Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, I remember her saying that. That is one shady story.  If it's true and they just decided to up and go to a club in Brooklyn at that time, I tend to believe they were still awake doing recreational drugs, not that they just woke up. Maybe lil' Kev was gone for the weekend and they were partying. I'm not gonna believe Big Kev is a straight laced family man now. And Wendy has been acting off and looking weird all season. Something is going on. Cocaine, maybe? I dunno, I have proof of nothing, just observing. 

True that's shady but since Wendy used to go to bed so early maybe she (they) took a nap and then went out. Hey, I'm just putting out another theory but you are correct in that they could be on the snow scene. I think that she'd do about anything to keep an eye on him and keep their union intact. Including doing drugs just to fit into a scene. Those last few weeks she was getting pretty edgy and blame was put on needing her vacay (she'd had a week off one or two weeks prior) but you could be right that it was lack of sleep or drugs. I hope she comes back strong with lots of good dirt. I hate having to use multiple resources to find out the skip when I can catch up with it during the first 20 minutes of her show (blessedly pretty commercial free). 

17 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think that she'd do about anything to keep an eye on him and keep their union intact. Including doing drugs just to fit into a scene. Those last few weeks she was getting pretty edgy and blame was put on needing her vacay (she'd had a week off one or two weeks prior)

Well, it is exhausting keeping tabs on cheater all the time, lol

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:55 PM, rcc said:

I don't want photos, I just want to know who. LOL

BWAH! I meant I couldn't picture it in my mind. Not that I try to picture such things... ;)

• Love 1

Just an FYI for everybody, when the new shows start (9/13 I think) it might not be on the same channel youve been watching it on.  Mine is different but its not yet showing what the new one is.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:38 PM, imjagain said:

However I don't believe for one minute that Wendy loves it, she goes only for her husband and I don't even believe Wendy is fun. She may pretend to like it for that husband of hers and only talks about it,  to make herself sound "cool

This!! x a million

• Love 2

Was waiting in the grocery store line today getting storm supplies and saw all the magazines touting stories (Blake and Gwen break up etc etc). I miss my Wendy giving me all the gossip without having to sort through what's real and what's buy bait and she's up to date. Kevin should be in school so why isn't she working? 

• Love 1

After hearing Wendy spill all kinds of ratchet dirt on celebs, like their various surgeries, I started wondering if the long hiatus is due to some kind of procedure she may have had that has a long healing time. There has been blind items about stars who go away from the limelight for extended periods and its implied they've had work done. So, I'll be checking Wendy extra closely for... changes when she comes back next week.  Or she just likes long vacations.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, patty1h said:

After hearing Wendy spill all kinds of ratchet dirt on celebs, like their various surgeries, I started wondering if the long hiatus is due to some kind of procedure she may have had that has a long healing time. There has been blind items about stars who go away from the limelight for extended periods and its implied they've had work done. So, I'll be checking Wendy extra closely for... changes when she comes back next week.  Or she just likes long vacations.

Oh my. That never even entered my mind...until now! I sick of her hiatus. I'm my mind  I had her waiting for Kevin Jr to be sheets up to the chin (tucked in) and then she and Big Kevin would take a couples only vacation. Gee, I have to stop thinking of the best of these people. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

For all you Angelenos out there... I had to do a double take.  I thought this was Angelyne.

IMG_4111.jpeg

It's a good thing she was wearing her signature W otherwise we wouldn't recognize her fine self! lol

• Love 2

The local NBC/FOX affiliate took her show off the NBC station here last season. After looking at the online U-verse guide for next week it's coming back on the FOX station this time taking up the earlier airing of Harry that was in that time slot previously. Last season the FOX channel aired Harry at 1pm while the NBC one aired him at 4pm. Now Wendy will be up against airings of The Talk, Days of Our Lives  and General Hospital in this area at least.

Still not sure if I want to start watching again. Haven't really missed it. 

23 hours ago, rcc said:

It's a good thing she was wearing her signature W otherwise we wouldn't recognize her fine self! lol

When I put my index finger over her chest to cover her gigantic gross boobies, the rest of her body looked unremarkable. The larger the breast implants, the smaller the waist. And no WW, I'm not jealous.

• Love 2

I thought that new episodes were supposed to start this week.  Nope, they're still showing repeats.  Anyone know when the new season really will be starting?  And, the channel I watch her on has changed the time of her show so now I have to try to remember the new time...

2 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I thought that new episodes were supposed to start this week.  Nope, they're still showing repeats.  Anyone know when the new season really will be starting?  And, the channel I watch her on has changed the time of her show so now I have to try to remember the new time...

According to the U-verse TV guide next week.

Damn those Mr. Magoo glasses of Ms. Wendy's! Got her thinking she's a super model and she's.... NOT! SMH. I'm sure she'll be throwing more shade at T.I. for what he said about her over the weekend. Lol.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, Tammee said:

Starting next Monday the show will be on VH1 and from what I can tell, no BET, which sux because that was a nice backup when there was pre-emptions  etc

I noticed BET replaced Wendy with Martin reruns last weekend, but they kept The Real reruns. Weird.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Damn those Mr. Magoo glasses of Ms. Wendy's! Got her thinking she's a super model and she's.... NOT! SMH. I'm sure she'll be throwing more shade at T.I. for what he said about her over the weekend. Lol.

She did throw shade at him about his height..lol.... I bet you, he will clap back at her.  Why  did T.I.  even go there? Wendy is very insecure, no matter how hard she tries to exude an air of Confidence..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:57 PM, useryikes said:

Those photos are truly grotesque!

Yikes, she needs to have a thigh implant, her legs look scary and those glasses are squeezing her nostrils out of shape.  Ugh

• Love 1

I had to laugh when she said that she was the 'hot topic' on the show today. She sure does love the attention yet she covers her mouth as she smiles from ear to ear when she gets it. Still it's good to see her back and get the skinny on gossip. 

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:13 AM, Apprentice79 said:

She did throw shade at him about his height..lol.... I bet you, he will clap back at her.  Why  did T.I.  even go there? Wendy is very insecure, no matter how hard she tries to exude an air of Confidence..

T.I. isn't my favorite person, but I didn't mind him shading Wendy. She's always the first to make fun of other people's looks and bodies so she gets what she deserves when she's given a taste of her own medicine. Plus he just said the things Wendy has said about herself and if he'd really wanted to hurt her feelings he'd have thrown in a lot more personal insults. I did laugh at her shading him about putting lifts in his shoes though. ;)

Day 2 and Wendy is still playing nice with Suzanne and Norman. We'll see how long that lasts...

3 hours ago, Tammee said:
  1. She said it today.  That VH1 will  be running the second show. You'll have to look up your time

I looked it up last night and sure enough both she and The Real's second shows are airing on VH1 in the same time slot that they aired on BET.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, rmcrae said:

T.I. isn't my favorite person, but I didn't mind him shading Wendy. She's always the first to make fun of other people's looks and bodies so she gets what she deserves when she's given a taste of her own medicine. Plus he just said the things Wendy has said about herself and if he'd really wanted to hurt her feelings he'd have thrown in a lot more personal insults. I did laugh at her shading him about putting lifts in his shoes though. ;)

Day 2 and Wendy is still playing nice with Suzanne and Norman. We'll see how long that lasts...

I looked it up last night and sure enough both she and The Real's second shows are airing on VH1 in the same time slot that they aired on BET.

Oh cool.  Thanks for looking it up

• Love 1

That Karuichi interview was embarrassing. The way she kept calling Wendy "girl" was so annoying - not to mention inappropriate. It made me cringe everytime she said it - which was at least 5 times. Girl??? Coming from a 20 year old to a woman in her 50s...? Just seemed so,,,, wrong

She's normally quite cute but today she looked rather awful - with those odd shoes, the boring dress, the strange hair and that big barrette to the side. Was she high? I know she mentioned her and Christina used to get together and smoke weed when they first met (which solves the mystery for me in why Christina always looks and acts so damn goofy all the time). Perhaps that's why she was acting so weird? 

I laughed when Karuichi mentioned how she studied acting for two years "to perfect my craft". LOL. It sounded so fake, so contrived. She acts like she's some seasoned actor or something. I think someone told her to say that; I doubt she came up with that by herself.

I really did not like that interview and was so glad it was over. 

As to the show, it was OK. Kinda slow, like Wendy has to get her groove back. I say that because her segues into the next "hot" topic seems awkward. Probably in a week or so she'll be better.

I'm kinda in awe of that 50 year old virgin though. WOW

• Love 3
On 9/20/2017 at 10:28 PM, rmcrae said:

It's only day 3 and I'm already forgetting most of what she's discussed in Hot Topics. She didn't talk about Dancing with the Stars, did she?

No, but she can stop talking about Kevin Hart anytime now. She really likes to pick a topic and obsess about it for days. Move on, Wendy. What about Kim K surrogate pregnancy ? You would think she would have alot to say about that. 

I also didn't like the Karuchi interview either and thought Eva Longoria was boring. Wendy is not a good interviewer at all.

• Love 2

I had intentions of watching yesterday's show until Wendy came out and sat down. She sat in her big chair and let the clapping go on for what seemed like a couple minutes while this obnoxious look overtook her face. After the clapping finally stopped she started talking about that brat from Dr. Phub in a complimentary manner and I turned the channel. 

• Love 2

Even worse was when Wendy actually defended the "Cash me ousside" girl and her mother for landing a record deal with Atlantic. That there are literally thousands of people with way more talent than this brat can't even get the time of day from record execs while this sawed-off, loudmouth trailer trash gets rewarded for her bad behavior is infuriating, to say the least. "Don't hate-congratulate" my ass. 

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, DollEyes said:

Even worse was when Wendy actually defended the "Cash me ousside" girl and her mother for landing a record deal with Atlantic. That there are literally thousands of people with way more talent than this brat can't even get the time of day from record execs while this sawed-off, loudmouth trailer trash gets rewarded for her bad behavior is infuriating, to say the least. "Don't hate-congratulate" my ass. 

When she got to the "Don't hate-congratulate" part I changed the channel. I just couldn't with her even suggesting that.

Is that chair she's sitting in the same one she's always had or is it a different one in the same color?

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Is that chair she's sitting in the same one she's always had or is it a different one in the same color?

I was wondering about that too. It seems to be bigger than the one she had last year and looks a bit lighter in color. Then again, she took such a long hiatus that maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. 

23 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was wondering about that too. It seems to be bigger than the one she had last year and looks a bit lighter in color. Then again, she took such a long hiatus that maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. 

To me the current one looks like a slightly different color and bigger so she looks smaller in it to viewers. 

• Love 2
On 9/22/2017 at 9:38 AM, Jaded said:

I had intentions of watching yesterday's show until Wendy came out and sat down. She sat in her big chair and let the clapping go on for what seemed like a couple minutes while this obnoxious look overtook her face. After the clapping finally stopped she started talking about that brat from Dr. Phub in a complimentary manner and I turned the channel. 

Sometimes I watch her show on my cell phone via youtube and I always have to FF at least 1 minute and 45 seconds or more for the clapping and woo woop crap to stop. So annoying. 

Maybe Wendy had her chair made bigger so she would look smaller. Her ego is too large for anywhere. I am getting bored with her show. It seems to me, It's gotten all about hip hop/rappers that I haven't an f'n clue who they are nor do I care. I think Wendy's show is going to end up in the crapper long before the contract is up.

• Love 3
On 9/23/2017 at 11:21 AM, Jaded said:

To me the current one looks like a slightly different color and bigger so she looks smaller in it to viewers. 

She needs a couple of pillows for filler and to seem more cozy

• Love 1
On 9/23/2017 at 1:43 PM, Jaded said:

I'm watching the Global Citizen Festival online and Wendy was there to introduce Big Sean. Instead of introducing him as Big Sean she called him Little Sean.

Hahahahaha! That's some awesome $hit! She always acts like she is so current and knowledgeable about all people black and rap/hip hop. She is so full of herself. She doesn't sit at home on weekends watching reality tv so she can comment/report on the shows. She has Norman and a bunch of other low paid staff doing that. Hey Wendy...we're not stupid! We got YOUR number!

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Maire said:

Daily Mail has a big expose about Big Kev having a 10 year affair with a younger woman. Many pics and a lot of info. Appears legit.

I don't watch much anymore but I do feel sorry for WW and little Kev. No deserves to be cheated on like that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899912/Wendy-Williams-husband-leads-double-life-mistress.html

Wow! Kevin is busted and Wendy lets him walk all over her. He spends her money on his girlfriend and fancy cars while Wendy has no self esteem while laughing about other people's misery on her show.

That photo of the two of them walking the beach was horrible. They both look like hell.

• Love 10

I wonder if Wendy and Kevin don't have a prenup and she's known about this affair at least for a few years? Maybe she'd rather let him have this affair as long as it didn't go public then loose a lot of money and/or Big Kev knows stuff about her that he's threatened to go public with if she tried to divorce him? The other woman was 22 when Big Kev started with her if the length of their affair is true and they seem to be awfully public with their goings on for Wendy not to know.

• Love 6

He probably never stopped cheating after the first time he was caught. Wendy should never have given him a second chance. How humiliating for her. If she has been aware of this and has put up with it then shame on her for badmouthing other peoples private life and affairs. How you doin', Wendy?

• Love 10
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:42 AM, bichonblitz said:

No, but she can stop talking about Kevin Hart anytime now. She really likes to pick a topic and obsess about it for days. Move on, Wendy. What about Kim K surrogate pregnancy ? You would think she would have alot to say about that. 

I also didn't like the Karuchi interview either and thought Eva Longoria was boring. Wendy is not a good interviewer at all.

Thanks, bich. I hate when she stays too long on certain topics too.

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:15 AM, Stacee said:

That Karuichi interview was embarrassing. The way she kept calling Wendy "girl" was so annoying - not to mention inappropriate. It made me cringe everytime she said it - which was at least 5 times. Girl??? Coming from a 20 year old to a woman in her 50s...? Just seemed so,,,, wrong

She's normally quite cute but today she looked rather awful - with those odd shoes, the boring dress, the strange hair and that big barrette to the side. Was she high? I know she mentioned her and Christina used to get together and smoke weed when they first met (which solves the mystery for me in why Christina always looks and acts so damn goofy all the time). Perhaps that's why she was acting so weird? 

I laughed when Karuichi mentioned how she studied acting for two years "to perfect my craft". LOL. It sounded so fake, so contrived. She acts like she's some seasoned actor or something. I think someone told her to say that; I doubt she came up with that by herself.

I really did not like that interview and was so glad it was over. 

As to the show, it was OK. Kinda slow, like Wendy has to get her groove back. I say that because her segues into the next "hot" topic seems awkward. Probably in a week or so she'll be better.

I'm kinda in awe of that 50 year old virgin though. WOW

Usually that would annoy me as well, but since Wendy likes to pretend she's in her 20's rather than her 50's by giggling about going to the club and rocking booty shorts, I didn't mind. She wants to be one of the "cool kids". *eye roll*

5 hours ago, rcc said:

Wow! Kevin is busted and Wendy lets him walk all over her. He spends her money on his girlfriend and fancy cars while Wendy has no self esteem while laughing about other people's misery on her show.

That photo of the two of them walking the beach was horrible. They both look like hell.

AWLRIGHT?! Ms. Wendy struts around bragging about being thin and her skin looks like a Shar-Pei's. No, ma'am.

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

He probably never stopped cheating after the first time he was caught. Wendy should never have given him a second chance. How humiliating for her. If she has been aware of this and has put up with it then shame on her for badmouthing other peoples private life and affairs. How you doin', Wendy?

Exactly.  

• Love 2

Shit, this news made me giddy as a kid at Christmas.   My DVR is all set to record tomorrow's show to see how/if this is addressed.  She will be a massive hypocrite if she does that "my personal life is private" crap after dissecting other people's lives for the last 100 years.

• Love 4