Type keyword(s) to search

Unseen Moments

ghoulina
  • Start Topic

Hey guys, I didn't see a place for it, so I thought I'd start a thread just for this episode. Mods, feel free to move/change this if I'm wrong. 

I always love the UM episodes, because they often have better shit than the regular episodes. I just hated that lunch scene with Jace, though. Jenelle probably thinks it shows her as this great, calm, comforting mother. But I saw a master manipulator in action. SHE started that entire thing - by bringing up that Jace got corrected by the Uber driver for misbehaving. And then when David called him out on it, he got all silent. Soon all 3 adults are looking at him, correcting him, in a public place, with all the cameras on him. He was mortified, plain and simple. So then Jenelle takes him outside, which was a good move. But then she proceeds to trash talk Barb and make it all about her. She didn't even ask him how he was feeling or expand on what was going on. She turned it into "Look how Jenelle has been mistreated by Barb her entire life". And she tells the kid not to listen to Meme!!! Meme is raising him, he sort of needs to listen to her. Dumbass. 

And can we talk about the fact that she thinks Jace is like her because she's calm??? Do what now???

Chelsea's spider story was literally the worst story I've ever heard. I'd be sleeping with earmuffs on after that. 

I love seeing more of the kids. They're all so cute. I love that Isaac is such a calm, sweet little boy and Lincoln is basically a feral beast. If Kail would stop dick hopping and be a more invested mother, she'd have a great little family going on there. 

I love that production threw them all under the bus with their speech errors. Meow! Girlses! Controllive! Numerous of times!!!

Good shit right there. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 16

I forgot to mention - how Jenelle then proceeded to LIE to Nessa about why Jace was upset. She said he was upset because Meme kept saying, "He's not going to eat", when he did want to eat. And he apparently also told Jenelle outside that Meme says he's "bad". None of that was shown. Jace didn't say any of those things. He only said Meme was "bothering" him, which is typical of a kid who's being confronted about his inappropriate behavior. Also, it was probably the safest thing to say in the moment; better than - "you and David are bothering me". 

• Love 9

Stupid Leah. She thought "meow" was french for "I love you." I will take a stab at it. Sorry for the image...Robbie was playing with her kitty-cat during foreplay and then uttered "meow". Leah asked him what that was about and he responded, "It means I love you in french."

Jenelle said Barb was way too strict on her when she was growing up. For once I believe Jenelle. Glad to know Barb was doing her job as a mother.

• Love 12

Meow killed me.  KILLED ME.

It reminded me of this scene in "Growing Up Gotti" (don't judge!) where they go to Italy and they try to find someone to confirm their belief that Gotti means "king" in Italian.

It means cat.  They say "cat?" in disbelief. Yes, "meow." 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I always love the UM episodes, because they often have better shit than the regular episodes. I just hated that lunch scene with Jace, though. Jenelle probably thinks it shows her as this great, calm, comforting mother. But I saw a master manipulator in action. SHE started that entire thing - by bringing up that Jace got corrected by the Uber driver for misbehaving. And then when David called him out on it, he got all silent. Soon all 3 adults are looking at him, correcting him, in a public place, with all the cameras on him. He was mortified, plain and simple. So then Jenelle takes him outside, which was a good move. But then she proceeds to trash talk Barb and make it all about her. She didn't even ask him how he was feeling or expand on what was going on. She turned it into "Look how Jenelle has been mistreated by Barb her entire life". And she tells the kid not to listen to Meme!!! Meme is raising him, he sort of needs to listen to her. Dumbass. 

And can we talk about the fact that she thinks Jace is like her because she's calm??? Do what now???

I agree so much with this... I thought the same exact thing as I watched it. Like really!?!?? They're going to show Barb as the bad guy and give Janelle more ammo??? Sometimes kid get mad at their parents.  Sometimes parents make their kids cry.  Sometimes parents aren't super lovey dovey.  And when I mean parent, I mean BARB. not Janelle.  

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Meow killed me.  KILLED ME.

It reminded me of this scene in "Growing Up Gotti" (don't judge!) where they go to Italy and they try to find someone to confirm their belief that Gotti means "king" in Italian.

It means cat.  They say "cat?" in disbelief. Yes, "meow." 

No judging here. I watched that show. Good ol' days.

David snapping at Jace after Jenelle brought up the uber situation just pissed me off. I wanted to throw my lamp at the television.

Jenelle and David are so fucking insane and gross. They both deserve each other. They both have the ugliest faces. I wonder if they fight trying to share the bathroom mirror. Jenelle with her huge chin and Dave with his huge cheeks. Ugh. Poor Endtable.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Did anyone else laugh when Nessa asked Leah how she coped with everything because of Grace, Faith and Hope and where she came up with that mantra? And Leah replied "those of my kids' middle names." 

And then Nessa was all, "Well, I'm sure no one would have thought of that...." and Kail jumped in, "I did!"

I did too. I immediately knew what she meant. I think Nessa is another one who watches the clips, but not the show. 

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

And then Nessa was all, "Well, I'm sure no one would have thought of that...." and Kail jumped in, "I did!"

I did too. I immediately knew what she meant. I think Nessa is another one who watches the clips, but not the show. 

Me too! Glad I'm not the only one who talks to my tv during Teen Mom 2. you almost have to. They make us so frustrated. 

• Love 7

How cringe worthy was that opening?!

Un...seen...Unseen

Mo...ments...Moments

Ha!

12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Chelsea's spider story was literally the worst story I've ever heard. I'd be sleeping with earmuffs on after that. 

Did Nessa (with her fake laugh and her fake concern) have to ask Chelsea to repeat the story? We had just heard the clip version! Boring.

And I'm sure it was all kinds of awkward hearing Chelsea and Cole encourage Jeremy to propose to Brooke. 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Un...seen...Unseen

Mo...ments...Moments

Ha!

I would almost be willing to bet money that it was Kail's idea (since she wants to produce shows and went to college for it ) and she probably thought it was awesome. ?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Un...seen...Unseen

Mo...ments...Moments

Ha!

Did Nessa (with her fake laugh and her fake concern) have to ask Chelsea to repeat the story? We had just heard the clip version! Boring.

And I'm sure it was all kinds of awkward hearing Chelsea and Cole encourage Jeremy to propose to Brooke. 

There was an old sesame street or electric company thing where they did that. My baby brother and I used to do it in the car with swear words and it drove our parents nuts.  MWAHAHAHAHA.

What I mostly noticed was that Jailnell has a witch profile and Kailyn couldn't stop her weird lip curling twitch for the brief length of even that shot.

• Love 11

Jace is very good at splitting. Oh my. He told Janelle exactly what she wanted to hear. He was really upset that his mother is having another child - not because Meme said he wouldn't eat and it made him feel bad. 

• Love 11

When they were showing clips of the kids, Kail remarked that Lincoln was wild and like a hurricane-- she didn't know "where he came from"-- uhhh, excuse me? YOU, Kail! 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

There was an old sesame street or electric company thing where they did that. My baby brother and I used to do it in the car with swear words and it drove our parents nuts.  MWAHAHAHAHA.

What I mostly noticed was that Jailnell has a witch profile and Kailyn couldn't stop her weird lip curling twitch for the brief length of even that shot.

Yes and yes to both your comments. lmao

"bull" - "shit"..."bullshit"

"ca" - "ca"...caca

I thought my friend and I were the only ones who did that very thing.

I saw the profiles come on screen and I began laughing as I saw Jenelle's protruding chin and Kail's many chins.

• Love 5

Forgot to add...

Barb said UBT has never been inside her house. When he drops off Jace, he drops him off at the end of the driveway and Jace will walk in. She said it surprises her as Jace walks in without UBT so much as walking Jace to the door. I mention this because UBT said in one of the episodes this past season how Jace acts up all the time at Barb's house but he is well-behaved with him and Jenelle. How the fuck would UBT know how Jace acts at Barb's home if he has never been there? I doubt very much Jace is talking about his home life to those two losers unless they are interrogating him and even then, I don't see him telling them how he misbehaves. He knows UBT will jump on his ass about his behavior as we saw in the restaurant scene. And then, I thought of that restaurant scene as Barb divulged some information about Jace.

Barb opened her mouth about the uber driver having to tell Jace to stop disrespecting her. Damnit Barb! I like you, but that shit right there makes me cringe because it is information that UBT and Jenelle suck in and use as ammunition. I think Barb was wanting to inform Jenelle and UBT how Jace has his moments of disrespecting her and she wanted Jenelle to remind Jace how that behavior is not acceptable. Barb was seeking an ally. Similar to how one parent tells another parent how their child misbehaved that day. Big mistake, Barb! Any conversation like what happened with the uber driver will suddenly turn into Jace is out of control and Barb can't handle him. Not only that, asking Jenelle to tell Jace to stop disrespecting you is so wrong on so many levels. Jenelle disrespects you, Barb. Why do you have her tell Jace how he should behave when the behavior she models in Jace's presence is far, far worse?  The other thing is, UBT then jumped on Jace for his behavior. His approach is scary, intimidating, and not at all fatherly. UBT is a straight up bully. He doesn't approach children with love and concern. He mentally and emotionally abuses them in order to get them to fear him.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Adiba said:

When they were showing clips of the kids, Kail remarked that Lincoln was wild and like a hurricane-- she didn't know "where he came from"-- uhhh, excuse me? YOU, Kail! 

None of these women were self aware when talking about the traits their children supposedly got from them. Not at all. I will openly admit that my oldest has my flair for the over-dramatic, my control issues, and my stubbornness. I can admit my faults and see them in my children. They got good stuff from me too! But I'm not in denial, like these chicks. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

None of these women were self aware when talking about the traits their children supposedly got from them. Not at all. 

Jenelle mentioned a couple of times that Jace is calm like her.

• Love 1
On 3/29/2017 at 1:04 PM, ghoulina said:

None of these women were self aware when talking about the traits their children supposedly got from them. Not at all. I will openly admit that my oldest has my flair for the over-dramatic, my control issues, and my stubbornness. I can admit my faults and see them in my children. They got good stuff from me too! But I'm not in denial, like these chicks. 

I agree with you.

I once had to tell my husband to stop using the G-damn word because our youngest had said it a handful of times when he had hurt himself. This was many years ago. My husband asked me why was I certain he picked it up from him. I informed him the only time our son used the word was when he had hurt himself such as stubbing his toe or hitting his elbow on something and he would then in a somewhat quiet manner say the word exactly how my husband would mutter the word after hurting himself. It is also a word I never use in our home so. My son also copped to it by saying, "Daddy uses the word."  Parents don't always realize how much children pick up on behaviors, words, and other specific mannerisms from the people around them while plenty of parents do. I am one of those parents who does see the things my kids picked up from me. Mostly good, but a few not so good. LOL

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't think this aired on the Unseen Moments, but there wasn't a thread for the Ask the Moms special. I think that is where this segment aired.

Aside from the shittiness of these specials, Nessa was really pushing the marriage thing on Kail and Leah. It really bugs how she pushes the topic. She even tried to push Leah into saying she would want to marry even after Leah said she was good where she was at in life. Whether Leah is telling the truth or not, why does MTV push the notion that a girl must be married? It makes me sick. Nessa did the same thing to Kail.

Now, Kail was full of it when she began to say she wasn't going to get married again because she can't handle the fact that if you get married and later file for divorce, you have to split things with your ex. Imagine that.

I wish I had been a fly on the wall as Kail sat with her attorney as Javi and his attorney sat there and she was informed what he was legally entitled to.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Aside from the shittiness of these specials, Nessa was really pushing the marriage thing on Kail and Leah. It really bugs how she pushes the topic. She even tried to push Leah into saying she would want to marry even after Leah said she was good where she was at in life. Whether Leah is telling the truth or not, why does MTV push the notion that a girl must be married? It makes me sick. Nessa did the same thing to Kail.

Nessa has been hard to get a read on.  She used be all about the independent woman but she changed when she got with her boyfriend.  Now she's all about getting married and possibly having a baby or two.  She even made a comment, in support of Kail, about getting a 'good black man'.  It wasn't quite worded like that but it was implied.  This was back when Nessa's boyfriend was being talked about everywhere.  Now, he's unemployed.  A "free agent" in a world where viewers equal ratings.  It will be interesting to see how she feels in the future in light of that fact.  Her job kind of hinges on viewers, as well.  

• Love 1

I just finally watched this cuz I just couldn't stomach it til now. All I could see were Jenelle's giant floating breasts. WTF was up with that? It looked like she had two helium balloons under her shirt. Or giant cantalopes. Is this cuz she has implants in there? I noticed this in one of those other interview shows. She looked ridiculous. 

Edited by lidarose9
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

I just finally watched this cuz I just couldn't stomach it til now. All I could see were Jenelle's giant floating breasts. WTF was up with that? It looked like she had two helium balloons under her shirt. Or giant cantalopes. Is this cuz she has implants in there? I noticed this in one of those other interview shows. She looked ridiculous. 

Yes, she does have the fake tits. I think she wore a push-up bra, which is ridiculous considering those breastseses are fake and don't need any pushing up. The fact she is pregnant has likely made her tits become even larger.

Speaking of tits, what is with the constant references to Leah and her breastseses? First, we watch Leah talking about using those chicken fillets as fillers in her bra, and then during that stupid game on one of the specials, one of the quiz questions is whether Leah has fake breasts.

Why doesn't MTV just ask the hardcore questions? I'd love to watch that.