Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i don't see dayton...

Oh no.... I can only imagine that maybe she tried out a year earlier than she was planning to just for the experience then... I hope she's ok!

• Love 2
Guest djd123

I live in Dallas and can riot and hunt people down if needed ;) shocked about Heather H. She is such a strong dancer with a great figure, even though I don't like her smile much.

6 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Picture is on instagram itsdjej

I enlarged it to 200% (Internet explorer) and can see most of the faces. I think I see Kelsey in the back row.

well, this has certainly been an interesting night...some i kind of thought maybe wouldn't get in, some i hoped would and some i'm really pleased about. 

still sad about cristi, brittney, madi and ally c.  but what can you do...

wonder if kalyssa did?i feel like i heard about her, alise and that lauren girl the most. 

also wondering about kelly sherwood...

Wow, if Raylee is really cut, just wow. I wouldn't be as surprised about Heather H and Allie, for purely aesthetic reasons, because they are obviously both great dancers. But I felt like Raylee was really coming into her own as a DCC and becoming one of their glamor girls. But I guess if her solo was boring...shit happens. I'm sad though.

So surprised Alise didn't make it! She seemed to have it all. I'm curious about Dayton and Kalyssa.

• Love 5

So glad Kelsey made it back! My heart rate can drop back to normal! 

Glad Brennan made it back to TC.

Sad for Heather H, Allie, and Raylee. I would have thought Selina, Tasha and Yuko would have been cut over those 3.

• Love 5

I was a little disappointed in Raylee's solo - her bootie shake was fun but I kept waiting for her samba to take off. I think I've watched too many Latin ballroom solos on So You Think You Can Dance. Miss that show. Well, the kid free version. 

1 minute ago, AnnMichele said:

Where is confirmation of these cuts?

no confirmation yet! just what i am starting to hear... def feel free to not believe it till we see it. 

tho i don't see it,as in those three, inthe group pic :( 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, AnnMichele said:

Where is confirmation of these cuts?

No official confirmation just going off of what I or others see from the group photo they posted. I could be wrong!

Once the episode airs we can see how it went down, but I'll be upset if Allie or Heather were cut for their looks. Both are incredible dancers with both winning Barbies last year! If they were attractive enough last year for the squad it will be a shame if that went into their cut this year. :( 

• Love 6
(edited)

Dayton posted a pic with Samantha and Victoria but didnt say either way

2 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Why are Victoria and Sam even there? I find that odd. 

They are always there...like its a thing they have been doing for  years.

Edited by DCCFAN71
Just now, RazzleberryPie said:

Why are Victoria and Sam even there? I find that odd. 

Sam has always been there, I don't recall Victoria ever being around last year but I think she'll just continue to get special privelages which is annoying.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

no confirmation yet! just what i am starting to hear... def feel free to not believe it till we see it. 

tho i don't see it,as in those three, inthe group pic :( 

Im posting from instagram....their personal accts

(edited)
1 hour ago, Spunkyyy said:

Once the episode airs we can see how it went down, but I'll be upset if Allie or Heather were cut for their looks. Both are incredible dancers with both winning Barbies last year! If they were attractive enough last year for the squad it will be a shame if that went into their cut this year. :( 

I think some of the girls, not just veterans but girls who were finalists last year, fell victim to the fact that this was an exceptionally attractive group this year. Cute enough to be considered last year, but not cute enough compared to this year's bunch.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 6