Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 5/1/17

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Elisabeth? Yeah....sounds about right. Wonder if she sat in the dark for hours because she couldn't figure out how the light switch worked but hey....she got hired at Fox!!!

Today's show couldn't be more boring. I too am not a fan of this guy day Friday thing. ZZZZZZZZZZ.........

• Love 3
2 hours ago, merriebreeze said:

I'm tweeting to The View now for someone to tell Whoopi not to eat on camera. It's so disgusting. Bet I'm not the only one complaining. 

I thought she said she didn't do that *eye roll*. 

I love Wanda Sykes. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

The former host who waited for her husband to turn off the tv with the remote?  That had to be Elisabeth, right?

No I doubt this.  I remember her lamenting when Siri arrived on her husband's phone she was no longer the one who supplied him information.   He used to ask her.  She was playful about it.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

No I doubt this.  I remember her lamenting when Siri arrived on her husband's phone she was no longer the one who supplied him information.   He used to ask her.  She was playful about it.  

I have a feeling it was someone else too.  Maybe Jenny McCarthy?

Just now, bannana said:

I have a feeling it was someone else too.  Maybe Jenny McCarthy?

Maybe when she first married; that was a long time ago.  It could be a host I am not remembering.  Debbie Matenopoulos ?  She is pretty ditzy. 

Just now, wings707 said:

Maybe when she first married; that was a long time ago.  It could be a host I am not remembering.  Debbie Matenopoulos ?  She is pretty ditzy. 

But Whoopi wouldn't have been there with Debbie.  I thought it was interesting both Joy and Whoopi seemed like they were dissing this person, because Whoopi for some reason never dissed Bitsy.

CCB could also be a possibility.

• Love 4
(edited)

I was thinking it was Sherri, but who knows. It could be Elisabeth since she always talked about bending over backwards to let her husband be "the man" and I guess that would include control over the remote, lol.

I don't think it was Jenny she was referring to because Joy wasn't there when she was co-hosting (lucky her).

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Love 3
(edited)

I was going with CCB there for awhile but it has to be Sherri. 

I adore Wanda, where did Whoopie go?  I am just watching now. 

ETA.  I have her on my DVR so all shows she is on record.  She was on Ellen and apparently she stole that hat she wore in the clip we saw.  Ellen called her out on it.   Hey, didn't you wear that hat to my house? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

The former host who waited for her husband to turn off the tv with the remote?  That had to be Elisabeth, right?

Didn't Whoopi say this was a recent discussion?  So I thought she was talking about Sunny.  Sunny has the most traditional values out of anyone on the panel. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, A.J. said:

Didn't Whoopi say this was a recent discussion?  So I thought she was talking about Sunny.  Sunny has the most traditional values out of anyone on the panel. 

That makes sense because she would dis Sunny over Bitsy anyday, but then why weren't the others in on the joke?

• Love 1

Why was Whoppi there on a Friday?  Oh, yes, because of the food.  She ate through the whole show.  At least sunny wasn't there.  I think she is almost as bad as Whoppi at lecturing  And the way she cuts her eyes like what she says is more important than the others.  I agree she is knowledgeable, but I'm just not fond of her delivery.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, merriebreeze said:

I'm tweeting to The View now for someone to tell Whoopi not to eat on camera. It's so disgusting. Bet I'm not the only one complaining. 

Yep. I'm filling out the ABC form. I'm literally four minutes into today's show and I don't think I can stand it anymore.

• Love 2

Whoopi's weight is her business, I really don't care. But her talking with food in her mouth and while she's chewing is my business because I can't stand hearing it. Vile manners! (And from the self-proclaimed best-raised woman in the world, at that.) I dutifully wrote to ABC on its website, and tuned out after four minutes because I see no reason to tolerate someone's sickening bad manners willingly.

• Love 8

You mean she is going to be there EVERY Friday this month?  Gag me with a wooden spoon, I can't stand her especially when she is eating and talking.  If she wasn't eating , she was waving the chip around.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, junebug said:

You mean she is going to be there EVERY Friday this month?  Gag me with a wooden spoon, I can't stand her especially when she is eating and talking.  If she wasn't eating , she was waving the chip around.

Hahaha!  That annoyed me even more than the eating!  And I don't think anyone else was eating so it was even weirder.

• Love 5
On 2017-5-4 at 9:51 AM, Medicine Crow said:

Did anyone else catch the look Whoopi gave the camera when Joy told everyone to put their "gizmos" down & then said Whoopi "could keep hers because she had it all along".  Whoa, what a stink-facey look!!!

How can you tell? ;) 

• Love 6