Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Tamam Shud

Best episode of the season. Amazing how entertaining this second season after the first bored me to tears. 

Katie and Broussard are an ace team. I love them rescuing the kids. They need to give Charlie a gun. He would have mowed all those guys down. Gracie crying for Lindsey was a bit much. I was glad Bram set her straight. Really, she was just scared as hell.

I loved Will playing the supervisor and then stabbing Bob in the stomach. After Lindsey, he had that coming, especially for what he did to Jennifer.

I like Noah, the pilot. Of course, that means she isn't long for this world. I wonder if they will all get out of the colony in the season finale. I think the show would benefit from a new setting. It is impossible to believe that they could all hide in that city undetected indefinitely.

The woman in charge of the colony was right to call for Snyder, but that won't end well for anyone.

Poor Hennessy. Farewell William Russ.

Next week, is Maddie's turn to pay the price for her collaboration.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Accidental Martyr said:

The inspiration for the episode title?

Aha!  So now we finally know just who really was Agent Keane's father.  Whoops.  Wrong show. 

Given the accuracy of the drones in picking up objects, bailing out of the aircraft would not be a solution.  They would see the parachutes in midair anyway.  On the other end of the spectrum, since the aliens seem to have state of the art surveillance equipment, why wouldn't facial recognition software pick up Broussard walking around in broad daylight?  And who killed their contact in the theater?

How does the pilot hope to get out of the colony?

Every time I see Bob on the screen, I have this image of Boz staring at the coders from Mutiny and thinking "Your time's coming, assholes."

1 hour ago, Accidental Martyr said:

I wonder how much drinks cost at the bar?

I gotta think they're free, now. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Given the accuracy of the drones in picking up objects, bailing out of the aircraft would not be a solution.  They would see the parachutes in midair anyway.  On the other end of the spectrum, since the aliens seem to have state of the art surveillance equipment, why wouldn't facial recognition software pick up Broussard walking around in broad daylight?  

This was bugging me too. At least put on a hat, man! Also, with the 20 cameras they seem to install in everyone's homes, they can't spare one for Will's SUV? They would have been onto him weeks ago if they had done that, especially with Will and Katie chatting it up in there after being so careful in their home. 

• Love 3

What happened to the Bowman family dog?  Was he/she left at the old house?

It was dumb of Burke to clue Will in that they had lost the family - he got gut stabbed and they lost Will.   Ha ha, asshole!

Katie and Broussard teaming up to grab the kids was a fun sequence, though I did laugh at Katie's bag hanging off her shoulder as she ran around shooting people.

2 hours ago, lynnea6 said:

At least put on a hat, man!

But, but - he's got a neat little beard instead :D

I do like that connections are being made - Katie downloading the file, finding that files were erased at HQ.  This season is much better than last year's.

• Love 1

I like how this show doesn't let up on the surprises. Will stabbing Bob in broad daylight was amazing.

It's getting to the point where Will and Katie will have to choose between continuing to protect Broussard and protecting their kids. I wonder if Broussard's going to make it past this season? Bet one of the kids will give him up.

Was that the same liitle girl playing Gracie? She looked older and taller to me.

13 hours ago, SimoneS said:

I loved Will playing the supervisor and then stabbing Bob in the stomach. After Lindsey, he had that coming, especially for what he did to Jennifer.

The woman in charge of the colony was right to call for Snyder, but that won't end well for anyone.

I was thinking earlier in the episode how awesome it would be when Bob is finally dealt with like Lindsey was - but I didn't want it to be swift and clean like hers. And then, stabbed in the gut with a bottle. Thank you. Though since we don't see him dead, I assume he'll be back around.

I think the new proxy is entirely underestimating her. Snyder may be the one she called, but I have my suspicions she has something suitable planned for that arrogant, dismissive bastard. It is interesting how in two of the plot lines, underlings actively undermined their superiors - Bob with what's his name, and the new proxy.

3 hours ago, raven said:

What happened to the Bowman family dog?  Was he/she left at the old house?

Katie and Broussard teaming up to grab the kids was a fun sequence, though I did laugh at Katie's bag hanging off her shoulder as she ran around shooting people.

The little girl mentioned missing the dog (at least I think so - I didn't recognize the name she used). I also laughed at Katie's bag. It does seem a rather troublesome accessory for a revolutionary.

1 hour ago, Netfoot said:

If you're going to break a bottle and stab someone, wouldn't it be best to break it over their head to start with?

I'm not sure a bottle breaks on a skull as well as it does on metal.

So, I'm assuming Red Hand killed Hennessy and stole the gauntlet. Unless they're going to bring in yet another player.

Bram bugs me to no end. It takes him forever to comfort his sister, and then he's all sulky teen with his mom because they're in hiding? He is a dim bulb I have trouble liking. Or maybe the actor is trying to convey something deeper and just not managing.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, paulvdb said:

I think Helena will have the new proxy killed.

I thought she was going to kill him right there in the office, or call the guards to have him snuffed.  I was surprised he walked out alive.  I agree his days are numbered.

That was so stupid tipping off Will that they didn't still have his kids as hostages.  Gotta dumb some people down for plot, I guess.

13 hours ago, MrPissyPuppy said:

I think the dog is dead by the Red Hand, but the people who make the program chickened out on showing it happen.

I just hope it was quick and painless and Minnie didn't end up with the sleazy insulin lady from the first season.  

23 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Katie and Broussard are an ace team.

Both last week and this week Katie has shown herself very capable of clearing a building and using a gun.  Gotta give her credit for that.

They missed an opportunity during the interrogation scene.

Guy:  She had brown eyes and brown hair...

Bob: Yeah...

Guy:...skinny...

Bob: Katie Bowman...?

Guy: ...bug eyes...

Bob: That's her.

• Love 4
On 3/10/2017 at 4:05 AM, Dowel Jones said:

Aha!  So now we finally know just who really was Agent Keane's father.  Whoops.  Wrong show. 

Every time I see Bob on the screen, I have this image of Boz staring at the coders from Mutiny and thinking "Your time's coming, assholes."

Nice callbacks to those other shows.

• Love 1