Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

39 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

Thanks gals! I made a big ol sloppy circle. Rosie, while it's clear that I constantly need to be spoon-fed the names of everyone, I should have tightened that circle, I meant the mural.

Orn-ayche, do you think it's maybe Morgan?

I thought Kelsey too, but then I thought maybe Morgan?

Lord, if that's Morgan can we just quit looking at it?

J/k, but yeah I think it's K Bond.

• Love 2
Just now, QuiteCalM said:

HAHA did you not like Morgan? I didn't mind her.

Not my fave by any means. Like I'd probably rank Chelsea ChaneyMcBoobs over Morgan if that gives you a clearer picture.

• Love 4
Just now, Tootie said:

Here's a cute shot from Simone's Instagram story--they don't always wear the whole uniform for interviews.  (Sorry it's a little blurry, I did a screenshot from a video.)

thumbnail_Screenshot_2017-06-29-18-57-38.jpg

Isn't that some sort of sacrilege LOL?!

Just now, Oranaiche said:

Not my fave by any means. Like I'd probably rank Chelsea ChaneyMcBoobs over Morgan if that gives you a clearer picture.

WOW!!

• Love 2

i would lol forever if they put MORGAN up on a huge mural in the star...unless it's supposed to be a glaring reminder to the girls that you're one and done if you can't pick up the choreo and DCC style. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i would lol forever if they put MORGAN up on a huge mural in the star...unless it's supposed to be a glaring reminder to the girls that you're one and done if you can't pick up the choreo and DCC style. 

HAHA I totally forgot about that....so they place a glaring reminder instead to give the single finger salute to social media protocol?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, parrotfeathers said:

Ima thinking she shouldn't have let that little secret out.  If I were the boss I wouldn't appreciate the humor one bit.

I KNOW!! I was wondering too! Like, I personally don't care, but isn't sporting the uni like, almost a sacrament in and of itself? Of course they would not put the whole thing on for waist-up interviews, but honestly, when I see interviews now, I'll be wondering what pants they're wearing! Ha!!

• Love 4

I've been red forever and swear by Aveda's madder root shampoo and conditioner. I also only wash every 3 days or so. Between those two things my red stays like a champ. 

Hopefully Holly doesn't find out tho, because fading a couple shades down could be a win for her color. I like the cut tho.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i haven't missed Kelli tweeting out show group or anything right??? 

No, I checked this morning to see if she did and nothing

(edited)
19 hours ago, QuiteCalM said:

Oh. Are they someone? I just liked the meme. I didn't know they were a thing.

I love Stephanie DW. She seems to genuinely love the girls.

They seem to have the degree of blonde in Lexie's ( the one on the edge left of the photo ) hair , i think it looks better here less fake than before , what do you guys think ?

Edited by mmm
2 minutes ago, mmm said:

They seem to have the degree of blonde in Lexie's ( the one on the edge left of the photo ) hair , i think it looks better here less fake than before , what do you guys think ?

She is a pretty girl

• Love 2

What's cracking me up is this top secret thing this year.

News flash: we're watching either way, Kelli. I mean, unless there's some top secret spoiler like Judy's getting back into uniform this year and giving it one more go for old time's sake. Which I highly encourage, BTW.

There are the people who say the silence is making them lose interest, and then those like me who don't really care about spoilers either way (although they are fun to get), but let's be real, we're all tuning in, even if we were completely spoiled.

My point is, seems the trouble to keep info from being leaked is a bit lost on a group of super fans like us, who'll watch anyway.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

News flash: we're watching either way, Kelli. I mean, unless there's some top secret spoiler like Judy's getting back into uniform this year and giving it one more go for old time's sake. Which I highly encourage, BTW.

I do too!  LOVE Judy!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Wow! I can't remember her name but in this pic she has Farrah Fawcett hair on steroids!! Glad we finally have a pic of the whole crew!

Who is the girl standing behind Erica & Madiline ? she kinda looks the like the actress who plays Ygrite from GOT 

5 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Wow! I can't remember her name but in this pic she has Farrah Fawcett hair on steroids!! Glad we finally have a pic of the whole crew!

I believe her name is Lauren and she was with the Dolphins 

5 minutes ago, mmm said:

Who is the girl standing behind Erica & Madiline ? she kinda looks the like the actress who plays Ygrite from GOT 

I believe that is Kalyssa...her hair looks a little wavy.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

I believe that is Kalyssa...her hair looks a little wavy.

As I said before, I LOVE Lauren's hair!!! Mine is full too but I love how hers is big and not a frizz ball. jealous! 

Kalyssa is SO pretty. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

As I said before, I LOVE Lauren's hair!!!

I totally forgot to say in that post that I love the hair too. Very unique and sexy!

17 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Like Holly's hair cut, but the color, not so much.

I am totally team if you can pull it off short hair!!! Here is a flashback of a former DCC who I think looks better with short hair!595685edbf2a3_jordanb.jpeg.91eb7a6cbfede1f1a882d75949351f85.jpeg

• Love 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

No i think that's lexie  , lauren is standing behind Kelsey & Heather. 

Edited by mmm
10 minutes ago, mmm said:

No i think that's lexie  , lauren is standing behind Kelsey & Heather. 

i guess we don't all agree on what farrah hair is LOL  Lexie's hair is nowhere near as farrah-feathered out as Lauren's, in my opinion anyway. So if OP was asking about girl on far left, that is indeed DMD Lexie. 

• Love 3
(edited)
19 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i guess we don't all agree on what farrah hair is LOL  Lexie's hair is nowhere near as farrah-feathered out as Lauren's, in my opinion anyway. So if OP was asking about girl on far left, that is indeed DMD Lexie. 

I was originally saying that they fixed her hair Color , she used to have a really bright platinum  blondethat looked fake. But to be honest i like lexie's hair wayyy more than lauren's. 

Edited by mmm
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ellekotonyok said:

Ahhhh it's Kelsey Bond!! She's my absolute favourite!! (I have had the hugest crush on her ever since that first time she was on MTT) 

I wonder how they decided who to feature on the wall! They must have had a ton of good options.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, ilovetrashtv said:

I wonder how they decided who to feature on the wall! They must have had a ton of good options.

If I were Kelli and Judy (assuming they were the ones who picked it) I would have a hard time making a decision :) 

• Love 1

I wonder if they have several wall photos made up since they just slide in and out between glass. That'd be cool to feature past and present (even 70s and 80s DCC) every quarter or so. 

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

I wonder if they have several wall photos made up since they just slide in and out between glass. That'd be cool to feature past and present (even 70s and 80s DCC) every quarter or so. 

I nominate this as a video question for the show.

• Love 4

Some of the most low-key second years on the squad look so good in that group photo, particularly Milan, Selina, and Yuko.  They radiate a real happiness to be back in training camp, when so many people didn't think they stood a chance.  Jessika, Kelsey, and Tess too.  All of them were labeled as on-the-cusp girls, and all of them proved the naysayers wrong in being invited back to training camp.  Good for them, I like them all.

• Love 2
On 6/29/2017 at 7:59 PM, Oranaiche said:

Lord, if that's Morgan can we just quit looking at it?

haha I guess I'm going to be super unpopular here, but I liked Morgan.  IMO she was as hot as hot gets & that's why her memory issues were ignored.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, ByTor said:

haha I guess I'm going to be super unpopular here, but I liked Morgan.  IMO she was as hot as hot gets & that's why her memory issues were ignored.

Yeah I'm with you. I didn't have any issue with her. I mean, she had memory issues but meh, she was easy on the eyes. I can think of a few vets right now who she could have out-danced, out-talked and out-shined who are sitting in TC. Sigh. I don't think it has much to do with any of that when it gets down to brass tacks. When push comes to shove, there's more to selection than meets the eye. Clearly.

• Love 3
(edited)

SHOW GROUP

Jenna - 15 Yes
Maddie - 14 Yes, 1 Maybe
Lacey - 15 Yes
Kashara - 15 Yes
Holly - 15 Yes
Maggie - 15 Yes
Cersten - 15 Yes
Jinelle - 15 Yes
Robin - 15 Yes
Tasha - 7 Yes, 5 Maybe, 3 No
Gina  (Rookie)- 11 Yes, 3 Maybe 1 No
Heather O - 14 Yes, 1 Maybe
Lauren (Rookie)- 15 Yes
Kelli - 13 Yes, 2 Maybe
Stephanie - no numbers
Kalyssa (Rookie)-14 Yes, 1 Maybe

Im confused though. Is Erica usually on show group?? I was surprised to not see her

Edited by dccfan37
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

SHOW GROUP

Jenna
Maddie
Lacey
Kash
Holly
Maggie
Cersten
Jinelle
Robin
Tasha
Gina - Rookie
Heather O
Lauren - Rookie
Kelli
Stephanie
Kalyssa - Rookie

Im confused though. Is Erica usually on show group?? I was surprised to not see her

Tasha?  Really?  huh.... ok.  and yes, Erica is usually on show group as is Amy I.......  yay for Cersten - i was surprised she didn't make it last year...  I hope that ramos guy didn't come "help" again this year....

wonder if Jenna and Holly will fight it out for Pro Bowl this year....  (evil grin...)  discuss...

7 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Where are Erica and Amy L?

Amy L I assume maybe opted out. She is definitely spending more time actively teaching at the dance studio, and she's recently engaged so wedding planning is going to take some time

erica I'm confused about

• Love 4