Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E18: Where Are They Now? Nikki LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

She is much more interesting and articulate than most of the people on this show. I liked hearing about interacting with her brother, about her friend who is considering weight-loss surgery, and her feelings about her huge stomach. Someone who isn't repetitive, for once.

• Love 13

I wonder when they actually remove her excess abdominal flesh they'll say it only weighs 15 or 20 pounds or some shit like that. The stuff they remove always seems to weigh less than it looks.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom and I are here! Mom had a nap and is eating her baked potato and popcorn chips ?

Hi Anchorabu and Mom!

Hope you got some sour cream for the baked potato!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom knows if you don't have underwear it's called "going commando"... but she keeps forgetting the phrase and when they don't have any pants on she says "look, they're all bonanza!"

There you go, MOM!!!  Here I sit all "bonanza" in my caftan, a long cool vodka/tonic and all of you...HOG HEAVEN!!

• Love 5

How y'all doing?

Just getting in - what a difference seeing the clip of Nikki at the theater then and seeing her now. I wasn't sure she had lost much at first, but I see the difference. Good going! I'm eager to see what she's able to do after skin surgery.

Isn't it nice that she's helping with her brother, not just to help him, but to give her parents a break? And a father that enjoys time alone with his daughter to talk to her, etc.  Very nice to see.

Off topic - wearing someone else's tights?  Eeeewww.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom knows if you don't have underwear it's called "going commando"... but she keeps forgetting the phrase and when they don't have any pants on she says "look, they're all bonanza!"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I'm dying here! Love your mom!! 

• Love 2

I'm here, almost forgot after reminding myself all day.  Hey Mom!  I laughed out loud over the commando/bonanza.  

Nikki's stomach....bless her heart. It has to be miserable carrying  that around. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Gee, Dr. Now gave her the news she did not want to hear and she did not throw a tantrum. How refreshing!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

There you go, MOM!!!  Here I sit all "bonanza" in my caftan, a long cool vodka/tonic and all of you...HOG HEAVEN!!

Haha! I have elastic waist pants but the elastic is broken ? Hugs hon! ?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lizz said:

I'm here, almost forgot after reminding myself all day.  Hey Mom!  I laughed out loud over the commando/bonanza.  

Haha! Hi hon! ?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Haha! I have elastic waist pants but the elastic is broken ? Hugs hon! ?

Oh no, no, no Anchorabu, don't say that! Just say that you're waistband "challenged."

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Damn her friend was "only" in the 400's and died on the table? I am sorry Nikki and my condolences to his family. He looked young too.

He looked heavier than that in the clip.  I'm so sorry for her loss.

• Love 1

Looks like Nikki is a scrapbooker which makes me like her more. Oof that hanging stomach. Even at my thinnest I have always had a poochy stomach, now I am afraid if I ever lose a lot of weight it will be hanging like that and my boobs will drop to my waist. I think being a little plump has helped gravity from taking it's toll... I'm hanging on by my fingernails here people ;)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Looks like Nikki is a scrapbooker which makes me like her more. Oof that hanging stomach. Even at my thinnest I have always had a poochy stomach, now I am afraid if I ever lose a lot of weight it will be hanging like that and my boobs will drop to my waist. I think being a little plump has helped gravity from taking it's toll... I'm hanging on by my fingernails here people ;)

At my age, I just keep thinking UP and BACK, lol!!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ThinkerBell said:

So glad that you and your sweet Mum are here . . . her comments are priceless!

Aww thx hon! Good to see you too sweetie! Mom says hi! ?

• Love 1
Just now, jacksgirl said:

There has to be some kind of compression garment she could wear. She must be miserable

Yeah, I know. I keep thinking that maybe there's some kind of sling or something...but I don't see how it would work.

4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:
9 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Oh no, no, no Anchorabu, don't say that! Just say that you're waistband "challenged."

Haha! I like that!! In that case I'm underwear challenged too ??

• Love 2

The episode description on my TV gave the impression that she'd backslide bigly (TM Trump) after the tragedy.  I'm happy to see that she is keeping it moving.  She's awesome.

• Love 8