Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

This whole rawness from the affair, is why I did not warm up to Meghan from day one. Meg knew what happened to Shannon and didn't hesitate to go after her over a petty issue, the phone call, knowing Shannon was reeling and didn't need anymore stress. I was also disturbed by the way Heather treated Shannon last year, knowing that a friend of Heathers is connected to the other woman and wasn't compassionate towards her? I understand having a beef with someone, but kicking them when they're down?! That's just plain nasty.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 13

Holy cow! There was a link to a photo of Nicole posted here several weeks ago and I saw some resemblance, but geez, the first photo in this article -- I totally thought it was Shannon. Weirdness. 

Well, she's been exposed now, and maybe Shannon will get a little feeling of revenge because Nicole's name will be smeared all over the tabloids as a cheatin' ho and the OC society world will know all. Guess there will be a lot of gossip and whispers going around for a while since this is so high profile. Interesting timing, as some have pointed out, right before the reunion show.

• Love 7

It turns out that Nicole purposely put her kid on Shannon’s daughter’s basketball team, a team that David coaches.

'The whole thing is upsetting for a lot of different reasons.

‘They began talking during games and Nicole would ask her how her relationship was going.

So Nicole deliberately did that so she could befriend Shannon and get info on their marriage.  She's a manipulative, conniving, awful woman.

To quote Shannon, she is "sick and demented.". However, her husband is hot. Since Nicole helped herself to David, it's only fair that Shannon return the favor and take a piece for herself. ;)

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 10

So Nicole deliberately did that so she could befriend Shannon and get info on their marriage.  She's a manipulative, conniving, awful woman.

Ugh. It's downright scary how awful that is. 

This whole affair is mind blowing to me.   I don't get how Shannon (or Reed) can get beyond this.    I can't help but think there's a piece of this story missing.  Maybe I just don't want to believe how cruel people can be.   I dunno.

• Love 4

This whole rawness from the affair, is why I did not warm up to Meghan from day one. Meg knew what happened to Shannon and didn't hesitate to go after her over a petty issue, the phone call, knowing Shannon was reeling and didn't need anymore stress. I was also disturbed by the way Heather treated Shannon last year, knowing that a friend of Heathers is connected to the other woman and wasn't compassionate towards her? I understand having a beef with someone, but kicking them when they're down?! That's just plain nasty.

How would Meghan know that David cheated on Shannon? She was not part of the cast last season.

• Love 1

All of Shannon's friends (including Heather) knew before Shannon did. People talk. Plus Jimmy is friends with Terry (supposedly, even though he hadn't seen Terry's youngest since she was an infant).

True but Heather and Shannon were not "friends" at that point (I don't know if they are even friends now). I don't think Heather would divulge the affair to Meghan when they first met, which was shortly before filming began.

• Love 1

Oh my Shannon is neighbors with the affair's sister in law http://crystalcove.com/homes-for-sale-details/20-Shell-Beach-Newport-Coast-CA-92657/OC15024565/306/  and http://articles.dailypilot.com/2005-01-17/news/export5119_1_irvine-co-irvine-neighborhood-home-sites  Shannon is now offering the home furnished. 

I seem to recall someone on here saying if this affair hit the tabloids the affair's in laws would not be happy.  Seems like the time has come.

• Love 2

How would Meghan know that David cheated on Shannon? She was not part of the cast last season.

This is Super Sleuth, Google & HW blog Queen we are talking about here! She clearly made an issue out of knowing Shannon was in a twist when David did not introduce Meghan to Shannon at Heather's showdown.

• Love 5

So I concur with all that mistress looked like Shannon which makes me wonder if David's affair was with a woman who reminded him of Shannon when it was all new and fresh?  Cause an affair has that feeling of when you first meet someone but aren't with them day in and day out.  I think in some weird way I'd take some comfort in that?  I don't know.  It's all so fucking ugly.

• Love 2

Oh my Shannon is neighbors with the affair's sister in law http://crystalcove.com/homes-for-sale-details/20-Shell-Beach-Newport-Coast-CA-92657/OC15024565/306/  and http://articles.dailypilot.com/2005-01-17/news/export5119_1_irvine-co-irvine-neighborhood-home-sites  Shannon is now offering the home furnished. 

I seem to recall someone on here saying if this affair hit the tabloids the affair's in laws would not be happy.  Seems like the time has come.

Yes, that was me. Reed, two of his brothers, and his sister-in-law all work at the Executive level for the same company, so it's a family business. His parents are part of the conservative, High Society demographic and business world in the OC. I'm sure this has already been the talk for several months, but now it's going to be gossip central for the next few weeks. How embarrassing. We talk about how this has impacted the Beador children? Can you imagine having the mother who stepped out?

• Love 7

Yes, that was me. Reed, two of his brothers, and his sister-in-law all work at the Executive level for the same company, so it's a family business. His parents are part of the conservative, High Society demographic and business world in the OC. I'm sure this has already been the talk for several months, but now it's going to be gossip central for the next few weeks. How embarrassing. We talk about how this has impacted the Beador children? Can you imagine having the mother who stepped out?

Sorry I forgot who had the insight.   Thank you again for your input.   It is kind of rare that a wife gets a publicized affair and forgiveness.  Maybe they are very devout Catholics.  next thing you know Reed and Nicole will be having TMZ following them around.  I wonder if Shannon told Reed or the affair beat her to it.  I wonder if David is still coaching basketball?

• Love 2

They are both at fault. I think the Evil comment is aimed at the other woman for befriending Shannon. That's a whole different level of ballsy...or crazy. I doubt David plays tennis or golf with the other husband, or chats him up on purpose to check up on their marriage.

It's so sad. My husband is my best friend. You know, that person that knows you inside and out, shares your everything. The betrayal of an affair, to me, is no different than a complete rejection of everything you have, who you are, what you offer and your trust in this world. Just like you trust your mother and father to do only what's in your best interest, blindly, just like our trust in God for those believers. I hope they can work it out but I don't know how you can ever put that behind you.

The woman named in this article is the one we were speculating on earlier and Tamra did reveal her first name on WWHL.

I believe David and his affair were looking for something other then long term love...the danger of cheating and a lustful fling. They became addicted/intoxicated with each other till their house of cards collapsed. Once their relationship was discovered it no longer had the excitement resulting in an end to their fling. Reality sunk in...their the bad guys for causing their families deep irrevocable pain. With this being reality TV show fodder, I just don't see how it benefits anyone. The audience doesn't need to see how a partner of the affair or the children try to salvage their marriage. Just do it and see if it's salvageable in private! I also see nothing beneficial for the other family being torn apart by Mrs. Affair's name being published...and dragged through the mud publicly.

Shannon's need to appear on RHOC was hurtful for her and her girls and has also negatively effected the innocent husband and children of another family. What is Shannon gonna do, wallow in self pity and revenge or either salvage her marriage or take half of David's mucho millions and walk away. My take is the audience didn't need to see the Beador's sad sack marriage played out before us and watch those girls of theirs try to compensate for their parents dirty laundry. IMO, the healing should have taken place off camera.

Edited by talula
  • Love 5

I am sure before the season started she was fully filled in by either production or Tamra.

If that is true that production told her, then Shannon knew she was getting a call from Meghan as well. It goes both ways. There is nothing to suggest that Tamra knew Meghan before filming began.

This is Super Sleuth, Google & HW blog Queen we are talking about here! She clearly made an issue out of knowing Shannon was in a twist when David did not introduce Meghan to Shannon at Heather's showdown.

She, Meghan, could have Googled until her fingers turned blue and fell off, there was nothing out there that David had an affair until right before the show aired, well after the season was through being filmed.

• Love 1

If that is true that production told her, then Shannon knew she was getting a call from Meghan as well. It goes both ways. There is nothing to suggest that Tamra knew Meghan before filming began.

She, Meghan, could have Googled until her fingers turned blue and fell off, there was nothing out there that David had an affair until right before the show aired, well after the season was through being filmed.

I guess I am not understanding-are you saying they filmed the whole season without anyone telling Meghan of the affair? All the other women sans Meghan have said they knew of the affair-it just doesn't seem possible that no one mentioned it to Mehgan. I am fairly confident before the cameras are turned on Meghan would be introduced to some of the women. Meghan was certainly a student of the show and I choose to believe I think part of the reason Meghan and Shannon got off to such a rough start is Meghan wanted to align herself with Heather and Tamra. The first episode brought everyone together. We don't know exactly when the phone call was made but my guess is Meghan had not been mentioned to Shannon as a possible cast member.  The other thing that might spark a question is when one of the RH sees a filming schedule and Shannon and David are off somewhere-it is just too much to ask to keep the producers and camera crew from talking about the tombstone.

• Love 4

I believe David and his affair were looking for something other then long term love...the danger of cheating and a lustful fling. They became addicted/intoxicated with each other till their house of cards collapsed. Once their relationship was discovered it no longer had the excitement resulting in an end to their fling. Reality sunk in...their the bad guys for causing their families deep irrevocable pain. With this being reality TV show fodder, I just don't see how it benefits anyone. The audience doesn't need to see how a partner of the affair or the children try to salvage their marriage. Just do it and see if it's salvageable in private! I also see nothing beneficial for the other family being torn apart by Mrs. Affair's name being published...and dragged through the mud publicly.

Shannon's need to appear on RHOC was hurtful for her and her girls and has also negatively effected the innocent husband and children of another family. What is Shannon gonna do, wallow in self pity and revenge or either salvage her marriage or take half of David's mucho millions and walk away. My take is the audience didn't need to see the Beador's sad sack marriage played out before us and watch those girls of theirs try to compensate for their parents dirty laundry. IMO, the healing should have taken place off camera.

I totally hear what you are saying and yes, I question Shannon's decision to return for her second season. I'm not sure it was a good idea, at all.

However, when you write: "Shannon's need to appear...also negatively effected the innocent husband and children of another family." No, David and The Affair negatively effected the innocent husband and their children. Even if Shannon didn't return to the show, this was not Shannon's responsibility. She shouldn't have to weigh that consideration for another family as far as going back to the show, as it is her job and her right to return.

Her only consideration should be for her daughters. As far as I'm concerned, these shows are not good for anyone in the majority of their cases. The jury is out on if she should have come back and according to her, she says it was a decision made by both her and David. I'm not saying she made the correct decision, but The Affairs family should not be a burden placed on Shannon's decisions on anything in her life.

• Love 8

I guess I am not understanding-are you saying they filmed the whole season without anyone telling Meghan of the affair? All the other women sans Meghan have said they knew of the affair-it just doesn't seem possible that no one mentioned it to Mehgan. I am fairly confident before the cameras are turned on Meghan would be introduced to some of the women. Meghan was certainly a student of the show and I choose to believe I think part of the reason Meghan and Shannon got off to such a rough start is Meghan wanted to align herself with Heather and Tamra. The first episode brought everyone together. We don't know exactly when the phone call was made but my guess is Meghan had not been mentioned to Shannon as a possible cast member.  The other thing that might spark a question is when one of the RH sees a filming schedule and Shannon and David are off somewhere-it is just too much to ask to keep the producers and camera crew from talking about the tombstone.

I didn't say that Meghan was never told during filming this season, about David/affair. My response was that Shannon would not have known about the affair through "Google" as was suggested, it was NOT know to the public when they were filming, so Google would not have helped her find any "dirt" on Shannon. You suggested that either Tamra or "production" told Meghan before filming began and I responded that if production informed Meghan about David, then it is just as likely that they told Shannon to expect a call from Meghan. I also don't see Tamra giving away her little secrets/weapons to someone she does not know yet, I do not see her reaching out to a newbie at all. The fact that Meghan reached out to Shannon before filming began suggests to me that she wanted to align herself with Shannon this season, after all, Shannon got the majority of viewer support last season, not Tamra or Heather. 

• Love 2

I didn't say that Meghan was never told during filming this season, about David/affair. My response was that Shannon would not have known about the affair through "Google" as was suggested, it was NOT know to the public when they were filming, so Google would not have helped her find any "dirt" on Shannon. You suggested that either Tamra or "production" told Meghan before filming began and I responded that if production informed Meghan about David, then it is just as likely that they told Shannon to expect a call from Meghan. I also don't see Tamra giving away her little secrets/weapons to someone she does not know yet, I do not see her reaching out to a newbie at all. The fact that Meghan reached out to Shannon before filming began suggests to me that she wanted to align herself with Shannon this season, after all, Shannon got the majority of viewer support last season, not Tamra or Heather.

By mentioning Google, blogs, and her Super Sleuth skills, that doesn't mean it could not have been another means of finding that information. I was just pointing out that we are talking about Meghan, truth seeker, here, not little Lydia or Alexis. From what I've seen of MKE, I'm sure she was aware of anything that was "out there" when she started filming. But, that's just my opinion and that will not change.

• Love 3

I have to say that since David, the dipstick decided to have an affair, while filming a reality show, and  the responsibility rest solely on his shoulders and Nicole's.  They are both intelligent people who knew if caught what being in the spotlight would entail.  It was just delayed that was all and I am quite certain the people around the are aware and are there for them and the blowback.

Mrs. Affair, much like the Giudices, should have thought about her actions and how they would effect her husband and family before she dropped her panties for the husband of a RH.  The person in the best place to protect the children is their mother.  Shannon has no duty to the Mrs. Affair's husband or children as Mrs. Affair is the one who put the hurt in motion.  Being made public is the least of the hurt it is the act of betrayal by Mrs. Affair, she put her child on a basketball team she did all of these things knowing she was married, David was married, and most of all knowing her lover was filming a reality show. In all reality since Shannon did not release the name of Mrs. Affair she did far more to protect the privacy of Mrs. Affair, her children and husband.  We don't exactly have a Brandi Glanville situation here.

I may not agree with the way Shannon and production handled the filming of the so far repair of the Beador marriage but I don' t think Shannon should have to give up her job.  It seems to me she had spent the previous thirteen years staying home and she found a job that paid well and it seems for the most part the kids enjoy.  If Vicki had to film with Brooks then Shannon had to acknowledge her marital strife on air. 

• Love 6

I hope Shannon knew the DM had this story before it hit. This will likely bring all of her hostilities back to the surface (even more) as she has to re-live it.

More than that, if the story isn't true, Shannon will have to deal with being ousted from her own social circle as they are all in the same circle. If it is true, she may still be ousted depending upon how the circle works. I think that is why she never went on record about who the woman was. She knew that she was in a precarious situation either way. Depending upon which one of them has more influence, Shannon's entire life could be fucked up over this. Especially, if The Daily Mail's less than stellar track record comes into play. Their entire group will now be choosing sides and while it could mean that only this woman's family is decimated, it could also mean that Shannon and her family will be the ones who lose. She may get sympathy from the audience, but social cliques are always precarious. Shannon may be ousted for going on such a trashy show and showing such an unseemly mess to the viewing public. Especially if that mess involves someone in a better social position than she is. 

ETA: This is why I always hoped that the woman's name would never be released to the broader public. Shannon is the one who is put in the horrible position by this. Yes, that woman's family doesn't deserve to suffer such public humiliation as they didn't sign up for the show or have an affair, but that doesn't spare them at all. And if she isn't the one? Wow! It will be two families destroyed and humiliated over a rumor. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 5

If it's true that the other woman not only befriended Shannon, but also had her kids placed on the same basketball team as Shannon's kids, she is crazy. That's so ridiculous. I can see why Shannon is so pissed and honestly, David is a piece of shit.

• Love 8

I think the story must be true. The DM gets wild and loose but the facts at the bottom are mostly correct. I don't think even they would have run her name and photo, if not sure.

If you are right, Shannon better hope and pray that this woman isn't in a stronger position than she is. Because the woman and her husband could actually have the power to do what the Dubrows couldn't do last season, take the Beadors down. Only, it wouldn't be them taken down on a trashy reality show. They would be taken down in real life. Geez, those poor kids.

If you are right, Shannon better hope and pray that this woman isn't in a stronger position than she is. Because the woman and her husband could actually have the power to do what the Dubrows couldn't do last season, take the Beadors down. Only, it wouldn't be them taken down on a trashy reality show. They would be taken down in real life. Geez, those poor kids.

I am thinking if this was the wrong woman both sides would have issued denials.

I would think this woman is probably having a really bad day and isn't thinking about taking anyone down.  What is she going to say-I didn't fvck your husband on your birthday it was after midnight.  David might be a pariah in social groups for a bit and not get to hang out with Jimmy.  I do see something odd developing. . . Meghan seems to be blowing smoke up Shannon's skirt. 

• Love 4

I am thinking if this was the wrong woman both sides would have issued denials.

I would think this woman is probably having a really bad day and isn't thinking about taking anyone down.  What is she going to say-I didn't fvck your husband on your birthday it was after midnight.  David might be a pariah in social groups for a bit and not get to hang out with Jimmy.  I do see something odd developing. . . Meghan seems to be blowing smoke up Shannon's skirt. 

I do hope you are right for Shannon's sake. But, I also don't see anyone of substance issuing a denial to the Daily Mail. As for David being a social pariah? Well if this couple is as well heeled as they appear, I wouldn't be surprised to see contracts suddenly falling through, zoning issues with current developments, and all kinds of mishaps that just happen in the construction business. That's if this is the  right couple and they have more pull in the OC. I just firmly believe that there is a reason that Shannon never named the person David had an affair with. She knew that her own standing was at stake. And, honestly, I don't think that Jimmy holds any real status in Orange County, mainly because he barely lives there. 

When I put this in context, I think of the fact that RHOC is not very relevant to the people that have the money and standing that these women ape. The moneyed elite aren't going to be watching this show the way we do. They aren't going to follow online tabloid sites about the cast, unless it involves them. And if it does involve them, they aren't going to refute it to some rag, they refute it through their social standing and connections, and if necessary, but ONLY if necessary, their lawyers. Because they wouldn't go public about any of it unless they had no choice.

• Love 3

I would guess that most of the OC "in crowd" already knew who she was, just from gossip. They used Newport hotels, OC restaurants...word gets around. Not that big of an area for a certain crowd, Imo.

Exactly. And they never said anything to Shannon. That tells me that they had a reason to keep it to themselves. We have to assume that Shannon has at least one or two true friends that knew what was going on and they never said anything to her? Granted, no one wants to be the bearer of  bad news like that, but if they were all talking about it and NO ONE gave Shannon a head's up? They obviously thought it was something to keep quiet, and I think that is why Shannon was also very careful to keep it quiet. 

I just think that Shannon is going to be very upset about the woman's name being publicized, not just because she has to re-live the humiliation. She has to re-live the humiliation within her own social group and risk being ousted from said social group. I'm sure she thought many times about demonizing the woman - she has the perfect platform to do it. But, I also think that she considered how she would be affected if it were to come to light and thought the better of it. All I am really saying is I feel bad for Shannon that "the mistress" has a public face now because none of this is going to make her life any easier. Especially, if the Daily Mail got it wrong and just ran with a blog comment and a bunch of unnamed "sources."

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 4

Exactly. And they never said anything to Shannon. That tells me that they had a reason to keep it to themselves. We have to assume that Shannon has at least one or two true friends that knew what was going on and they never said anything to her? Granted, no one wants to be the bearer of  bad news like that, but if they were all talking about it and NO ONE gave Shannon a head's up? They obviously thought it was something to keep quiet, and I think that is why Shannon was also very careful to keep it quiet. 

I just think that Shannon is going to be very upset about the woman's name being publicized, not just because she has to re-live the humiliation. She has to re-live the humiliation within her own social group and risk being ousted from said social group. I'm sure she thought many times about demonizing the woman - she has the perfect platform to do it. But, I also think that she considered how she would be affected if it were to come to light and thought the better of it. All I am really saying is I feel bad for Shannon that "the mistress" has a public face now because none of this is going to make her life any easier. Especially, if the Daily Mail got it wrong and just ran with a blog comment and a bunch of unnamed "sources."

I thought this woman made her way into Shannon's world via her kid's basketball team and I can't imagine this conservative OC crowd welcoming the married mistress and tossing the suffering wife out.  I think if their paths ever cross again they will both keep walking.  I am thinking the children's school will gladly accept The Affair's resignation from the board of directors.  Apparently, The Affair had a sick kid so I am guessing the foundation she raises money for won't be extending any invitations to the Beadors.  I am guessing the family values coalition will be bypassing any participation from The Affair. 

If one is totally innocent and there is mistaken identity, as president of a company she would have attorneys calling the Daily Mail and demanding a retraction.  It has been almost a day and nothing.  Seems they have the right person.

I don't believe the masses knew about the affair.   Seems rather the opposite of an affair.  I doubt they were able to spend that much time together in the big picture of life.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4

I thought this woman made her way into Shannon's world via her kid's basketball team and I can't imagine this conservative OC crowd welcoming the married mistress and tossing the suffering wife out.  I think if their paths ever cross again they will both keep walking.  I am thinking the children's school will gladly accept The Affair's resignation from the board of directors.  Apparently, The Affair had a sick kid so I am guessing the foundation she raises money for won't be extending any invitations to the Beadors.  I am guessing the family values coalition will be bypassing any participation from The Affair. 

If one is totally innocent and there is mistaken identity, as president of a company she would have attorneys calling the Daily Mail and demanding a retraction.  It has been almost a day and nothing.  Seems they have the right person.

I don't believe the masses knew about the affair.   Seems rather the opposite of an affair.  I doubt they were able to spend that much time together in the big picture of life.

I'm confused. I responded to a post about everyone knowing about the affair and keeping it to themselves, not about the details outlined in the Daily Mail. Also, why would anyone demand a retraction from the Daily Mail? That would make the publication seem more than it actually is. Even in Housewives land, they know better than to demand a retraction. They either ignore it, make a joke of it, or give their own interview. Since this woman isn't a housewife, why would she do any of those things? Why would she even acknowledge it?

I do agree that if Shannon and the Mistresses paths cross, they would keep walking. I don't think that either of them would want a scene. But, it doesn't change Shannon being very careful to keep the name to herself. I personally believe that Shannon did that to protect herself and her family. 

Edited by MatildaMoody

So this woman is an even bigger piece of shit than we already thought she was?  She did the dirty deed, yet she's going to take the suffering wife down because her name got out?  She was boinking him all over Orange County - people see, people talk. She had to know her name would eventually get out, and I'm actually surprised it took this long.

She did this to herself and her family, end of story.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 8

So basically this woman is an even bigger piece of shit than we already thought she was.  She did the dirty deed, yet she's going to take the suffering wife down because her name got out?  She was fucking him all over Orange County - people see, people talk. She had to know her name would eventually get out, and I'm actually surprised it took this long.

She did this to herself and her family, end of story.

Even if no one saw them we have had three months of Shannon and what THE AFFAIR did to her and her family.   Anyone think she will reach out to David for comfort?  ;)

• Love 2

I wouldn't think Shannon did the outing of Mrs. Affair. Maybe (???) by now Meghan found out Mrs. Affair's name from Tamra (who mentioned the first name on TV). In the name of JUSTICE and 100% revenge on behalf of her friend Shannon, Meghan decided to give the name out by planting it in an Internet comment, lol. From there a reporter did a little digging...and there you have it another culprit brought to justice by the one woman wrecking ball! hero.gif

supergirl-02207-31.gif

Edited by talula
  • Love 6

I don't think the difference in Shannon's appearance has anything to do with age, and everything to do with stress.  When they showed the flashback to the gaslighting at Lizzie's house, I was shocked by how different Shannon looked just a year ago.  She was so statuesque in a sleeveless sheath dress, and fashionably thin.  She was absolutely striking.

• Love 5

Well, we know they went to local restaurants together.

• Love 1

I don't think the difference in Shannon's appearance has anything to do with age, and everything to do with stress.  When they showed the flashback to the gaslighting at Lizzie's house, I was shocked by how different Shannon looked just a year ago.  She was so statuesque in a sleeveless sheath dress, and fashionably thin.  She was absolutely striking.

Stress that she brought upon herself by signing this year's BRAVO contract to expose her marriage woes to an international reality TV show audience! Did Shannon really believe it helped save her marriage by airing her suffering family before the public?

This experience has taken a toll on her and to be honest it was painful to watch passive aggressive David in action.

• Love 4

When she was on WWHL she looked like last year, so maybe come Reunion she will be back to rookie year Shannon.   I really think until Shannon address her hair situation she will always look a little aged.

• Love 2

I'm confused. I responded to a post about everyone knowing about the affair and keeping it to themselves, not about the details outlined in the Daily Mail. Also, why would anyone demand a retraction from the Daily Mail? That would make the publication seem more than it actually is. Even in Housewives land, they know better than to demand a retraction. They either ignore it, make a joke of it, or give their own interview. Since this woman isn't a housewife, why would she do any of those things? Why would she even acknowledge it?

I do agree that if Shannon and the Mistresses paths cross, they would keep walking. I don't think that either of them would want a scene. But, it doesn't change Shannon being very careful to keep the name to herself. I personally believe that Shannon did that to protect herself and her family. 

We don't know how many people knew of the affair, or just knew David had stepped out or actually saw David and the affair together.  If the some of the women knew last July at the time of filming the Reunion, it would have been after Shannon found out about the affair.  I think you raise a good point and my curiosity is-did the affair attend Heather's luncheon?  Or was the woman who called David comfortable enough to call him instead of Shannon to report the gossip?  heather did say her guests seemed to think there was trouble in the Beador marriage.  I will be curious how forthcoming Heather is about her knowledge in the aftermath.

If a statement is blatantly false that is the first thing you do. It is basic libel law-you first should demand the publication correct the misinformation. http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/retraction-law-california  Because several other news sources have picked it up She is President of a tech recruiting company and now she is identified as an adulterer.  If it weren't true she would want it cleaned up.  By Beadors and the affair and her camp not commenting they are in essence confirming the report.  I would feel terrible for a family if a husband or wife were incorrectly identified as being part of illicit affair.  I see it as declining to comment she is essentially admitting complicity.

If it were anyone and they were falsely identified as an adulterer, who befriended their lover's wife, I would think a stern denial would be issued.  It is not as if it just goes away if you ignore it. Although  tabloids are notorious for publishing false or partially false information there is no reason to believe they would pull this woman's name out of a hat and go after her.

• Love 1

Not sure why there is a question as to whether or not this is the woman David cheated with? Even though it is the DM, they would not run it without having some back-up. In fact, despite their histrionic way of handling stories, they often have details no one else has, especially in crime stories and they later prove to be correct. Yes they are tacky and borderline illiterate at times, but they still have to cover their butts. And no one seems to be denying it. I mean it was obviously some woman who David would have had reason to run into. Sounds like this woman made sure of it.

I wonder if this will come up at the reunion show.

Also...I want to see what Eddie has to say about Tamra lying to his face about the deposit money. Will he just blow it off? Does he really want/need to stay with Tamra that badly??

The "family source" says the publicity from Shannon talking about it on the show is making it really hard for the other woman's husband to forgive her and it should have been kept as a private family matter. But, didn't this woman go out with David publicly to restaurants and local hotels and isn't that how everyone else knew before Shannon? I feel bad for the husband that his privacy has been violated but that is on his wife not Shannon. She never divulged the woman's name that I know of. 

On another note, I wonder if the other woman thought David was going to leave Shannon, and if she planned on leaving her husband and that's why she went out in public with him? I mean if you were just having a fling and you had no intention of leaving your spouse I would think you would be more discreet about it. 

• Love 10

The "family source" says the publicity from Shannon talking about it on the show is making it really hard for the other woman's husband to forgive her and it should have been kept as a private family matter. But, didn't this woman go out with David publicly to restaurants and local hotels and isn't that how everyone else knew before Shannon? I feel bad for the husband that his privacy has been violated but that is on his wife not Shannon. She never divulged the woman's name that I know of. 

On another note, I wonder if the other woman thought David was going to leave Shannon, and if she planned on leaving her husband and that's why she went out in public with him? I mean if you were just having a fling and you had no intention of leaving your spouse I would think you would be more discreet about it. 

I'm beginning to believe so considering the crazy lengths she went to.  David is worth 20 million according to sources, and Reed is worth maybe 6?  If money were a factor, I could see it from that perspective.

• Love 3

It's so sad reading of this.. I just wish we could see them put their marriage back together without exposing the daughters. However, at the same time, the daughters should be told that marriage isn't easy..that it's hard work...like a garden of sorts.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 5

Sad for her children, but I can't help but be happy if Reed dumps this vile bitch.

It's so sad reading of this.. I just wish we could see them put their marriage back together without exposing the daughters. However, at the same time, the daughters should be told that marriage isn't easy..that it's hard work...like a garden of sorts.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/09/forbidden-fruit-relevant-ashely-madison-real-housewives/

It is incredibly sad.

I like how they compared Nicole McMackin to the Alex character in Fatal Attraction ... a definite "bunny boiler." 

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 6

It occurred to me that if this woman went to the lengths of putting her child on the basket ball team David coaches, .....

.....recall last season of the show, when they showed Shannon helping the oldest daughter get ready for her trip to Italy and it was only David that was to accompany his daughter and her team on that trip ? And Shannon didn't go I guess to stay home with the other daughters and be available for the RHOC filming schedule.

That said, ...wonder if Nicole M went on that trip and if that was where the monkey business first began.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 5

Hmm...wonder if Nicole M went on that trip and if that was where the monkey business first began.

Shannon has said it started a day or two after she started filming the show. Which made me think this was either not his first affair or he is a passive aggressive dick (perhaps both), to start an affair when he knew the profile of his family was going to be raised.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

Well, well, well.

Fuck you "source" and Fuck Nicole. She was perfectly willing to Fuck David, you get what you give. Nicole has a career, Shannon does not, so let Shannon be employed by Bravo. It's not her fault she was asked to be on the RHOC while her husband snuck around to have an affair.

This is not Shannon's problem, it's Nicole's problem.

It occurred to me that if this woman went to the lengths of putting her child on the basket ball team David coaches, .....

.....recall last season of the show, when they showed Shannon helping the oldest daughter get ready for her trip to Italy and it was only David that was to accompany his daughter and her team on that trip ? And Shannon didn't go I guess to stay home with the other daughters and be available for the RHOC filming schedule.

That said, ...wonder if Nicole M went on that trip and if that was where the monkey business first began.

I was thinking the same thing! Nicole may have been one of the other parent chaperones and perhaps that factored in to why David went on the trip, not Shannon

• Love 6