Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Embarrassing the Sister Wives

• Start Topic

I, too, would like to see Kody's anti-immigration tweets.  I mean, to be fair, Kody couldn't possibly empathize with what it's like to be fearful that the authorities are going to come round you up solely because of who you are and how and where you choose to live your life... Oh wait. 

Edited by ladle
  • Love 11

Well, that's the longest a donut ever survived Janelle's gluttonous glare.

Tony is a greasy lard-ass.  But dammit if I wasn't cheering for him and Mykelti to stick it to Kody, because Fuck Kody.  

Kody's right about Mykelti and Tony, but for all the wrong reasons.  

• Love 3

I agree with whoever said they are getting a phony vibe from Christine! It is so unconvincing and fake sounding when she acts like "BFF's" with Robyn! I do think Christine is naturally funny and upbeat but sometimes her enthusiasm looks so fake as if she is overcompensating for something. I can just picture her going off camera afterwards and majorly rolling eyes and changing the tone of her voice. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, purpleflowers said:

I agree with whoever said they are getting a phony vibe from Christine! It is so unconvincing and fake sounding when she acts like "BFF's" with Robyn! I do think Christine is naturally funny and upbeat but sometimes her enthusiasm looks so fake as if she is overcompensating for something. I can just picture her going off camera afterwards and majorly rolling eyes and changing the tone of her voice. 

I don't mind Christine and know she is a total product of her upbringing environment, but when she turns in that gushy, simpering, keeping sweet fake voice, I want to smack her back into reality. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I don't mind Christine and know she is a total product of her upbringing environment, but when she turns in that gushy, simpering, keeping sweet fake voice, I want to smack her back into reality. 

Me too.  Mykelti has learned the same keep sweet voice.  Ugh!!!  Hurts my ears 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

Me too.  Mykelti has learned the same keep sweet voice.  Ugh!!!  Hurts my ears 

Which is hysterical because Christine's biggest concern about Mykelti's engagement is that her daughter is a different person when Tony is around.  Bitch, you invented that shit!

1436356994944394926.jpg

• Love 15
On 12/25/2016 at 11:38 AM, RazzleberryPie said:

Thank you!  She starts to sort of blend all her words into one long, breathy sentence and I'm sure she uses this method when she wants to come across as charming and sincere, but it literally makes me cringe with second-hand embarrassment.  Just like I sort of twitch at the beginning of every episode when she says, "I wanted the fam'ly, I didn'tjustwanttheman."  She uses that same word-blending, fake-sincere voice there as well.  Drives me nuts.

• Love 2
On 12/28/2016 at 10:13 AM, laurakaye said:

Thank you!  She starts to sort of blend all her words into one long, breathy sentence and I'm sure she uses this method when she wants to come across as charming and sincere, but it literally makes me cringe with second-hand embarrassment.  Just like I sort of twitch at the beginning of every episode when she says, "I wanted the fam'ly, I didn'tjustwanttheman."  She uses that same word-blending, fake-sincere voice there as well.  Drives me nuts.

I think she's trying to convince herself she is living a fairy tale. She makes me sad.

• Love 3