Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Wendy looks awful in that picture above and I continue to marvel on her big feet, damn!  This is why some people used to question her gender identity back in the day.  Does anybody really care about Wendy's dating life,  nobody cares Wendy.  Tend to your business offscreen and do you. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Monday .. Buster Brown just came on.  All in a thither because she had a date.  Mike loves her already, lol.  She’s beside herself.  Btw, that animal and boots she wore on the date has to go to Good Will.  Makes her look five times her size.  She’s basking in the glow, and very loud with glee.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

The gossip site "Dlisted" did a story on Wendy and her new beau, in their funny and sarcastic way.   The people at Dlisted are as ruthless towards Wendy as we are, so they don't sugarcoat their feelings toward her.  

I think this romance/relationship/show stunt is going to get more tiresome as the days go on.   Yay! for Wendy finding love or something, I guess, but boo! for the viewers who have to hear every minute detail crammed into the show.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5
On 2/26/2021 at 10:11 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I’m upset. I want to see this Wendy dating game, but I got an appointment for the Covid vaccine. I’m going to have to run before the show is over. Somebody please let me know about it. Thank you. 

Which Covid shot did you get?  Did you have any side affects?

Wendy needs to stop claiming credit for Bolo. She didn't "discover" him. He was part of Vivica Fox's male stripper group! Hell! She's in the clip they keep replaying! 😂😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh no! Mike's an unaware dope?!! Ya. Not a protector. That's the man's job so he's even more unattractive. That'll be his downfall. Wendy ain't tryna be the man. 😒😒

4 hours ago, Lindz said:

Oh no! Mike's an unaware dope?!! Ya. Not a protector. That's the man's job so he's even more unattractive. That'll be his downfall. Wendy ain't tryna be the man. 😒😒

I don't know a damn thing about Mike. But any older, decent, wealthy man can get women who are well educated, pretty and classy.

So what the f is this guy doing with WW? She is none of those things. She's dressed like a cross between Nanook of the North and Sasquatch (in that stupid ass pic.) 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5

I can already hear the rusty wheels in Wendy's head starting to spin a tale about her cats....she's thinking this new guy is the perfect excuse to weave another web of lies. She is going to tell us that she decided to re-home the cats because her new bf is highly allergic to cats. Even though we know those sweet kitties are already gone.

Hey Wendy, we ARE watching you! You can fool some of your people all of the time, and all of your people some of the time, but you can't fool the people in this forum!!

And who wears real fur anymore? Even folks who are bigger celebs and have a million times more cash than broke ass Wendy, don't wear fur. Set up an interview with Lady Gaga. She'll rip you a new one! 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I can already hear the rusty wheels in Wendy's head starting to spin a tale about her cats....she's thinking this new guy is the perfect excuse to weave another web of lies. She is going to tell us that she decided to re-home the cats because her new bf is highly allergic to cats. Even though we know those sweet kitties are already gone.

Hey Wendy, we ARE watching you! You can fool some of your people all of the time, and all of your people some of the time, but you can't fool the people in this forum!!

And who wears real fur anymore? Even folks who are bigger celebs and have a million times more cash than broke ass Wendy, don't wear fur. Set up an interview with Lady Gaga. She'll rip you a new one! 

At one time or another, everyone’s cats will appear.  If she had them, we would have seen them.  Why lie?  Just say you didn’t want them and gave them away.  What’s the problem?  We are not stupid.   P.S.  Loved your description of her coat and boots. 😝

• Love 4

I think Wendy has on a new shade of lipstick. To match her red dress. At least she’s wearing one of her long wigs. She had a short short one on another day and it didn’t seem to look right on her. Actually that day her whole look was bad. She even knew that it didn’t look good. I would have told the stylist nope, find me something else to wear. 

She had on the actor Pooch Hall today. I’m glad she asked him about the Ray Donovan series. He said they are making a film to tie up all the loose ends and I’m happy to hear that. Kudos Wendy. You gave me a piece of information that informed me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

At least she’s wearing one of her long wigs. She had a short short one on another day and it didn’t seem to look right on her. 

Yes. As SilverBells stated, Wendy looked like Buster Brown. LOL!

If I knew how to copy/paste/link I would post a pic of "Buster Brown". That wig was hideous. And she kept the camera on her "wig lady" the whole time she (Wendy) was insulting wig lady. Wendy's wig lady needs to be fired.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

The cats are better off with a different owner. Wendy is too “ill” to properly take care of them.

Wendy is not the type of human being (one who was born with compassion and kindness) to give 2 $hits about anyone..especially pets. Wendy got "rid of them" (the cats) a long time ago but pretends she still has them.  

Same old scenario as her "guard dog" Shaq. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy has kept wigs for longer than she has kept any of her animals. I wonder if she pets them when she is lonely

Probably not as it's too much effort.  Wendy is really a very creepy person.

I hope we don't see her new beau (whatever his name is) on a future episode of ID channel. You know the series "Someone You Thought You Knew" or "Scorned...Love Kills."

We've had "Magic Mike" and now we've got "stupid opportunist Mike." I hope he takes her for all he can get!

• LOL 4

Wow! Wendy looked really bad today. Is there nobody who can kindly tell her to get a new wig stylist? Her wig was scraggly looking complete with ends that looked split and dried out.

And she looked really bloated/puffy today. Not just her ankles but all of her.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wow! Wendy looked really bad today. Is there nobody who can kindly tell her to get a new wig stylist? Her wig was scraggly looking complete with ends that looked split and dried out.

And she looked really bloated/puffy today. Not just her ankles but all of her.

It’s her eyes that scare me. I don’t mean because of her Graves Disease. I mean the wet glassy eyed look she always has when she first comes out. I have wondered more then once if he was drinking or using again. Drinking would also contribute to the puffiness too, but then so would salt. Even if she doesn’t add additional salt, she uses a lot of hot sauce which has a high sodium level. All of that would bloat her. 

• Love 4
On 3/10/2021 at 11:36 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy has kept wigs for longer than she has kept any of her animals. I wonder if she pets them when she is lonely. 

You reminded me of her old wig head Shakeitha from the first two seasons. She'd sit her on her side table with one Barbie-esque wig after another telling stories about her "jump off" escapades with NBA players. She probably got paranoid thinking Shakeitha was trying to hook up with Kelvin so to the dumpster she went. Shaq the dog, the cats and cock-eyed wig-wearing Shakeitha. Casualties of Wendy "ticky boom" Williams. 🤪

• LOL 6

Watching Wendy today.  She got her new flower ring. I can’t even count all the diamonds, and the largest one in the middle was certainly catching the light. It’s way too big for my taste. Probably the size of my palm. She seems happy and is loving dishing on Sharon Osborne who she announced that she does not like. 

• Love 6
On 3/13/2021 at 8:53 PM, rmcrae said:

She probably got paranoid thinking Shakeitha was trying to hook up with Kelvin so to the dumpster she went. Shaq the dog, the cats and cock-eyed wig-wearing Shakeitha. Casualties of Wendy "ticky boom" Williams. 🤪

You killed it with that post!  Nobody can top it!

However, I feel it's only right that we add DJ Boof to the list of casualties. 😀 Poor Boof is probably handcuffed to Wendy's wrought-iron bed post getting spanked every day!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Watching Wendy today.  She got her new flower ring. I can’t even count all the diamonds, and the largest one in the middle was certainly catching the light. It’s way too big for my taste. Probably the size of my palm. She seems happy and is loving dishing on Sharon Osborne who she announced that she does not like. 

As much as I despise Wendy and think she's the last one to talk about anybody, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pulling out my popcorn in glee over her comments on Sharon's demise. I detest "Mrs. O" more than Wendy.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

You killed it with that post!  Nobody can top it!

However, I feel it's only right that we add DJ Boof to the list of casualties. 😀

Thanks! That's a huge compliment coming from you since your commentary on Wendy never fails to crack me up. 😁

Poor Boof. One more casualty and Wendy can get her own episode on one of those "murder, murder/kill, kill" shows she loves to watch. 😉

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

As much as I despise Wendy and think she's the last one to talk about anybody, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pulling out my popcorn in glee over her comments on Sharon's demise. I detest "Mrs. O" more than Wendy.

I don't watch the View so I have no clue what happened to SO. I'm off to investigate!

ETA: Google search really told me nothing about WW's hate for sharon Osborne. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't watch the View so I have no clue what happened to SO. I'm off to investigate!

It's The Talk BTW. And what went down was a hot ass mess. SMH.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

That's a huge compliment coming from you since your commentary on Wendy never fails to crack me up. 😁

Wow! Thank YOU for appreciating my dislike for WW and my sense of humor! 🐾

Ok folks......it's 11a.m. in So. California. Time to make fun of the Hippo with cantaloupe tits! (Credit to Pearson80 for the WW "cantaloupe" tits description!)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Someone on Twitter posted a clip where Wendy was allegedly caught burping and farting at the same time during the show.   Make sure to watch the clip - the audio catches what sounds exactly like proof.  It cracked me up.   **The link takes you to the "Oh No They Didn't" gossip site, and the Twitter clip is embedded. 

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Wendy wore the most outrageous skirt today. It had all the colors on the rainbow. At first I thought they were feathers, but upon closer glance it looked like some kind of fringe. 
   She was complaining (yeah right) about the paparazzi being outside of her building again this morning. She thinks they are there to see who exits with her. Jokes on them. She makes any guest wait in the vestibule for 15 minutes so it looks like any other resident. Well now the paps have been alerted, they will wait longer. Who would want to stay there anyway? She has stated that she doesn’t want anyone to use her bathroom. I couldn’t hold my bladder for an all nighter. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She has stated that she doesn’t want anyone to use her bathroom. I couldn’t hold my bladder for an all nighter. 

Why does she only have ONE bathroom? She must live in some low budget apartment. I don't care if it's in Manhattan. One bedroom/one bath apartments are typically called "studios". Her apartment security guard probably moonlights at Walmart during the day time hours.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

As Wendy did her little shuffle/hop towards her chair after the opening, some of the staff started yelling.   Turns out that they were trying to alert Wendy (over the music blaring in the background) that her purple chair was unstable and to not sit on it.   Wendy turned that little incident into minutes of drama - oh, you scared me with that yelling, oh, bring out the other chair, oh, I could have fallen, this is live TV, all the things on the little side table could be flying onto the floor!

After she sat down in the replacement chair, she still went on and on, breathlessly questioning Suzanne, Norman and the DJ about how close she came to disaster!, asking how soon before the chair will be fixed  blah blah blah.    Another sign of extreme narcissism - taking the stupidest, most insignificant thing like a shaky chair and spending minutes on it like your life was in danger.

ADDED:  Wendy found a second to berate Suzanne about the chair mishap.   She repeated that all the yelling startled her and told Suzanne that she went a little over the top while trying to get Wendy's attention and told her that "you panicked in a dumb way".    Geeze.

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Drinking alcohol and fake "fainting" on live TV is also a disaster. Farting, burping and slurping in public are all disasters. Yes Wendy you are "once, twice, zero times a lady." The way she sits down in her purple throne like she's Tinkerbelle! Bull in a china shop is more like it.

Her new beau must not mind the smell of sriracha farts. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 8

I'm pretty sure you'll still have the same question after watching the show on YouTube. The chair was allegedly broken but the staff still had an old purple chair wth a metal plaque on the back that read "Prince". Is this month the anniversary of Princes drug overdose? Wendy is always up to some fakery.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Jaded said:

It will be interesting to see if WW addresses that parody of her farting/burping on her show today (or ever.) 

Will she ignore it completely? Will she blame it on her broken down purple chair? Blame it on Suzanne? Maybe she can invite Shaggy on her show to perform his song "It Wasn't Me!"

Us: "But we caught you on camera farting and burping."

WW: "Wasn't me."

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

I watched that like 10 times. It’s hilarious. Apparently  I have the maturity level of a 10 year old.

I watched it 5 times so maybe I'm a bit more mature than you!! 😀

• LOL 7
34 minutes ago, Maire said:

Haven’t watched lately but tuned in this week. Is Friday always a repeat? 

I'm not sure but since it's been a repeat on Friday for months, I'd have to say yes. I think W used to film 2 shows on Thursday so there would be a "new" episode on Friday. However, she just doesn't give a crap anymore. She's lazy and crazy!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

https://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/celebrity-style/20210319109248/wendy-williams-wows-daring-thigh-split-dress/

Hahaha!! Article states she's displaying "endless legs" in thigh slit dress. Lol! 

Could someone here enlighten me on something? Are fishnet hosiery still a common thing in Wendy's neck of the woods? Are there any places (geographically in the USA) where you can buy pantyhose?

I remember decades ago L'eggs pantyhose available at grocery stores but haven't seen pantyhose anywhere for a very long time. Wish i knew why she wears them. If a woman has nice legs, typically they wear their legs bare. Unless you live in Antarctica

• Love 3

I know they tape the Friday show on Thursday but there's no upload on Youtube. Did the farting/burping scandal or the broken chair make them cancel the show today lol

As for Wendy burping and farting, this has happened at least two other times in the last year, so at this point, her burping and farting is just an weekly occurence.

• LOL 5
On 3/15/2021 at 1:54 PM, rmcrae said:

It's The Talk BTW. And what went down was a hot ass mess. SMH.

The Talk, the Real, the View.  I hate all of them especially Joy Beyhar or however they spell her name.  Who are these women to talk about anything including politics?  What makes them experts to spew their opinions on t.v. Like they are so informed?  They are very opinionated.  One of them .. I think the Reel I will watch occasionally.  They are pretty nice and don’t voice their opinions on everyone.  Seems like a person can’t say anything anymore on t.v. Or they will get the axe like that Chris Harrison oh the Bachelor.  I’m just sick of the news anyway.  I want to enjoy things like all the Housewives, and Reality shows.

18 hours ago, Leilani said:

I know they tape the Friday show on Thursday but there's no upload on Youtube. Did the farting/burping scandal or the broken chair make them cancel the show today lol

As for Wendy burping and farting, this has happened at least two other times in the last year, so at this point, her burping and farting is just an weekly occurence.

In the first place, who eats crap like her before going on a talk show?  She eats so much junk in the morning, I’m surprised she doesn’t explode on t.v.  Stupid.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Leilani said:

I’m waiting for someone to do a remix of all her farts/burps 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 2/19/2021 at 9:22 PM, Silver Bells said:

Big Kev probably loved her at the time and married her.  As she got more popular, she developed a big crass mouth.  She got bossy and let him handle her business, and probably lost interest in him, and him in her.  Thus comes the girlfriend and baby.  She should stop being a big boss with everyone as it’s not appealing to a new man.  She should try to mend her ways and be a little softer.  Maybe then, she will find and keep a man to be with her.  Otherwise,  she will be alone, and I don’t think she likes being alone.  Some women do and handle it well.  Not Wendy.

With no evidence at all, I've always thought that Kelvin knew exactly who Wendy was and went after her knowing that there was money and that she was on the up and up. He knew exactly how to appeal to her ego and that gave him the end for all the lifestyle and money.  Most likely he became her procure of drugs so that Wendi wouldn't have to get the drugs herself and endanger her career and cash flow.  When they met He was definitely the type of guy you could depend on to get your drugs from not that he was a pusher but he would know where to get the drugs.

On 3/3/2021 at 7:42 PM, chenoa333 said:

If Wendy is the best woman these male "dating contestants" have found appealing, I'd hate to see the women they turned down. 

And now, suddenly, WW is being very upfront and vocal about her lymphedema. Haven't WE been asking about her cankles for way over a year? She wouldn't address the issue. Even when she stopped wearing heels and started with her trendy sneakers she NEVER let us know why. She is so fake and FOS. Now she's bringing attention to lymphedema. Isn't she brave!

I don't like Wendy but I have to stand up for the fact that she did tell us about the lymphedema. She did tell us about the lymphedema machine and why she was wearing sneakers always.  She wears hose, especially net pantyhose to cover up scars on her legs from eczema seborrhea psoriasis or something or all of them

On 3/16/2021 at 9:13 PM, chenoa333 said:

Why does she only have ONE bathroom? She must live in some low budget apartment. I don't care if it's in Manhattan. One bedroom/one bath apartments are typically called "studios". Her apartment security guard probably moonlights at Walmart during the day time hours.

In NYC, a studio is one room with a bathroom.  Sometimes the tub was in the kitchen area.  Knowing Wendy, she didn't think she needed a half bath because she was certain she was never inviting anybody into her apartment so she wouldn't need a half bath. You know, the killer.  She's also cheap.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2