Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

It’s hilarious when people who are hated don’t see it, thinking they are loved by all. But they MUST see it because they often build a world of “followers” (Army of Skanks, in Mean Girls terminology) who agree with their every word. 

Whitney is like an an enlarged, sweaty, greasy Regina George. 

Plus, She Doesn't Even  GO HERE!

• Love 2

Twit is bitching about thinking she was making a quick trip to Target yesterday afternoon & getting caught up in the preBlack Friday crowds.

She bought a spatula & a collander. Is she saying she is now COOKING food instead of having it delivered? Or is she using them as tools to dig for Civil War relics in her yard?

Interesting footnote: she mentioned having worked at Target at some time. I'm guessing after the return from Korea & before the "Producer Whitney" gig at the radio station.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Dot said:

Twit is bitching about thinking she was making a quick trip to Target yesterday afternoon & getting caught up in the preBlack Friday crowds.

She bought a spatula & a collander. Is she saying she is now COOKING food instead of having it delivered? Or is she using them as tools to dig for Civil War relics in her yard?

Interesting footnote: she mentioned having worked at Target at some time. I'm guessing after the return from Korea & before the "Producer Whitney" gig at the radio station.

She must not venture out often. Everyone knows Thursday is nearly as bad as the Friday after thanksgiving. 

Guessing she probably ventured out due to an attempt to cook and a realization she lacked the most basic of items. 

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Everyone knows Thursday is nearly as bad as the Friday after thanksgiving. 

That's what her pals Tal, Heather & Donna pointed out when she complained to them. She replied, "I'm not consumed by mindless CONSUMER BULLSHIT."

This from the woman whose FB page contains mulitiple shills for her NoBS crapwear line & tchotchkes (now with Black Friday discount), her book (esp. at CurvyCon) her exercise video, her cruise, her speaking engagements, Torrid dresses, a mailorder box of cosmetics, a nightlight that emits white noise. About the only thing she doesn't promote is BGDC since it doesn't exist.

16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

To stir ground beef and drain spaghetti.

That's exactly what I thought! Nothing says Thanksgiving like pasta.

• Love 7

Twit is wishing Boo Bear "happy birthday" with a photo of the 2 of them that is obviously from Season One. (In fact, I think I've seen that photo before. I know I've seen Buddy in that tee shirt before.)

The Nit-Whit comments are even more obtuse than usual. They are all in this vein: (1) Wow, you are so beautful. I love your long hair. (2) Buddy has lost so much weight. (3) You have lost so much weight. (4) You two belong together & someday you will realize that.

How do these people manage to feed themselves & button their shirts?

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, Dot said:

(4) You two belong together & someday you will realize that.

They probably do belong together. They're both underemployed food addicts with sleep apnea who think they are WAY more interesting than they actually are. The only difference is that Buddy is *definitely* an alcoholic, and Whitney only *might be* an alcoholic.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Well, we know that at least Twit and Boo can feed themselves.  But how often do we see either of them in shirts that have to be buttoned?  Most of what they wear is stretchable pull-overs.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Well, we know that at least Twit and Boo can feed themselves.  But how often do we see either of them in shirts that have to be buttoned?  Most of what they wear is stretchable pull-overs.

I think @Dot was referring to the commenters, who are too stupid to realize Twit's pawning off an old picture on them.  A variation on "[You're so stupid] How do you find your way home at night?"

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lovecat said:

I think @Dot was referring to the commenters, who are too stupid to realize Twit's pawning off an old picture on them.  A variation on "[You're so stupid] How do you find your way home at night?"

I got that . . . I was trying to make a joke (obviously not clearly enough) based on the fact that Twit and Boo are the leaders of this gang of people.  Assuming those on the website are followers (imitators) of T&B, I was snarking that they (like their leaders) probably look and act like them.

I wasn't clear.  I had a mojito with my lunch.  My bad.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

I got that . . . I was trying to make a joke (obviously not clearly enough) based on the fact that Twit and Boo are the leaders of this gang of people.  Assuming those on the website are followers (imitators) of T&B, I was snarking that they (like their leaders) probably look and act like them.

I wasn't clear.  I had a mojito with my lunch.  My bad.

It's all good!  Sorry if I [wo]mansplained you :)

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit is wishing Boo Bear "happy birthday" with a photo of the 2 of them that is obviously from Season One. (In fact, I think I've seen that photo before. I know I've seen Buddy in that tee shirt before.)

The Nit-Whit comments are even more obtuse than usual. They are all in this vein: (1) Wow, you are so beautful. I love your long hair. (2) Buddy has lost so much weight. (3) You have lost so much weight. (4) You two belong together & someday you will realize that.

The ‘ol posting old pictures crap, she does that a LOT. People who constantly dwell in the past (posting old photos/videos) must really dislike their present. 

And her zombie followers with their word vomit predictable comments (much like that black guck) spewing from their vacant minds. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 5

The Nit-Whits think they are complimenting her by saying “you have lost so much weight!” about old pictures, but they’re really saying she’s so much fatter now.

I am a nasty mean person who does this intentionally when someone I don’t like tries to pass off an old picture as current. “Oh my god, you look so good! Fantastic job on the weight loss, amazing improvement!”

• Love 13

Do you think Twit will be paying Lennie to house- & catsit for her while she's on her lavish & expensive cruise? I'm guessing "no"; that it's an expectation that any of the barnacles must meet to maintain their "friendship" with her.

24 minutes ago, Dot said:

Do you think Twit will be paying Lennie to house- & catsit for her while she's on her lavish & expensive cruise? I'm guessing "no"; that it's an expectation that any of the barnacles must meet to maintain their "friendship" with her.

She'd probably charge the cat/house-sitter for the utilities they use while there.

• Love 3

According to FB Twit has gotten one of her cats a fucking manicure. Like, sparkly gold nails. Some of her followers are aghast. I just wish she would expend a bit of energy changing the litter box, but apparently she is too fat, I mean fabulous, to get low and do it.

• Love 8
On 11/12/2017 at 9:48 PM, Ketzel said:

So Whitney loved the Tori Amos concert, and got to go backstage with Tal to meet her. (I wonder what happened to Lennie? Was he left in the parking lot waiting for them to return?)

Twit & all her "friends & family" sailing off on a lavish cruise today while Lennie housesits for her is equivalent to being left in a parking lot. The only dif is that he's being left on the shore.

BTW, when Twit was still shilling her cruise on her FB page some months ago, Lennie left a comment saying "I want to go!" Obviously, Twit didn't take the hint.

Also interesting to me: Mattie. Twit wants us to believe she is besties with her dear "friend" Mattie the transgender. In one of her on-line chats, Twit was asked: "Is Mattie going on the cruise?" She looked startled for moment, then mumbled, "I dunno. I'll have to ask her." So Mattie is as much a part of Twit's REAL fat & fabulous life as is the rest of the BGDC.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Dot said:

Also interesting to me: Mattie. Twit wants us to believe she is besties with her dear "friend" Mattie the transgender. In one of her on-line chats, Twit was asked: "Is Mattie going on the cruise?" She looked startled for moment, then mumbled, "I dunno. I'll have to ask her." So Mattie is as much a part of Twit's REAL fat & fabulous life as is the rest of the BGDC.

According to Mattie's Facebook, from September of this year:

So I'm getting a #campaign to @TLC to get my own reality show. Please go to TLC.com and send them a message.

Apparently Mattie has had a budding career as a comedian/cabaret performer in Greensboro, (cosmetology is/was her day job) and had been on quite a weight loss journey before she met Whitney. I wonder if this means our Whitney will drop her completely? I mean, if Todd was a traitor simply for wanting to be included in the Fitness Marshall video, what would she have done if he'd tried to get his own show without her? I'd watch a show starring Mattie over Whitney's mess, because she comes across as a woman in determined pursuit of her goals, and that's always more interesting to me than someone wallowing in boring dysfunction. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Wonder what she’s gonna do to injure herself on this year’s cruise, leaving her wheelchair bound for the duration? 

Well, she reports she has already slipped on the deck the first day.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Apparently Mattie has had a budding career as a comedian/cabaret performer in Greensboro. . .

Labeling herself "an international media personality" on her FB page is a bit much. Altho I certainly applaud the effort she made to lose all that weight. I wonder how that sits with Twit?

• Love 2

She taught a yoga class in the ugliest leggings imaginable. There is an unflattering picture of her squatting in them on FB.  Also since when is she qualified to teach yoga?! I've been a personal trainer for a decade and I'm not qualified to teach yoga!

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

She taught a yoga class in the ugliest leggings imaginable. There is an unflattering picture of her squatting in them on FB.  Also since when is she qualified to teach yoga?! I've been a personal trainer for a decade and I'm not qualified to teach yoga!

I don't think that's Whitney. Wasn't she advertising one of her cruise guests would be someone who had a site called Big Gal Yoga, or something like that?

Whitney's knees could never bend like that, and this woman doesn't look nearly as heavy.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I don't think that's Whitney. Wasn't she advertising one of her cruise guests would be someone who had a site called Big Gal Yoga, or something like that?

Whitney's knees could never bend like that, and this woman doesn't look nearly as heavy.

You're right, double checked and I had missed the tag of the instructor. Lord, those leggings. I wonder if Whit participated, probably not.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

You're right, double checked and I had missed the tag of the instructor. Lord, those leggings. I wonder if Whit participated, probably not.

You were probably blinded by the leggings. :-) 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Those leggings have probably permanently damaged my corneas :-P

Oops, and I just ordered a pair for you - maybe one of your clients could us it? :-)

PS - I'm afraid the first design you see might be too much for you, but still you have to scroll down to get to see the one on display on the cruise.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Oops, and I just ordered a pair for you - maybe one of your clients could us it? :-)

PS - I'm afraid the first design you see might be too much for you, but still you have to scroll down to get to see the one on display on the cruise.

The junk food one, holy shit. What an unusual level of self-awareness one would require to wear those!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

The junk food one, holy shit. What an unusual level of self-awareness one would require to wear those!

I continue to be amazed that Twit & so many other fat women insist on wearing leggings. Their legs look like sausage in casings & they must be uncomfortable as hell to have their nether flesh squeezed like that.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Dot said:

I continue to be amazed that Twit & so many other fat women insist on wearing leggings. Their legs look like sausage in casings & they must be uncomfortable as hell to have their nether flesh squeezed like that.

Leggings are like strapless wedding gowns: extremely popular styles preferred by most women, that 95% of women cannot pull off. Same with bikinis, which I'm sure these cruisegoers are wearing daily. 

• Love 9

What's with Whitney and all these cruises? If you've seen one carribean island, they are pretty much all the same.

I'm curious if she does any land excursions when at the various ports of call, or does she stay on boat with the buffet after everyone else disembarks? ( more for mee!)

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

What's with Whitney and all these cruises? If you've seen one carribean island, they are pretty much all the same.

I'm curious if she does any land excursions when at the various ports of call, or does she stay on boat with the buffet after everyone else disembarks? ( more for mee!)

Not sure if she does any other land excursions, but I can guarantee she's not going on any ziplines.  They make you get on a scale before you zip (for insurance purposes), and if you're over the limit . . . you're not going.  She's over the limit for any/all of the 17 ziplines we've done.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Dot said:

Can you imagine if Twit hurt herself bad enough to have to use a wheelchair in a house?

There's no way someone could push around 400 lbs. , and I doubt Twit could do it herself.  There would have to be a special large one made with reinforced mag tires.  I am serious. 

This woman is on her way to early immobility, so she better start saving her cruise money and food delivery money for home health care nurses. 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Can you imagine if Twit hurt herself bad enough to have to use a wheelchair in a house?

There's no way someone could push around 400 lbs. , and I doubt Twit could do it herself.  There would have to be a special large one made with reinforced mag tires.  I am serious. 

This woman is on her way to early immobility, so she better start saving her cruise money and food delivery money for home health care nurses. 

This power wheelchair ($3,200) works for people up to 600 pounds.  Several others stop at 450 pounds; she appears to be close to or over that limit already.  Watch for a gofundme.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Nancypants said:

I don't know about this year, but last year a couple of excursions were offered. The only one I recall was a day at some beach resort, where the main activities were (a) lying on the beach, (b) eating and drinking and (c) frolicking in the water. Whitney was at that one, frolicking away with Donna and Heather.

Edited to add: Now that I think about your question more,  Nancypants, I have to say, what other kind of vacation could Whitney take? She refuses to face it, but her mobility is already severely impaired. Seriously, she can't walk around sightseeing, or visiting museums and shops and the other sights of a city. We saw in New York how little she was capable of doing. We know she can't ski. She can't bike or hike or otherwise explore nature (heck, she could barely ride through nature in Hawaii.)  She could go to a hotel or resort and just stay there, but at least the cruise gives her the illusion of doing something active. (And we know she likes to bob up and down in water. She calls it "swimming!")

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7

Regarding those leggings, the shapes represented on the site aren't even that "big"........those shapes look like they could be curvy/fit. They're hideous anyways, but perhaps the sellers want the buyers to think that's what they're going to look like in said leggings. Not exactly.............

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

This power wheelchair ($3,200) works for people up to 600 pounds.  Several others stop at 450 pounds; she appears to be close to or over that limit already.  Watch for a gofundme.

And it comes with a free cupholder! Nice. Twit will have someplace to put her Starbucks frappachino.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Dot said:

I love how she casually mentions slipping on the deck like it is just a thing one expects to happen when cruising. Honey you are in one of the largest man-made structures in human history, a floating resort, you are not yacht racing. It's like if a friend mentioned breaking their arm at the grocery store and the reactions was "Ugh, I hate it when that happens!". No Whit, slipping on the deck of a modern cruise ship is not an occupational hazard, it's a sign of your failing mobility.

Look at her legs, she is seriously one "slip" away from being permanently scooter bound. 

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, John M said:

This photo of her backside is the best evidence yet that she is now well over 400 #s & well on her way to 450, if not there already.

• Love 2

Been on 17 cruises. I'm 70, and have had a knee replacement. We were in 25-foot seas on one cruise. Worst "injury" was a sore knee because we use the steps instead of elevators, and I overdid it after the replacement. At least we know that Twit isn't going to hurt herself by taking the steps. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Mrs. P. said:

Does she never wear shoes, regardless of what she's wearing?

Hadn't thought about it before, but not wearing shoes seems to be marker for the 600 Lb Lifers, when they reach a certain stage.  Many of them go barefoot, or have someone help them put socks on.

• Love 6

I don't understand the sizing of those leggings at all. There's no freaking way I would wear something 6 sizes bigger than anything I've ever purchased in leggings. And I own leggings. For wearing under dresses. All of mine are solid colors though. I'm a boring kind of fabulous.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, John M said:

I love how she casually mentions slipping on the deck like it is just a thing one expects to happen when cruising. Honey you are in one of the largest man-made structures in human history, a floating resort, you are not yacht racing. It's like if a friend mentioned breaking their arm at the grocery store and the reactions was "Ugh, I hate it when that happens!". No Whit, slipping on the deck of a modern cruise ship is not an occupational hazard, it's a sign of your failing mobility.

Look at her legs, she is seriously one "slip" away from being permanently scooter bound. 

OMG does she think this is a sexy picture?  Love the comments -- where can I buy that dress, etc. probably not at Bloomingdales.  

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I don't know about this year, but last year a couple of excursions were offered. The only one I recall was a day at some beach resort, where the main activities were (a) lying on the beach, (b) eating and drinking and (c) frolicking in the water. Whitney was at that one, frolicking away with Donna and Heather.

Edited to add: Now that I think about your question more,  Nancypants, I have to say, what other kind of vacation could Whitney take? She refuses to face it, but her mobility is already severely impaired. Seriously, she can't walk around sightseeing, or visiting museums and shops and the other sights of a city. We saw in New York how little she was capable of doing. We know she can't ski. She can't bike or hike or otherwise explore nature (heck, she could barely ride through nature in Hawaii.)  She could go to a hotel or resort and just stay there, but at least the cruise gives her the illusion of doing something active. (And we know she likes to bob up and down in water. She calls it "swimming!")

That's why her default is plowing thru a buffet?

• Love 3