Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Something They Need – Pre-Air Speculation & Live Chat

paigow
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, lmsweb said:

I'm a bit confused on this too.

Glad it's not just me!

2 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

We have multiple stories playing out tonight. We'll get to Rick et al.

You have a point. And it just occurred to me that they could be playing around with the timeline and Rick's group's mission is happening some day(s) later.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

What kind of security does Oceanside have?  Tara just comes and goes as she pleases and I have a hard time believing that Tara is some super-secret samurai.

Tara has the secret password.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

What kind of security does Oceanside have?  Tara just comes and goes as she pleases and I have a hard time believing that Tara is some super-secret samurai.

Tara has a way with the ladies?

• Love 5
Just now, Haleth said:

It was fun while it lasted, Oceanside. Here comes CDB to screw up your gig.

In the future, when the survivors of Oceanside tell the tale, they will speak of the peacetime that the community enjoyed...until the Rick arrived. And death followed with him.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Haleth said:

It was fun while it lasted, Oceanside. Here comes CDB to screw up your gig.

It's so unfair.  They lost all their men so they ran off to somewhere to be safe.  Now, because they took pity on Tara and saved her (worthless) life, they're going to be dragged into a war they want no part of.

• Love 9

That three seconds of indecision for Gregory was the big "special preview" from last week's TD.  And the special effects deconstruction was setting that one car on fire.  Listen, Badlands is a much better hour than Talking Dead these days.

Edited by candall
  • Love 1
Just now, chick binewski said:

Note for any fellow product junkies: AMC must be sending Tara, Rosita, etc. for serious facials to fight the sun damage b/c their skin is gorgeous.

Back to your regularly scheduled snarking.

Alanna Masterson just had a baby and Christian Serratos is pregnant, so maybe it's just the glow?

• Love 3