Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E19: Where Are They Now? Dottie and June LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Maggienolia said:

Please tell us... share! share! Share the wisdom!! :) 

I've been getting lymphatic drainage massages from an extremely well-trained massage therapist for nearly two years now, going about every three weeks. I went down over one size in compression hose just from the massages. This winter I started working out with a personal trainer 2x/week and I'm down another size. My massage therapist says my circulation is vastly improved. 

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

I'm a week out from knee surgery.  Underwear is a pain and I've only worn them when I've gone out.

Wishing you a speedy recovery! My mom, who is a very tough lady, said it was the worst pain she ever experienced in her life.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, okerry said:

I guess butt wings provide one with all the back support one needs . . . 

Well, it took awhile, but okerry has snatched the Gasoline Soaked Drawers Award for the night. Thought I was not going to have to retrieve any drawers from the swimming pool for anyone tonight! Whew, that was close!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Well, it took awhile, but okerry has snatched the Gasoline Soaked Drawers Award for the night. Thought I was not going to have to retrieve any drawers from the swimming pool for anyone tonight! Whew, that was close!

haha thanks! This is my social event for the night and y'all really do have me laughing out loud.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I've been getting lymphatic drainage massages from an extremely well-trained massage therapist for nearly two years now, going about every three weeks. I went down over one size in compression hose just from the massages. This winter I started working out with a personal trainer 2x/week and I'm down another size. My massage therapist says my circulation is vastly improved. 

Awesome! I've thought about trying lymphatic drainage massage but wasn't sure if it was all it's cracked up to be. Thanks for sharing! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Yolo said:

Before we get out of here,

Have a great rest of the week and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU!! ENJOY MAMA A!!?

?????????????????

OH YEAH...BIG SMOOCH MAMA!!

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Rooting for Dottie but I am afraid she is not going to lose a large amount of weight.

I think her problems go beyond her son'  I think her son gave her purpose, she felt important and needed....so now what??

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Yolo said:

Before we get out of here,

Have a great rest of the week and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU!! ENJOY MAMA A!!?

?????????????????

Awww thx sweetie! And to you as well!

????

• Love 2

Oh Lord, June's tattoos are horrible!

And I'm sorry, but "Heaven Day???"  I've lost 3 of my 6 immediate family members, so I get the loss.  In fact, the 15th anniversary of my dad's death was yesterday.  I would feel silly calling that his Heaven Day.

I feel mean saying it, but that's kind of dumb.

• Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

June looks a lot better but either that store has generous sizing or she has got her size wrong because I am not buying she could wear size 14.

Heh heh, Armchair Critic, don't be trying to snatch those drawers from okerry!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Oh Lord, June's tattoos are horrible!

And I'm sorry, but "Heaven Day???"  I've lost 3 of my 6 immediate family members, so I get the loss.  In fact, the 15th anniversary of my dad's death was yesterday.  I would feel silly calling that his Heaven Day.

I feel mean saying it, but that's kind of dumb.

I agree. I never think of the day my husband died as his heaven day. Jeez. 

• Love 4

I just wanted to correct something.  I didn't have knee replacement surgery.  I'm to young for that.  I had it scoped, polished and the meniscus trimmed in the places I tore it.

• Love 4
Just now, MrsClaus said:

I just wanted to correct something.  I didn't have knee replacement surgery.  I'm to young for that.  I had it scoped, polished and the meniscus trimmed in the places I tore it.

Thanks for clarifying, that still sounds very painful. I hope all goes well!

• Love 2