Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, auntjess said:

Do you suppose places that deliver have a list of addresses, with  what to be wary of?

I have no doubt.  When I worked for the electric company, we included information on our account database if someone were a celebrity or might have bodyguards.  I remember specifically seeing a comment on a condo that I had to look up (many years ago):  "President Reagan's mother-in-law lives at this address."  

ETA:  There would also be comments warning of aggressive customers and/or aggressive dogs.  

Given the scenario with Whitney, there would likely be a comment from the prior delivery person that the person at that address exhibited questionable behavior.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Given the scenario with Whitney, there would likely be a comment from the prior delivery person that the person at that address exhibited questionable behavior.

I was wondering, too, if the drivers from all of her pizza places ever compared notes.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, qqererer said:

"Never tips, always complains it took too long or missing items, always demands discount. Pretend to not recognize her number or name when she calls or upon delivery."

I fixed it for you

• Love 4
On September 24, 2017 at 0:28 PM, qqererer said:

Ha yes, she did it to prove to Will that she could do it and to tell him to not quit on her.

Yet Will was the one to do the fake barbell and boobs charity workout with modifications for obesity for her and buddy, and was the one to give the 'I believe in you and now I've proved that you can believe in yourself." scripted BS.

I may be the only one, but I never believed she climbed the stairs in the time they said she did... ?

Will should quit on her, she doesnt want to lose weight. That is completely clear.

• Love 3

Twit is dropping big clues that there will be a new season. She just did a live video & made sure we knew that she was on a "work" break. She also called over producer Jason & 2 other film crew guys to her car & waved at Todd so we'd know he's there, too.

In her chat, she acknowledged to some woman that a new BGDC was meeting Sun. She said Ashley would not be on the cruise & to watch TV to find out why. (Same thing she said about how she & Nadia met.) And in answer to when the show is returning, she said, "I don't know, but stay tuned" or something similar.

So, it's apparent Pilgrim Media Group (the MBFFL production co.) is filming. Have they actually made the sale to TLC? I guess we'll stay tuned.

1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

I went to her Instagram and found a post that says "watch my story to find out what happened," but I have no idea where to "watch her story," or what the eff she's talking about. Can someone link?

See my comment below.This adds yet another hint.

18 minutes ago, Kelly said:

I may be the only one, but I never believed she climbed the stairs in the time they said she did... ?

Will should quit on her, she doesnt want to lose weight. That is completely clear.

Or didn't take rest breaks.

4 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

What possible story lines can they come up with?

1) Ashley had a baby girl.

2) Nada & Twit became BFFs over their hatred of Avi.

3) Some UPS deliver men are hot.

4 ) And, of course, 3-4 episodes leading to another boring, faked dance battle.

That's about it, so far, since she has twice told the Nit-Whits the cruise will not be filmed to keep it a "safe place."

• Love 1

The Will/stairs thing is tricky. I agree she totally took breaks. IIRC it took her 3 1/2 minutes to climb the 3 or 4 flights of stairs. That's...not good. Today I *finished* my workout with 10 minutes up and down flights of stairs, which I walked. I made it up and down one flight every 20 seconds. Up AND down. Walking. At the end of my workout, when I was tired. Color me unimpressed that Whitney can climb 3 flights of stairs in 3 minutes, and then is shot for the rest of the week.

The fat acceptance movement in general is frustrating to watch, but Whitney's ridiculous "look, I'm in shape" stunts are so ridiculous. They prove nothing about her fitness, but her Nit-Whits eat them up and claim "see, Whitney is soooo healthy, you guys, she can climb stairs and work out with a trainer." I think if they went to an Ironman triathlon and saw what some of *those* chubby ladies can do, their heads would literally explode.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

The fat acceptance movement in general is frustrating to watch, but Whitney's ridiculous "look, I'm in shape" stunts are so ridiculous. They prove nothing about her fitness, but her Nit-Whits eat them up and claim "see, Whitney is soooo healthy, you guys, she can climb stairs and work out with a trainer." 

Let's put things in perspective:  Compared to what most of the Nit-Whits can do, Twitney IS an athletic phenomenon.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

The Will/stairs thing is tricky. I agree she totally took breaks. IIRC it took her 3 1/2 minutes to climb the 3 or 4 flights of stairs. That's...not good. Today I *finished* my workout with 10 minutes up and down flights of stairs, which I walked. I made it up and down one flight every 20 seconds. Up AND down. Walking. At the end of my workout, when I was tired. Color me unimpressed that Whitney can climb 3 flights of stairs in 3 minutes, and then is shot for the rest of the week.

The fat acceptance movement in general is frustrating to watch, but Whitney's ridiculous "look, I'm in shape" stunts are so ridiculous. They prove nothing about her fitness, but her Nit-Whits eat them up and claim "see, Whitney is soooo healthy, you guys, she can climb stairs and work out with a trainer." I think if they went to an Ironman triathlon and saw what some of *those* chubby ladies can do, their heads would literally explode.

I used to live in a five story apartment with laundry at the bottom, and I lived at the top.  I'd always be running up and down to check on the laundry.  Five flights in about 30 seconds.  That sounds like it's fast.  It's really not that fast.  That's 6 seconds a flight.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I went to her Instagram and found a post that says "watch my story to find out what happened," but I have no idea where to "watch her story," or what the eff she's talking about. Can someone link?

Recently, Instagram added a Snapchat-like feature where you can post a brief video they call a "story" which expires in 24 hours. It's supposed to let you provide "in-the-moment" experiences for your friends to share without permanently filling up your page with only temporarily important vids. I know you get some kind of notification if someone you follow has posted a story, but I don't know if you can access the story by going to the page of someone you don't follow. Any way, sounds as if Whitney did a "story" involving an encounter with a cute delivery man (?)

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Recently, Instagram added a Snapchat-like feature where you can post a brief video they call a "story" which expires in 24 hours. It's supposed to let you provide "in-the-moment" experiences for your friends to share without permanently filling up your page with only temporarily important vids. I know you get some kind of notification if someone you follow has posted a story, but I don't know if you can access the story by going to the page of someone you don't follow. Any way, sounds as if Whitney did a "story" involving an encounter with a cute delivery man (?)

Oh god, that is so stupid. So nobody will know WTF she is talking about after a day.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Any way, sounds as if Whitney did a "story" involving an encounter with a cute delivery man (?)

I'm dying to know if a UPS guy posted a 24-hour video about the weird lady in North Carolina who was hitting on him . . . 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Oh god, that is so stupid. So nobody will know WTF she is talking about after a day.

Apparently not quite getting the concept, Whitney posted both a story and a regular picture of her with the delivery guy (with his face blocked off) on her instagram.  Stories are supposed to disappear completely, but since Whitney also posted the photo and told people to watch her story, she created a permanent commentary by her fans attached to the photo. Which is not the story. Which went away after 24 hours.

I don't pretend to understand social media. I just watch it with a certain puzzled fascination. :)

• Love 4

Ok I just checked out the instagram thing and what the hell with the comments renthe deliver guy? "Cute couple?" These people have had all their brain cells sucked out. Gosh these people clamor for her attention. Must be losers following another loser. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Ok I just checked out the instagram thing and what the hell with the comments renthe deliver guy? "Cute couple?" These people have had all their brain cells sucked out. Gosh these people clamor for her aIttention. Must be losers following another loser. 

He's not UPS; he's wearing a white tee with some logo on it. And her fans kept asking about salad, so I suppose he's a delivery guy for one of the 4 pizza parlors Twit has on speed-dial.

He's bearded; has to be since Twit always says a man with brush on his face is "hot" even if he's not: witness Jason. (Maybe it's a PCOS bonding thing.) 

That Instagram photo is awful. Her front teeth look like they have grown more than her body.

Edited by Dot
correct typo
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I don't pretend to understand social media. I just watch it with a certain puzzled fascination. :)

This is me on Catfish. Tinder(?), Plentyofish, Spokeo, etc.
But I do know to do, and how to do, and image search, which many of the victims don't seem to know.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Dot said:

He's not UPS; he's wearing a white tee with some logo on it. And her fans kept asking about salad, so I suppose he's a delivery guy for one of the 4 pizza parlots Twit has on speed-dial.

I can envision all the delivery guys doing "rock / paper / scissors" . . . and the loser has to deliver Twit's stuff.

• Love 8

Thanks, y'all, for making me go over to Instagram and check out the photo with the cute delivery guy.  There's something about Whitney's hair...it looks fakey thick on top.  Does that make sense?  It's almost like she sprayed that fake hair stuff on her head.

1 hour ago, qqererer said:

Well according to a Facebook live post, she's filming something with at least a producer and audio guy that she can't keep her hands off of and demanding that they call her gorgeous.

Don't know the status of the producer, but the audio guy ought to be protected by labor laws, at least if they still exist.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, qqererer said:

Well according to a Facebook live post, she's filming something with at least a producer and audio guy that she can't keep her hands off of and demanding that they call her gorgeous.

It's definitely creepy.

Add repulsive to the description. Demanding they call her gorgeous? Who does she see in the mirror? Mariah Carey (who's earned diva status). 

Audio guy should get her arrested for assault. Don't fucking touch people, you craaaazy bitch. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Add repulsive to the description. Demanding they call her gorgeous? Who does she see in the mirror? Mariah Carey (who's earned diva status). 

Audio guy should get her arrested for assault. Don't fucking touch people, you craaaazy bitch. 

"Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. ... Sexual harassment includes unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature."

She's violating his Civil Rights.  They are both employees of the same company.  If anyone in management (like a producer) sees this and doesn't stop it, the sound guy needs to complain.  Unless it's not "unwelcome."  

• Love 2

When filiming a 'documentary', the subject matter doesn't take 'breaks', they just go on with their day.  There's no such thing as a producer telling her that they get back to filming in 5 min.

And who goes on facebook live to shill on their break?  Twitney, that's who?  Why?  Because makeup is done already.

And most film/tv people I know? They're mostly chill people.  Why? Shooting 14 hour days 6 days in a row kinda takes the friendly out of you.

But of course Twit can't shoot for that long.  Her life is insufficiently fabulous for that, and the writers can only do so much. In any case, the crew is on a level of ass kissing adoration and handsy  uncommon on most sets.

Do you think Mama June needs this level of attention?

I wouldn't go so far as sexual harassment, but more of "are you willing to x to get the talent motivated and presentable"

I mean... just watching it makes my skin crawl.  I'm a dude, but I'm a chick in the sense that I don't like creepy chicks.  It could be said that TLC hired dudes that like creepy chicks. Some dudes like chicks that are constantly senshus. Actually, most dudes are like that. Most dudes like getting any attention, because it happens so rarely.

So TLC stacks the deck with people that are ok with reflecting that kind of attention she gives.  Some are natural at it.  Like the producer, with a beard, that happens to be gay. (not to say that all gay people are like this gay producer, but he's just the bearded version of Tal. He's four hipster pale ales away from singing with her in a closet.) Some are not, like the english audio guy, but they get through it by wearing sunglasses to hide.

• Love 2

Whitney addresses five misconceptions about Fat People:

They all overeat and have food addiction (she doesn't), they all are lazy (some are and so are some thin people), they all want to be thin (no, some have been brainwashed and others are happy with their size), they all want everyone to find them attractive (she's fine with guys rejecting her but anyone who finds her attractive should reach out), and they all have low self esteem (she doesn't).

This was posted about three weeks ago, if anyone was wondering about the current state of her weight.

Edited by Ketzel
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

They all overeat and have food addiction (she doesn't), they all are lazy (some are and so are some thin people), they all want to be thin (no, some have been brainwashed and others are happy with their size), they all want everyone to find them attractive (she's fine with guys rejecting her but anyone who finds her attractive should reach out), and they all have low self esteem (she doesn't).

This was posted about three weeks ago, if anyone was wondering about the current state of her weight.

I'm not sure what you mean: because we see her sitting, we can tell whether she is 400 or 450 #s? I think some of her recent photos in Hawaii show her size better. (And I still maintain she is way over 400 #s.)

I love her continuing contention that she finds it difficult to eat 3 meals a day. That's becuz you snack all day long in your truck, dummy, so you think that somehow doesn't count as eating.

The best thing she could do for herself is to eat 3 healthy meals daily & quit snacking. I had to learn that lesson myself.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'm not sure what you mean:

I mean this is a very recent video, not shot by her, so I think it gives you a better indication of her current appearance than her posed and gimmicked self-made videos and photos do. Although I admit the one she posted on Facebook of her dancing at the CurvyCon was pretty recent and revealing, also.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I think a lot of the footage of her not sitting on the couch are old clips that we've seen before and none of them are very long. I know the blue leggings, NOBS tank was at that dance clinic in NYC with her "fight" with Todd. The shots with just the sheet are from the Lennie. The ones in the dance studio alone look familiar as well, including those that she first became a viral sensation for. Those certainly aren't in the garage studio (that curved wall alcove makes no sense in the contex of the way the garage looked and makes less sense to have been put in. It was originally posted in February 2015 for Closer). They are all also incredibly short, no more than a few seconds apiece. We know she's capable of a brief burst of energy, just not sustained movement. It's also a very tight composed shot of her. There's nothing below her waist and most are from her boobs up. Given the way she carries her weight in her thighs, ass, and legs, her chest does look small in comparison. Without that in context, it's hard to determine anything about her current size. She's never carried her weight in her face so we don't have some of the other reference points that some heavy people have to let us know if she's 400lbs or 300lbs.

She was honest, somehow I bet she doesn't "eat" three times a day. I suspect that she doesn't realize how often she eats or she doesn't count snacks in that number. I say this from personal experience. For a long time, I would say that I only "ate" twice a day since I rarely ate breakfast. But I was snacking on and off all day long. It wasn't until I started tracking what I was eating until I realized I was eating 5 times a day. I had to reboot my thinking and reexamine what I was doing because it wasn't a great way to go forward. I think Twit lacks that self-awareness. It's easy to slide into though, so I don't fault her for lacking it. Sooner or later, she's gotta get some though because otherwise she's looking at a My 600 lb life future, bedbound and proclaiming that she can wash her own vagina now.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, MegD said:

It wasn't until I started tracking what I was eating until I realized I was eating 5 times a day. I had to reboot my thinking and reexamine what I was doing because it wasn't a great way to go forward.

Keeping track of the calories I ingest was -- and continues to be -- as important as a healthy food plan & exercise.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Dot said:

Keeping track of the calories I ingest was -- and continues to be -- as important as a healthy food plan & exercise.

More important! For me anyway. I lost 50 pounds tracking my food because it enabled me to see my hunger patterns and meet them while not overeating. I'm not a three-meals-a-day type--I like to eat constantly until about 2pm, then have a regular meal at about 5pm, then I'm not hungry anymore for the day. Tracking my food allows me to get my nutrients within this eating 'framework' and not feel deprived. The difference between me and Whit is I don't use my calories for 'coffee' drinks and shit. She doesn't need to adhere to three meals a day to be healthy...but then, she has a food addiction so...

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I don't even know where to START with this HorseShit statement

All I know to say is that the World According to Whitney is Broken. 

Just. A Fucking. Moron.

Edited by Nancypants
Fuck you whitney
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Pachengala said:

More important! For me anyway. I lost 50 pounds tracking my food because it enabled me to see my hunger patterns and meet them while not overeating. I'm not a three-meals-a-day type--I like to eat constantly until about 2pm, then have a regular meal at about 5pm, then I'm not hungry anymore for the day. Tracking my food allows me to get my nutrients within this eating 'framework' and not feel deprived. The difference between me and Whit is I don't use my calories for 'coffee' drinks and shit. She doesn't need to adhere to three meals a day to be healthy...but then, she has a food addiction so...

Me too. Tracking showed me that I was eating, despite being "diet" food, I wasn't eating the right nutrients. I was eating way too many carbs and not nearly enough protein. So I shifted what I was eating and when and lost 50 lbs without feeling deprived. But I write down everything I eat. Even if it's jsut a Equal in my hot tea or sparkling water.

Writing it down also broke me of my beloved Smoothie King peach slice plus habit. Even the smallest one has more carbs than I should consume in a day and way more calories than I thought. It finally made me realize that it wasn't that good. The same was true with rice cakes and grapes. I could have them, but I didn't realize what a large amount of carbs were in them and I wasn't giving myself the correct insulin dose. Because unlike Twit, I know that diabetes isn't something to mess around with. The complications are serious.

I do give her credit for creative wording. She didn't technically lie during that portion. She just never says how many times a day she eats. But I suspect she'd only claim one meal because it's the only time she uses a plate.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, MegD said:

She just never says how many times a day she eats. But I suspect she'd only claim one meal because it's the only time she uses a plate.

IIRC, Twit made this claim in one episode. Eating 3 meals daily at regular times is fine. Eating several small portions over the day is also fine. Waiting until supper-time for your one meal of the day is NOT fine. By then you are starving & will devour everything in sight.

Of course, we all know Twit is lying to herself. In the first episode of the first season we got a look at her junk-food-wrappers car litter, repeated several seasons later when Will called her out for eating junk food in her car.

When Twit says she only eats once a day, she is lying, just as she loves to lie about not liking cake. I can't get the TLCgo app with my sattelite provider, so I finally broke down & bought Season 3 Ep 7 where Twit demolishes piles of cupcakes while not liking cake. (Bonus footage: Twit gobbling down a mashed potato mountain.)

If there is a Season 5, as it now appears there will be, we should all write TLC demanding to see Twit eating again as those moments are almost as entertaining as the ski fandango.

• Love 4

Amen to food journals......great "feedback" about what -how -when we're eating. 

Even Nitwhits seriously cannot believe Twit's horseshit about these myths!!!!  Her actions and words on tv posterity proves her hypocrisy.  

The woman is deranged. Seriously. 

Self-delusion must be comforting. As are 3 pizza apps. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Even Nitwhits seriously cannot believe Twit's horseshit about these myths!!!!  Her actions and words on tv posterity proves her hypocrisy.  

I know, right? Every time she says something about her modest eating habits, I wany to shout, "You know we can SEE you, don't you?"

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, Dot said:

If there is a Season 5, as it now appears there will be, we should all write TLC demanding to see Twit eating again as those moments are almost as entertaining as the ski fandango.

Or a showing of her disclaimers, annotated with the truth.

23 minutes ago, Dot said:

I know, right? Every time she says something about her modest eating habits, I wany to shout, "You know we can SEE you, don't you?"

A case of "what are you going to believe, me or your lyin' eyes?"

• Love 4

Technically, it IS only eating "once a day" if you never stop. ;)

Seriously, though, eating one (obviously huge) meal a day destroys your metabolism. That is what sumo wrestlers do, eat once a day in a massive quantity to encourage their body to store more weight. Apparently Whitney wants everyone to believe that she eats *like a sumo wrestler*.

I eat 5-6 times a day for a total of about 2200-2400 calories. I never feel hungry and I can basically eat whatever I want, within reason, and that's because I exercise 8 hours a week. Just to maintain her weight, Whitney must be eating much more than I do. It blows the mind.

• Love 5

And let's not forget that Twit drinks those Starbucks coffee drinks that have more calories/carbs than a normal meal, and then says she "only drinks coffee" for breakfast.  And I'm sure she probably drinks those things multiple times during a given day.  So even IF she only eats once a day, she's STILL getting more calories/carbs than the average person.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Just to maintain her weight, Whitney must be eating much more than I do. It blows the mind.

Well, I doubt she is maintaining her weight. I remind again what Dr Now said: "If you weigh 600 pounds, you are either gaining or losing weight, not maintaining." Given my own experience, I think this is true of 400 pounders, too. And given the math & what Twit looks like now, I remain convinced that she has gained another 75+ #s since her last confessed weight of 360 #s in Season 4.

And I bet she won't get on a scale any more becuz she doesn't want to know how much she has gained. It would destroy the delusions & hypocrisy she lives with.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Ocean Chick said:

And let's not forget that Twit drinks those Starbucks coffee drinks that have more calories/carbs than a normal meal, and then says she "only drinks coffee" for breakfast.  And I'm sure she probably drinks those things multiple times during a given day.  So even IF she only eats once a day, she's STILL getting more calories/carbs than the average person.

That's why she's sitting in her big truck so often every day. She's just hit the Starbucks drive-up window. Again. And again & again & again.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Ocean Chick said:

Yeah, it's amazing the way people will justify drinking frappuccinos regularly. They have far more in common with milkshakes than with coffee. Just call them milkshakes, people. Honestly. They're milkshakes with whipped cream on top, and a tiny bit of espresso. Whitney referring to that as "just coffee" says SO much about her eating habits in general, and how what she claims to eat/drink is just the tip of a huge iceburg.

• Love 3

A new pitch for the cruise from Twit on her FB page brought the inevitable Nit-Whit question: "When does the new season start?"

For the first time Twit responded "soon" with a happy face.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Technically, it IS only eating "once a day" if you never stop. ;)

Seriously, though, eating one (obviously huge) meal a day destroys your metabolism. That is what sumo wrestlers do, eat once a day in a massive quantity to encourage their body to store more weight. Apparently Whitney wants everyone to believe that she eats *like a sumo wrestler*.

I eat 5-6 times a day for a total of about 2200-2400 calories. I never feel hungry and I can basically eat whatever I want, within reason, and that's because I exercise 8 hours a week. Just to maintain her weight, Whitney must be eating much more than I do. It blows the mind.

There are so many people saying 'Eat this, eat that, this often'.  So many variations of the same thing.

I myself eat maybe twice a day. within a 6 hour period, probably 2000cal and am maintaining just fine.  No hunger, except for proximity eating, and boredom eating, which I avoid with food that needs to be cooked to eat, and foods in the house that are generally not processed.  It's basically intermittent fasting. Metabolism perfectly fine.  If anything, I'm forcing my body to learn how to store energy, and burn fat.  And guess what, fat is not as good as a fuel, it's slower.  So IMO, a slower/ruined metabolism is one that doesn't know how to run on various fuels.  Nothing is destoryed, because it can always be retrained.

Some people eat only healthy foods, some people eat crappy foods.  You know what?  Eating clean/unrefined food is only hard because we have a choice.  You don't see people in 3rd world countries with 1st world cravings, because those foods simply just aren't there. They just get on with life.  Sorry, junk food is penetrating everywhere.

They're all variations on how to manage hunger and emotions.  That is it. Nothing else. Just those two things.

There is only ONE thing that manages actual weight loss.  It's calories in, calories out.  I've never seen a concentration camp survivor come out fatter because their body went into 'starvaton mode'.

Edited by qqererer
  • Love 2