Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E10: A Line Drawn In Concrete

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

53 minutes ago, Special K said:

And how was that Probst's favorite moment in 34 seasons or whatever he claimed?  I bet Adam is somewhere gnashing his teeth.

And just like that I am 100% in favor of Jeff's hyperbole!

• Love 5
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 7:03 PM, UncleChuck said:

In Missouri, all car tags do not expire at the same time, but one or two years from the month you purchased your tag.  So your same color coded sticker (e.g. 2017) may vary up to 11 months from your neighbor if yours is January and his is December.  One year, I forgot to renew and I was ticketed twice on one Friday afternoon.  Police in neighboring towns both got me.  Then I learned that the Missouri police don't need to read the fine print on the sticker--the first two letters of the tag itself will tell the cops your month.  (AAx-xxx or BCx-xxx are January while XYx-xxx is likely December)  No computer needed for an eagle-eyed traffic enforcer.  Well, once I knew how easy it was for cops (like Sarah) to spot my infraction, I drove like a paranoid criminal for the rest of the weekend because I couldn't do anything about new tags til Monday.

That makes no sense about the plates. I have had several cars with the same plates, and they were all leased in different months, so the registration expiration was different on all of them.

Topic- Sarah and Cirie rocked this episode.

(edited)
5 hours ago, Special K said:

And how was that Probst's favorite moment in 34 seasons or whatever he claimed?  I bet Adam is somewhere gnashing his teeth.

4 hours ago, KimberStormer said:

And just like that I am 100% in favor of Jeff's hyperbole!

Literally me.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

I know I'm late to this thread but I think fishcakes was correct in explaining the schoolyard pick.  Cirie and Brad didn't pick the entire team - - - they started off the picks and their choices made the next picks and so on and so on until Michaela was left out seething in her indignation.  Calling the other survivors "bitches" was NOT what Cirie was suggesting when she gave you game advice, Michaela.

I went from being indifferent about Sarah to loving the fact that she swam back to help my girl.  That was bad-ass.

• Love 3
On 5/1/2017 at 4:47 PM, peachmangosteen said:

OK so it's possible there's actually more than one person who has gained weight on Survivor. So far we've had Ciera (which I do remember, I think), RC, and Katie mentioned.

I've read a few times that Stephenie gained weight in Guatemala.

• Love 1