Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Alison said:

Wow. Wowowowowowow. So, let me follow your logic. Because Erika performs onstage in sexy costumes and does sexy choreography, she should be totally fine with someone accidentally catching a glimpse of her vadge? That's just absurd, and frankly, sad that you think that way. That's like saying because Eileen's soap opera character has been slapped on TV, she should be fine with someone coming up to her on the street and doing the same. 

871.gif

Beachdreamer nailed it. Her comments are so RIGHT on, just like MINE.

6 hours ago, AndySmith said:

As much as I hate to say it, I think Dorit might be safe for next season. The only one who might be at risk is Eileen.

I REALLY need Eileen and Rinna gone.  They can take Erika too!

• Love 15
36 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I REALLY need Eileen and Rinna gone.  They can take Erika too!

It would not surprise me if Rinna exited or went the way of "friend of" as supposedly her daughter's modeling career is on the verge of taking off.  I believe Rinna will not be able to stay out of it and feel the need to be the ultimate momager. 

It would seem her daughter and the fact she is on the east coast once a month might render her unable to participate full time.  Fingers crossed.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, OhIgetit said:

Not sure if this was discussed earlier but watching the clip it looked like Erika had a napkin on her lap. Didn't Dorit keep saying that she was sitting there without one?

There are two clips one without the napkin and one without.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Alison said:

Wow. Wowowowowowow. So, let me follow your logic. Because Erika performs onstage in sexy costumes and does sexy choreography, she should be totally fine with someone accidentally catching a glimpse of her vadge? That's just absurd, and frankly, sad that you think that way. That's like saying because Eileen's soap opera character has been slapped on TV, she should be fine with someone coming up to her on the street and doing the same. 

871.gif

No, it isn't the same at all, because you inserted the word "should" and that changes the meaning dramatically.  I am NOT stating what she SHOULD be fine with.  I stated that I do not believe she WOULD be (was) embarrassed.

The "important shit" part is that following that logic, I stated that because I don't believe she would be embarrassed by that, I think this entire storyline from Erika's point of view has some ulterior motive.  The formula for the show is you are the one who is wronged, or you are the one doing someone wrong. Or you are Kyle.  For some reason she gets to stand nearby and make faces.  But for everyone else- been wronged or doing someone wrong-with some shopping, a theme party, and a fun trip or two as the backdrop. I think Erika or Tom, or hey, maybe  Mikey- someone understood that and chose this as a way for Erika to be "the one who is wronged."

Edited by Beachdreamer
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I have a spreadsheet that I carry at all times, so does my father, so does his HHA.

It lists medication name, dosage, frequency/time of dosage, reason for med, RX number.

It also lists his doctors info, pharmacy info

My dad takes a gazillion pills. This sheet has been a lifesaver when going to new doctors and or the ER.

There's not enough room on those weekly pill containers for me to stick them on. I'd have to buy a piece of oak tag paper - the size of a Protest Sign. LOL

dosodog:  sorry about your experience..crying KungFuBunny and KungFuGrandpa can't come to your state for a visit.

notnowimbusy: your son would have no problems from me/dad - I'm organized

Rinna is an idiot for keeping all those pills in a baggie. They'd be pulverized...or should I say pillverized

There is also the worry of compatibility/interactions when pills are jumbled together in a baggie kept inside a purse. Many supplements should not be taken with RX meds or other supplements, ever, and pills crumble/capsules break then coat other pills/capsules. It is stupid/dangerous and a severe reaction waiting to happen. Never keep supplements in the same container as RX meds, Please!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, notnowimbusy said:

One of Rinna's daughters it taking off, the other not so much.  How is she going to spins this???  God forbid one of them get an actual education.

I think the other kid is only 15 but don't worry momager has big plans for her: 

I am curious, if this is some random ad, photos by known photographer.  You are suppose to get paid, not pay for the photos.

Of course Rinna wants to be a part of her kid's career:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

871.gif

No it isn't. It really isn't. If I wear a short skirt with no panties and then announce that I'm not wearing panties, I don't then get to to declare, " How dare you notice I'm not wearing panties!" That meme is great. Only because it fits this whole season perfectly.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

No, it isn't the same at all, because you inserted the word "should" and that changes the meaning dramatically.  I am NOT stating what she SHOULD be fine with.  I stated that I do not believe she WOULD be (was) embarrassed.

The "important shit" part is that following that logic, I stated that because I don't believe she would be embarrassed by that, I think this entire storyline from Erika's point of view has some ulterior motive.  The formula for the show is you are the one who is wronged, or you are the one doing someone wrong. Or you are Kyle.  For some reason she gets to stand nearby and make faces.  But for everyone else- been wronged or doing someone wrong-with some shopping, a theme party, and a fun trip or two as the backdrop. I think Erika or Tom, or hey, maybe  Mikey- someone understood that and chose this as a way for Erika to be "the one who is wronged."

Hasn't Erika pretty much said she was embarrassed but what hurt was she became the "brunt" of the joke?  I didn't think Erika would be embarrassed and carried it to the levels she has.  I am far more embarrassed for her displays on the junk boat and at dinner in Hong Kong when she had a meltdown.

I love your  comment about Kyle.  The issue with Kyle and LVP is they have been to the mat so many times that even their sage advice can't save some of these RH from acting like hyenas.   If they dare say something they are shut down and forget trying to stand up for someone.  Kyle became so numb to her surrounding she sat on a giant spike and didn't have much of a reaction.

It is a strange set of affairs when a woman who embraces her sexy styled self takes the risk of going pantiless, tells others she is without panties and spends the better part of the season talking about others talking about "her vag" is so devastating and how much it hurts and won't let the topic go.  All the while the same women is peddling her "Zero Fucks" video.

• Love 14

and spends the better part of the season talking about others talking about "her vag"

If you add up all the times Ericka discussed it, I don't think it would add up to "the better part" of a season.

As for the Zero Fucks attitude, I can understand it. Not caring what strangers might think of her, but being worried about what her co-workers might think of her.

won't let the topic go

This is a RH show, almost all the women don't ever let stuff go. LVP kept telling Rinna she is over last season and wants to move, when clearly she hasn't. Whether or not LVP is justified in her actions is a different conversation entirely...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5

I think Rinna's place as shit stirrer secures her spot. She's the one making the "stories" happen to some extent. I also think she, Erica, and Eileen are a group of sorts. I don't see any of them being asked to leave. I think Eileen's there to be a sounding board for Rinna and friends with Erica. She also is the one with a real acting career, albeit soaps, and I think they like that connection. They also asked her and Rinna to do the promotion for that movie on Bravo which makes me think they are quite secure as they're being given work representing not only Bravo but a studio off the show.

JMO, of course, and I am often wrong but I think that's what is happening. Dorit may be back but if you watch the interaction between LVP and Rinna, it was not nearly as bad as last year. In some ways, it was almost as if they were amused with it this year. I think those two realize they need to keep something happening and LVP may have backed off from being in the middle, but she can rely on Rinna doing the dirty work on her own.

LVP is smart about these shows. She knows what she thinks they need. I also thought her making up with Eileen was strategic, as well. These shows are all about alliances and angling. I would bet it's all about politics behind the scenes. Who has whose back and who can make the stories move and who can play what part and how does that play out with the fans? That's obviously been LVP's plan all along as Kyle called her a chess player way back in season two.

It's all about the strategy and many may not like her, but I think Rinna's learned how to play it and has no interest in losing it. It's helping her and her kids and Harry can do what he wants. She is a hustler. I believe that completely. And I think she wants Eileen there to have her back.

• Love 7

Earlier I posted that I thought Eileen might be the one whose spot might be in jeopardy. Now that I think about it, based on what you're written, and given what happened on RHOC (many of us on the RHOC boards thought there was no way in hell Andy would bring back Kelly, and yet, she will be back for the next season)...who knows what will happen next year. It might even be possible that nobody is let go, and all of them return next season. Andy and Co. do like to throw out the occasional curve ball now and then.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, mbutterfly said:

The thing about P K's looks is he looks like a whole bunch of men I know, so I don't get it.

It's more about the personality.  A good personality makes a man more attractive.  

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Roxy said:

I think Rinna's place as shit stirrer secures her spot. She's the one making the "stories" happen to some extent. I also think she, Erica, and Eileen are a group of sorts. I don't see any of them being asked to leave. I think Eileen's there to be a sounding board for Rinna and friends with Erica. She also is the one with a real acting career, albeit soaps, and I think they like that connection. They also asked her and Rinna to do the promotion for that movie on Bravo which makes me think they are quite secure as they're being given work representing not only Bravo but a studio off the show.

JMO, of course, and I am often wrong but I think that's what is happening. Dorit may be back but if you watch the interaction between LVP and Rinna, it was not nearly as bad as last year. In some ways, it was almost as if they were amused with it this year. I think those two realize they need to keep something happening and LVP may have backed off from being in the middle, but she can rely on Rinna doing the dirty work on her own.

LVP is smart about these shows. She knows what she thinks they need. I also thought her making up with Eileen was strategic, as well. These shows are all about alliances and angling. I would bet it's all about politics behind the scenes. Who has whose back and who can make the stories move and who can play what part and how does that play out with the fans? That's obviously been LVP's plan all along as Kyle called her a chess player way back in season two.

It's all about the strategy and many may not like her, but I think Rinna's learned how to play it and has no interest in losing it. It's helping her and her kids and Harry can do what he wants. She is a hustler. I believe that completely. And I think she wants Eileen there to have her back.

Eileen and Rinna are at the end of their three year contracts.  Apparently, the contracts allow for certain salary increase ranges during its term.  I don't think there is anything really drawing the audience to Eileen*.  Last year LVP wrote a fairly scorched earth blog about how uninteresting and removed Eileen was from the show citing her only real contribution was take some of the cast to the set of The Young & The Restless.  Take this year and the big reveal about the death of her mother and her grief counseling.  Obviously Eileen is unique because of her soap role, but she missed a lot of filming this year due to diarrhea.  She doesn't move far out of her comfort zone in Malibu or the set of Y&R.  For Erika's minute long role on Y&R we have had a minimum of five scenes.  I don't think she takes advantage of certain filming opportunities such as going to Atlanta with Erika or Greece for that matter with Erika. 

I see the end of an expensive contract with Eileen with a smile and a nod to return ala Camille style from time to time,  As far as alliances and angling, I don't think you can be BFF's with the biggest pot stirrer on the show, scream from the mountain tops about accountability when it comes to others and then not hold Rinna at all accountable for a number of gaffs and lies.  I can appreciate the loyalty but in the game of RH it lacks sincerity.  Eileen doesn't even give Rinna a slap on the hand it is more like a pat on the head when she goes off.

As to Rinna, she may have overplayed her hand.  I don't know that she makes great TV and longer, what I see is someone who is after sound bites and bringing it.  No one cares or wonders what Harry did.  We have already had a RH with model daughters take the modeling world by storm.  Last year Rinna claimed she was filming a pilot for a talk show.  Since we never heard about it again I think it would be safe to say there were no takers.

Worst move ever by a momager of model hopefuls-accuse someone and their guests of using drugs.  Who would want to be around this woman and risk having her shoot her mouth off at the wrong time?

I first I thought Eileen and LVP had made up.  No surprise here, Rinna on WWHL claimed Eileen can't stand LVP.  I believe Eileen has just taken the hate LVP way too far.

*A big congratulations to Eileen for this mention http://people.com/style/beautiful-at-every-age/katie-couric-60/

• Love 7
19 hours ago, jaync said:

Yep, it came straight from her XXX$pensive piehole. And she only says important shit, ya know.

What, their annual lunch date isn't enough?

I think they get together more often than that.

She probably has to see him to get his sig on those 40k checks that go out once a month?

--------------

Just change the name of the program to "The Real Assholes of Beverly Hills" - Now PK, Ken, Mo, Vince, Harry and Daddy Warbucks can play, too.

• Love 4

Andy Cohen should get on the tweeter and tell than North Korea guy to back off until after the last episode/reunion show.

If El Lay gets nuked, BH won't escape the blast.

And everyone will have to start from scratch.

Imagine Kyle being poor........again!

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Snappy said:

I have more of a problem with Mauricio promoting his business on the show than PK being on it. If I see one more stupid Agency baseball cap...

If you are going to shill your company, at least get a FITTED/SIZED hat. And get the thing MONOGRAMMED for fuck's sake.

I am sure Mo can afford some New Era swag to hand out?

Oh, and stop with the agency tees, too.

Get a baseball jersey with 'agency' in script on the front, the number 1 on the back and something clever like "Top seller" across the shoulders?

Something understated...

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

If you are going to shill your company, at least get a FITTED/SIZED hat. And get the thing MONOGRAMMED for fuck's sake.

Get a baseball jersey with 'agency' in script on the front, the number 1 on the back and something clever like "Top seller" across the shoulders?

Something understated...

Don't give him any ideas.  Apparently Mauricio even keeps a The Agency ball cap on the dash of the Lamborghini.  Kyle said there is no stopping him as he is proud of the company he built.  Ken had Giggy and Mauricio has The Agency wear.  Sigh.

• Love 4

Michael Ohoven and Joyce Girard are co-producing and The show will feature various de-frocked RH notables in the cast Jill Zarin, (maybe?).  This article I believe appeared on the RHONY thread but I see many opportunities for former RHOBH to get a part.https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/divorcing-reality-tv-what-happens-after-you-leave-the-real-housewives I remember Joyce because of all people to shuffle through the RHOBH I never quite understood why she wasn't asked back.    LVP and Kyle liked her.  Now it seems that maybe her husband was just a little too powerful in the producing side of show business.  I remember Michael holding his own against Brandi, Yolanda and Carlton.  Much like PK he did not yell or scream or even drop a series of obscenities.  I think the worst he said to Brandi was something about planet trash.

• Love 12

I do think Elieen truly likes Ericka and Lisa R. That's one thing I like about her, is she befriends people she actually likes. And I think Lisa R really likes Elieen. But I'm not sure Ericka could give a shit about either of them. They are both copping this super angry, super mean-girl, super pro-Ericka attitude that you don't really see with people who are truely friends. I get the kiss up Elieen is doing (and WOW is she kissing up! She is like Heather defensive of Tamra!) since Ericka exploded on her and Eileen is going to do whatever she can to not have that happen again (which in relationships we call emotional abuse when one person feels they have to behave a certain way to avoid punishment but whatever). Lisa R I think is just too happy to find fault with Dorit, and I think most of the stuff she is saying/feeling etc. is really just to have a reason to hate on Dorit and gain Ericka's approval. 

Ericka can turn on people fast. You saw it with Elieen-- Elieen could have easily said, "Fuck you, this is ridiculous." and Ericka would never have bothered to on her own apologize. If Elieen said, "I can't believe the way you talked to me," I see Ericka saying, "Deal with it," and just not caring at all. Also, I noticed at the reunion, when Kyle (granted stupidly) said about Ericka's meltdown, "I didn't know what was going on. It's like it was a different person. Her voice and face even changed!" which kind of, or is, saying she is demented or psycho, really pissed Ericka off. You see Ericka turn on Kyle in the reunion, but it's okay because she is, "Super sensitive."

I think Ericka has bit off more than she can chew, at least this season. Hopefully she will get an agent and publicist who can train her on being a reality star (like Camille did). 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Something understated...

I have no problem with him promoting his business because it is a legitimate business.  He may have opened it during the course of RHOBH, but it is not like Wines by Wives or that stupid toaster oven.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, OhIgetit said:

I have no problem with him promoting his business because it is a legitimate business.  He may have opened it during the course of RHOBH, but it is not like Wines by Wives or that stupid toaster oven.  

LOL @ that stupid toaster oven

• Love 5
2 hours ago, OhIgetit said:

I'd much rather give the percentage to whoever sells me a toaster oven. There is something really shady about people who try to sell 'a dream'.

I only deal in tangibles, not someone who thinks they know what I like.

• Love 2

Except the dream he is selling does usually come with tangibles, like awesome square footage, lovely grounds, maybe a nice pool and view thrown in as well, among other things...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
On 4/13/2017 at 1:01 PM, RHJunkie said:

They definitely do make themselves fair game when they bring up their parenting, feature their kids, talk about their kids or promote their kids. You can't want to reap the benefits of the exposure and expect that people can't have anything other than positive opinions to share about it. I'm certainly not bothered or judging people who do have a negative opinion about any of these people as parents. They pay a price for the Bravo paycheque, and whatever they endure for that money and that fame, they've decided it's worth whatever shit they or their family may have to deal with to get it. It's just a personal thing for me, that's all. Hopefully you didn't take it as any kind of shade, I wasn't trying to be passive aggressive about it! lol

Nope I didn't but thanks for checking!!!

15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

won't let the topic go.  

I just...can't. never mind.

• Love 3

I worked for a title/real estate company for a hot minute - two offices in BH - Most of the sales in El Lay proper are overpriced homes on small lots, no view and you can hear you neighbors, fart, fight and fuck.

The house porn on the show is one house out of 100.

It's all smoke and mirrors, just like the idea that people with scads of money are really smart.

Edited by ElDosEquis
Ai dios de me alma!
  • Love 2

I have no love for PK (and no hate really, either) but I find it odd for him to be called out for "meddling" in the women's business. I realize that it may be his way of angling for screen attention, but one of those women is his wife, plus he was present for some of the shit they're on about). While the other women--and Dorit--are free to tell him to butt out, it's not meddling at all, IMO.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 17
On 4/14/2017 at 0:00 PM, Jamie Satyr said:

LVP already went too far early on; something about Eileen looking for Vinnie and Lisa saying "he's probably over there with his hand up someone's skirt!" I just wouldn't put up with that kind of BS! It's not funny and saying it's British humor wouldn't appease me! How would she like Eileen saying something like that about KEN in mixed company? I don't think LVP'd appreciate it from someone she's obviously at odds with at this time! ;-)

The only reason I think her saying this is problematic is they aren't really friends as you noted.   If Rinna weren't in the picture I could see Eileen and Lisa maybe becoming friends.  

On 4/14/2017 at 0:03 PM, Martinigirl said:

Whew!

Eileen should have simply asked if it was Pandora's skirt and walked away. 

Good burn!  LVP responds to quick wit and I would think that might actually get her respect.  

On 4/14/2017 at 0:20 PM, Martinigirl said:

It wasn't a burn...It was a joke. :)

I thought it was a good burn/joke.  

• Love 3

I feel like Erika made her feelings on the dumb flashing incident pretty clear when she said that continuing to talk about it makes it worse. She didn't seem upset or embarrassed about the blunder when it happened. And when she said that, she'd already graciously enough accepted the gift, complimented it, thanked Dorit, and even laughed with them about it. So I think what she said about it only getting worse was a hint that she didn't really want that to happen--even a veiled request that they stop there. When they didn't, it started to bother her even though she'd been over it earlier. Mileage may vary as to whether not wanting it to go further is being a baby snowflake or whatever, as she's the one who don't wear underwear blah-de-blah-blah-blah-barf-already--but it seems to me that she simply wanted it to stop at Dorit's gift.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 10
51 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I feel like Erika made her feelings on the dumb flashing incident pretty clear when she said that continuing to talk about it makes it worse. She didn't seem upset or embarrassed about the blunder when it happened. And when she said that, she'd already graciously enough accepted the gift, complimented it, thanked Dorit, and even laughed with them about it. So I think what she said about it only getting worse was a hint that she didn't really want that to happen--even a veiled request that they stop there. When they didn't, it started to bother her even though she'd been over it earlier. Mileage may vary as to whether not wanting it to go further is being a baby snowflake or whatever, as she's the one who don't wear underwear blah-de-blah-blah-blah-barf-already--but it seems to me that she simply wanted it to stop at Dorit's gift.

The problem really is that Erika's besties kept bringing it up. Dorit was forced to then defend herself and apologize all over again. Erika sat silent during all of this. Erika really was the only person who could have stopped Eileen and Rinna.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The problem really is that Erika's besties kept bringing it up. Dorit was forced to then defend herself and apologize all over again. Erika sat silent during all of this. Erika really was the only person who could have stopped Eileen and Rinna.

Oh, sure, probably--TBH, I really don't even know who pushed it and when or why at this point; Erika's ire could be completely misdirected for all I know. I just meant to indicate that I thought she attempted to let it go (and even that she didn't think then that there was anything to "let go") at an earlier point and that just didn't happen for her and it snowballed. I don't think she was faking being OK with it before, but did get sick of it later, no matter who or what was the catalyst for that. I don't blame her in that regard, whether or not she sees herself  as a cool cucumber about shit like that.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Oh, sure, probably--TBH, I really don't even know who pushed it and when or why at this point; Erika's ire could be completely misdirected for all I know. I just meant to indicate that I thought she attempted to let it go (and even that she didn't think then that there was anything to "let go") at an earlier point and that just didn't happen for her and it snowballed. I don't think she was faking being OK with it before, but did get sick of it later, no matter who or what was the catalyst for that. I don't blame her in that regard, whether or not she sees herself  as a cool cucumber about shit like that.

I thought of all people Kim brought it to a close with her comment Game Night.  Which I think was the end until Hong Kong.  It always felt like someone off camera was kind of stirring it up.  I do think a lot of Erika's angst in Hong Kong was she was the one who took the conversation in Mexico to Rinna.  I don't like the idea only because to me, it seemed Erika either put a lot of inferences into what happened at the dinner or Rinna was looking hard (and I do believe the entire bag of pills thing was a plot device by Rinna) for a reason to be a victim of gossip. 

Panty conversation with PK and panty gift bad idea and that is on PK and Dorit.  Keeping it alive is on Eileen, Rinna and Erika. 

Bag of pills and talk of Xanax smoothies bad idea by Rinna.  Breathing life into it Erika and Eden.  Cocaine allegation to strike back-beneath contempt by Rinna.

• Love 7

She could have pulled it off (so to speak) without the "pretty little puss" remark, maybe. That seemed bitter.

It was bitter and stupid either way.

Keeping it alive is on Eileen, Rinna and Erika. 

Yeah but bringing it to life was all on Dorit.

Bag of pills and talk of Xanax smoothies bad idea by Rinna.  Breathing life into it Erika and Eden

Dorit tried to bring it to life, but Boy George, LVP, Eden, and Kyle all didn't give a shit and/or tried to shut her down about it.

• Love 5
On 4/14/2017 at 5:17 PM, AndySmith said:

See the comment I posted right above yours.

If it bothers you that much, here is a tip: put me on ignore.

Again, people - and when I say people, I mean people who watch the show, who comment on the show, who review the shows on other websites and blogs, etc - were making jokes about PK/Dorit and coke months before Rinna mentioned it on the show.

Abslolutely. And folks don't have to look far to find it, or turn into Nancy Drew to do any deep investigative work. Just read the forums on this site for the first several episodes - long before Rinna had ever said "boo" about cocaine desserts in the bathroom. There were many posts over here where people were contemplating the possibility that Dorit might like the white stuff. Much more of those observations over on Vulture. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

It was bitter and stupid either way.

Yeah but bringing it to life was all on Dorit.

Dorit tried to bring it to life, but Boy George, LVP, Eden, and Kyle all didn't give a shit and/or tried to shut her down about it.

Going down that path Erika didn't wear panties which was the genesis, Kyle talked panties with LVP, LVP asked Erika, Erika mentioned she wasn't wearing any.  At some point it needs to be over, apparently only Erika can declare such a thing and it is subject to change. It only makes Erika the same as LVP in that it may be over but she is not ready or most likely will never forget. 

Dorit said it, there was no trying to bring it to life.  I think it goes to her nature of being girl reporter and reporting back everything that happened when others aren't present.  It is a trait she will pay dearly for this season.

Dorit didn't bring up the bag of pills with Eden.  Eden totally misquoted Dorit.  Dorit was referencing Rinna's meltdown and loss of memory in Mexico and her behavior towards Eden-as relayed to Dorit by Eden.  See to me, it would be like asking if someone was drunk.  It doesn't mean they are an alcoholic, it might just mean their behavior was irrational and maybe they were under the influence.  Dorit even said one of the reasons she may not have remembered the conversation about Eileen's mom's death is she had been drinking wine that night.  Erika in interviews said her first season she did not drink around they women at all.  This season she drinks.  I would take that comment as Erika having a drinking problem.   

BTW Eden also said that Rinna claimed Kim was an addict in her conversation in the boutique with Rinna.  In Rinna's defense I don't recall her saying that specifically.  So Eden deserved a little blow back over her accounts of the conversations.  Like it or not Eden is a troublemaker. 

• Love 6

Am I the only one who thinks pantygate was a set up? 

How many White Party's has Kyle attended/thrown? She has to know white panties are going to show under her white outfit by now. 

The phone call to LVP asking for panties

LVP sticking her hand up Erika's dress

LVP constantly making comments about it. She couldn't stop herself. 

Me thinks LVP and PK were in cahoots from the get go

Edit to say...reminds me of my SIL and BIL saying their European mother doesn't hold a grudge - she gets even. (LVP being called an alligator)

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 2

Going down that path Erika didn't wear panties which was the genesis,

Which still makes Dorit's idea of a gift like that to someone she barely knew a pretty stupid one.

I think it goes to her nature of being girl reporter and reporting back everything that happened when others aren't present

Is that a fancier way of saying she is a shit-stirring gossip? Or at least, tries to be...

Dorit didn't bring up the bag of pills with Eden.  Eden totally misquoted Dorit

Nothing to do with Eden misquoting Dorit. Dorit tried to lead Eden there with the "induced" bullshit, but Eden either didn't care and/or didn't pick up on what direction Dorit was trying to lead her to at the time.

Dorit even said one of the reasons she may not have remembered the conversation about Eileen's mom's death is she had been drinking wine that night.

I think Dorit's memory amnesia is just as selective as Rinna's.

Erika in interviews said her first season she did not drink around they women at all.  This season she drinks.  I would take that comment as Erika having a drinking problem.

I don't think that makes sense at all, but mileage and all that.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Am I the only one who thinks pantygate was a set up? 

How many White Party's has Kyle attended/thrown? She has to know white panties are going to show under her white outfit by now. 

The phone call to LVP asking for panties

LVP sticking her hand up Erika's dress

LVP constantly making comments about it. She couldn't stop herself. 

Me thinks LVP and PK were in cahoots from the get go

This theory only works if Erika was known to not wear underwear and talk about it. We know Sonja Morgan frequently goes commando because she talks about it and we've seen it a bunch of times. If Erika was frequently announcing that she wasn't wearing underwear last season, the cameras managed to do a damn good job of never catching it.

• Love 3