Type keyword(s) to search

"Your Top 10" season 17 special

MissMel
  • Start Topic

I watched it last night and got to relive some of their best moments. My two favorites were shown. Who could forget the infamous bacon slap Leah got from Jermy and Babs saying "high, high, ya both high!" I could watch those two over and over.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, MissMel said:

OOOPS!  Season 7 Episode 17 special  Sorry!  I've never started a new topic before because I felt for sure I'd mess it up.  And I did...

That's alright. The way these people keep marrying, divorcing and procreating, we'll be in Season 17 before you know it.

• Love 9

And how about that scene where Kail is getting her stuff from Jo's parent's house after she got tossed out. She was a raging witch then too. She was the one being thrown out yet she wanted to be the one calling the shots. I couldn't help but be reminded of last week's show where history repeated itself with Javi being the tossee. Coming or going, she's definitely a cold hearted woman.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Couldn't believe the scene where Chelsea was sitting on the toilet peeing, with her dad and Adam standing there arguing (and the camera crew filming away).  Nothing was exposed, but damn girl.  Close a door once in awhile.

I don't think she was peeing.  It was just those horribly baggy sweatpants she always used to wear.  It was hard to tell after seeing scrawny asshole Adumb.  He got bigger but not better, it seems.

25 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

And how about that scene where Kail is getting her stuff from Jo's parent's house after she got tossed out. She was a raging witch then too. She was the one being thrown out yet she wanted to be the one calling the shots. I couldn't help but be reminded of last week's show where history repeated itself with Javi being the tossee. Coming or going, she's definitely a cold hearted woman.

Yep.  Makes Javi's incredulous looks seem all the more silly.  He watched this, and now he's getting this.  It did make me appreciate Jo maturing even more though.  He's come a long way.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I don't think she was peeing.  It was just those horribly baggy sweatpants she always used to wear.  It was hard to tell after seeing scrawny asshole Adumb.  He got bigger but not better, it seems.

Ah.  My faith in humanity has been restored!

• Love 4

Jenelle and the Kesha concert. I missed that season so that's the first time I'd seen that scene. Someone care to fill me in on what happened with it? Did she end up going to gel? (I took a break for a few seasons.)

• Love 2
12 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Jenelle and the Kesha concert. I missed that season so that's the first time I'd seen that scene. Someone care to fill me in on what happened with it? Did she end up going to gel? (I took a break for a few seasons.)

I can't remember. I do remember she was ordered to take a drug test on the spot. She failed. She was sent to jail where Barb refused to bail her out.

• Love 2

What's really sad about the feathers in the hair moment - the after show host, Nessa, has laughed about this moment with Jenelle, and it makes this top 10 list. Is there no shame in having to go to jail? Is she not embarrassed that she has to go to jail, and for that long?? Who am I kidding, it's Jenelle.

• Love 4

I never saw where MTV asked the viewers to vote, but I do think that whoever voted got it right.  Those were definitely some Teen Mom 2 classic moments!  I think the Jenelle feather-in-her-hair moment was the most incredulous. Watching the infamous bacon slap again, I realized Jermy looked totally plastered at the time.  When they played the Corey/Leah talk about her infidelity it looked like they were both trying not to smirk, giving me a whiff of "re-created", but then there was the Alice Cooper mascara running  . . . (shrug).  Watching Allie take her first steps was sad. 

They should do a more in-depth "Top 10" for each girl. 

• Love 4

Ooooooooh snap! I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I just got up to the scene where almighty Kail got upset that big 'ole meanie Jo wouldn't let her go through her stuff and he said she can go through it later at her place.

The EVEN funnier part is that she was insisting on checking her stuff there when it was Jo's PARENT'S house, yet Javi can't check his stuff in HIS OWN house. Wtf?

Okay, going back to finish watching...

P.S. Leah was her prettiest when she was with Jeremy in the early part of their marriage, dang she got train wrecked since then.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12

I enjoyed watching the clips.  The Kesha concert,  omg!  So incredibly funny and ridiculous. 

Leah telling Corey about the cheating,  wow! That was hard to watch. Poor Corey.  While I don't think it was a recreated scene,  he must have already known, right?  I didn't realize she cheated  right before they got married.  I thought it was after they got married,  not that changes anything, just what I thought. 

I agree Leah looked way better back when she was with Jeremy.  Her face looks so thin and unhealthy now. I did laugh at the bacon slap,  but this time  it bothered me a bit more.  I think I just dislike Jeremy and disliked his bs about not wanting to try counseling because he doesn't like people telling him what to do.  I still think Leah is a terrible wife and mother but maybe counseling might have helped.  Leah obviously has issues and should have done  therapy alone.  Instead  she went  looking for strange dick or that old stand by dick known as  Robbie. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3
On 1/26/2017 at 3:09 PM, Miss Chevious said:

I watched it last night and got to relive some of their best moments. My two favorites were shown. Who could forget the infamous bacon slap Leah got from Jermy and Babs saying "high, high, ya both high!" I could watch those two over and over.

I had never seen the bacon slap the first time, guess I missed it.  It was just as bad as I imagined.  

I will FOREVER love the high, high ya both high.  My favorite Babs quote is, "hope ya like livin on the streets with ya BOOOOYYYYYFRIEND!"

• Love 4