Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom OG: Visual Snark

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

Hi everyone.

I was given permission by our moderator, Radishcake, to make this separate thread for our photos, memes, anything else that is funny relating to TMOG. This will keep us from clogging the topic threads and derailing the conversations.

Thank you Radishcake!!

Continue on with your photos and anything else that you want to share here.

Here ya go @AhFillAck, do what you do best. lol 

Hey all, give me some suggestions for a better title for this thread so I can change it.

ETA: changed the title. :-) Thanks @Booger666!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

A new thread!!! Thank you @radishcake and @GreatKazu!

Should we call it "It all began with an orangutan"? Haha. Perhaps that's not specific enough. Visual Snark is to the point.

In the meantime....here:

catedrink.jpgcatedrink2.jpg

cateeye.jpgcateeyemonkey.jpg

The funny part is that orangutans are active and it's so hard to find pics of C&T actually DOING ANYTHING. So it's necessary to type in "Orangutans lying down" or "Orangutans sitting."

I just want to hug and hold all of these orangutans, and play with them!

Edited by AhFillAck
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

Wait is that a pic of Catelyn on an elliptical????

If she is, she was likely paid to endorse.

4 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

A new thread!!! Thank you @radishcake and @GreatKazu!

Should we call it "It all began with an orangutan"? Haha. Perhaps that's not specific enough. Visual Snark is to the point.

In the meantime....here:

catedrink.jpgcatedrink2.jpg

cateeye.jpgcateeyemonkey.jpg

The funny part is that orangutans are active and it's so hard to find pics of C&T actually DOING ANYTHING. So it's necessary to type in "Orangutans lying down" or "Orangutans sitting."

I just want to hug and hold all of these orangutans, and play with them!

So true!! lol  C&T are just lying around. I had no idea orangutans were so active.

• Love 1

Not a visual, but some pearls of wis-dumb from Farrah:

When she was asked during an interview if she considers herself a Feminist, "What does that mean, you’re a lesbian or something?”

"I was drinking throughout the night but I was just getting drinks from friends and I was not really trying to drink."

"I have my own life and I'm doing my own thing. She [Sophia] has her own life and she does her own thing."

"I am going to severance this relationship."

• Love 9

"I have my own life and I'm doing my own thing. She [Sophia] has her own life and she does her own thing."

This will never not be funny!  Is it weird that I'm oddly jealous of Sophia? She seems to live a much better life than I do.  Hell, when I was her age my "own thing" was whatever the fuck my mother told me to do.  I didn't just go to go off all willy-nilly and live my own life!

• Love 7
On 11/6/2016 at 1:11 AM, mamadrama said:

Oh HELL yes! My kids are laughing so hard they're crying. Little Bit says, "Mommy, how come they're trying so hard to look like those animals?"

That is funny!! LOL

7 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Don't care if I go to hell for this one ?

IMG_3411.JPG

IMG_3562.JPG

This right here, is dead on!

If you go to hell for this, I will join you because I am laughing and enjoying this.

@pheebs I don't know what that photo is supposed to be, but it looks like the spitting image of Farrah. Ha!

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4

I so need a good laugh this morning. This board is bringing me so much laughter right now. Great photos!! They are so hilarious. I need this right now. :-)

I never expected to see Deb and Jesus Christ on the same page here. hahaha!!!

• Love 3

This picture is so absolutely disgusting to me, that just looking at it I want to jump into a swimming pool of bleach. So I of course had to share it with all of you, so that you can be repulsed too! Sharing is caring.

2016-09-19-teen-mom01.jpg.

Edited by AhFillAck
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AhFillAck said:

This picture is so absolutely disgusting to me, that just looking at it I want to jump into a swimming pool of bleach. So I of course had to share it with all of you, so that you can be repulsed too! Sharing is caring.

2016-09-19-teen-mom01.jpg.

There is not enough bleach here at my house!!!! Damnit!

Does that pillow read "Wake up"? What does that one on the right read? Matt may be slime?

• Love 3

It's fun to be sitting in traffic or daydreaming while eating, comparing images in my head. I will decide on which shot of whichever Teen Mom bozo I want, then let my mind wander as to who (or WHAT) they resemble. Then I see if I can find something comparable on the interwebs. So funny. It's a bit of a time sucker, though.......

amber.jpgamberd.jpg

For instance, Amber's eyebrows that look like the blade of the Grim Reaper's scythe. I remembered Lee Greenway's concept makeup designs for 1951's "The Thing (From Another World)" and found it in one of my books. You're welcome.

God, those idiotic looking boobs. Any higher and they'd be Mama June neck fat.

Edited by AhFillAck
I wasnt mean enough.
  • Love 11
38 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

seal2.jpg

seal1.jpg

:-D

LMAO big time!! No pun intended.

Seriously, I can't breathe!!!  No pun intended again. Really! I can't breathe because I am laughing so hard!!

All that perfect picture needs is a little bit of lint on that creature.

• Love 7

I really really love how much we enjoy making each other laugh on these forums. :-D Thank you again to everybody for your wit and what you contribute, not just in this thread but all the TM and TM2 threads. I love you all!!!

Honestly, I was almost pissing my pants posting the above pics.  And @GreatKazu I thought about the lint, too! LMAO!!!

Despite the visual similarities of these photos (*snort*), the starkest contrast is that the seal and photographer were both happy and jolly.

I put a few pics over the the TM2 Visual Snark, too.

Edited by AhFillAck
I had to add sumpin', ya'll.
  • Love 5

Despite the visual similarities of these photos (*snort*), the starkest contrast is that the seal and photographer were both happy and jolly.

I noticed that. Not enough photoshop in the world can put a happy face on the Bacteria couple.

• Love 1

You'd think by now I would learn to skip this forum when I am eating lunch.  *choking on broccoli*

Who does Tyler think he is, anyway?  Posing and preening so the girls will swoon (no accounting for taste, I guess).  I think Catelynn is probably right to worry about him staying with her.  It seems he is constantly courting the attention of random Internet girls.

Okay, I want to try to do one!

tyler-baltierra-to-catelynn-lowell-youre-not-ready-to-be-a-mom.jpg

download.jpeg

Edited by bethster2000
Because I wanted to get in on the fun!
  • Love 5