Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom OG: Visual Snark

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

You cannot tell me he's taking these shots for heterosexual hookups. They just scream Twinkish hookup wanted.

I read your comment too fast. I thought I read "Turkish" hookup wanted. Hey, Turkish baths might be on Tyler's bucket list.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

You cannot tell me he's taking these shots for heterosexual hookups. They just scream Twinkish hookup wanted.

I showed some photos of Tyler Bacteria to a friend of mine who is gay and who doesn't watch the show.

His comment: "Who's that twink?"

I'm just sayin'...

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Borrowed this from the Interwebs...

xYnU9RHr.jpg

Such a contrast. How is it that someone who went under the knife to get rid of excess fat, comes out looking fatter?

• Love 6

This Amber parody account is hilarious. She/he has posted a bunch of Matt's old tweets, and some photos like the one I'm putting her. If you have some time to kill, click on the photo to open up that Twitter feed and be prepared to laugh.

ETA: I realize everyone doesn't "do" Twitter, but when you're on the Twitter page, you can click on the tweet and it will open up the thread so you can see all the responses, etc. Then, just click on the x in the corner or on the side of the page and it will take you back to the main screen. Some of the replies are hilarious, too.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Christina said:

This Amber parody account is hilarious. She/he has posted a bunch of Matt's old tweets, and some photos like the one I'm putting her. If you have some time to kill, click on the photo to open up that Twitter feed and be prepared to laugh.

OMG my bladder is going to give way I'm laughing so hard!!!

"sending legs hun" LMAO!!!! It's all too much....heeee heeeeee. Thanks for posting all this!!

• Love 3

Ewww she looks like shit. Look at those lines on her forehead. Keep smoking and drinking, Cate. You will look like you are 50 years old in no time. 

On the after show special tonight, Cate said she wears bum clothes when she goes out in public because she has a toddler and she ain't got time for that. *rolls eyes*  What is your excuse when you don't have your child in your care the other 90%?

• Love 4

I laughed so hard when she said that. I thought, "If you have time to nap on the couch for hours, you have time to not look like a bum". 

I actually think she looks nice in that pic. Yea, she's got some forehead lines. But she style her hair for once, instead of piling it like a limp dishrag on top of her head. I think that shade of lipstick is a good match for her, as are the shape of the frames. Cate isn't a wretched looking girl, but she stopped putting any effort in LONG ago. If she did a little something every day, she might feel better about herself and be more motivated not waste her life away laying on the couch and feeling sorry for herself. 

• Love 3
On 3/24/2017 at 5:41 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

ambie.jpg

amber.jpg

These assholes are always talking about being bored.  I don't know any adult in real life, let alone a parent, who is bored, ever.  Who is bored???!  How can you be bored? I don't even understand it.  Work, clean, cook, play with children, read, exercise, go outside, spend time with friends and family, have hobbies, etc.   I have never heard anyone say they are bored but these assholes with all the money in the world to do anything are bored.

• Love 8