Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Well, she should go visit her "boyfriend" in Wilmington. Although I have no idea how many hours drive that is. 

Plus she could go to the klerb and have a dance off.  I’d really like to see Chase’s reaction to that. I’m curious if Thanksgiving pics of them will be posted.  Willthey be spending the holidays with his or her folks if all this is real?  How long have they been dating?

btw it’s about a 3 hr drive one way if she’s in Greensboro although I have no idea what city she is bin now.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, ZenMoonPi said:

What if TLC does an "All About Eve" with Natalie?  She's younger, seems hungry, and would probably throw Whitney under the bus if TLC offered her the starring role in a MBFFL reboot.

Great minds, @ZenMoonPi, I've been thinking the same thing.

After the cruise, I decided to check in on Natalie's IG page since she seems to be a quasi-barnacle now. She's got a following which she panders to. She appears to make a living by encouraging ppl to buy various products. She likes to travel. She posts photos & talks about gym visits, wears a sports bra & leggings & wants to take up wgt-lifting. She likes wine & often pictures herself holding a glass. In other words, she's already doin' a Twitney, only in a younger, more pleasant way.

BTW, I think she's lost some weight since the earlier, 2018 cruise, so she could pitch herself as fulfilling the concept that MBFFL started with.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Dot said:

Great minds, @ZenMoonPi, I've been thinking the same thing.

After the cruise, I decided to check in on Natalie's IG page since she seems to be a quasi-barnacle now. She's got a following which she panders to. She appears to make a living by encouraging ppl to buy various products. She likes to travel. She posts photos & talks about gym visits, wears a sports bra & leggings & wants to take up wgt-lifting. She likes wine & often pictures herself holding a glass. In other words, she's already doin' a Twitney, only in a younger, more pleasant way.

BTW, I think she's lost some weight since the earlier, 2018 cruise, so she could pitch herself as fulfilling the concept that MBFFL started with.

She also seemed to be hanging around Ryan a lot on the cruise. Was she was flirting, or trying to implant the idea that she'd make a better, more reliable partner for NoBSActive?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

She also seemed to be hanging around Ryan a lot on the cruise. Was she was flirting, or trying to implant the idea that she'd make a better, more reliable partner for NoBSActive?

Somehow I don’t see Ryan dating an obese woman, he seems too much into fitness.  I thought they both had other partners, but If anything I’d think they’re jockeying as to who is going to glom on to the last bit of fame of MBFFL.  Business wise I think Natalie is a big step down from Whitney.  She’s probably not as lazy, but has nowhere near the following.

eta: it would be interesting if she did try a power play with TLC and Whitney’s reaction.  We saw how that worked with Maddie.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Why is everything so quiet in Whitneyland? I wonder if her recent cramps/illness was due to something more serious.  I don't follow her on SM so maybe this post is based on an incorrect assumption.

I hope her parents are okay. They’re getting to that age where, as we’ve seen with Babs, things can start to go wrong. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Why is everything so quiet in Whitneyland? I wonder if her recent cramps/illness was due to something more serious.  I don't follow her on SM so maybe this post is based on an incorrect assumption.

Maybe she’s busy with holiday stuff, I don’t follow her on social media, but look if we are talking about something here.  Honestly, now checking the only ones that seem actively posting are Heather and Tal to a lesser extent.  I don’t keep up with their postings so I’m not sure what they’re typical frequencies are.  I’d figure she’d be promoting the new season coming up though.   

• Love 2

Natalie reports today that she leaves for Europe in less than 3 days, which may explain Twit's SM silence: resting up from cold, packing, etc.

I can hardly wait to see what happens when these 2 divas are thrown together for an extended period of time. Unless Natalie is very careful, she'll find herself in the Donna/Maddie rubbish bin.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

I may be wrong but wasn't it last Thanksgiving when she was drunkenly prancing around in a lacey black bra with Ryan and another dude (not Chase)?

Yep, that was last TG. The other guy was Ryan's friend, Cam.

That was one of the earliest sights we had of Ryan. And he was so fascinated by Twit's celebrity that he spent a significant period of time saying "hello" to her fans who dialed into the live feed. Twit spent that time in the background prancing around in her lacy, black bra & a wgt-lifter's belt,  then sitting next to -- more or less atop --Cam, bending his ear.

Ah, holiday memories!

• LOL 4
50 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Well she’s back, is the big news the Europe trip with Natalie or has she not announced the start date of the new season yet?

Or 3rd possibility: announcing the next cruise will be in Jan 2021. Natalie has already beat Twit to that announcement, as well as the announcement of a trip to France & Switzerland. I can't think that Twit is happy about being preempted so often.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Dot said:

Or 3rd possibility: announcing the next cruise will be in Jan 2021. Natalie has already beat Twit to that announcement, as well as the announcement of a trip to France & Switzerland. I can't think that Twit is happy about being preempted so often.

She's teasing her fans. They're probably all in a lather that she's going to announce that she's engaged, or pregnant, or both. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I scrolled through the comments and only a few ding dongs guessed that it was engagement or baby related. I think everyone figured out that the Twit/ whatshisname “relationship” is F A K E as the day is long. Most guessed the “news” is the premiere date. 

• Love 4

It also just hit me how incredibly sad it must be to fake a relationship for the world and have constant feedback asking about it. I can’t imagine anything more heart breaking than to be in that position. I know plenty of large unpleasant women who have had more husbands than I, a medium relatively pleasant person. So we know it could happen for her, she just must have insane standards. Oh but Boo Bear, so idk wtf is happening. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Uuuugghh said:

I scrolled through the comments and only a few ding dongs guessed that it was engagement or baby related. I think everyone figured out that the Twit/ whatshisname “relationship” is F A K E as the day is long. Most guessed the “news” is the premiere date. 

That makes the most sense since she surrounds the word news with little TV sets.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Uuuugghh said:

It also just hit me how incredibly sad it must be to fake a relationship for the world and have constant feedback asking about it. I can’t imagine anything more heart breaking than to be in that position. I know plenty of large unpleasant women who have had more husbands than I, a medium relatively pleasant person. So we know it could happen for her, she just must have insane standards. Oh but Boo Bear, so idk wtf is happening. 

I don’t even understand why they have to fake a relationship on this show, I mean besides Tal are any of them even in a relationship?  It’s not even like I think Chase is way out of Whitney’s league, he just seems disinterested or bored, except when he appears to be drinking .  This may look totally different on the show but on SM it just looks forced.  I get they’re running out of ideas on the show, but they could if just went with this new business with Ryan dealfor next year’s storyline.  The other thing is she’s in this “relationship” with Chase, but posting pics of her head in Buddy’s lap or caressing his chest on the beach....Huh?  Why? 

• Love 3

I'm taking the wheel of the Speculation Bus for a minute. Since she did fake the pregnancy, how hard would it be to give her fans what they want and for her to fake an engagement? (Of course it would entail an appropriately large pay raise for Chase to play along.) It would open up a lot of future plot lines before they announce that they will not be marrying after all. All  barnacles wouldn't have to be told of the fakery until after the reaction shots are filmed.

(Sorry for the spoiler tags they appeared spontaneously and I can't get rid of them.)

Spoiler
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

How quickly we forget the greatest love story of all time - Buddy and Heather...

8 hours ago, Dot said:

Lennie & Twit.

7 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Twit & Avi 

I meant are any of them currently in a relationship?  As far as I know most of them are pretty much single, so I don’t think Whitney’s necessarily odd man out on that front.  I’m still gobsmacked by the fact that Buddy, who at the time was an addict with anger management issues, hygiene problems, and money issues was still considered a catch by women on the show.  These folks are either not in relationships or keep it off the show enough where they don’t appear to be dating anyone, so I don’t get why they would need to have Whitney in a relationship if she weren’t. It makes her look pathetic by creating this fake relationship.  I do feel bad if her relationship is real because it just comes off as junior high-ish with the goofy ring posts and cringeworthy gyrating in front of his friends.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Me from ME said:

I'm taking the wheel of the Speculation Bus for a minute. Since she did fake the pregnancy, how hard would it be to give her fans what they want and for her to fake an engagement? (Of course it would entail an appropriately large pay raise for Chase to play along.) It would open up a lot of future plot lines before they announce that they will not be marrying after all. All  barnacles wouldn't have to be told of the fakery until after the reaction shots are filmed.

(Sorry for the spoiler tags they appeared spontaneously and I can't get rid of them.)

Reveal spoiler

If they are faking it, they should go full out.  Have the Royal Wedding of TLC as their series finale with fake minister, etc then put some tiny disclaimer at the bottom of the screen that nobody can see like “this wedding is as real as the lesbian storyline and Roy’s love connection...ie not real at all.” 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I meant are any of them currently in a relationship?  As far as I know most of them are pretty much single, so I don’t think Whitney’s necessarily odd man out on that front.  I’m still gobsmacked by the fact that Buddy, who at the time was an addict with anger management issues, hygiene problems, and money issues was still considered a catch by women on the show.  These folks are either not in relationships or keep it off the show enough where they don’t appear to be dating anyone, so I don’t get why they would need to have Whitney in a relationship if she weren’t. It makes her look pathetic by creating this fake relationship.  I do feel bad if her relationship is real because it just comes off as junior high-ish with the goofy ring posts and cringeworthy gyrating in front of his friends.

A couple of reasons - first because her life is just not interesting enough for a TV show. That’s not a slam. Mine isn’t either. But she just has a regular life so they have to manufacture excitement and drama. 

But the bigger reason is that Whitney believes the best way to prove to the world that she’s fabulous is to prove that men are in love with her. She goes through her life with the ‘look at me - look how sexy I am’ attitude. If that doesn’t catch a man then maybe she isn’t that sexy and she’d have to face the fact that someone who is so narcissistic, doesn’t bathe regularly, pees in hot tubs, makes crude j.r high comments, needs help getting dressed, etc just isn’t that appealing to men. So she fakes having a man to delude and excite her fans but also herself. 

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

A couple of reasons - first because her life is just not interesting enough for a TV show. That’s not a slam. Mine isn’t either. But she just has a regular life so they have to manufacture excitement and drama. 

But the bigger reason is that Whitney believes the best way to prove to the world that she’s fabulous is to prove that men are in love with her. She goes through her life with the ‘look at me - look how sexy I am’ attitude. If that doesn’t catch a man then maybe she isn’t that sexy and she’d have to face the fact that someone who is so narcissistic, doesn’t bathe regularly, pees in hot tubs, makes crude j.r high comments, needs help getting dressed, etc just isn’t that appealing to men. So she fakes having a man to delude and excite her fans but also herself. 

I guess I get irritated because they just pick unbelievable storylines although I will say Chase is slightly more believable then the old friend from high school and now I’m a lesbian storyline.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I guess I get irritated because they just pick unbelievable storylines although I will say Chase is slightly more believable then the old friend from high school and now I’m a lesbian storyline.  

Oh yea - it’s completely stupid and unbelievable but they deflect the questioning with the fat-shaming card. After all the only reason we don’t believe these storylines is because fat women can’t possibly have a date, boyfriend, husband etc. (sarcasm font) 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Oh yea - it’s completely stupid and unbelievable but they deflect the questioning with the fat-shaming card. After all the only reason we don’t believe these storylines is because fat women can’t possibly have a date, boyfriend, husband etc. (sarcasm font) 

Yeah I never quite understood why they would think that's the reason except Whitney probably thinks that is the reason.   I see obese women with husbands/boyfriends all the time.  Hell half the country is overweight/obese, it doesn’t stop them from finding people. Looks wise, I think Whitney is on par with her friends.  Tal is the only one that I could probably put up with for any length of time.  I’m not physically attracted to any of these people, but he seems to have a nice, fun personality.  I don’t think any of them are ugly, they’re just not my type.  I wonder what Whitney’s real type is.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

This. As mentioned, overweight women have no problem finding partners. While Whitney screams fat shaming, everyone else is like:  no, woman, have you seen yourself on tv? What Whitney does is not normal. It’s not appealing or attractive. 

Whitney—It’s not because you’re fat. It’s everything else about you. 

• Love 6

So, Whitney seems to have a new man to hang out with. According to her newest insta story, it's her rapper pal, Christian Nance, whose rapper name is the amazingly creative "Nance." (Why has the "reply box" started centering my message, rather than left-hand justifying it?) The story has a picture of Nance holding Henchi with the caption "Two of my favorite boys."  OOOO, Chase, better rush back to your darling's side -- she seems to be getting altogether  too frisky with other "eligible" men. 🙂

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Ketzel said:

So, Whitney seems to have a new man to hang out with. According to her newest insta story, it's her rapper pal, Christian Nance, whose rapper name is the amazingly creative "Nance." (Why has the "reply box" started centering my message, rather than left-hand justifying it?) The story has a picture of Nance holding Henchi with the caption "Two of my favorite boys."  OOOO, Chase, better rush back to your darling's side -- she seems to be getting altogether  too frisky with other "eligible" men. 🙂

Yes, I wondered about who Nance is too. Is she now glued to him and Linus?  Also, is Whitney back in Greensboro or somewhere else?  **My screen is centering everything as well**

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Interesting that she chose to share this on her story rather than an IG post where she won’t be forced to face the ‘what about Chase’ questions. 

• Love 3

FYI, the centering. It's a sitewide problem and the mods are looking into it. If it's really annoying you, you can click on "theme" at the bottom of the screen and switch to "IPS" which, for some reason, doesn't have the problem.

• Useful 1

Twit's probably gonna announce that

...her romance with Chase is fake, or

...she knows weighing 150+ #s over her ideal weight is neither healthy nor fabulous, or

...she knows she is a terrible person to her friends, or

...[fill in your own guess]

We now know what Buddy does for a living: Lift driver. He sez so on his current IG story. He points out that he no longer does "blow," but he sure seemed stoned.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Whatever she is going to "announce/reveal" is most likely nothing we don't already know or  strongly suspect. Probably it is the season premier... all the eye batting and mystery is just to rev up her fan base of "worshippers". 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

It's...a video of...Whitney blinking and tilting her head? How scintillating. Positively riveting.

Complete with Joker smile. 

Just no.

Go away Twitney.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So three morbidly obese women are getting on a plane to Paris. I want to see a photo of that row of seats. 

Will the plane be able to lift off? Will it list to one side in the air? 

::picks up gasoline soaked drawers and boarding pass to Hell::

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Sooo what's the big fat fabulous news? I wonder if it similar to the time when she gathered around all of the people from BBDC (when there still was a thing) to announce something that she was about to do that didn't include them. Probably all of her fans will be excited that she is going to Europe again.

• Love 2