Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh no I want Jessica. She would be such a bitch it'd be hilarious!

I don't want to see her win anything. At least for now. She badly needs to gain some humility. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

Josh winning would be terrible.  Everyone would be pulling him back and forth trying to press for their own agenda.  It would be a terrible week. 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How long does this comp usually last? 

I feel like it was awhile on BBOTT, but I feel like every comp took like 5 hours on there so I don't know lol.

I just want someone to win that will nom someone from Mark/Elena/Raven/Matt/Dom tbh. I'm not convinced any of them would though.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
(edited)

It infuriated me last season when they didn't show the comp on the feeds a few times.  There is no excuse not to click over.  We pay for this!!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
Just now, Michichick said:

Jessica would probably nominate Christmas and Alex. I'd rather Jessica lose his one.

I'd kind of laugh if Jessica nominated Alex, because then HER side would not trust Jody anymore, and then they'd have nobody for week three, which means they'd be free game on the block the following week.

Again, I'm not seeing any truly horrific options that would be the worst ever. Jody in power one more week sucks, but they'd dig themselves further into a hole that they couldn't climb out of, and they'd both be up on the block easily for week 3, which means one of them goes home for sure. As of right now, I just see Alex's side protecting them, because even though they hate them, they need their numbers.

So....preferably, Christmas or her allies will win HOH, just to ensure another member on the other side leaves. Since we can't get rid of Paul, we might as well take advantage of rooting for one of Jody to go home. 

I'm just gonna prep myself for the worst wins: Jessica or Jason, for sure. Alex would probably put up Christmas/Jessica, so that could be fun to watch. Kevin's unpredictable too. 

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I just want someone to win that will nom Someone from Mark/Elena/Raven/Matt/Dom tbh. I'm not convinced any of them would though.

This is why Jillian should have stayed. A Matt/Raven nom would have been hilarious. Imagine the pearl clutching from Cody about the fact that the dying girl is on the block! Oh noes! It would be a race to win Veto so that they could use it on her and be the knight in shining armour.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like it was awhile on BBOTT, but I feel like every comp took like 5 hours on there so I don't know lol.

I can tell you exactly how long it was, because it was a question about which was the shortest comp for a veto: it was under an hour.

Also, feeds are coming back. It just flickered back in.

• Love 1

As I still like the majority of the HGs, I don't want Jessica anywhere near that HOH. Another week of her and Cody telling each other how awesome they are, hiding from the rest of the house? No thank you. Those two need to mingle like the rest of the hamsters.

• Love 5
(edited)

Cody looks bored stiff.

Or like he's rebooting.

ETA: LOL the way he examines the tickets is like he's looking for a counterfeit $20 bill. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
Just now, wings707 said:

What is "it"

The ball in the hole. They have to find tickets in the candies, and then they deliver those tickets to Cody, who gives them their balls, and then they try to score.

Paul got so, so close, though!

(edited)

Tickets to roll a ball and get it in the center of a heart.

They need tickets.

ETA: It reminds me of Willy Wonka bit with the tickets.

Edited by vb68

The look on Jessica's face as she slams those lollipops against the side of the conveyor belt to look for tickets is hilarious. She looks like a three year old throwing a toy tossing tantrum.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

The ball in the hole. They have to find tickets in the candies, and then they deliver those tickets to Cody, who gives them their balls, and then they try to score.

The ball in the hole?  

Just now, urusai said:

This one is harder than OTT.  it';s a curved board instead of a straight shot.

There's one path that's a straight shot but it's narrower and Kevin's ball jumped right past the hole.

1 minute ago, wings707 said:
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The ball in the hole?  

If you watch on the quad cam, you can see in the bottom right that they have to roll the ball down the clear raised platform to land in the center area. If it lands there, they win.

OK, Josh's turn. Miss! Roll backwards!  Roll backwards!

Now Paul. MISS!! Rolled backwards! Rolled off the ledge! Loser roll - over the edge! (Note: the HG have to roll the ball on a curved ramp that slopes upward, so many of the balls roll back down and off.)

Jessica getting out her aggression on the lollipops!

Just now, wings707 said:

The ball in the hole?  

They have to roll a ball on a ramp to get to a hole in the center of a platform. They can use either of the three different ramps: one is straight on, one is curvy, and the other one is kind of straight.

Cody trying to tell Jessica to watch how Paul does it.

Christmas sliding all over the ground is killing me.

I'm pretty much rooting for anyone but Jessica. I want to see them have to come down from their throne room and interact with the other hamsters.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

It seems like Christmas is staying on the ground getting tickets and giving them to Paul. 

Not the worst strategy. It must be a pain to try to move around with all those candies on the ground, and her trying to go back up and down the platform to grab the balls to roll them probably allows more time for people to find tickets, and since Paul's gotten close, she might as well keep him in the line so she can give him tickets.

Paul and Kevin have gotten close.

12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, here we go! They're all "ow"ing and "ouch"ing as they get hit by "candy".

So many victim noises. Lol.

I have no idea what is actually going on or who is winning.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Raven is stuffing tickets in her sports bra for both her and Elena. Who are they saving them for?

I'm guessing Matt

Just now, wings707 said:

How many tickets do you need for one ball?

Seems like one ticket per ball? But it looks like they have a max limit on how many balls to roll per turn, as none of them have used more than three.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Hold on; why the hell am I rooting for Paul?

To save Christmas?

Tbh, I'm Team Anyone But Jess or Jason. 

• Love 1

Yay! Paul's balls are rolling off ! Hurray!

Dominique's turn now w/two balls. She's going with the narrow ramp, then the slightly curved one.

Go Alex!  All three rolled off. I don't see how any of the balls can stay on that curved ramp.

This comp is going to take a long time. That's OK. I'm working from home tomorrow, don't have to catch the bus in.

Jessica - MISS!! Epic fail.

Paul - MISS! Please! One came close, but missed. Sigh of relief - didn't make it.

Well, here's Matt. Miss.

Josh.  Missed all three.

I see that the ramps kind of follow the letters they are above. The curved one is above the C, the straight one follows the leg of the "n" and the slight curved one follows the "y".

And Paul just won. Major crap! Oh well, better now since he couldn't be nominated anyway. And he can't win next week.