassing yourself.

I agree that it seems as if she's pandering to him. On the flip side ... it shows that she sees what he's doing.

Edited by KootieTaw
  • Love 6
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

All I'm about is Paul getting slightly inconvenienced on the way to his inevitable win and this idiot won't even give me that. 

RIGHT! It's like motherfucking Derrick all over again. Only possibly somehow worse!

• Love 3

Imagine a kid in Pre-K goes up to another kid and says, "Wow, awesome cupcake. If you give me your cupcake, I'll give you two Snickers tomorrow." So the kid gives the kid the cupcake and then the next day, the other kid tells her, "Oh, sorry, things changed. I can't give you the Snickers. Sorry."

Okay, AT THAT POINT, the Pre-K kid will stop trusting the other kid. 

But let's say that a week later, the kid is once again eating her great cupcake (her dad works at a bakery and he always makes her awesome cupcakes) and the other kid says, "Sorry about last time, but I really would like your cupcake. If you give it to me, I'll give you FOUR Snickers tomorrow." The kid gives the other kid the cupcake and the next day the other kid comes in and says, "Oh, sorry, last minute change of plans. I can't give you any Snickers. Sorry."

At this point, our four-year-old protagonist, having all of the wisdom that one gets in four years on this Earth, would basically never trust that person again.

So now imagine a week later saying, "Here, I'll give you eight Snickers tomorrow for that cupcake today." The four-year-old would NEVER take that deal based on past history, and yet this grown ass woman is dumb enough to take this deal. BB sure knows how to cast this show. 

• Love 15

I almost want Jessica to remain on the block and get blindsided with the Hex in her pocket. Keep the moping Marine around for another week because he'll be an easy target. This is just sad. Marcellus not using the Veto still tops the chart for Stupidest BB Move Ever but fuck, Jessica is determined to get as close to that spot as she can. 

• Love 8

A few minutes ago Jessica said to Cody, "I think when you watch all of this back you'll see that even when you're not right next to me the things I do and how I defend you were exactly the person you thought I was."  To me it came off like she's trying to justify in her mind letting him get voted out this week.  It probably didn't help that right after that he told her that he trusts her 1000%.  It's like giving her permission to get him out.

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It is only Sunday.  Never underestimate what happens under the covers from now until Thursday.  I think she will use the hex but believes she won't in this moment. 

I do believe that there is a chance she changes her mind, but Jess has been surprisingly rigid so far this season. Plus, of course,  you know Cody is going to say SOME stupid shit over the next couple of days. If Paul used veto on her, then I REALLY think she'll not use her hex. As at least there, he actually DID something for her. 

Edited by Brian Cronin