Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: In the Eye Abides the Heart

After being blackmailed by A.D., one of the Liars begins to supply info to the dark side in order to protect those closest to her. Detective Furey questions how much the PLLs know about what happened to Archer Dunhill. Aria tries to issue an ultimatum to Ezra in regards to Nicole, while Emily struggles with how to support Ali. Spencer goes to elaborate lengths to meet up with Mary Drake and encounters Wren. After learning something surprising about Lucas, Hanna sets out to prove her friend is innocent and uncovers even more troubling info. And another person is brought in on the secret of A.D.'s game.

The Episode Directed by Troian Bellisario ("Spencer").

Whatever answers or reveals this episode may or may not have, i'm expecting this episode to be one of the entire series' standouts for that reason alone.  Troian's always seemed to have her pulse on what the PLL audience has felt about the show more than any of the creative PTB.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, dwmckim said:

The Episode Directed by Troian Bellisario ("Spencer").

Whatever answers or reveals this episode may or may not have, i'm expecting this episode to be one of the entire series' standouts for that reason alone.  Troian's always seemed to have her pulse on what the PLL audience has felt about the show more than any of the creative PTB.

I'm sure Troian did an amazing job, but don't set your expectations too high in terms of quality/content of the episode itself. She directed it, she didn't write it. So if the script was full of filler and romance plots, that's what the episode is going to be, too. 

• Love 6
(edited)
6 hours ago, AftermathTV said:

Wren's been gone for over 70 episodes and deserves that "Finally". 

Wren has been gone so long I wasn't even sure it was the same actor playing him.  And while I always enjoyed his sexy accent, at this stage of the game I'm more interested in answers than arm candy. Specifically I'm curious to see if Mona can succeed where Caleb failed (i.e. crack that board game) ;-) 

Edited to add: Why is there no show next week? A boycott of Mother's Day week in protest of Mary Drake???

Edited by Peanut6711
11 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Why is there no show next week? A boycott of Mother's Day week in protest of Mary Drake???

The finale's going to be two hours long (plus a farewell special), so they needed to take a week off to get it away from Famous in Love. Why they chose this week, I'm not sure.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, marinaalexis said:

I'm sure Troian did an amazing job, but don't set your expectations too high in terms of quality/content of the episode itself. She directed it, she didn't write it. So if the script was full of filler and romance plots, that's what the episode is going to be, too. 

True, but regardless of the writing of the episode, as director, Troian has creative license to present it in whatever frame and interpretation she chooses.  If she gets a scene that she feels is garbage or bs, she can go to town with how it's screened and plays out.

So will Wren's layover from hell be at Rosewood International Airport ?  Or are they going to bother to say if it was Philadelphia International or Newark Liberty ?  

And much like last episode, it's all about the winners and losers.  Seriously, why does it matter ?  And does anyone care at this point ?

That's odd. I'm disappointed it's not on this week. I thought I disliked the show.  The clips look good. Mona messing with the board game. What is Aria up to? Do Wren and Ezra know each other?

I guess I'll have to wait another week before I'm let down.

4 hours ago, Froippi said:

According to this clip Wren is Nicole's Therapist Ezra refers to him as Dr. Wren

I heard Dr. Randall. I know, I was trying to grasp for a point of that sneak peek too, but it's just one of the 40 or so minutes of Troian's directing already wasted.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, Froippi said:

According to this clip Wren is Nicole's Therapist Ezra refers to him as Dr. Wren

1 hour ago, AftermathTV said:

I heard Dr. Randall. I know, I was trying to grasp for a point of that sneak peek too, but it's just one of the 40 or so minutes of Troian's directing already wasted.

I heard Dr. Randall too. Is that Kate's father? Please don't bring Kate back in the last six episodes, show!

ETA: I also considered the possibility that Dr. Randall could refer to Kate or Isabel, but I rewatched and Ezra referred to Dr. Randall as "him," so I'm back to Kate's dad.

ETA: I'm pretty sure that only doctors who work with kids would ever be referred to as "Dr. [first name]" so I can't imagine why Wren would ever be referred to as Dr. Wren. Ha, the only other example I can think of is Rachel's chiropractor Dr. Bobby (on Friends). I can still hear Dr. Green saying, "His name is Robert Bobby?"

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 3
On 5/11/2017 at 5:26 AM, dwmckim said:

True, but regardless of the writing of the episode, as director, Troian has creative license to present it in whatever frame and interpretation she chooses.  If she gets a scene that she feels is garbage or bs, she can go to town with how it's screened and plays out.

I wonder how much freedom she was given... it strikes me as more of a courtesy, a step above an executive producer credit. I'm sure if she were given full creative freedom, her disdain for the plotting and writing would shine through strongly.  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, insubordination said:

I get confused with all the A's   They all like to play with liar dolls & stuff?  Uber A? 

I feel like they've definitely overdone the doll motif. We're supposed to believe all 3 A's had an unhealthy doll obsession?  

On 5/17/2017 at 6:43 AM, Chinspinner said:

I wonder how much freedom she was given... it strikes me as more of a courtesy, a step above an executive producer credit. I'm sure if she were given full creative freedom, her disdain for the plotting and writing would shine through strongly.  

I think that people may have an unrealistic expectation of the influence a director has on a TV episode.

In a film it's supposed to be the Director's vision with everyone else acting in service of the director's vision, they can freely change anything in the script as they see fit.

In TV the director is acting in service of the writer's vision. Their job is to take what is in the script and put it on the screen. A TV director is there to set up shots, keep things moving along on schedule, and to give feedback and suggestions on the acting choices being made to try to realize the scene as it is written. If a TV director does try to influence or change the meaning of a scene it still has to go through the editing process, which, again, will be done in service of the head writer's vision.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Perfect Xero said:

I think that people may have an unrealistic expectation of the influence a director has on a TV episode.

In a film it's supposed to be the Director's vision with everyone else acting in service of the director's vision, they can freely change anything in the script as they see fit.

In TV the director is acting in service of the writer's vision. Their job is to take what is in the script and put it on the screen. A TV director is there to set up shots, keep things moving along on schedule, and to give feedback and suggestions on the acting choices being made to try to realize the scene as it is written. If a TV director does try to influence or change the meaning of a scene it still has to go through the editing process, which, again, will be done in service of the head writer's vision.

I agree. A director on a TV show is more there to set up shots, ensure the actors are interpreting the text correctly and keep to schedule. They don't supplant the show runner or writers (and lets be honest, they are the biggest problem with this show).  

Edited by Chinspinner
4 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Clip #4:

Smh Emily. Maybe Paily realistically had a chance to move forward maturely if Emily spilled what happened, but now Paige will feel deceived when A or something else alerts her. I can't think of any partners Emily/Alison haven't mistreated, so they deserve each other. The baby doesn't deserve them though.

Pretty "meh" episode.

Spencer:  "I'm meeting with Wren because he helped Charlotte sneak into Radley in a huge continuity error considering she was a fucking patient at Radley the entire time and was actually sneaking out, but since I acknowledged it IMK can now handwave away the audience's complaints."  I may have paraphrased a bit.

Good call to everyone who thought Spencer probably used Wrollins' credit card at the bar when she was getting hammered with Furey.

I actually said "don't apologize to that asshole, Aria!" when she told Ezra that she was sorry for dropping some much needed truth bombs on him.  What a prick.

"Maybe Lucas is AD!" yeah, not in episode 15 he isn't. 

• Love 3

Eh. Way too much focus on the Emison baby and Ezria for my liking. I was pretty bored.

Ali's "coming out" scene - if that's what that was supposed to be - was underwhelming. Sasha's acting was fantastic, but once again it felt like it was all about Ali, Ali, Ali. Everything she said about Emily seemed to revolve around herself...not actually about what draws her to Emily as a person. And might I point out that this is the THIRD time we could have easily gotten confirmation beyond her own words that she's pregnant...but haven't? I'm still not totally convinced that she's not lying about the whole thing.

Aria needs to throw the ring in Ezra's face and never look back. He's either a disgusting pig or he's on the A team, because his back-and-forth behavior was appalling.

FINALLY the return of the credit card slip-up. That was the only scene that I was really engaged in. Uh-oh, Spencer...

They are seriously still majorly underutilizing Mona this season. She's only been in like, what, seven scenes this season so far? She'd better start playing a major role or I'm going to be even more bored - she's one of the only characters I still like. Same goes for Mary, I want more of her than the thirty seconds she's been on screen!

Okay so Lucas is definitely not A.D. I'm interesting in his role in the next episode...could anyone tell for sure if he said "That is the reason you were tortured" or "I am the reason you were tortured" to Hanna in the promo?

• Love 3

Emily asking Alison to have the baby seemed kind of off to me. I could buy that Emily might want to be a mom and might even want to start a family with Alison one day if they ever actually talk to each other about their feelings, but Alison didn't consent to having that baby put inside her and Emily pressuring her to carry it to term and have it, knowing that Ali had previously chosen to terminate the pregnancy, seemed super selfish and insensitive and Emily's not usually selfish or insensitive. And I don't know if Emily actually thought her, Ali and Paige could really raise the baby together or if she was just trying to let Paige down gently but the entire idea sounded like the plot of some ill-advised sitcom. 

Everything about this pregnancy is just sad and gross and I'm getting tired of seeing Alison just look sick and defeated in every scene she's in.  

Hanna asking Mona to get involved in the game because it's her turn next! when she knows Mona has some mental issues and really can't afford to be pulled back into games like that was also kind of selfish, but Mona is probably the girls' best bet to getting the upper hand in the game. 

Wonder how long Lucas's red-herring plot will go on for because we all know any one who's a suspect this early in the season could be immediately ruled out because the actual AD is going to be randomly revealed for maximum shock value in the finale. Not sure why the liars are so shocked by Little Lucas and Little Charlotte writing a revenge fantasy comic book and think it's actually going to matter. They were both lonely kids who were picked on and left out, that's exactly the kind of thing I would expect from kids like that. 

So Dark Aria is a dumpster diver and AD is apparently a magician who can turn comic books in lockers into black hoodies in the matter of seconds. Why can't Dark Aria torture Ezra who actually deserves it and not her friends? 

Spencer getting drunk off her ass after burying Rollins finally comes back to bite her in the ass. Knew that credit card was Rollins' from the start. 

Appreciate the symbolism of mother and daughter communicating via wine bottle. 

The episode was kind of a mess but Troian did a nice job directing and Sasha was really strong in her emotional scenes. 

• Love 6

There goes me thinking it was Lucas. They came to that idea too fast.

Loved seeing Wren.

So Ezra doesn't think something is up with Spencer wanting him to lie to Aria? Speaking of which, surprised she wasn't gone or said she'd be gone when he came back. I guess it showed maturity to not run away. 

That digital Aria was such a flop. Bad special effects.

I don't remember the Liars ever interrogating Lucas about Charlotte? So how did he lie?

Good on Marco for finding Spencer's easy mistakes. He's competent. They had the police on their side and they still screwed it up. This isn't even comparable to needing to cover Shana's death. Throw them all in the slammer, Furey.

Hanna wants to have a kid because of how great she and Caleb look. Mmkay....fantastic reasons for being parents at their ages continue.

"Lucas, is that you?". Yes Aria, Uber A will confirm that to you ASAP.

Mona underestimated Lucas. Aria with her own hoodie.

"We can make this work". Paige still knows how to call out lines of bullshit. Sabrina is lucky she got that job switch or Emily would be leading her on with these two to boot. Emily wants a post-modern threesome.

"This is where we find out who we are". True thing, song lyrics. 

Ezra, go make things worse. Please. Nicole is owed more than your occasional bed fling high school student.

Paige slipping into Alison's house. *rolls eyes* Trying to make us think she's creepy again, but I'd only love Paige more if she got payback.

But no, payback's not on the table, as the show finally tries to sit Paige and Alison down together. To mixed results since Alison still is not mature enough for Paige to hand the keys over to, but supposedly her liking how Emily looks at her means a road to redemption. Paige then leaves satisfied instead of burning down Alison's house. I hope Iowa is full of lesbians with sharp minds for her.

Spencer tries to meet the person who killed Jessica on her own. Instead she meets her boy toy laying down cold hard facts. She chooses to run again instead of fessing up. Blah.

Mona has to play the game and beat it. "Don't ask me to do this". I'm confident she'll pay a price for it because of this monologue.

Ok, what the hell, "Spencer" meeting with Wren right after her adventure with Mary/Marco feels random as hell and out of place. Wren's been gone before they even knew about Charles. You can say they met up during the time-skip, but her asking Ezra not to say a word. UGH. Twincer better not happen. That'd be so moronic even if it fulfilled everyone's wish for a Liar to be A (sort of). It sadly fits way too much with how they are framing this Mary Drake story.......

I'm too disinterested to do full rants on Emison anymore, it's self-explanatory. Without Paige in the equation, it's nothing to talk about.

So Aria being more focused on Ezra than A finally has a comeuppance for her. Only took 7 seasons. That file better have major mystery payoff.

"That's the reason why you were tortured". Lucas's last spotlight until the finale. Time to dig into his more interesting layers.

Be prepared, these next 3-4 episodes are going to be more Liars vs. police shenanigans. Aria's next task is to rip up Emison baby crap. Yawn.

• Love 2
(edited)

#Avataria as Marlene has been referring to that ridiculous phone filter thing that kept facetiming Aria on twitter was so hilariously bad that I actually tuned out everything it said. 

Alison being startled awake by Paige creepily hovering over her and Paige's weird line delivery about Ali not locking the door was kind of funny too. If we didn't know Paige is officially gone after this episode, I would think she was going to return in full revenge mode and kidnap Ali and Emily's baby later on. They make her so intense and creepy for some reason. It's weird because they otherwise write her as pretty just and dignified. 

Edited by SadieT
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, SadieT said:

#Avataria as Marlene has been referring to that ridiculous phone filter thing that kept facetiming Aria on twitter was so hilariously bad that I actually tuned out everything it said

It wasn't as jarring as young Princess Leia in Rogue One, probably because it was so bad that is didn't fall into the Uncanny Valley.  Actually it reminded me of Max Headroom (showing my age there).  #AriaHeadroom

• Love 1

Emily does know she can have her own babies right? This storyline is just ridiculous and offensive and Emily asking Alison to have it was easily one of the lowest things this show has ever done...and that's saying a lot.

How many more episodes until we're all done with this?

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, kissedbyarose said:

Emily does know she can have her own babies right? This storyline is just ridiculous and offensive and Emily asking Alison to have it was easily one of the lowest things this show has ever done...and that's saying a lot.

Yeah there’s really no reason for Emily to want Alison to have this particular baby that was conceived in such a violent and violating way, unless she’s randomly pro-life, which we know she’s not because she was supportive of Ali aborting Archer’s baby. I think Hanna talking about how she wants to have babies with Caleb might have made Emily think about having babies with Alison and is going to set up Emison being together, but this baby isn’t actually Emily and Alison’s, it's Emily's and mystery creepy dude whose sperm was used to fertilize her eggs which were then implanted into Alison without her consent, so not quite the cute little picture Hanna was painting. And Emily and Alison could still get together and have a baby on their own down the line if they want. Neither of them seem to have fertility issues so no need to treat this baby like it's their only chance. They could eventually have a baby that isn't born from an act of abuse when they're ready. Emily talking about how she didn’t want to have to write a regretful letter to her kid one day like Mary made no sense because if Ali went through with the abortion, there would be no kid to write a letter to. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, AftermathTV said:

Ok, what the hell, "Spencer" meeting with Wren right after her adventure with Mary/Marco feels random as hell and out of place. Wren's been gone before they even knew about Charles. You can say they met up during the time-skip, but her asking Ezra not to say a word. UGH. Twincer better not happen. That'd be so moronic even if it fulfilled everyone's wish for a Liar to be A (sort of). It sadly fits way too much with how they are framing this Mary Drake story.......

They didn't even set it up, Ezra's in the airport & out of nowhere, there's Spencer talking to Wren. WTH? Are we supposed to know how that happened?

1 hour ago, kissedbyarose said:

Five. Five very looong episodes until we are put out of our misery.

• Love 4
(edited)

That wasn't Spencer meeting with Wren.  You don't go from Spencer running like hell out of that cabin to just meeting with an old friend to get answers to just stepping out of the shower and playing telephone through messages in a bottle.  Even the lightning was off.  Her bangs were parted differently.  Her body language was off.  When has Spencer ever worn a tshirt and jeans? Don't tell anyone you saw me? Everything about that was out of place.  There was no setup, no follow through, and they teased that one scene way too much.  That wasn't Spencer.  Nope. That was our first answer of the season.

A kind of sounded like Paige but I'm going with red herring there. But who just shows up standing over someone sleeping?

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

That wasn't Spencer meeting with Wren.  You don't go from Spencer running like hell out of that cabin to just meeting with an old friend to get answers to just stepping out of the shower and playing telephone through messages in a bottle.  Even the lightning was off.  Her bangs were parted differently.  Her body language was off.  When has Spencer ever worn a tshirt and jeans? Don't tell anyone you saw me? Everything about that was out of place.  There was no setup, no follow through, and they teased that one scene way too much.  That wasn't Spencer.  Nope. That was our first answer of the season.

A kind of sounded like Paige but I'm going with red herring there. But who just shows up standing over someone sleeping?

Twin-cer?! Someone in an incredibly life-like Spencer face mask? Or just good old multiple personalities? 

My sister said #Avataria sounded like Paige too, but I don't think it was necessarily meant to. Just bad digital effects.

Not only that, but who in Rosewood leaves their door unlocked? It's like the suburban murder capital of the world. And why would Alison, who has been violently assaulted in that very house twice before (one time fairly recently during 7a), leave her door unlocked? That makes even less sense. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh, and were the airport buddies already through security?  Did Spencer just buy a ticket to meet Wren during his layover from hell? Why were they arguing?  Why did Wren look like he crapped himself when Spencer asked Ezra to join them?  Why was Spencer drinking vodka and soda, A's drink of choice?  And wearing every piece of A clothing but the black hoodie that was left for Aria?

I'm done.  I don't think that was Spencer, in case y'all didn't know. ;)

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Love 2
(edited)

It's a running joke to make Paige offputting at times (since half the fanbase worships Alison but doesn't trust her). I imagine that scene faked out a lot of Paige haters, only for it to be revealed Paige was trying to give her mature advice and let go of Emily. Basically a slap in the face to Paige hater expectations.

Has anyone watched these btw? 

Edited by AftermathTV
  • Love 2
(edited)

Aria is an idiot for taking orders from AD instead of telling the other girls she was being threatened.

On the other hand, I'm glad she finally stood up to Ezra and told him that she didn't want him to go running every time Nicole's parents snap their fingers. And what the hell was with that weak excuse this week? He had to fly to Maine to talk to Nicole's new doctor in person? That's just ridiculous. We have phones. We have texts. We have facetime. We have skype. We have email. We have so many ways to communicate that don't require Ezra to fly to Maine.

Why is Emily so determined to have this baby? It makes no sense to me. She has eggs left in her body so she can have another baby later in life. This isn't like Rafael's situation on Jane the Virgin where this is the last chance for her to have a biological kid of her own.

I don't understand the point of Mary and Spencer leaving notes for each other in a wine bottle. If Mary can walk all the way up to the doorway of Spencer's house to leave a note, why can't she just walk a couple more steps and go THROUGH the door and talk to Spencer? This makes me suspect that whoever left the notes wasn't actually Mary. Then again, this show has made me paranoid about everything and everyone!

I was cracking up at Paige/Alison face off with both of them wearing blazers. Is that supposed to be the wardrobe department's way of telling us that they're both grownups now?

2 hours ago, SadieT said:

Twin-cer?! Someone in an incredibly life-like Spencer face mask?

She must have gone to the store where Wrollins got his incredibly life-like Wilden mask. It's probably in Rosewood right next to the cupcake place.

Wren is so unattractive with that buzz cut.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 3

Ezra, go make things worse. Please. Nicole is owed more than your occasional bed fling high school student

I really hated the part where he said that Nicole's been through the worst thing you could ever go through and survived.

The dollhouse/general A torture hasn't exactly been a picnic.

So I guess neither Lucas nor Wren is Uber A. Disappointing as I could have accepted either of those outcomes (or Mona).

The Twincer theory is so completely ridiculous, that I'm starting to be afraid that it's right.

I quite liked the Spencer/Furey scenes in this ep.

• Love 2

I finally got around to watching it. 

• The Aria face was amusing. 
  • It was nice to have Mona back
  • Everything else bored me.

The problem is that I simply don't like any of the characters. Even ignoring the astonishingly awful writing and all the other problems the show has; if you dislike the main characters it is hard to care what happens to them. This issue is becoming worse, because this season, not only are they unlikable, they are also incredibly dull.   

• Love 4
6 hours ago, SadieT said:

#Avataria as Marlene has been referring to that ridiculous phone filter thing that kept facetiming Aria on twitter was so hilariously bad that I actually tuned out everything it said. 

It was just so bad.  And glitchy to boot.

1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I don't understand the point of Mary and Spencer leaving notes for each other in a wine bottle. If Mary can walk all the way up to the doorway of Spencer's house to leave a note, why can't she just walk a couple more steps and go THROUGH the door and talk to Spencer? This makes me suspect that whoever left the notes wasn't actually Mary. Then again, this show has made me paranoid about everything and everyone!

The wine bottle note dead-drop was so incredibly stupid -- why didn't Spencer just setup a motion-activated camera to record who was leaving the notes, because I bet it ain't Mary Drake as well.

Aria was pretty bitchy to Ezra -- it's all about me, me, me and my destiny to marry the pedophile that stalked me and my friends in high school.
And why didn't Ezra follow up with "what have you done for me ?"  ?

The comic book was just beyond stupid -- come on, it's a plant by AD.  As is the real estate ruse about Hanna's building.  Red herrings galore.

The Game has a self-defense mechanism consisting of an exacto knife blade -- seriously, it's hammer time for this thing.  Problem solved.  But, oh no the game is sealed.  What can we do ?   FFS !

Spencer went from her confrontation with Fury at this deserted house -- straight to the airport (they never do mention WHICH airport, because it ain't Rosewood International) to meet Wren.  This is probably one of the most random scenes in this show, as there was no setup that Spencer had had any contact with Wren or had any plans to go to the airport BEFORE she went to meet Mary.  The writers on this show should be embarrassed of themselves.

Overall, I was just plain bored.

• Love 5

Yes, Emily, because this is the only time you can possibly have a baby. Like, really? Ali's going through a serious trauma and you want to ask her to go through PTSD and more hell for a baby? And yes, I'm aware that I'm defending Ali, someone I've actively disliked for most of the series. I knew it was happening, but it doesn't make it right in any way. Especially since they don't know who the father is, I just wonder why Emily could even consider keeping this baby that none of them planned for, nor wanted in the first place, and especially since it was forced by A.D. Ali is going to have to stare at that baby for the rest of its life, knowing that it's not hers, knowing that she went through hell, and never getting to forget about it. 

You know what? Whatever; Marlene King just wants her romantic pairings to be endgame, so none of this was ever going to make sense in the first place. This is going to turn out like the Cece situation; tone-deaf and wrong on so many levels, as well as insulting, but treated like some romantic and brilliant idea. Oh look, Pailey break up, what a surprise! Said no one ever. Why even bother in the first place, then?  

That video alter of Aria was creepy as hell, and is it just me, or did the voice sound exactly like Ali? Actually, people mentioning Paige on here makes me think that they just used Lindsey's voice, but I did think it was Sasha's voice at first. A bit deeper than normal, but that was my first thought when watching the episode.

Ezra can go jump into a well. Aria should just go full dark and murder him the first chance that she gets. 

So, Spencer's credit card thing gets brought back up. 

I love Mona so much and I'm so disappointed that we've gotten so little of her. Hopefully, the next five episodes have her in it. 

I could still be convinced that Wren is Uber A, or at the very least, working with Uber A and probably was the one to impregnate Ali. I mean, he was the main suspect last season before the dumbass Cece choice, so maybe Marlene King will actually stick with her choice this time? Either way, the airport scene was weird and yeah, totally had to be Twincer or A.D wearing a face mask with a voice changer. Ridiculous thought? Sure, but nothing they haven't tried to bullshit us with before. 

• Love 2

Agree the bottle notes by the door was silly.  And no one who visited Spencer questioned why she was feeding the local stray cats wine instead of milk! ;-)

So Emily has rights to the baby they say? I'm assuming they are talking figuratively since wouldn't she have forfeited legal rights when she donated the eggs?

Mona admiring the craftsmanship of the game was the best scenes of the episode. At least she's smart enough to figure out how it works and without getting gassed in the face. However...

12 hours ago, SadieT said:

Hanna asking Mona to get involved in the game because it's her turn next! when she knows Mona has some mental issues and really can't afford to be pulled back into games like that was also kind of selfish, but Mona is probably the girls' best bet to getting the upper hand in the game. 

Agree this is another shining example of Hannah's selfishness.  It's like 'take your damn turn already, Hannah!'  The only thing Hannah's whining during this game has convinced me is that I'd never want to play Monopoly with her. 

11 hours ago, AftermathTV said:

Hanna wants to have a kid because of how great she and Caleb look. Mmkay....fantastic reasons for being parents at their ages continue.

And this is a shining example of Hannah's immaturity and self absorption.  Seriously, girl has no secure job, no place of her own to live, and a boyfriend who was just banging one of her best friends a few weeks ago. Not to mention her PTSD from being tortured. Oh and a psychotic maniac controlling her life. Sure, go ahead and get knocked up because you imagine your kid will be cute. That should totally be the top reason to become parents. (insert eye roll here)

• Love 5