Type keyword(s) to search

Quotes: "Oh dear God!"

SunShine Gal
  • Start Topic

Ros: Well, I think hugging is very healthy. I read somewhere that if you have physical  contact on a regular basis, it can actually extend your life. 

Frasier: Well, in that case, you should outlive Styrofoam.

• Love 7

I saw the one last night about Ros. having a visit from her babies' grandparents...they had the really big noses.  I laughed so hard I cried. Niles and everyone trying to keep from laughing...soooo funny!

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:13 PM, Barb1959 said:

I saw the one last night about Ros. having a visit from her babies' grandparents...they had the really big noses.  I laughed so hard I cried. Niles and everyone trying to keep from laughing...soooo funny!

LOL...I think the cast was laughing for real!

260094.jpg

• Love 3

From one of my all-time favorites, "She's the Boss":

Frasier (after being awakened by Niles's starter pistol discharging): "Is it too much to ask that there not be gunplay in my living room??!?"

The whole ep is a catalogue of Greatest Lines.  I also loved it when he referred to Mercedes Ruehl's Kate as "the station's new Reichschancellor". 

• Love 6

From Shrink Rap:

Frasier: I have had this plant for two years and it has never been in direct sunlight.
Niles: Well, obviously, look at it, the leaves are puckering!
Frasier: They are not, they've wilted a little from the ride over in the trunk of the car.
Niles: Oh, nonsense, Mafia snitches emerge from car trunks looking more robust!

Niles: That was followed by a run-in at the receptionist's desk, a row at the coffee machine, and a contretemps when Frasier lost the men room's key. 
Frasier: That was an accident.
Niles: Yes, it very nearly was.

• Love 6
On 26/04/2018 at 4:13 AM, Barb1959 said:

That episode is one of my favourites! I was in tears of laughter on my recent re-watch!

• Love 5
On 4/30/2018 at 8:09 AM, ByTor said:

LOL...I think the cast was laughing for real!

260094.jpg

I saw/read someplace that the cast (all pros) could NOT contain their laughter during the filming of these scenes.  It is one of my favorites, too.  Along with "I am okay.  I am just hot.  And foamy."

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I saw/read someplace that the cast (all pros) could NOT contain their laughter during the filming of these scenes.

LOL I knew it, that laughter just looked too real :)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

LOL I knew it, that laughter just looked too real :)

I remember reading the actors who played them (Boon from Earth Final Conflict) kept looking in the mirror and kept losing it. 

• Love 2

From Seat of Power:

Frasier: You know the expression, "Living well is the best revenge"?

Niles: It's a wonderful expression. I just don't know how true it is. You don't see it turning up in a lot of opera plots. "Ludwig, maddened by the poisoning of his entire family, wreaks vengeance on Gunther in the third act by living well."

Frasier: All right, Niles.

Niles: "Whereupon Woton, upon discovering his deception, wreaks vengeance on Gunther in the third act again by living even better than the Duke."

Frasier: Oh, all right!

From The Two Mrs. Cranes:

Frasier: Clive called for you earlier

Daphne: Did he sound British?

Frasier: No, he was one of those fiery Mexican Clives.

and

Martin: Come on, they're great guys. Stinky, Wolfman, Boom-Boom, Jim. Of course his name's not really Jim, we just call him that because he likes to drink Jim Beam. Just like we call Hank "Bud," because he drinks Budweiser. Come on, you'd love these guys!

Niles: We're sherry drinkers, Dad. Think about it!

• Love 11

I used one of my favorite lines when "invited" to a fund raiser for a local Senator by Messages on my iPhone:

"I would rather have a tarantula lay eggs in my ear" than be anywhere near that woman!""  Ha, I must have been taken off their list because I never heard a peep from her campaign again. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7