Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Yeah, addiction is a horrible thing to deal with.  It’s just as painful for family and friends who stand by and are helpless to instill change in the addict.  Sadly, relapse is a common with most addicts.  Now days, it’s more dangerous than ever. These lunatic drug dealers are lacing their product including, cocaine, pain pills, etc. with Fentanyl.  Customers have no idea. Just a little can kill you.  It’s been in the news lately. I’ve commented about it over on the Celebrity Deaths thread.  It makes no sense to kill paying customers, but that is what is happening across the country.   Wendy may be in greater danger than she knows.  

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Aunty Wendy.

No matter how much Wendy hates it, that little girl (Kelvin & Sharina's) is and always will be little Kev's sister. Hopefully he likes her and has a loving relationship with her. Despite what Wendy feels.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

How many times have we said that? More than 3x in the past couple years that I recall. It's possible she will be back. She'll just return to the show and never mention her long absence or drinking/drug problems. She'll show us the same old photo of her cats. Maybe she'll mention "breakthrough Covid" as her only reason for being hospitalized. 

Wendy is also addicted to her "celebrity" status. She won't give up that addiction. I think she'll be back (again)

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Not a surprise at all. She won't be back in the studio in October. More reruns. 

Wendy's "bureau" better start looking for employment somewhere else.

Maybe they can go to work for for DJ Boof.

I read that article too.  Now, it’s alcohol everyday and loneliness after she lost Big Kev.  No more friends, and hardly goes out.  N.Y. Is not for her.  She should move near her relatives in Florida.  It’s time.  In her condition, how could she possibly be back on tv in a few weeks?

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Now, it’s alcohol everyday and loneliness after she lost Big Kev.

That excuse has been used already. And how can the reports say that W has no friends, rarely goes out, still not over her divorce, then we read that she has cancelled all of her "promotional events", has/had another new man in her life, goes out on food runs.

Which is it? Is she a lonely, pathetic woman still traumatized from her divorce and she has no friends? (bullshit)  or is she happily single, dating, clubbing, doing numerous promo events. Typical WW.....fake, lying liar. 

• Love 2

That is really sad.

I thought Wendy was live Mon-Thurs and they taped a show for Friday on Thursdays. Is that right?

On the website they have tickets avail on Mon, Tue, and Thurs with two sessions on Tues/Thurs. Seems they are planning for her to only be live three days a week!

Edited by Rightside
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Wendy always seemed to care too much about appearances.  Like, what you drive, nice house, designer bag, man by your side …….To me happiness can’t be measured that way.  She must feel like a failure and can’t shake it.  

• Love 6

Here is a pretty vague article from Yahoo Celebrity about Wendy's issues.  The interesting part is that her brother Tommy says she isn't vaccinated while her reps insist she is.  And I'm not sure what he's specifically talking about in his quote about her being a "fighter"?  COVID, addiction, mental issues?  Maybe all of the above.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wendy-williams-covid-hospitalized-mental-health-brother-212152915.html

I noticed that TV One has given up on showing her reruns on weeknights at midnight Eastern (like they used to do on BET, which is how I watched her show many years ago when it wasn't available locally).  That didn't take long.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

For years we have thought that this show is circling the drain. It has gone so far into the gutter that I don’t even know that it can be resurrected. All of this is on Wendy. Her truth and the real truth are not even close. Nobody is going to believe a chronic liar. Like I have stated before, they need to find a replacement for this time slot. Wendy may never make it back. She needs help. Lots of it, for both her addiction and mental issues. There are so many other people who could do this show and make a success of it. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

She must feel like a failure and can’t shake it.  

She is a failure as a human being. She thinks the true meaning of success in life is money, big tits, notoriety, being "famous". 

All that would be ok if she was a genuine kind, giving person. But she isn't. She proves that to us every damn time we watch her show. No wonder she's lonely, alone, an addict. 

Good people don't gravitate towards mean, greedy, selfish people for friendships. That's why she's in the NFL - No (true) Friends Left.

Anyone else remember this famous quote?  "All Is Well In Hunterville!" 😄

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

For years we have thought that this show is circling the drain. It has gone so far into the gutter that I don’t even know that it can be resurrected. All of this is on Wendy. Her truth and the real truth are not even close. Nobody is going to believe a chronic liar. Like I have stated before, they need to find a replacement for this time slot. Wendy may never make it back. She needs help. Lots of it, for both her addiction and mental issues. There are so many other people who could do this show and make a success of it. 

We saw the signs at the end of last season. Wendy’s slurred speech, slowed response time, staff on edge wondering what Wendy would do/say. Wendy’s sense of entitlement is going to be her undoing. What is her excuse now? Not that it matters. Even the most sympathetic people/employers have their limit.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Rightside said:

At this time, what else can they say?

The same thing they always say every time this happens: WW will be returning (insert date of rescheduled return here). 

The return date just gets pushed further into the future every damn time she does this. But she always returns.

Nothing else to watch at 11 a.m. PST. It's the ONLY talk show/"entertainment" show on at that time. She's up against the local news and very old reruns of Judge Judy. ( I ❤ JJ)

So how are Wendys ratings even accurate?  Sometimes I resort to watching reruns of Antiques RoadShow or Huell Howser's "California Gold". Because THERE'S NOTHING ELSE interesting on at certain times.

And I do love Huell Howser and ARS, but I've seen them all. Most of the episodes I've seen twice. I think WW would lose in the ratings if she was up against Antiques Road Show or Huell Howser. 

Wendy could be featured as an old relic on Antiques Road Show. Maybe somebody could bring one of Wendys old stinky wigs for appraisal.

Please God, Buddha, Mahanta, advertisers, or whoever....let Norman host the show. Wendy needs to go wander out to pasture for good.

The old gray mare she ain't what she used to be....

• LOL 2
16 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Why is she letting herself be photographed so much in public looking like a crazy, crackhead bag person? She's always been about looking glamorous. 

Because she's planning her bullshit, lying defense about why she's been absent and not returning to her "show". 

She'll say she was under so much stress from her divorce, then she had Covid, then her local grocery store ran out of hot sauce. It's unbearable! Lol. Poor thing.

And yes, the vaping. I never knew WW smoked (cigs) or vaped. All part of her b.s. defense. She gets more despicable by the day.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

She admits that she vaps?

Looks like she's "vaping" in the photos. She's "smoking" something. She never admits to anything. Not sure how she can dismiss those photos and say she wasn't vaping or smoking. Was it Photoshopped maybe?

I'm pretty sure Wendy has said that she smokes weed, so maybe that's whats she's vaping - she must have gotten a doctors note cause it helps with her Graves disease, I'm sure! 

I see that Nick Cannon's new show is starting next week on my local Fox channel in the 11AM slot, one hour after Wendy's show comes on here.  This can't be good - Wendy's new season has started but no new shows to draw in ratings, while Nick may draw all the people who are usually in Wendy's demographic (not me - I don't like NC).

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Shouldn't she be staying home for awhile if she was recently diagnosed with COVID and discharged from the hospital for whatever it really was that she went there for?

Yes. And she needs to get her Thyroid Eye Disease under control. There are meds for that. The commercial for folks with GS and TED is on tv repeatedly. If I know there is medication for bulging eyes due to GD and TED, so does Wendy. 

I'll watch Nick Cannon's new show. But I won't watch WW even if it precedes Nick.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Why is she letting herself be photographed so much in public looking like a crazy, crackhead bag person? She's always been about looking glamorous. 

And why did she need to go along with the guy to pick up her phone? He could have gone by himself.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t get the gripper socks. Is she now a fall risk? They’re for indoor use in my neck of the woods.

Time for her family to get Wendy a Life Alert necklace!

Wendy: "Help! I can't find my hot sauce and I've fallen down and my wig is missing!"  

Life Alert: "Help is on the way Ms Wiiliams. We have medics, Popeye's chicken n hot sauce AND a synthetic wig on the way. Please stay on the line." 

• LOL 11
On 9/22/2021 at 9:32 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Not positive, but I think you self isolate for 10 days, if you’re fully vaxxed, test positive and have symptoms.  

6 hours ago, Maire said:

Oh Wendy, get help. If she really has Covid why is she vaping? 🙄

Yes. Even if she is fully vaxxed & asymptomatic, she SHOULD NOT be out mask free breathing her Covid cooties on others! She can still transmit the virus to others! & for a random errand? Lies they tell! Either she ain't got Covid or she's completely irresponsible. Folks have been sued for being out & about in public knowing they have Covid. 

• Love 3
On 9/25/2021 at 4:57 PM, chenoa333 said:

So now, suddenly, she's on the mend and ready to return to her "show".  Fuck off Wendy and take those big balloon tits with you. And your pancake ass. And your fishnet pantyhose. And your stinky wigs. 

And stop sitting down with your long dress then pulling it all the way up your thighs as if you have gorgeous legs.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3