Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom OG: Visual Snark

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

51 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

She thinks she's referencing Marilyn Monroe but all I see is a poor man's Shelley Winters. 

IMG_3736.JPG

IMG_3744.JPG

Is that a uniboob? These chicks dont do any research at all on their docs. They jump on the table of first one that promises free surgery in trade for Instagram shoutouts.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

@AhFillAck  @Snarky McSnarky @Booger666 I am sick as shit right now. Your photos have made my morning!!! LMAO

Someone please tweet that Shelly Winter photo to Amber. PLEASE!!! 

Pepe Le Pew...lol damn. That takes me back. Never thought I'd see that character on a TM thread. It is perfect for that Farrah and Doc hugging scene. 

<3 We are here to please! My daughter has the plush Toy Story peapod and I am going to have to apologize to those poor peas for the reference.

Someone should cover Amber with Christmas lights as she's napping like Roseanne and Jackie did to Nana Mary.

(I always thought it was hilarious how in real life, Estelle Parsons and Shelley Winters were only 7 years apart, yet played mom and daughter on that show)

• Love 3
On 12/1/2016 at 7:42 AM, ghoulina said:

Yes, she should have spent the money she used on her "moomy makeover" to get that shit lazered off. 

(Yes, I noticed my typo, but I'm letting it stand.)

LOL

MOOmy suits Amber. 

Hey, for all we know that Leah tattoo has been replaced by a Matt tattoo. Ewwww

Can someone work their magic and show us Matt's face on Amber's stomach or boobs?

• Love 2

A quick and dirty Matt-on-the-boob tattoo. Her boob curve kinds looks like his neck and it almost works...

tattoo.jpg

Edited by Birdee
The original photo was huge, and no one needs that much Amber boobage.
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

A quick and dirty Matt-on-the-boob tattoo. Her boob curve kinds looks like his neck and it almost works...

tattoo.jpg

Excellent! I can see Matt talking Amber into doing just that.

9 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Teen Mom, Tan Mom . . . Terrible Moms 

IMG_3715.JPG

IMG_3716.JPG

MY EYES!!!! :-o

Is that Amber's head in the second photo??

LOL

9 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

20161205_231050.jpg10488-200.jpg

DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEARS!!!!!!!!! LMAO

I wish I could bring all the photos down here and give you all my respect, but it would make may post extra, extra long. LOL

16 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

20161205_220757.jpgdevillogo.jpg

It took me a while to figure out who this was. For those who need help, it is Taylor's barber.

LMAO perfect photo!

@Booger666 the photo of the Asian child reminds me of the old Amber. Remember when she had her dark hair and the bang look going on? I love that photo of that kid and comparing it to Cate, too.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2