Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E14: The Hole Truth

So...we are to believe these obvious criminals are willing to get themselves put on law enforcement radar by harassing and going to the place of business of someone that clearly works with law enforcement?  All over an amount of money that can fit in a small briefcase?  Seriously?!

And...no mention about how Paige's mom still "stole" money from criminals and Cabe is OK with it?  Not even trying to get her into witness protection in return for testimony or information against the criminals?

• Love 5

No to mention, Walter apparently has to jump through hoops for citizenship after years of theoretically satisfactory service, but Paige's mom helps them on what, two cases, and they're cool setting her up with a new identity? I know Happy said she was used to making fake IDs at the very end, but right before that Cabe said the stuff was the real deal. So I'm totally confused as to whether Cabe/Homeland were giving her a new identity, or if Happy just did it, and yet for some reason Cabe decided to do the handover? That whole scene was confusing.

18 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

Did ANYONE believe that she fell into the hole and died?

I did for about a second, then realized it was a setup to get her free from the bad guys.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

Honestly, I kind of hoped she did.  While she's kind of an interesting character, I just can't stand her pushing Walter & Paige based on about 2 minutes of observation.  

• Love 4
On 1/25/2017 at 0:21 PM, vteal said:

Honestly, I kind of hoped she did.  While she's kind of an interesting character, I just can't stand her pushing Walter & Paige based on about 2 minutes of observation.  

I was hoping she did, too. And I'm sick the Walter-Paige romance plot. The guy's a condescending ass who has no respect for other people. These are not attractive qualities.

5 hours ago, Mrs OldManBalls said:

Sly has got at least one vote now! 

I really enjoyed Walter getting punched in the face. 

I'm surprised Walter doesn't get punched in the face more.

• Love 3
On 1/24/2017 at 2:39 PM, chitowngirl said:

I wanted to, I even cheered.  LOL!

On 1/25/2017 at 10:46 PM, Accidental Martyr said:

Every time the "Chief" guy started explaining stuff I felt like I was watching a bad job training video. 

Michael Beach is usually a great actor, for some reason he sounded like he was reading directly from the script this time around.

50 minutes ago, atiyah9369 said:

I wanted to, I even cheered.  LOL!

Michael Beach is usually a great actor, for some reason he sounded like he was reading directly from the script this time around.

Maybe he was just going with how the other actors around him were acting.

OK, I know "Because..Scorpion" but Paige's annoying mother getting a pass because reasons bugged.   Their OSHA "con" was pretty bad too, I couldn't get over Paige wearing the hardhat over her long, flowing locks.

I'm pretty forgiving of this show but this one bugged with the illogicals, which I usually don't mind.

Happy, Toby and Sly are still fun and Walter did get punched in the face, so there's that.

• Love 1
On 1/25/2017 at 7:25 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

Was anyone else worried that the shadowy figure approaching Paige was Tim coming back to console her. I thought oh sweet bejezzus here goes the triangle shit again.

I hoped so because, one, I can not stand Paige's mom, and I was hoping she might have actually died. I don't feel like she did anything to erase her years of manipulative abuse. And two, I've realized, since Tim's been gone, that I don't just dislike Walter I despise him, and I'd like Paige to pick Tim, never look back, and let Walter wallow in his misery. 

This show used to be pure entertainment for me. I would turn off any thoughts of realism and just enjoy it for the absurdity of it all. Lately that's been harder to do. Not because of my inability to suspend disbelief, but because Walter now seems to taint the entire show for me. I'm holding on for now, but I don't know how much longer I'll stick  

For me, the addition of Tim, who I liked, pointed out the unlikeability of Walter to a degree I doubt TPTB ever intended. Sly, Happy & Toby are keeping me going for the time being, but I'm not sure they're a strong enough draw to last. 

21 hours ago, raven said:

. . . Their OSHA "con" was pretty bad too, I couldn't get over Paige wearing the hardhat over her long, flowing locks. . . .

Oh yes. The hard hats Paige and Mom put on. They looked like they were perched precariously on wigs.

17 hours ago, ramble said:

. . . For me, the addition of Tim, who I liked, pointed out the unlikeability of Walter to a degree I doubt TPTB ever intended. . . . 

At this point I'm pretty sure TPTB/writers do intend to make Walter as unlikeable as they find real life Walter. But I don't really know; it's just something that makes sense to me.

• Love 1