Type keyword(s) to search

On the News! The Defenders in the Media

From Uproxx;

For years now, the big screen has had Marvel’s Avengers as the glue holding together their cinematic universe. This year, the small screen finally gets their own Marvel superhero team with Netflix’s The Defenders. While fans of the superhero genre still have to get through Danny Rand’s (Finn Jones) origin story in Iron Fist, expectations are high for the street-level team-up coming to the streaming service later this summer. To help whet fans’ appetite, Netflix recently released a small trove of official images revealing faces both old and new…though Charlie Cox’s Daredevil is copiously absent.

That opening scene with Jessica, Misty, and Matt was definitely worth the wait. Between all the individual set-ups, this might just be just as great as the pay-offs of the Avengers and what's going on right now with Agents of Shield. I can't WAIT!!!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

Malcolm no!

We should have had a poll for which secondary character wasnt going to make it through this series alive....but my money is on Claire. She's connected to everyone.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, WatchrTina said:

I'm halfway through the show but I just ran across this video recap of Daredevil/JessicaJones/LukeCage/IronFist.  I wish I had seen it first but I still found it helpful because some of what is called out here is, I suspect, going to play into the Defenders episodes I have not watched yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTZhbYxfnpE

I watched this about an hour ago!  After I finished Defenders, but I still liked it.