Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, princelina said:

She doesn't drink a lot on camera, but when Babs cleaned her room it included piles of dirty dishes, wine glasses and bottles.  She also doesn't smoke on camera, but we know she does behind the scenes.

Oh, I never saw wine bottles.  I suppose it's possible, but, if you are a heavy drinker, blood test reveal that.  I've recently looked into that, after a friend told me that his level on his blood test was up.  They never mentioned that when she was in the hospital or had her medical scare.  But, that could have been left out.  Still, it would take more for me to assume that she's has an alcohol problem. 

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

They never mentioned that when she was in the hospital or had her medical scare.  But, that could have been left out. 

A provider of medical care (hospital, doctor, etc.) cannot reveal ANY health-related information without the consent of the patient or the person assigned as their medical power of attorney.  That would include blood alcohol levels.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Still, it would take more for me to assume that she's has an alcohol problem. 

How about those 2 videos she posted on her FB page, sitting in her nightie, in her closet with Tal & BooBoo singing offkey at the top of their lungs? Sure looked like they were all high on something.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

A provider of medical care (hospital, doctor, etc.) cannot reveal ANY health-related information without the consent of the patient or the person assigned as their medical power of attorney.  That would include blood alcohol levels.

Yeah it’s getting touchy to assume she has an alcohol problem. You can’t just look at someone and know unless they’re becoming so sick that there are physical indicators (jaundice, ascites, etc). And then yes, blood tests are required. An an emergency care provider I’ve treated many alcoholics who don’t present with anything except for odor of alcohol. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, princelina said:

She doesn't drink a lot on camera, but when Babs cleaned her room it included piles of dirty dishes, wine glasses and bottles.  She also doesn't smoke on camera, but we know she does behind the scenes.

Also she apparently talked about her drinking problem when she was in Korea in her book.

• Love 1
On 10/27/2017 at 10:50 PM, John M said:

She doesn't have a job, she probably stays up and drinks until she passes out once Buddy gets home from his shift.

Seriously, sleeping problems, the room full of alcohol, depression, weight, lack of drive, her drinking problem in Korea, boundary issues, inability to keep a schedule...

I can't say anything for a fact but I've known my fair share of obese lonely girls like her and she is totally the type that drinks until she falls asleep on a nightly basis. Keep in mind at her weight should could easily, easily down 1,300 calories of wine a night and barely feel drunk.

Are you a counselor or in some 12 Step program? Just curious about your knowledge of the issue. Whit is in a mess for sure...

• Love 1
On 10/25/2017 at 3:38 PM, TurtlePower said:

Maybe. I still suspect she's delusional enough to feel like she can and is genuinely surprised when she can't. 

I was just cruising through the TLC schedule and a season one episode is set to run on Halloween st 10pm. Gosh that season was so hopeful! The description went something like this: "Film crews document the life of a obese young woman who has been diagnosed with an endocrine disorder". Doesn't sound too circus-y, right? 

Annnnnd now: "Whitney finds out she's dating a cousin", "Whitney and her students compete in a (fake) dance battle",  the list of ridiculous plot lines goes on. 

New post on Twitter, Whit's soaking in a hotel jacuzzi. She can't fit in a regular tub.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, LivinLovinLife said:

New post on Twitter, Whit's soaking in a hotel jacuzzi. She can't fit in a regular tub.

I don't hang out on Twitter, so I just went to her FB page to see if she says anything there about the jacuzzi.  Didn't see that, but I did find this post from a couple of days ago. 

"Henchi is a Persian. His full name is Henry-Kimchi and other nicknames include Henchimayne, Big Fat, & Fat Boy. I got him when I first moved to Korea and he's 10 years old this fall."

Anyone else shake their head at the irony of her fat-shaming her own cat?  What happened to No Body Shame?

• Love 6

The fact that Whitney cannot fit into a bathtub...should be a wakeup call. Honestly. If I had to wedge my fat arse into a bathtub, I would think twice about my life choices. Let me guess, the bathtub manufacturers are fat shaming people because their tubs don't fit at Every Size. If I could not fit into a bathtub, or onto a toilet, or any other mundane thing like that, I would NEVER admit it to anyone except maybe my doctor or husband.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I don't hang out on Twitter, so I just went to her FB page to see if she says anything there about the jacuzzi.  Didn't see that, but I did find this post from a couple of days ago. 

"Henchi is a Persian. His full name is Henry-Kimchi and other nicknames include Henchimayne, Big Fat, & Fat Boy. I got him when I first moved to Korea and he's 10 years old this fall."

Anyone else shake their head at the irony of her fat-shaming her own cat?  What happened to No Body Shame?

And she should have control over what her cat is eating. Maybe she thinks he should get whatever he wants like she does. Poor cat, it's hard on their joints.

My own cat needs to be on a diet because she likes to steal the dog's food, so she gets a small can of food in the am, one in the pm. Only way I can keep her at a healthy weight. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

And she should have control over what her cat is eating. Maybe she thinks he should get whatever he wants like she does. Poor cat, it's hard on their joints.

My own cat needs to be on a diet because she likes to steal the dog's food, so she gets a small can of food in the am, one in the pm. Only way I can keep her at a healthy weight. 

Henchi probably just eats the pizza crumbs that fall on the floor.  Just the crumbs from (what she admits are) four different pizza parlors are enough to overfeed pets.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, LivinLovinLife said:

I couldn't find this on Twitter. Could it be another SM site?

10 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

The fact that Whitney cannot fit into a bathtub...should be a wakeup call. Honestly. If I had to wedge my fat arse into a bathtub, I would think twice about my life choices. Let me guess, the bathtub manufacturers are fat shaming people because their tubs don't fit at Every Size. If I could not fit into a bathtub, or onto a toilet, or any other mundane thing like that, I would NEVER admit it to anyone except maybe my doctor or husband.

I wouldn't even admit it to them!

• Love 4

I honestly can’t think what kind of fake storylines they can put her through next year. And if they show her stepping into will’s Gym my eyes will roll out of my head. Is she getting a full season of episodes I wonder? This is no snark.... what is left to go over? She remains big. Wants to be big. Cannot find anyone to date her. Cannot/ will not work. I mean....???????

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Nacho said:

I honestly can’t think what kind of fake storylines they can put her through next year. And if they show her stepping into will’s Gym my eyes will roll out of my head. Is she getting a full season of episodes I wonder? This is no snark.... what is left to go over? She remains big. Wants to be big. Cannot find anyone to date her. Cannot/ will not work. I mean....???????

Right? What's the point of her going to the gym if she's not going to comply nutritionally, or even try. She won't really get anything out of it unless she does pool workouts--and we all know how those go. She spends more time talking to the acquaintance she brought and less time working out. 

Nothing is left to go over except to continue to fake her life, because real life probably looks more like Dr. Now's patients (ordering food, CPAP machines, food clutter around bedroom, not fitting into tubs.........).

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Nothing is left to go over except to continue to fake her life,

What I dread is 4-5 episodes devoted to scheming for, fretting over & participating in another fake dance battle. Then there'll be a revisit from Mr. Fit. More roommate friction with Buddy. With Tal as her poodle, more gay culture appropriation. One thing we're guaranteed never to see: her eating (gorging), drinking wine, or smoking a cig.

A while back someone wrote something (don't remember who or what) that lead me to thumb thru the forum comments about the first couple of episodes from season one. It was amazing that the same things we are saying now about Twit & the show were being said then. It shows there has been no growth -- except for Twit's ass -- in four years.

I would miss you folks & your snark too much not to watch season five. But I think it's going to be a huge yawn.

Edited by Dot
correct typo
  • Love 7

Just as a sample of the comments of those bygone days, here's what a poster named deedee2 said about season 1, ep 7. I think it's a brilliant statement of what's wrong with MBFFL & could be right about it.

This show would be a lot more interesting for me if it were sort of an extended, in depth 'My 600lb Life', where we get to see Whitney's "big fat fabulous life", but also watch her take the bull by the horns and commit to making changes. I'd love to watch her keep a food diary for a month and then go to a nutritionist to assess it honestly. I'd love to see her take cooking lessons and learn how to feed herself with healthy home-cooked meals. I'd love to watch her wake up at 7am every day and go for a power walk, or take an aerobics class. I'd like to see her set goals and work toward them - celebrate her successes, and share her dissapointments. All the while, we'd get to meet the characters in her world, see how her parents deal with her taking over the kitchen, and watch how having a routine and purpose in life changes her. I mean, how much 'self-affirmation for the fat girl' can we watch, knowing that in reality, she's stagnating, and (off camera) eating her way to more obesity and ill health?

Whitney is in a unique position. How many obese people have a TV gig that will pay for things like a nutritionist, a private trainer, a gym membership, cooking lessons, or whatever else she needs to help her out? She's 380lbs! Even if she lost 100lbs in a year, she'd still be very overweight. This show can stretch out for 2 years while she's on the journey -- which is probably the upper limit of how long the show could last with a totally-lost-but-fabulous fat girl, anyway. At least with a serious fitness plan, our main character will be going somewhere and doing something, and we, the viewer, don't have to wonder what the point of this show is.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, Dot said:

Just as a sample of the comments of those bygone days, here's what a poster named deedee2 said about season 1, ep 7. I think it's a brilliant statement of what's wrong with MBFFL & could be right about it.

This show would be a lot more interesting for me if it were sort of an extended, in depth 'My 600lb Life', where we get to see Whitney's "big fat fabulous life", but also watch her take the bull by the horns and commit to making changes. I'd love to watch her keep a food diary for a month and then go to a nutritionist to assess it honestly. I'd love to see her take cooking lessons and learn how to feed herself with healthy home-cooked meals. I'd love to watch her wake up at 7am every day and go for a power walk, or take an aerobics class. I'd like to see her set goals and work toward them - celebrate her successes, and share her dissapointments. All the while, we'd get to meet the characters in her world, see how her parents deal with her taking over the kitchen, and watch how having a routine and purpose in life changes her. I mean, how much 'self-affirmation for the fat girl' can we watch, knowing that in reality, she's stagnating, and (off camera) eating her way to more obesity and ill health?

Whitney is in a unique position. How many obese people have a TV gig that will pay for things like a nutritionist, a private trainer, a gym membership, cooking lessons, or whatever else she needs to help her out? She's 380lbs! Even if she lost 100lbs in a year, she'd still be very overweight. This show can stretch out for 2 years while she's on the journey -- which is probably the upper limit of how long the show could last with a totally-lost-but-fabulous fat girl, anyway. At least with a serious fitness plan, our main character will be going somewhere and doing something, and we, the viewer, don't have to wonder what the point of this show is.

She could have been down 200 lb by now! As someone said previously, time will pass regardless of what Whitney does. Season 1 Whitney is gone and it's just sad. We went from having hope to disdain for this woman. 

I think in the first season she truly did want to be healthier but gave up because it was hard (like everything else, she expects results with minimal work put in). When she says now that she doesn't want to lose weight, I don't believe it. Willing to bet if she could magically be made a healthier weight without all the work, she would. Willing to bet she's extremely unhappy so she's trying to fake it till she makes it. One day, however, her fake world is going to fall apart. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 6

So according to FB, some online Buzzfeed type site posted an article about some guy who didn't like his girlfriend's weight, and the photo accompanying the article is of Whitney and Lennie (with their heads cropped out). Whitney is, of course, outraged. George Takei retweeted the article and included a caption about how the guy in the article is shallow and dishonest, so of course Whitney's fucking idiot fans are writing mean things about George Takei now, calling him a washed-up "fag" and such. Because he had the nerve to RT an article with an improper photo and write something nice about the woman in it. UNREAL. The Nit-Whits are seriously the biggest bullies I've ever seen. ("biggest," see what I did there?)

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

So according to FB, some online Buzzfeed type site posted an article about some guy who didn't like his girlfriend's weight, and the photo accompanying the article is of Whitney and Lennie (with their heads cropped out). Whitney is, of course, outraged. George Takei retweeted the article and included a caption about how the guy in the article is shallow and dishonest, so of course Whitney's fucking idiot fans are writing mean things about George Takei now, calling him a washed-up "fag" and such. Because he had the nerve to RT an article with an improper photo and write something nice about the woman in it. UNREAL. The Nit-Whits are seriously the biggest bullies I've ever seen. ("biggest," see what I did there?)

Wow. Not only are Whitney's fans hypocrites (shaming George Takei? Seriously?), they lack reading comprehension. 

• Love 5

Looks like she's taken down the more horrendous ageist and homophobic posts about George Takei.

But isn't it typical of Whitney that she would shrug off an unauthorized use of her photo to sell a "weight loss" product as just the price of her fame, but would get all up in arms over use* of a photo (with heads deleted, presumably to anonymize the people depicted) in a way that implies the man in the picture doesn't find the woman in the picture desirable.  (Also, Lennie is showing up a lot in her Facebook life these days, so whoever predicted he is like to return to the show this season - more evidence you are probably right. Sigh.)

*She admits the picture is owned by the paparazzo who took it, so for all we know, the  publisher of the original article got permission to use the pic.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Looks like she's taken down the more horrendous ageist and homophobic posts about George Takei.

But isn't it typical of Whitney that she would shrug off an unauthorized use of her photo to sell a "weight loss" product as just the price of her fame, but would get all up in arms over use* of a photo (with heads deleted, presumably to anonymize the people depicted) in a way that implies the man in the picture doesn't find the woman in the picture desirable.  (Also, Lennie is showing up a lot in her Facebook life these days, so whoever predicted he is like to return to the show this season - more evidence you are probably right. Sigh.)

*She admits the picture is owned by the paparazzo who took it, so for all we know, the  publisher of the original article got permission to use the pic.

Not sure if she's done this as I don't follow much on social media, but what she should do is tell her followers that those kinds of comments are not acceptable, given her no BS campaign. She should block those people if they keep it up. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

(Also, Lennie is showing up a lot in her Facebook life these days, so whoever predicted he is like to return to the show this season - more evidence you are probably right. Sigh.)

And the Nit-Whits are so hopeful this indicates that Twit & Lennie are getting back together. Never mind that he is a total zero. Never mind that no matter how senshus Twit is, she is unable to attract men other than total zeroes who have to be paid a salary by TLC to be with Twit.

We know Twit has hired her friends from h.s. to appear on MBFFL. I've always wondered it that is true of Lennie, too. They went to the same college where both were "artistic" in their pursuits. It seems unlikely that they would not have known each other.

Edited by Dot
correct typo
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Not sure if she's done this as I don't follow much on social media, but what she should do is tell her followers that those kinds of comments are not acceptable, given her no BS campaign. She should block those people if they keep it up. 

BUT, some of them may be ones who've bought cruise tickets.

• Love 4
On 11/5/2017 at 10:20 AM, TurtlePower said:

I think in the first season she truly did want to be healthier but gave up because it was hard (like everything else, she expects results with minimal work put in). When she says now that she doesn't want to lose weight, I don't believe it. Willing to bet if she could magically be made a healthier weight without all the work, she would. Willing to bet she's extremely unhappy so she's trying to fake it till she makes it. One day, however, her fake world is going to fall apart. 

This - plus I don't think she wanted to risk failing in front of a huge audience on national TV.  Because you know that it's all about her looking successful to the world.  Meanwhile, the Nit-Whits would actually support her in her genuine successes and failures, which would be far more interesting to watch and helpful to people that can relate to weight-loss struggles.  But nooo, because of her huge narcissistic ego she chose to go down this road of fake plots and fake life to the world, which like you say will one day fall apart because it's based on a lie and an inability to face reality.

• Love 3

Plus, I think her real life was boring as hell.  

No job, eats junk shit, smokes, drinks, doesn't clean after her cats or herself, lived with her parents, dresses like a slob, blames her 250+ weight gain on a controllable medical diagnosis---certsinly not Starbox frappachinos and giant cookies---maybe holds a few Big Girl classes ---that Todd leads---creates a company--pure B.S. --for her own profit,  and no love life, except maybe online. 

So they had to make stuff up....cuz Twit wasn't committed to working out or learning to cook healthy.  And still isn't.  

Fat girl dancing, no..um....Fat girl......doing nothing?  

Yawn. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Plus, I think her real life was boring as hell.  

No job, eats junk shit, smokes, drinks, doesn't clean after her cats or herself, lived with her parents, dresses like a slob, blames her 250+ weight gain on a controllable medical diagnosis---certsinly not Starbox frappachinos and giant cookies---maybe holds a few Big Girl classes ---that Todd leads---creates a company--pure B.S. --for her own profit,  and no love life, except maybe online. 

So they had to make stuff up....cuz Twit wasn't committed to working out or learning to cook healthy.  And still isn't.  

Fat girl dancing, no..um....Fat girl......doing nothing?  

Yawn. 

Agree with all this. I don't know what to expect this season. I can't believe there even is another season. And I wonder how it works with the fake storylines. Does she come up with it or do the producers come up with this stuff? It's gotta be difficult because she is unwilling to show who she really is. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

This - plus I don't think she wanted to risk failing in front of a huge audience on national TV.  Because you know that it's all about her looking successful to the world.  Meanwhile, the Nit-Whits would actually support her in her genuine successes and failures, which would be far more interesting to watch and helpful to people that can relate to weight-loss struggles.

I recently read an article about Chrissy Metz. She is obligated in her contract to lose weight over the course of This Is Us & is excited about it, seeing this as an additional impetus to become healthy.

Not just the Nit-Whits would applaud Twit, but we hate-watchers would be cheering her on, too. That is, if she could be authentic as well. While I'm sure the production co., not Twit, writes the scripts for her fake life, it must be easy to do since she herself is such a fake, inauthentic woman. No wonder she is so unhappy.

BTW, if there's anything in Twit's contract, it's probably a clause saying when she reaches 600 #s, she must do a crossover episode on My 600-lb. Life. I think TLC is that exploitive of its "stars."

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Dot said:

I recently read an article about Chrissy Metz. She is obligated in her contract to lose weight over the course of This Is Us & is excited about it, seeing this as an additional impetus to become healthy.

Not just the Nit-Whits would applaud Twit, but we hate-watchers would be cheering her on, too. That is, if she could be authentic as well. While I'm sure the production co., not Twit, writes the scripts for her fake life, it must be easy to do since she herself is such a fake, inauthentic woman. No wonder she is so unhappy.

BTW, if there's anything in Twit's contract, it's probably a clause saying when she reaches 600 #s, she must do a crossover episode on My 600-lb. Life. I think TLC is that exploitive of its "stars."

I don't think Dr. Now would want to accept her as a patient (Oh great. HER). She hasn't shown she can stick with any program, and that's a requirement.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

That and the snark here are basically why I'm still watching. I love seeing Twit continue to try to explain away why she is gaining weight, with her myriad of PCOS-related excuses. Waiting for that day when Dr. Now asks her "so what is your eating habit?"

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:
4 hours ago, Dot said:

That and the snark here are basically why I'm still watching. I love seeing Twit continue to try to explain away why she is gaining weight, with her myriad of PCOS-related excuses. Waiting for that day when Dr. Now asks her "so what is your eating habit?"

She'd then accuse him of body shaming her. His whole practice is one giant elaborate body shaming center to insult people of size. Plus, didn't she post a few months ago about how she was never going to lose any weight. It was in one of the posts when the nitwits started praising a picture she posted about how skinny she looked. I want to say that at that point she said something about how people telling anyone to lose weight was just body shaming and hateful.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I don't think Dr. Now would want to accept her as a patient (Oh great. HER). She hasn't shown she can stick with any program, and that's a requirement.

She would join the James ("Ow, my LAYYYYG") club of people who "followed Dr. Now's diet pretty good" . . . but gained weight anyway.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

She would join the James ("Ow, my LAYYYYG") club of people who "followed Dr. Now's diet pretty good" . . . but gained weight anyway.

James K figured he could eat FRIED rice cuz it wasn't the steamed rice listed on Now's list of no-no's. Twit will eat pasta salad cuz it's SALAD.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, MegD said:

didn't she post a few months ago about how she was never going to lose any weight. It was in one of the posts when the nitwits started praising a picture she posted about how skinny she looked. I want to say that at that point she said something about how people telling anyone to lose weight was just bodIy shaming and hateful.

This was in her June 28 FB post congratulating herself for appearing in Mirabella mag. But she was not happy that the article said she was working on losing weight. She made it clear to her Nit-Whits that she was not "intentionally" losing weight, nor did she want to lose weight.

I have reason to remember this particularly since I commented "such drivel" & Twit responded, revealing she reads this forum which gave all of us a giggle.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

She would join the James ("Ow, my LAYYYYG") club of people who "followed Dr. Now's diet pretty good" .

"Fried rice?  I'm in!"
Decided to go snark on the show's FB page.  Said "no more fake dance battles."

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Dot said:

nor did she want to lose weight.

OK, I don't agree with but get the "weight loss is impossible, don't even bother trying" but I don't want to lose weight? Come on Whit, you can't breathe on your own at night because of your weight, you don't fit in furniture, you can barely walk or climb stairs, you can't wear clothing, come on, you are a liar if you don't want to be at least 100 pounds lighter. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, John M said:

OK, I don't agree with but get the "weight loss is impossible, don't even bother trying" but I don't want to lose weight? Come on Whit, you can't breathe on your own at night because of your weight, you don't fit in furniture, you can barely walk or climb stairs, you can't wear clothing, come on, you are a liar if you don't want to be at least 100 pounds lighter. 

She literally wrote that to her idiot fans on June 28: she isn't intentionally losing weight & doesn't want to lose weight.

I agree with @ClareWalks: if Twit could magically reduce herself to 120 #s overnight, she'd jump on it. (Wouldn't we all?) It's a part of her hypocrisy, viz., claiming she's happy at 400+ #s to manipulate her gullible fans while being miserable in her skin.

• Love 2

Twit has a video from 2000 on her FB page today. She's dancing to a Tori Amos song & would be about 16 years old, I guess, and at the start of her "dance career" at her performing arts h.s.

She is definitely thinner & thereby much more mobile & flexible. But her moves seem very clunky to me, with no fluidity or continuity to them. Lord knows, I'm no qualified critic of The Dance, though, so I'll be interested in what some of you dancers have to say about this early preview of her "dance career."

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit has a video from 2000 on her FB page today. She's dancing to a Tori Amos song & would be about 16 years old, I guess, and at the start of her "dance career" at her performing arts h.s.

She is definitely thinner & thereby much more mobile & flexible. But her moves seem very clunky to me, with no fluidity or continuity to them. Lord knows, I'm no qualified critic of The Dance, though, so I'll be interested in what some of you dancers have to say about this early preview of her "dance career."

Living in the past, eh Whit? It's not even Throwback Thursday. I suppose that's all she has to remind anyone she could ever dance in the first place and because she can't now, it's time to post 17 year old videos. 

• Love 3

Lennie accompanied Twit to the Tori Amos concert. It seems obvious he will be back in her life in season 5. What else will be rehashed?

ETA: Well, color me confused. Now there's a post from Twit, with photos, indicating she brought her gay poodle Tal to the concert.

Edited by Dot
ETA
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Dot said:

What else will be rehashed?

She's already heavily hinted that Nada Louis will be included, so I guess we can look forward to a complete and truthful display of their complicated interaction over the guy who led them both on . . .  [SARCASTIFONT OFF]

I'm fairly certain we will see the dramatic resolution to the not one, not two but THREE cliffhangers Season 4 left dangling like limp spaghetti: Will Whitney abandon her practically dying mother in favor of her dance career? (Delete the scenes of Babs yelling at Whitney to go do whatever she wants, just stop bothering her while she's trying to recover.) Will Whitney accept the Dance Marshall's fervent invitation to go on the road with him and the back-up booties? (Delete the scenes of Caleb Marshall demanding an absolute guarantee that she won't accept, before he participates in the charade of inviting her.) Will Jiya force Whitney into a rematch? (Delete the scene where Jiya lays out her conditions for doing the re-match - either they guarantee Whitney will back out, or they guarantee the judging will be based on choreography created by Whitney alone (no help from Todd, let alone outside experts) and performed by Whitney and her actual students (no ringers from out of the blue).  Jiya is NOT sitting still for any bogus "win" by that fake "dancer" - no, not even for a big check.  Well, how much money are we talking about?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3