Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: In the Eye Abides the Heart

11 hours ago, kissedbyarose said:

Emily does know she can have her own babies right? This storyline is just ridiculous and offensive and Emily asking Alison to have it was easily one of the lowest things this show has ever done...and that's saying a lot.

10 hours ago, SadieT said:

Neither of them seem to have fertility issues so no need to treat this baby like it's their only chance. They could eventually have a baby that isn't born from an act of abuse when they're ready. Emily talking about how she didn’t want to have to write a regretful letter to her kid one day like Mary made no sense because if Ali went through with the abortion, there would be no kid to write a letter to. 

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ali is going to have to stare at that baby for the rest of its life, knowing that it's not hers, knowing that she went through hell, and never getting to forget about it. 

Thank you all for articulating what grossed me out about the whole situation.  Emily's behavior comes across as "this is how I guarantee that Ali and I wind up a couple."  If Ali has an abortion, then they're back to the ambiguous situation they've been in since 10th grade - Emily wants Ali but Ali is unclear on her feelings.

Are the show runners going for some twisted version of the Baby Trap trope?  Way to make me hate Emily, Show. 

I wonder if Ali will have a convenient miscarriage followed with "This whole fiasco has made me realize just how much I love you Emily!  Lets get married and have babies together that weren't conceived by a psycho!"  It's trite, but at least it isn't quite as offensive as the current plotline.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

That wasn't Spencer meeting with Wren.  You don't go from Spencer running like hell out of that cabin to just meeting with an old friend to get answers to just stepping out of the shower and playing telephone through messages in a bottle.  Even the lightning was off.  Her bangs were parted differently.  Her body language was off.  When has Spencer ever worn a tshirt and jeans? Don't tell anyone you saw me? Everything about that was out of place.  There was no setup, no follow through, and they teased that one scene way too much.  That wasn't Spencer.  Nope. That was our first answer of the season.

LOL, if it turns out to be Jenna in one of those face masks (which we still don't know the purpose of), my brain is going to explode.

14 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

That wasn't Spencer meeting with Wren.  You don't go from Spencer running like hell out of that cabin to just meeting with an old friend to get answers to just stepping out of the shower and playing telephone through messages in a bottle.  Even the lightning was off.  Her bangs were parted differently.  Her body language was off.  When has Spencer ever worn a tshirt and jeans? Don't tell anyone you saw me? Everything about that was out of place.  There was no setup, no follow through, and they teased that one scene way too much.  That wasn't Spencer.  Nope. That was our first answer of the season.

A kind of sounded like Paige but I'm going with red herring there. But who just shows up standing over someone sleeping?

There's no way that was Spencer. My first thought was "What is she wearing - that is so not a Spencer outfit " Also where is Melissa? After Spencer arrived home and realised someone had been there I thought Melissa may have come back. 

Could it have been her with wren?  Or am I forgetting some important details about her whereabouts?

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Flodence said:

There's no way that was Spencer. My first thought was "What is she wearing - that is so not a Spencer outfit " Also where is Melissa? After Spencer arrived home and realised someone had been there I thought Melissa may have come back. 

Could it have been her with wren?  Or am I forgetting some important details about her whereabouts?

She's wearing the same boots she was wearing earlier in the episode and it looks like she just took her coat off and the black t shirt is what she had under the coat she was wearing when Fury followed her. Same color and neckline. 

ETA:  not my pics but...

https://m.imgur.com/HlAPhX0

https://m.imgur.com/B6cqUB6

Edited by SadieT
  • Love 5
(edited)

Emily's sudden desperation for the baby of Alison's rapist (maybe not literally A's baby but A basically created it by raping Alison) is out of character, disgusting and offensive on so many levels. And the dialogue throughout was cringe-worthy to the extreme, except for the moments Paige being the voice of reason. At least neither of Emily, Paige and Alison ended up hating one of the others for the insane love triangle shenanigans but the whole situation is just so stupid and contrived even compared with the rest of the show. It's the kind of stuff you cringe when you see even in fanfiction. Not to mention that for all they know it might be Jason or Ken's baby or even Emily's dead dad's baby, adding incest on top of everything else. My bet is on Peter Hastings though.

So tired of the stupid game. Hanna, I know you aren't the sharpest tool in the drawer (especially of late) but surely you realise that A (or A.D or whatever name he uses these days) is under no obligation to stop blackmailing you if you break the game or beat it? It's just a fancier form of threatening text messages.

I almost laughed out loud when they treated Lucas's comic (which seemed ridiculously professionally done, by the way) as a smoking gun. Also, funny how nobody bothered to mention that age difference between Lucas and Charles.

Aria saying "I am not going to hurt my friends" was so cringe-worthy. Helping your friends' nemesis without hurting your friends is like making an omelette without breaking eggs - can't be done, Aria. Why does A need her to spy for him anyway, he usually learns everything immediately by bugging their phones, houses, etc.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 5

In terms of the baby plotline, I'm just crossing fingers, toes, and eyes that it's not Charlotte's sperm, pleasegodplease. The whole back third of this show has been totally fucked by this stupid, transphobic twist, and that would be the nail in the coffin.

• Love 6

Throw-away line about why Caleb and Toby weren't on this episode:  they were off at a cabin "fishing.  Or not fishing".  Yea!  Fodder for the slashfic writers!  #TeamTalebOTB

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, itainttippithebird said:

In terms of the baby plotline, I'm just crossing fingers, toes, and eyes that it's not Charlotte's sperm, pleasegodplease. The whole back third of this show has been totally fucked by this stupid, transphobic twist, and that would be the nail in the coffin.

Oh it's totally going to be Charlotte's sperm. Really unless AD is a man and used his own sperm, then who else would be worth this dramatic "who's the daddy?" nonsense? The answer has to be shocking to maximize the grossness of it.  

Wait a second, does Paige know about A.D.? If she doesn't, how did Emily explain that the baby is hers? Did she blame it on Rowlins? And if Paige knows there is some creepy villain targeting Emily, why didn't she at least made an attempt to tell her to go to the police or stayed to protect her or something? I mean, we know the real reason - Paige only returned to for shipping purposes but still, it bugs me.

• Love 2

Honestly, I've lost all care of Hanna and her "I need to PLAY THE GAME BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO BE MY TURN! WHY MEE??" spiel every episode. Girl killed a man, covered it up, and we're supposed to feel sorry that A.D will exposure her as a killer and send her to jail. Maybe if you didn't bury the body with your friends, A.D wouldn't have anything to blackmail you with. Maybe if you'd been honest that you accidentally ran over a man, maybe A.D would have another person to target. But since YOU ran over Rollins, you're the one they're obviously going to choose to be next for playing the board game. 

When did Hanna become so annoying? Was she always like this and I didn't notice until the time jump? She used to be my second favourite Liar, as well. Now she might be my least favourite. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Y'all are correct. The baby angst would only make sense to me if Emily were taking fertility treatments and/or freezing her eggs for future use. She sold those eggs for someone to implant, assuming there would be a child she wouldn't know or raise. And if she did feel an unexpected connection, at the very least, they could have mentioned her change of heart. 

And did A open a locker in a loooong, deserted hallway, put in a hoodie, shut it and vanish only 5 feet away from Aria without her noticing? I know these things happen on this show. This just seemed egregious. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, mac123x said:

Thank you all for articulating what grossed me out about the whole situation.  Emily's behavior comes across as "this is how I guarantee that Ali and I wind up a couple."  If Ali has an abortion, then they're back to the ambiguous situation they've been in since 10th grade - Emily wants Ali but Ali is unclear on her feelings.

Are the show runners going for some twisted version of the Baby Trap trope?  Way to make me hate Emily, Show. 

I wonder if Ali will have a convenient miscarriage followed with "This whole fiasco has made me realize just how much I love you Emily!  Lets get married and have babies together that weren't conceived by a psycho!"  It's trite, but at least it isn't quite as offensive as the current plotline.

What if the sperm donor is someone even more egregious ?  What if turns out Archer Dunhill (or whatever his name might be) was a neo-Nazi and was using a secret cache of Hitler samples (kind of like the move 'Boys from Brazil' ?  Or Charles Manson ? Or Ezra ?

Who's kidding who, it's probably Spencer's father -- he manages to fertilize anything that moves in Rosewood ?

10 hours ago, mac123x said:

Yeah, I didn't want to accuse Emily of trying to trap Alison but that's essentially what she doing and it makes zero sense for the character.  Emily would never do something to hurt someone she loves, she's always been super caring and protective, but now she's emotionally blackmailing Alison into having a child that Alison didn't want and is the product of medical rape, despite seeing how sick and devastated Alison is over the whole thing? The only explanation that makes sense to me is that Emily wants to be with Alison and have a family with her and she sees this as her best shot at getting that because Alison has never been able to open up to her and take that step towards a real relationship, but now she'll basically be forced to let Emily in. 

What bothers me most is that Alison looked so shocked and horrified when Emily first asked her to keep it, but ultimately Ali changes her mind for Emily and it's just so gross and wrong because it's like the writers are making Alison do this to prove she's worthy of Emily's love because Ali is "bad" and Emily is "good" and this is how Alison can redeem herself. 

And Emily has never given any indication that she wants to be a mother so soon, and her reasons for wanting the baby were such bullshit:  She doesn't want AD to win even though AD obviously wants Ali to have the baby considering AD is the one who put it inside her? Ok sure. And then she doesn't want to have to write an angry letter to a child who won't exist if Ali terminates the pregnancy? Like that's the best they could come up with? 

Alison wanting to keep the baby would make so much more sense narratively. Alison is the one who was in a hurry to start a family because she didn't have one of her own, and having Emily's baby would guarantee Emily would be in Ali's life forever and she wouldn't have to worry about losing her. Of course Ali wanting to have Emily's baby would verge on manipulative, but I guess that wasn't offensive enough, so the writers decided to turn up the ick factor a few notches and bring it into emotionally abuse territory because romance or whatever.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Wait a second, does Paige know about A.D.? If she doesn't, how did Emily explain that the baby is hers? Did she blame it on Rowlins? And if Paige knows there is some creepy villain targeting Emily, why didn't she at least made an attempt to tell her to go to the police or stayed to protect her or something? I mean, we know the real reason - Paige only returned to for shipping purposes but still, it bugs me.

Paige knows about A.D. and the reason Alison is impregnated. Probably should've touched on this considering it's why Paige had to leave back in 5B, but the clock was ticking on Lindsey's contract and she had to hop on the first plane to Iowa to avoid losing the offer apparently.

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I've lost all care of Hanna and her "I need to PLAY THE GAME BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO BE MY TURN! WHY MEE??" spiel every episode. Girl killed a man, covered it up, and we're supposed to feel sorry that A.D will exposure her as a killer and send her to jail. Maybe if you didn't bury the body with your friends, A.D wouldn't have anything to blackmail you with. Maybe if you'd been honest that you accidentally ran over a man, maybe A.D would have another person to target. But since YOU ran over Rollins, you're the one they're obviously going to choose to be next for playing the board game. 

When did Hanna become so annoying? Was she always like this and I didn't notice until the time jump? She used to be my second favourite Liar, as well. Now she might be my least favourite. 

The thing that pisses me off about Hanna's characterization is that she literally kidnapped Noel, but now she's a defenseless flower when this board game hasn't made anyone even need to do something on that caliber. They've gone too far in the "Caleb's her big strong protector" direction. Probably to make the quick Haleb baby/marriage easier to explain.

• Love 2

That video of Aria is creepy as hell. Is it supposed to look so damn glitchy? Because if it is, good on the show for making that thing look SUPER uncanny valley. Also, Aria and Ezra both suck. Aria was super harsh on Ezra in this weird situation, and Ezra is an asshole who says stupid shit about how his not dead fiancé went through the "worst thing ever" to his survivor of a brutal kidnapping and long term torture fiancé. Maybe they really are meant to be. And, here's an idea Aria, just tell your friends what's going on! You cant just pass them a damn note? Come on.

Speaking of, I'm glad that Detective "Best Name Ever" Fury actually seems to be mildly competent, which in this police department, basically makes him Sherlock Holmes. Spencer could have just told him the truth (or some of the truth) ages ago, because the guy they killed was so obviously killed in self defense, and they're being stalked by a fucking board game! Its ridiculous that they're keeping all this crap a secret. They might have actually become less competent as adults than as high schoolers.

Hannah has really become pathetic over the years. She used to be pretty tough and snarky as a teenager, but now she's just a scared damsel all of the time who needs to be saved by Caleb, and whines all the time. The best thing she's done is get Mona involved. Because she's awesome, and its ridiculous that she's hardly been around this season.

• Love 3

Hannah has really become pathetic over the years. She used to be pretty tough and snarky as a teenager, but now she's just a scared damsel all of the time who needs to be saved by Caleb, and whines all the time.

What they've done to Hanna's characterization since the time jump is just straight up cruel!!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Who's kidding who, it's probably Spencer's father -- he manages to fertilize anything that moves in Rosewood ?

Nah, Peter's MO is more "hands on." 

I figure there are two scenarios how this baby angst will end because there's only a few episodes left.  Either the daddy will turn out to be somebody truly cringe-worthy in which case Allie will probably lose the baby and be sparred the agony of raising it. Or daddy will turn out to be someone they are okay with and it will be the last minute happy ever after.  Personally I lean towards the later as most probable simply because that seems to be the direction all of the couples are going.  Aria and Ezra have all this angst now but they'll end up together in the finale the same way Spencer and Toby will too. 

13 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Either the daddy will turn out to be somebody truly cringe-worthy

Charlotte, Noel Khan, Lucas, Wrollins, Peter Hastings, Byron, Pastor Ted, Jason, Kenneth, Cousin Nate, Riley the guitar playing hipster Aria banged in Syracuse, Zach the baker, Ezra, Wren, Lorenzo... the list of awful goes on and on. 

I suppose Noel (he was working with AD) or Jason (possible donated to a sperm bank prior to going to Africa) or Charlotte (again, donated earlier) make the most sense, for a broad definition of the word "sense"

21 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Or daddy will turn out to be someone they are okay with and it will be the last minute happy ever after

... I'm having a hard time figuring out who fits this category.  Caleb or Toby I suppose, though how did AD get a sample?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

That video of Aria is creepy as hell. Is it supposed to look so damn glitchy? Because if it is, good on the show for making that thing look SUPER uncanny valley. Also, Aria and Ezra both suck. Aria was super harsh on Ezra in this weird situation, and Ezra is an asshole who says stupid shit about how his not dead fiancé went through the "worst thing ever" to his survivor of a brutal kidnapping and long term torture fiancé. Maybe they really are meant to be. And, here's an idea Aria, just tell your friends what's going on! You cant just pass them a damn note? Come on.

Speaking of, I'm glad that Detective "Best Name Ever" Fury actually seems to be mildly competent, which in this police department, basically makes him Sherlock Holmes. Spencer could have just told him the truth (or some of the truth) ages ago, because the guy they killed was so obviously killed in self defense, and they're being stalked by a fucking board game! Its ridiculous that they're keeping all this crap a secret. They might have actually become less competent as adults than as high schoolers.

Hannah has really become pathetic over the years. She used to be pretty tough and snarky as a teenager, but now she's just a scared damsel all of the time who needs to be saved by Caleb, and whines all the time. The best thing she's done is get Mona involved. Because she's awesome, and its ridiculous that she's hardly been around this season.

sorry but telling the truth went out the window the moment they bury the body its over you can't anymore they would be charged with something if they did

(edited)

did anyone figure that the reason Ezra did not get on the flight was because he saw Wren and spencer arguing and made him think of him and Aria fighting so it change his mind i know its a small chance but another theory why he might have changed his mind

Spoiler

Also like to add that i believe 7x16 is the episode that Ezra goes to jail i really think Aria has a change of heart and it causes Ezra to go to jail but in the end he gets off some how

Edited by Cranberry
Tagged the spoilers.

^Why are you listing spoilers??

Spoiler

Do we know what dirt Jessica has on Ezra that would put him in jail? The whole dating a high schooler thing...or is it something else I've blanked on?

Spoiler

If it's not sleeping with a high schooler, maybe it's stalking a bunch of high schoolers? I wonder if Aria wrote something in detail about her and Ezra when she was younger and that's what Jessica has in the file that can get Ezra in trouble? Like a diary entry from high school that reads: "Dear Diary, today I slept with my English teacher." Or "Dear Diary, today I learned my English teacher whom I've been sleeping with has been stalking me and my friends for years." I don't know, whatever it is I'm sure it's stupid. Does Aria even know what it is? 

11 hours ago, Froippi said:

did anyone figure that the reason Ezra did not get on the flight was because he saw Wren and spencer arguing and made him think of him and Aria fighting so it change his mind i know its a small chance but another theory why he might have changed his mind

I figured he didn't get on the flight because he knew who Wren was from all of those years of stalking and writing books about his underage students.  He knows Wren is a creepier pedophile than he is so he stayed behind to investigate.

• Love 1
On 5/24/2017 at 5:29 PM, RedInk said:

And did A open a locker in a loooong, deserted hallway, put in a hoodie, shut it and vanish only 5 feet away from Aria without her noticing? I know these things happen on this show. This just seemed egregious. 

And there you have it, folks - AD is none other than Charlemagne the Great, the magician from Ravenswood.

• Love 2

I don't know if Aria is too dumb or patient, but I would have chucked Ezra's wishy-washy ass the first time he walked out. He's really not worth the trouble she might have in future. If he is going to be obligated by her ex all the time, then he might as well be with her.

• Love 3

Yea well at least that stupid Nicole story line is done

10 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

I figured he didn't get on the flight because he knew who Wren was from all of those years of stalking and writing books about his underage students.  He knows Wren is a creepier pedophile than he is so he stayed behind to investigate.

Could of been both also it's really hard to say what we were suppose to think that was going through Ezra's mind

The showrunner's insistence on having "end game" couples be end game is one of the show's downfall. Spencer and Caleb had good chemistry but they have to f it up by Caleb getting back with Hannah. That just destroyed all three of them to me, especially Hannah and Caleb. I see all three of them still pretending to be friends... Because true friends won't do that to each other.

Oh, Emily definitely wanted to have the baby because that will bring her closer to Ali and they will have something in common together. Poor Paige, why does she always fall for Emily leading her on? Isn't it obvious since the beginning that Ali is the love of Emily's life?

Aria and Ezra can't even fake their love for each other anymore. There's no more chemistry or affection between the two and they want me to believe they are still keen to be married?

The only one who lights up the screen is Mona.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, waving feather said:

The showrunner's insistence on having "end game" couples be end game is one of the show's downfall. Spencer and Caleb had good chemistry but they have to f it up by Caleb getting back with Hannah. That just destroyed all three of them to me, especially Hannah and Caleb. I see all three of them still pretending to be friends... Because true friends won't do that to each other.

Oh, Emily definitely wanted to have the baby because that will bring her closer to Ali and they will have something in common together. Poor Paige, why does she always fall for Emily leading her on? Isn't it obvious since the beginning that Ali is the love of Emily's life?

Aria and Ezra can't even fake their love for each other anymore. There's no more chemistry or affection between the two and they want me to believe they are still keen to be married?

The only one who lights up the screen is Mona.

Maybe by series finale we might see something different but none of these couples should be couples Aria and Ezra chemistry was the best in seasons 1-3 it don't exsist right now but maybe that is the point to make us think that with kissing being bad on purpose to see the tension between them cause of Nicole situation

As far as Emily and Alison goes no you can't force them together over a baby its the same reason Toby and Spencer did not get together cause of baby and i still have not see Alison tell Emily how she really feels just told Paige

Caleb and Hannah well i could go on and on about messed up this is and about how the whole Spencer and Caleb thing unfold then he goes and run backs to Hannah like nothing ever happen

Edited by Froippi

I really hate these final episodes. I truly do. I can't think of anything else to say as it's all boring, lame, and gross to me. 

Like everyone has already gotten to how gross Emisons baby storyline is, it is and also this is all to bring to the table a Very Gross on the surface of Emison in general. I find them gross, maybe not on par with Ezria or Spoby after season 3 and sadly now Haleb but Emison is on the dysfunctional junction train (wreck) as any of the others. Alison is still not a decent person, I feel awful that she was violated with Emily's eggs but aside from tgt, even the first half of this season and the part B of last season  as an adult she was still using Emily for comfort. She's still not that great of a person and the fact that's emily is so eager to fall back into an ambiguous love thing that has been happening since she was 15 that she's willing to be compliant in a violation of herself and Ali is beyond gross. 

Also Aria is so dumb. What did you think was going to happen when you chose to become part of the AD team. 

I'm just.. eh. This isn't fun to watch. It's actually kind of uncomfortable.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, dwmckim said:

And there you have it, folks - AD is none other than Charlemagne the Great, the magician from Ravenswood.

Lol!!! But....wasn't CtG Charlotte?

its funny how people have been jumping all over Ezra and defending Aria in a heart beat but never look at Ezra POV about Nicole he was right when Nicole came back her whole world was different she lost her bf her home with her bf everything

6 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Oh, I totally thought Aria was being a selfish and manipulative brat with Ezra but that's pretty much her MO at this point. 

Yea I agree but I also think it's something Ezra cannot fix either and it does seem he is trying to fix it

6 minutes ago, DigitalCount said:

I think someone needs to help Nicole. But I agree that it should not be Ezra. That's how "mistakes" happen.

There's helping Nicole, which Ezra did when she was initially found - he went to New York while she was in physical therapy and provided emotional support.

And then there's Nicole and her family just expecting Ezra to drop everything to help THEM. I'm sorry, but her parents are fucking adults. There is no reason that they should need Ezra to fly to Maine to talk to Nicole's new doctor. That's ridiculous. It's not like they don't speak English and they need an interpreter. They just want Ezra to be on permanent standby. The next thing you know, they'll be asking Ezra to fly to Maine because they need him to go to the store to buy toothpaste for them.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Perfect Xero said:

Nicole's parents were trying to get Ezra out of Rosewood and off the show, so they're my favorite characters this season.

True heroes. 

• Love 4
On 5/27/2017 at 0:45 PM, Perfect Xero said:

Nicole's parents were trying to get Ezra out of Rosewood and off the show, so they're my favorite characters this season.

Ha, obviously I was looking at the situation the wrong way. Let me get Ezra's coat and suitcase so he can get to Maine tout de suite! I'll even get him a ride to the airport.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Ha, obviously I was looking at the situation the wrong way. Let me get Ezra's coat and suitcase so he can get to Maine tout de suite! I'll even get him a ride to the airport.

You know even if that happen Aria would still be miserable talking about Ezra so might as well keep him here

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Froippi said:

You know even if that happen Aria would still be miserable talking about Ezra so might as well keep him here

I mean, last time Ezra was out of town for an episode Aria turned into a super hacker after 10 minutes of tutoring from Caleb and roughed up Sydney. If he left for good Aria would probably capture AD, marry Jason, and bring Papa Fields back to life.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Perfect Xero said:

I mean, last time Ezra was out of town for an episode Aria turned into a super hacker after 10 minutes of tutoring from Caleb and roughed up Sydney. If he left for good Aria would probably capture AD, marry Jason, and bring Papa Fields back to life.

IDK that whole hacker storyline made no since lol and I couldn't see her moving onto Jason that fast

(edited)
2 hours ago, Perfect Xero said:

Seriously, lets call Ezra an uber right now and get this thing on the road. Aria is really so much better when she isn't wrapped up in Ezra nonsense. Like its disturbing to me that at this point what drove Aria to the AD side without so much of even a pause was because Ezra was in danger..of a file..of something that can give him jail time. I mean.. the other girls would maybe consider this if their loves had a way out via them joining the AD team but i don't think they would actually do it. ANd if they did, they'd probably confess right after-see Hanna season 1 when she gave Arias mom the art show ticket to catch Ezra and Aria[ but also also that was to save her mother and also to save herself Hanna because it was her mom- or they would discuss it with the girls and join the AD team as a double spy. Aria is doing none of this. But i bet the show will probably spin it like the girls will understand because Ezra is her true love and these girls have been shipping Ezra and Aria as equally as the tumblr shippers since they found out about them. lIke if they ever find out that Aria is on the AD team, either they will understand because EZRA AND ARIA FOREVER! 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 4

Sorry, but I think Ezra has been given enough time to get over his initial shock and has been there for Nicole enough. He has a new life now with Aria, so unless he remains invested in it, he might as well go back to Nicole. It's not fair to Aria that she's treated as the reliable back-up girlfriend. Besides, he could have drew a line to Nicole's parents if he wanted to but he didn't. I do hope he would leave Rosewood because that would the best scenario for me. Ezra and Aria's relationship with him is so tedious to watch.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, waving feather said:

Sorry, but I think Ezra has been given enough time to get over his initial shock and has been there for Nicole enough. He has a new life now with Aria, so unless he remains invested in it, he might as well go back to Nicole. It's not fair to Aria that she's treated as the reliable back-up girlfriend. Besides, he could have drew a line to Nicole's parents if he wanted to but he didn't. I do hope he would leave Rosewood because that would the best scenario for me. Ezra and Aria's relationship with him is so tedious to watch.

i'm pretty sure the Nicole thing is done but i still feel like it needs to be talked about with Aria and Ezra about how it went down more specific about how he kissed her on live tv but maybe Aria letting him have a pass cause what she done in past seasons heck who knows and she needs to make sure he is 100% wanting her and not worry about Nicole!

Edited by Froippi

See, I don't think Aria is being fair to Ezra or Nicole.  She doesn't owe Nicole a thing but I do think she should be more understanding of her situation.  She was apparently kidnapped and tortured in the jungle for who knows how long and when she was rescued her entire life was different.  In normal circumstances it would take awhile for someone to adjust, and I think Ezra (ugh) has been understanding of that.  As for her parents, they just got their daughter back and if calling the guy she is still technically engaged to helps, then they're probably going to do that.  

Aria is a brat who thinks everything is about her, even in this recent A ark she's betraying her friends to save herself.  She's mad at Ezra for helping Nicole readjust and not magically knowing that she needs him. Because it's all about Aria and what Aria wants. 

Ezra (ew) just wants to appease everyone because unfortunately, his major character flaw is being the hero and helping women with daddy and hostage issues.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to drown my sorrows in a vodka soda because I just said like 3 nice things about Ezra.

• Love 2