Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

Wendy looked and acted medicated today.

All I saw of Suzanne on camera was her arm.  I wonder whose decision it was for her not to be on camera.

Wendy's arms and thighs are scary skinny. She has no muscle tone at all. Just skin and bones.

Something is not right with her. Hope its not her son. Dont care about her husband.

The show was exhausting to watch.

Maybe Reg will get her straightened out.

I don't know about Reg straightening her out, all Wendy was talking about was the minibar!

Today, show was cray! She feels for Kris J?

my ass, she is cashing those Kardashian's checks again....

I also heard rumors that Kevin might have been fired as EP. What was it this time? Another transsexuel or an EA?

The man is such a liability.

and she is now producing mixed tapes?

laugh!

I don't see how she is going to go thru the summer... She looks like she is about to have a total meltdown..

• Love 4
18 hours ago, LIMOM said:

I don't know about Reg straightening her out, all Wendy was talking about was the minibar!

Today, show was cray! She feels for Kris J?

my ass, she is cashing those Kardashian's checks again....

I also heard rumors that Kevin might have been fired as EP. What was it this time? Another transsexuel or an EA?

The man is such a liability.

and she is now producing mixed tapes?

laugh!

I don't see how she is going to go thru the summer... She looks like she is about to have a total meltdown..

But LIMOM, she's a woman and allowed to change her opinion... every few minutes. :p Now what's this about her producing mixed tapes? I missed the show yesterday.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wendy PROUDLY proclaiming she is NOT Oprah....she is WENDY! And the audience claps, whistles and cheers for Wendy. WTF?  You're absolutely correct Wendy. Oprah is a BILLIONAIRE, carries herself with class, dignity and self respect. She also donates millions to worthwhile causes and charities. Her talk show was on tv for 25 years. OPRAH  chose to end the show. YOU Wendy, will be an old, tired washed up hag long before you ever see The WW Show on tv for 25 years. 

I can barely get thru hot topics anymore because I hate looking at this triflin' bitch.

I would love to go to a taping of Wendy's show just so I could SHOUT IT OUT: "WE LOVE YOU SUZANNE & NORMAN"! 

Edited by chenoa333
Afterthought
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Really? I want to know alllllll  about that!

Same here. Planning to get my azz to NYC to meet the old crew to get details.

18 hours ago, rmcrae said:

But LIMOM, she's a woman and allowed to change her opinion... every few minutes. :p Now what's this about her producing mixed tapes? I missed the show yesterday.

She is putting on a show with a bunch of classic Rap stars in Brooklyn to celebrate her birthday in July.

here are the details:

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/wendy-williams-mixtape-block-party-brooklyn-new-york-07-23-2017/event/1D0052A2BEE53ACC?artistid=1735356&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=52

• Love 1
(edited)

So Wendy is charging her fans to come to this gigantic arena to celebrate her 50+ birthday? I didn't see any mention of donating anything to charities. But lots of tickets still available. I wouldn't give up even a penny to this self absorbed wench let alone $400.00+ for a good seat.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

From the look of it, those tickets look like they will end up on Groupon.

i will go for 15 bucks a piece.

Yes! LOL! You know when a company puts coupons on Groupon they are not doing well! I'm interested to see what rap/hip hop/etc music "icons" will actually be stupid or greedy enough to pimp themselves out on Wendy's birthday venue. I would love it if NOBODY of notoriety or talent showed up to perform for her "birthday". No matter who they are...we all know if this is something they want to be a part of, they are desperate for exposure, music career failing, owe Wendy a favor (yuck) OR they are as low life as Wendy and don't care if they are associated with her. I would love to meet Wendy and offer to buy her two drinks: one for both faces.  I hope her "birthday bash" is an historical failure. "Love you more Wendy!"

And FYI Wendy, I am not jealous of your looks, your weight loss, your "success", your monetary earnings, your family life, your expensive home, You are disgusting as a woman, a mother, a female that many young women want to emulate, a public figure, a talk show host, a dog owner, a representative of intelligent women, a woman who is (definitely NOT) proud of her natural looks, not proud she is black. But she's damned proud of those big boobs and her wigs!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5

She actually has a decent line up and imo has a good angle.

she is going after older/less popular acts and is marketing to her peers.

depending on how well this show will go, she will have a nice side business.

Here are the infos:

IMG_0246.PNG

IMG_0248.PNG

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

Here are the infos:

IMG_0246.PNG

IMG_0248.PNG

That I agree with. Thanks for posting the "line up". But I still stand my ground on Wendy being so many shades of despicable. The previous poster who brought up some suggestions (early onset Alzheimer's, drugs etc)  regarding Wendy's strange behavior and extreme weight loss could be right. But only time will tell. 

Does anyone know if Wendy had a nose job a long time ago? I see youtube videos of her days on the radio and her nose looks different.

1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

She denies it but it seems like her nose was different before

IMG_0250.PNG

No it doesn't "seem like" ..... Her nose IS smaller, daintier. So much for being proud of her black heritage. She is so fake. I'm guessing she has veneers too. 

• Love 1

Personally, I don't like her current nose. It is too small and I hate that I can see up her nostrils.

My theory is that she had a collapsed nose due to coke addiction and had to get it fixed.

if she likes it, I love it.

She also denied having veneers done. In anycase, she looks youngish for her age but unnatural imo.

• Love 2
(edited)

What is going on with her and "being so comfortable" with her audience/viewers to the point of her (almost) daily: smacking noises with her mouth, picking junk out of her eyes with a q-tip, telling us about whatever gross stuff is floating in her "teacup", clearing the phlegm in her throat, hot flashes.Hot Topics is probably only a total of 5 minutes now if you subtract all of that AND the time she spends raggin' on Suzanne and asking Norman to correct her stupidity on whatever she's forgotten. 

And although I have no issue with her weight loss (however she accomplished it) she looks ok/good however, her arms are so skinny and she has loose skin hanging from her upper/underarm area. Never noticed it til today's show. I guess she doesn't micromanage her on screen look. 

The absolute worst moments of the show was the audience member "sounding off" on the Bill Cosby trial stating that she believes Cosby is innocent because the woman who was accusing Cosby was just (and I'm not quoting because I don't recall her exact words) too ugly for Cosby to want her. That's the majority mentality of Wendy's audience I guess.

Edited by chenoa333
Spelling
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Personally, I don't like her current nose. It is too small and I hate that I can see up her nostrils.

My theory is that she had a collapsed nose due to coke addiction and had to get it fixed.

if she likes it, I love it.

She also denied having veneers done. In anycase, she looks youngish for her age but unnatural imo.

I laugh whenever she tells viewers not to be jealous of her "cute button nose". Hard being jealous of something that's not there...

8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

What is going on with her and "being so comfortable" with her audience/viewers to the point of her (almost) daily: smacking noises with her mouth, picking junk out of her eyes with a q-tip, telling us about whatever gross stuff is floating in her "teacup", clearing the phlegm in her throat, hot flashes.Hot Topics is probably only a total of 5 minutes now if you subtract all of that AND the time she spends raggin' on Suzanne and asking Norman to correct her stupidity on whatever she's forgotten. 

And although I have no issue with her weight loss (however she accomplished it) she looks ok/good however, her arms are so skinny and she has loose skin hanging from her upper/underarm area. Never noticed it til today's show. I guess she doesn't micromanage her on screen look. 

The absolute worst moments of the show was the audience member "sounding off" on the Bill Cosby trial stating that she believes Cosby is innocent because the woman who was accusing Cosby was just (and I'm not quoting because I don't recall her exact words) too ugly for Cosby to want her. That's the majority mentality of Wendy's audience I guess.

WTF is wrong with people?! Did Wendy check her or just let her spew her shit and sit down?

• Love 4
On 6/18/2017 at 0:49 PM, LIMOM said:

Here are the infos:

IMG_0246.PNG

IMG_0248.PNG

Ew, she's having it on my birthday. Please don't tell me that I share a birthday with Wendy. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Ew, she's having it on my birthday. Please don't tell me that I share a birthday with Wendy. 

I think there is some promotion for those July Babies.

Can't remember if you get in for free or for the reduced $10 entree fee.

(edited)

This, I was like you ignorant...

Once again, ignorant asses in this society not getting that sex crimes are about anger and power, not anyone's perception of attractiveness.

WTF is wrong with people?! Did Wendy check her or just let her spew her shit and sit down?

No, remember those are her people, so it's not a surprise she didn't check her. As a matter a fact, I think I remember an episode way back in hot topics when she first put up her picture and she started snickering and trying to hold back laughter as was the audience with their giggling. 

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Keepitmoving said:

Once again, ignorant asses in this society not getting that sex crimes are about anger and power, not anyone's perception of attractiveness.

No, remember those are her people, so it's not a surprise she didn't check her. As a matter a fact, I think I remember an episode way back in hot topics when she first put up her picture and she started snickering and trying to hold back laughter as was the audience with their giggling. 

This.  I remember being shocked that Wendy was mocking her, especially since she was shaming her audience and Suzanne for innocuous laughter all the time.  Why would you shade a possible victim of a rape, and besides that, Andrea may have Dolezal-esque hair at times but she's attractive.  

While we are petty - remember when Wendy thought it was so so funny that Randy Jackson had 'hair like the Holland Tunnel'?  She repeated it like 8 times.  AND IT WAS NOT FUNNY.  I love Norman's 'there goes crazy Aunt Wendy again' faces.

• Love 4

Wendy has no class. I remember the time when she said that breastfeeding a child is not good because breasts are "fun bags." She makes fun of women breastfeeding their babies and a person's looks.

After all she is the most beautiful creature known to man isn't she! Every man's dream girl and Kevin truly loves her too because he has remained faithful and loving all these years. Not!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, rcc said:

Wendy has no class. I remember the time when she said that breastfeeding a child is not good because breasts are "fun bags." She makes fun of women breastfeeding their babies and a person's looks.

After all she is the most beautiful creature known to man isn't she! Every man's dream girl and Kevin truly loves her too because he has remained faithful and loving all these years. Not!

Oh yeah, I remember that.....the "fun bags" comment. Wendy is a disgrace to all human beings especially females. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Maharincess said:

LOL. Wendy's birthday is on the 18th. Three days before mine. What we all three have in common is that we're Cancers on the cusp of Leo so we possess traits of both signs.

8 hours ago, Keepitmoving said:

Thanks for answering, Keepitmoving. I should've known better.

6 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

This.  I remember being shocked that Wendy was mocking her, especially since she was shaming her audience and Suzanne for innocuous laughter all the time.  Why would you shade a possible victim of a rape, and besides that, Andrea may have Dolezal-esque hair at times but she's attractive.  

While we are petty - remember when Wendy thought it was so so funny that Randy Jackson had 'hair like the Holland Tunnel'?  She repeated it like 8 times.  AND IT WAS NOT FUNNY.  I love Norman's 'there goes crazy Aunt Wendy again' faces.

"What the Howard Stern is going on?!" *eye roll*

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

LOL. Wendy's birthday is on the 18th. Three days before mine. What we all three have in common is that we're Cancers on the cusp of Leo so we possess traits of both signs.

Thanks for answering, Keepitmoving. I should've known better.

"What the Howard Stern is going on?!" *eye roll*

I am a Leo,  my birthday is the first day in the Leo...thingy. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Maharincess said:

I am a Leo,  my birthday is the first day in the Leo...thingy. 

Oh, then I guess you'd say you're a Leo on the cusp of Cancer then. I think. :)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Off the Wendy hate train for a moment... saw Wendy interview Kevin Durant's mom tonight.  It was a really cute interview and I love Mama Durant.  She could probably have her own show.

I had to google Kevin Durant! Lol. He seems like a decent man.

when Wendy says/does something worthy of a compliment I will be the first person to acknowledge it. But so far she's not even come close. So i am still aboard the Wendy dislike train.

• Love 7
(edited)

I didn't see it but I do know who Durant is because he's a member of the champion Warriors. But if it was a good interview then I give credit to his mother in spite of Wendy.

Everything good on her show these days are in spite of Wendy IMO.

Edited by rcc
  • Love 5

Kevin's mother was a huge Wendy fan and very charming, but also very entertaining to listen to.  Yes, it was not due to Wendy's stellar interview skills that the interview was a winner for me.  Wanda said she was very hard on her son and it paid off... wonder what Wendy was thinking about her own family story.

• Love 3

Really enjoyed Wendy's interview with Janet Mock today, who had I never seen before.  Very poised, beautiful young lady.  I also kind of feel like Wendy got a raw deal when people protested her Logo spots for Drag Race, so Janet's endorsement was nice.

• Love 2

I have not heard of Janet before. She is gorgeous.  Great personality. Glad Suzanne is still off camera. Hope it stays that way. Suzanne used to work for Rosie so she's probably been thru some things and knows how to hang in there.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Morgalisa said:

I have not heard of Janet before. She is gorgeous.  Great personality. Glad Suzanne is still off camera. Hope it stays that way. Suzanne used to work for Rosie so she's probably been thru some things and knows how to hang in there.

I just noticed that I haven't seen Suzanne clowning for the audience in a few days.  It's been nice.  Nothing against Suzanne but she's kind of annoying.  I wonder if Wendy gave her a few weeks off... or more likely Wendy realized that she can't stop herself from bullying Suzanne and it's best that she's offscreen until things cool down.  

• Love 4

Is it me or Wendy is getting less and less guests?

Wanda Durant was so positive. What a breath of fresh air! I love that she mentioned that single mothers need to take time for themselves.

I am not going to dog on Wendy for her mothering skills.  Her son becoming involved with drugs has nothing to do with her, imo.

I can't imagine what it must have been like for her to see her son addicted and then knowing that he was introduced to it by a family member. This is rough.

This was the beginning of Her going left, imo.

On the positive, she seems more centered this week. She fidgets so much, she makes me nervous. 

I am dying to buy one of her kimono/muumuu they are cheap and cute.

7 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

She also worked for Matha Stewart who is a supreme bitch!

• Love 3
(edited)

Is Wendy for real? Talking about Kim K. having a surrogate and how the poor surrogate will be followed and hounded by paparazzi the rest of her life and the whole time she is pregnant. Um, no Wendy. Plenty A list stars have had surrogates and we have never, ever seen or heard anything about them. Sarah Jessica Parker, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, just to name a few.  I'm starting to feel second hand embarrassment for Wendy every time she opens her mouth any more, she is so out of touch with so many issues. And poor Norman,  is it just me or is he super jumpy every time Wendy asks him something?  Like he's scared to death to say anything that will make her mad. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7

Wendy, yuck, she's an egotistical bully and it seems to be getting worse.  It doesn't help that her stupid audience members fawn all over her and applaud on command like trained seals and are afraid to take a position opposed to what she says.  

I know I am old, but do her audience members really care about the people she talks about in her hot topics?  I imagine a lot of them don't even know the person being discussed but the nod and ooh and ah when the cameras focus on them anyway.

• Love 5

I think some of the audience members are there to get on camera. Like the Ask Wendy segments where it's obvious some of them are just looking for attention unfortunately.

• Love 6

Yeah, the people who come on the show wearing tiaras - what the heck is that about?  Just makes them look juvenile imo.  Getting in the front row and being overly enthusiastic is what gets you noticed - glad that gives some of these women some claim to fame, if that is what they want.  Seems pretty desperate to me.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Is it me or Wendy is getting less and less guests?

Wanda Durant was so positive. What a breath of fresh air! I love that she mentioned that single mothers need to take time for themselves.

I am not going to dog on Wendy for her mothering skills.  Her son becoming involved with drugs has nothing to do with her, imo.

I can't imagine what it must have been like for her to see her son addicted and then knowing that he was introduced to it by a family member. This is rough.

This was the beginning of Her going left, imo.

On the positive, she seems more centered this week. She fidgets so much, she makes me nervous. 

I am dying to buy one of her kimono/muumuu they are cheap and cute.

She also worked for Matha Stewart who is a supreme bitch!

She's talked so much shit about people who used to be regular guests that it's not surprising. What does surprise me is the occasional person she's trashed coming on once in a blue moon. Like Bethenny Frankel.

13 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Is Wendy for real? Talking about Kim K. having a surrogate and how the poor surrogate will be followed and hounded by paparazzi the rest of her life and the whole time she is pregnant. Um, no Wendy. Plenty A list stars have had surrogates and we have never, ever seen or heard anything about them. Sarah Jessica Parker, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, just to name a few.  I'm starting to feel second hand embarrassment for Wendy every time she opens her mouth any more, she is so out of touch with so many issues. And poor Norman,  is it just me or is he super jumpy every time Wendy asks him something?  Like he's scared to death to say anything that will make her mad. 

Wendy will eventually attack him the way she did Suzanne recently. Years ago I read an article from Wendy's radio days and the writer mentioned the interns walking on eggshells around her and one girl bursting into tears after Wendy yelled at her about something. Wendy's so nutty she probably burst into tears too.

8 hours ago, cinsays said:

Wendy, yuck, she's an egotistical bully and it seems to be getting worse.  It doesn't help that her stupid audience members fawn all over her and applaud on command like trained seals and are afraid to take a position opposed to what she says.  

I know I am old, but do her audience members really care about the people she talks about in her hot topics?  I imagine a lot of them don't even know the person being discussed but the nod and ooh and ah when the cameras focus on them anyway.

I keep saying that if a similar show with a better host who was on top of all the celebrity fluff/gossip and nicer to their staff and audience it would light a fire under her ass. Until then, she'll keep on coasting.

• Love 6
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:12 PM, chenoa333 said:

No it doesn't "seem like" ..... Her nose IS smaller, daintier. So much for being proud of her black heritage. She is so fake. I'm guessing she has veneers too. 

what happened to her lips?? puffing them up will probably be next.

ww.jpg

Edited by Fishy
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:26 PM, chenoa333 said:

clearing the phlegm in her throat

this is the ABSOLUTE WORST - so gross, I cringe every time she does it and it's happening with greater frequency.  Ugh

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:24 PM, DrivingSideways said:

I just noticed that I haven't seen Suzanne clowning for the audience in a few days.  It's been nice.  Nothing against Suzanne but she's kind of annoying.  I wonder if Wendy gave her a few weeks off... or more likely Wendy realized that she can't stop herself from bullying Suzanne and it's best that she's offscreen until things cool down.  

Yeah, I thought same thing  that Suzanne seems to be flying under the radar ever since You'reIgnorantGate. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

What's up with draping her skirts all the way up to her crotch? I don't recall it to that extent before.

Sometimes I feel like she's auditioning for the next man in her life.... or maybe it's an insecurity complex where she has to try to prove she's still 'all that and then some'

• Love 3
(edited)

Speaking of Wendy's skirts/dresses slit up to her crotch.....I'm curious as to what Wendy is going to wear for her big birthday/block party. If any of my fellow PT posters are going to her event, please report back with the 411!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:46 AM, chenoa333 said:

Speaking of Wendy's skirts/dresses slit up to her crotch.....I'm curious as to what Wendy is going to wear for her big birthday/block party. If any of my fellow PT posters are going to her event, please report back with the 411!

Most likely something that will make her on-air outfits look more suitable for church in comparison. She's gotta be able to "dip it and do it"! Lol.

• Love 2
On 6/24/2017 at 10:46 AM, chenoa333 said:

Doesn't she usually go for the  Daisy Duke shorts? She's always talking about wearing them off camera with her wild off camera wig. I don't know in what universe a 53 year old woman thinks that looks good. I have seen some pics of her with the shorts up to her crotch and it's not pretty. Maybe hubby Kev thinks it's HOT! 

• Love 2

Did anyone see Lamar Odom's inferview today? Super awkward! 

He claims to be clean and sober. Nope. No way. And dude lies like a rug. Example: he says he hadn't done any drugs the night  of his overdose. Wendy asked him why he tested positive for cocaine and he continued to deny. 

Wendy seemed overly emotional when he was leaving. Guessing it's because she seems to genuinely like him but knows he's using. Bad times.

• Love 6