Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

No surprise, but I didn't watch. Could you elaborate on what Wendy did/said to Jerry? 

I wish Andy would've brought up Wendy's farting incident when Jerry was on WWHL!

I'm going to try and find the clip.

4 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm going to try and find the clip.

It's cued up to the interview but apparently their ratings must suck because the whole show is up on her YouTube channel

• Love 1

Once again Wendy is stirring the pot like I said she would.. She was back to spreading gay rumors about people and this time she picked Jamie Fox.  It was so crass and something that she would say. I could tell Norman was uncomfortable and Suzanne was laughing like a hyena. Whether Jamie likes men or not, why does it matter.. Wendy wonders why she cannot get any good guest..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, druzy said:

It's cued up to the interview but apparently their ratings must suck because the whole show is up on her YouTube channel

It was very nice of you to post this.  I don’t watch anymore.  Was that a ploy to keep watching her show when she talked about Nene?  She’s such a big mouth, I just can’t.  She is getting worse and worse in her reporting.  I like Jerry, but he’s too hyper.  The way he keeps on kissing her ass is making me have no respect for him.  So he took over her show .. so what?  It’s like he will owe her for life.  If she keeps blowing the whistle on people, she will definitely lose the show.  She should stop acting unprofessional.  She was o.k. In the beginning, so what happened to her?

• Love 7

@druzy Thanks for posting the interview. 

Wendy said all she got was a text. At 9:08 that NeNe was quitting.  Then she made a comment about how she cried with NeNe about some kind of secret that’s going to melt our hearts. She said she didn’t have reception in her office (which Jerry refuted) and she crying over what she knew. Wendy is no friend. She has none. Just a sad out of touch older celebrity trying desperately to hold onto D-list status. 

• Love 5

When Jamie Fox was dating Katie Holmes, Wendy could not stop talking about what a sexy couple they made. ...but now he's gay. Whatever.

WTF even was that with the text but she can't say anything. Then don't fucking say anything, bitch! Don't waste 10 minutes of my (and Jerry's) time with that stupid drama. Poor Jerry. Wendy turns down all his invites, doesn't bother to go see his play while other staffers did go, then spends his guest spot with this crap. He must be super needy to put up with her shit.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, TVbitch said:

He must be super needy to put up with her shit.

I think that he is just super tolerant, knows how the business works and puts up with it politely in case it leads to another gig down the road. 

• Love 4

OMG..I am sickened. Wendy showed a video of her getting facial Botox injections/fillers to sharpen her jaw etc. The way the Dr was shoving that needle in to her face it looked more like liposuction to me. Just gross. She had it done hours before her show. Which brings me to...why ever would you put make up over an injection site that hasn’t had time to heal? Did the makeup artist wash her hands prior to application and use clean/sterile brushes or sponges? I’ve never tried products at a department store because they can be germ laden.  She also went out to eat breakfast after the procedure. Is all that movement even good after the crap is put in? I’d be afraid that it would travel (I have never had any vanity injections or plastic surgery) and not go where it was supposed to go. I’m not against people having it. I just don’t want to see it at 10 am on a talk show. 

She was also on her high horse today. I base this on her pose of her left arm on her hip. She also did a lot of leaning like a poster above was mentioning. (Must be on the previous page because I can’t see it to give you credit right now, sorry). 

• Love 3

She's really pushing the surgical procedure thing hard recently, letting us all know that she gets work done and it's nothing to be ashamed of.  She's really trying to normalize it, or she made a deal with this doctor friend for free publicity.  I bet she's getting the audience ready for the some radical procedure she's thinking about in the near future.  She'll show up looking alien like Lil Kim but she'll play it off like "everybody is doing it".  On top of that, I didn't see all that much difference in the three women who had work done on-stage -- the before and after pictures just had different (brighter) lighting which can change the perception of the viewer.

Nitpick:  I am haaating when Wendy throws in the statement "not my fault" whenever various topics come up, like her marriage breaking up, no longer living in NJ, life in her new pad, etc.  I'm sure in her head she has made the situation not her fault, but I give her no credit because she chose to turn a blind eye to it for years and could have handled it in many better ways.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Nothing, she's the way she used to be when she was on the radio. 

Exactly. Except NOW, we have to see the repulsive visual(and not just her voice) spewing sexism, racism, homophobia/hypocritical behavior and just general hatred. 

I'm all for snark, wit and criticizing celebs for their clothes, their hair, their choice in mates or their behavior but WW is not talented or smart enough to come up with anything other than inappropriate comments. And most of those asshats in the audience just clap and laugh at everything she does and says.

And then there's her ugly platicized face including botox, veneers, cheek implants, lip injections, fake lashes, penciled brows, WIGS.

Then we've got nose picking with q-tips, slurping noises, drooling, farting, smacking noises, burping, wearing Catholic school girl style skirts over her waffle-hose. 

Just the other day she was talking about her polka dot dress that had a slip underneath it. She said it's see through but "I'm going to remove the slip when we go on break. It will look so much better" (or something along those lines). Fuck no Wendy. Please! You are disgusting.

She's gross on so many levels. I'm sure her son must be so proud of her.

ETA: Does anyone know why Wendy has only nostrils on her face without any visible bridge for a nose? More bad plastic surgery? That's my guess. She probably had her nose made thinner just to look less African American. 

There was a rumor going around last year (and I'm not 100% certain but it might have been YouTube vlogger UnWineWithTasha?) Anyway, the story was this: allegedly, WW likes to wear BLONDE wigs when going to business meetings because she thinks she gets a better chance if she appears more like a "white woman". I'm sure it can be Googled but my point is....she certainly doesn't behave like a woman who is proud to be black. Just MOO!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, patty1h said:

She's really pushing the surgical procedure thing hard recently, letting us all know that she gets work done and it's nothing to be ashamed of.  She's really trying to normalize it, or she made a deal with this doctor friend for free publicity.  I bet she's getting the audience ready for the some radical procedure she's thinking about in the near future.  She'll show up looking alien like Lil Kim but she'll play it off like "everybody is doing it".  On top of that, I didn't see all that much difference in the three women who had work done on-stage -- the before and after pictures just had different (brighter) lighting which can change the perception of the viewer.

Nitpick:  I am haaating when Wendy throws in the statement "not my fault" whenever various topics come up, like her marriage breaking up, no longer living in NJ, life in her new pad, etc.  I'm sure in her head she has made the situation not her fault, but I give her no credit because she chose to turn a blind eye to it for years and could have handled it in many better ways.

Maybe Big Kev had enough too and let his girlfriend have a baby knowing it would be a clincher for a divorce?  He prob ably stashed away enough money in the meantime knowing the day would come.  I wish HE would write a book.  Now that would be interesting.

• Love 4

Yesterday on The View, Sunny and Whoopi plugged Jerry's new play (A Soldier's Play) mentioning him and the other stars David Alan Grier and Blair Underwood, saying how good it was and everyone should go see it. And Jerry didn't even have to go on their show and kiss their asses for the mention. 

Poor Jerry, I really like him. Wendy has done nothing but use him.

• Love 9

No one can tell me that the hour long commercial for Wendy's cosmetic doctor yesterday wasn't an arrangement so Wendy now gets all the free treatments and procedures she wants. It was so OTT: "I have no reason to go to NJ anymore (not my fault) but I will make the drive for my doctor, she is worth it, all the best people are not in NYC, no, I will share her with you cuz I love you all so much. DO NOT buy that pricey handbag, GO TO MY DOCTOR and spend on yourself. YOU MUST get these things done so you can be beautiful like me. I feel 35!" Jesus God. She repeated everything 2 times like it was a fucking infomercial. It makes me even more determined to grow old gracefully. 

• Love 7

Both Williams and Hunter have agreed to forego alimony. Williams did, however, agree to keep a $1 million life insurance policy on herself that will go to Hunter should she die, but she has the right to reduce the amount on a yearly basis.

Clearly Wendy doesn't watch as much Dateline and Forensic Files as she says she does, cuz this is one of the primary motives for all the "dude kills his ex-wife" episodes! 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

No one can tell me that the hour long commercial for Wendy's cosmetic doctor yesterday wasn't an arrangement so Wendy now gets all the free treatments and procedures she wants. It was so OTT: "I have no reason to go to NJ anymore (not my fault) but I will make the drive for my doctor, she is worth it, all the best people are not in NYC, no, I will share her with you cuz I love you all so much. DO NOT buy that pricey handbag, GO TO MY DOCTOR and spend on yourself. YOU MUST get these things done so you can be beautiful like me. I feel 35!" Jesus God. She repeated everything 2 times like it was a fucking infomercial. It makes me even more determined to grow old gracefully. 

That was an infomercial if I ever saw one. I looked up that doctor yesterday and the reviews from yelp weren't good but sometimes they aren't reliable. However, if the reviews are true, I would stay away.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Clearly Wendy doesn't watch as much Dateline and Forensic Files as she says she does, cuz this is one of the primary motives for all the "dude kills his ex-wife" episodes! 

She's even lying about the Killer now. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 1/22/2020 at 10:24 AM, Mindthinkr said:

OMG..I am sickened. Wendy showed a video of her getting facial Botox injections/fillers to sharpen her jaw etc. The way the Dr was shoving that needle in to her face it looked more like liposuction to me. Just gross. She had it done hours before her show. Which brings me to...why ever would you put make up over an injection site that hasn’t had time to heal? Did the makeup artist wash her hands prior to application and use clean/sterile brushes or sponges? I’ve never tried products at a department store because they can be germ laden.  She also went out to eat breakfast after the procedure. Is all that movement even good after the crap is put in? I’d be afraid that it would travel (I have never had any vanity injections or plastic surgery) and not go where it was supposed to go. I’m not against people having it. I just don’t want to see it at 10 am on a talk show. 

She was also on her high horse today. I base this on her pose of her left arm on her hip. She also did a lot of leaning like a poster above was mentioning. (Must be on the previous page because I can’t see it to give you credit right now, sorry). 

Ha!  I doubt she has missed a meal in her life.  The person that took her probably paid too.  How is she still thin?  Maybe not for long.  I guess Botox is her resort for attracting men.  I can’t imagine who that may be.  I saw on the news she settled with Big Kev.  He must be happy now living a normal life.  Her show is getting stale.  Her audience has changed as you all have noticed.  Lots of weirdos dressed ridiculous foe show.  I only watch when the hubs is not here, which isn’t too often. Anyone know the ratings?  They should substitute with a nice travel show.  Something pretty and soothing in the morning.  Enough with these loud squawking women gossip shows.

• Love 1
On 1/22/2020 at 2:53 PM, chenoa333 said:

Exactly. Except NOW, we have to see the repulsive visual(and not just her voice) spewing sexism, racism, homophobia/hypocritical behavior and just general hatred. 

I'm all for snark, wit and criticizing celebs for their clothes, their hair, their choice in mates or their behavior but WW is not talented or smart enough to come up with anything other than inappropriate comments. And most of those asshats in the audience just clap and laugh at everything she does and says.

And then there's her ugly platicized face including botox, veneers, cheek implants, lip injections, fake lashes, penciled brows, WIGS.

Then we've got nose picking with q-tips, slurping noises, drooling, farting, smacking noises, burping, wearing Catholic school girl style skirts over her waffle-hose. 

Just the other day she was talking about her polka dot dress that had a slip underneath it. She said it's see through but "I'm going to remove the slip when we go on break. It will look so much better" (or something along those lines). Fuck no Wendy. Please! You are disgusting.

She's gross on so many levels. I'm sure her son must be so proud of her.

ETA: Does anyone know why Wendy has only nostrils on her face without any visible bridge for a nose? More bad plastic surgery? That's my guess. She probably had her nose made thinner just to look less African American. 

There was a rumor going around last year (and I'm not 100% certain but it might have been YouTube vlogger UnWineWithTasha?) Anyway, the story was this: allegedly, WW likes to wear BLONDE wigs when going to business meetings because she thinks she gets a better chance if she appears more like a "white woman". I'm sure it can be Googled but my point is....she certainly doesn't behave like a woman who is proud to be black. Just MOO!

“Excellent” post.  You said it all.

• Love 2
On 1/23/2020 at 3:00 AM, CynicalGirl said:

Yesterday on The View, Sunny and Whoopi plugged Jerry's new play (A Soldier's Play) mentioning him and the other stars David Alan Grier and Blair Underwood, saying how good it was and everyone should go see it. And Jerry didn't even have to go on their show and kiss their asses for the mention. 

Poor Jerry, I really like him. Wendy has done nothing but use him.

Yes, she used him.  Bet nobody else wanted to take over the show while she was away.  I like Jerry too, but he has to calm down and relax.  I’m surprised his wife doesn’t clue him in.  When he gets his break, Wendy will take credit, I’m sure.

• Love 2
On 1/23/2020 at 9:20 AM, TVbitch said:

She needs to go on Botched and What not to wear if they still have that show. The only time she dressed decent was when she wore the red pant suit and she farted LOL!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

As soon as I saw this Ira Madison guy on the Hot Talk panel today I wondered if Wendy was excited.  He is almost a clone of Wendy's previous two husbands - tall, big and burly.  I think she likes that - a man who makes her look dainty and girly.   If he's straight and single, he may be getting a call from Wendy after the show is over.

Ira-Madison-headshot.jpg

EDIT:  Ira is safe from Wendy.  After Googling him, I found out that he is a gay man.  

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 4

Wendy hasn't been on here for days (perhaps the station will get a clue and just show the right episode the next time it does air?), and I missed both airings of ET because I was watching basketball.  I'm so deprived, LOL.  Maybe the weeked edition of ET will include the story with Wendy setting "the record straight" about Fartgate.  This reminds me of on the show Freaks and Geeks when one of the "geek" characters was working on a class project with a cheerleader and she farted, but insisted it was the chair making a weird sound.  He didn't believe her (kept testing out the chair when she left the room), but it was a more plausible story than Wendy's!  I'm surprised Wendy didn't just own it.  Isn't she usually yelling at the audience about how it's  her show so she can burp, talk about making DJ Boof get her a sandwich for 20 minutes etc. or do whatever she wants and she doesn't care what we want?

I haven't looked up the ratings for a little while.  They're probably sadly stable, or else they'll just attribute any drops to the preemptions.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Wendy hasn't been on here for days (perhaps the station will get a clue and just show the right episode the next time it does air?), and I missed both airings of ET because I was watching basketball.  I'm so deprived, LOL.  Maybe the weeked edition of ET will include the story with Wendy setting "the record straight" about Fartgate.  This reminds me of on the show Freaks and Geeks when one of the "geek" characters was working on a class project with a cheerleader and she farted, but insisted it was the chair making a weird sound.  He didn't believe her (kept testing out the chair when she left the room), but it was a more plausible story than Wendy's!  I'm surprised Wendy didn't just own it.  Isn't she usually yelling at the audience about how it's  her show so she can burp, talk about making DJ Boof get her a sandwich for 20 minutes etc. or do whatever she wants and she doesn't care what we want?

I haven't looked up the ratings for a little while.  They're probably sadly stable, or else they'll just attribute any drops to the preemptions.

A lot of people just love her.  She shows her imperfections and just doesn’t care.  They feel comfortable with her.  What some people think is crass, others think is endearing.  When she first came on, I really liked her, but now, she got out of hand and goes a little too far.  Her absence of good guests shows it, so I’m not the only one that thinks she goes too far with her bashing of practically everyone.  I don’t even know her guests lately which shows she’s reaching.  Good guests are either afraid or disgusted of her.  They don’t want to be embarrassed on national t.v., so stay away.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

What some people think is crass, others think is endearing.

I don't know what decent human being would find homophobia, weight bashing, physical differences (cleft palate) and a myriad of other Shit WW comments on, as "endearing".

• Love 4

@KWalkerInc  I wanted to give you a heads up that the Wendy channel on Youtube is pretty good with putting clips of the show up on the same day that they're airing.  They start by dropping individual segments, like Hot Topics, Ask Wendy, etc. by mid-morning.   By late afternoon, the whole show is up on Youtube, so you may be able to keep up with the most current episode if you desire.  Here's the link to the the WW Show channel.

• Love 2

Dear God, in the Hot Talk panel from Friday the woman to Wendy's left had face that looked like it was made of hard plastic. I was actually disturbed by it. It moved less than Wendy's. I'm thinking she had a session with Wendy's doctor. 

Wendy told Boof she is glad people think they are an item and she expects Boof to keep up that charade. He looked uncomfortable with that. Doesn't Boof have a girlfriend? 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Wendy told Boof she is glad people think they are an item and she expects Boof to keep up that charade. He looked uncomfortable with that. Doesn't Boof have a girlfriend? 

Yes. He does. It's called some extra cashola from "da boss" to keep up the facade.

The facade of "hot, young, sexy DJ BOOF is all over WW AARP/SENIOR CITIZEN ASS". I know why she had BOOF pass a food order through a crack in her "penthouse door". Because WW was wigless, no make up and full on tree stump legs. She did NOT want anyone (especially BOOF) to see whst she really looks like. She's much like a circus clown...paint the face and nobody knows who you are....on the OUTSIDE.

WW thinks she's got us fooled. That's how stupid she is. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know what decent human being would find homophobia, weight bashing, physical differences (cleft palate) and a myriad of other Shit WW comments on, as "endearing".

I don’t remember her talking that way in the beginning when she started her show.  She acted nice then.  After awhile, she and her show took a turn for the worse, and she became crass.  I never listened to her on the radio, so I don’t know how she was then.

• Love 4
On 1/24/2020 at 7:27 PM, Silver Bells said:

Wendy just said on “Entertainment Tonite” she didn’t fart on t.v., .. it was the fish tank behind the curtain that made the noise.  O kaaaaaay.

Hit dogs holler.  The fact that Wendy had people denying what our ears told us we heard tells us all we need to know. How pathetic! Wendy is very thin-skinned..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2

Of course she made Kobe Bryant's death about her.  Y'all, she tells us that she almost took! today! off! because she was so upset!   A lot of people are sad but things still gotta get done.  Cops and nurses and butchers were affected too, but they all got their asses to work, Dang, you get what I'm trying to say - someone who is using a tragedy to make themselves look more evolved than the rest of us.

EDIT:   The schedule of the show was changed at the last minute because of the Kobe situation - there was supposed to be a Grammy recap but Wendy canceled that at the last minute for reasons.  So they got an ex-basketball player in to speak about Kobe.  I'm watching during the last 10 minutes and Wendy is in a snit because apparently they didn't plan out how to fill the rest of the hour.  They did an Ask Wendy segment and now no one seems to know what to do next.  Wendy is bitching at Suzanne to get something together to finish out the show.  You should see the face she made - heads are gonna roll that the staff left Wendy looking unprepared and floundering on live TV.

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I can understand that Wendy thinks Kobe’s death was a tragedy. It was. I doubt she ever met him, knew him, or ran in any of his circles. I feel bad about it too. She is over the top with her emotions and it showed today. She should have done the Fashion segment about the Grammys. There really wasn’t anything to stop her. She just wanted sympathy from the audience because she was feeling blue. She wanted the attention. 

Poor Norman. He was the one who texted her re: helicopter crash. She has tv and could have learned it like the rest of us. Is he now her eyes? Is it his job to keep her informed 24/7? I doubt he gets paid enough to watch all the shows (to fill her in on what happened), be her punching bag, do all the research and then come in daily to brief her and try not to correct her too much when she is on stage messing things up. 

I agree with Patty that Suzanne is going to pay a price for todays show too. Doesn’t Wendy know how to be spontaneous and just gab her way for a few minutes (likely on her favorite subject...herself)? 

I zoned in and out. Too depressing and self centered. 

• Love 7

I was really surprised when Wendy said she almost took the day off but decided that she needed to do the show to help everyone "heal."  I guess she really does she herself as the great communicator/healer.  I was a bit taken aback that she thought we would need her to make sense of Kobe's death.  I was also taken aback that she was in such deep grief that she thought she should take the day off, especially as she had noted that she did not personally know him.

And, you're right-I should not judge how someone else reacts to someone else's death, but it just seemed a bit over the top to me.   

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

And, you're right-I should not judge how someone else reacts to someone else's death, but it just seemed a bit over the top to me.   

That would be true if the dead person was at the least, a distant acquaintance. WENDY DID NOT KNOW KOBE. 

And I'll put money on it, that when Kobe got in that huge debacle in Colorado (with allegedly having anal sex with a waitress he met) WW did not say complimentary things about Kobe. There's probably a clip on YouTube. I don't have time to research right now.

WW needs to be fired. Self righteous, egotistical bitch.  

• Love 7

Now I know why I can't watch any of those putrid news/entertainment shows like TMZ, Entertainment Tonight, etc. They scrape the bottom of the barrel and here's a great example:  the show Access Hollywood has a clip on their site of Wendy being emotional today about Kobe Bryant.  It's interesting that she got picked - I wonder if she is so calculated that she knew that her weepy act would get the attention of these sleazy shows and she played up the waterworks for attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

the show Access Hollywood has a clip on their site of Wendy being emotional today about Kobe Bryant. 

Who the fuck HASN'T been emotional about this tragedy? Wendy must be kissing some serious ass at AH for them to feature her sorry, fake ass crying. 

I'm no sports fan but take away the celebrity factor, this man died with his young daughter in his arms with a very horrific demise. 

Fuck Wendy. Always trying to be relevant all the while being fake. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, patty1h said:

Of course she made Kobe Bryant's death about her.  Y'all, she tells us that she almost took! today! off! because she was so upset!   A lot of people are sad but things still gotta get done.  Cops and nurses and butchers were affected too, but they all got their asses to work, Dang, you get what I'm trying to say - someone who is using a tragedy to make themselves look more evolved than the rest of us.

EDIT:   The schedule of the show was changed at the last minute because of the Kobe situation - there was supposed to be a Grammy recap but Wendy canceled that at the last minute for reasons.  So they got an ex-basketball player in to speak about Kobe.  I'm watching during the last 10 minutes and Wendy is in a snit because apparently they didn't plan out how to fill the rest of the hour.  They did an Ask Wendy segment and now no one seems to know what to do next.  Wendy is bitching at Suzanne to get something together to finish out the show.  You should see the face she made - heads are gonna roll that the staff left Wendy looking unprepared and floundering on live TV.

She made it her business to say how she starves her cats if they get finicky with their kibble.  WTF?  What would she do if someone fed her a dinner of slop?  Would she eat it after three days, or demand something she likes?  I know kibble cleans the teeth, so buy a brush and brush their teeth.  I wonder if she used that method with Little Kev.  Starving them seems a little harsh, to me anyhow.

• Love 5