Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

As much as Nicole says David stalked her, what about Nicole purposely getting her daughter on the same team the Beadors' daughter played on and on which David was the coach?  And what about her befriending Shannon and asking her about her family?  Something isn't right about someone who does things like that.  I can see why Shannon asked for the list of places Nicole and David had been too because she didn't want to take the chance of running into Nicole and/or the staff that may have served Nicole and David at one of their trysts.

At this point though, I think Shannon would do herself more good than harm if she just tries to get past it and ignores Nicole (I know---that's easy for me to say).

She probably will. It doesn't take much to toughen up and keep your family/marriage intact. It takes a whole lot more to get past a person that inserted themselves into your life, with less than honorable intentions.

• Love 4

As much as Nicole says David stalked her, what about Nicole purposely getting her daughter on the same team the Beadors' daughter played on and on which David was the coach?  And what about her befriending Shannon and asking her about her family?  Something isn't right about someone who does things like that.  I can see why Shannon asked for the list of places Nicole and David had been too because she didn't want to take the chance of running into Nicole and/or the staff that may have served Nicole and David at one of their trysts.

At this point though, I think Shannon would do herself more good than harm if she just tries to get past it and ignores Nicole (I know---that's easy for me to say).

In the WWHL interview, Shannon said the daughter was already on the team, before the affair started and that this Nicole was with a group of women, team moms, that heard Shannon talk about the show and her/their marriage, again BEFORE the affair started. Yes, Shannon also said that Nicole asked her questions about her marriage AFTER the affair began as well. I think Shannon tried to paint Nicole as some David/coach stalker at first then told the truth. That said, BOTH Nicole AND David were wrong, wrong, wrong.

• Love 11

Yeah, no. I have absolutely no emphathy for Nicole; she isn't the innocent here.  I don't have sympathy for people who break their marriage vows like this.

Reed is another story.  And I agree that Shannon needs to stop.

ETA:  David is no innocent either.  No double standard, anti-feminism here.

Agreed! NO empathy for a cheater, Nicole or David.

Nicole KNEW David and Shannon were on a reality show in their hometown. The reason why it is tabloid fodder is because their children are teammates, David was coach to a child of Nicole, Shannon was a fellow local mom, Nicole has friends in common with Heather Dubrow. The text at the luncheon from Nicole's friend is why Heather & Tamra found out who the other women was and Shannon just so happens to be on a reality show that features Heather along with other women in their area. The OC Register often does stories on the show, and of course tabloids were interested in the story.

It's like Jim said that he was told, they can't edit what you don't say. If he refrained from saying jerky things, he would have come off more likable. If Nicole wasn't interested in David, her family would not have been subjected to this circus.

• Love 6

In the WWHL interview, Shannon said the daughter was already on the team, before the affair started and that this Nicole was with a group of women, team moms, that heard Shannon talk about the show and her/their marriage, again BEFORE the affair started. Yes, Shannon also said that Nicole asked her questions about her marriage AFTER the affair began as well. I think Shannon tried to paint Nicole as some David/coach stalker at first then told the truth. That said, BOTH Nicole AND David were wrong, wrong, wrong.

This is such an important point, and folks that didn't see them on WWHL, but only heard Shannon's telling of the story, don't know the full truth of it. David said that they already knew this woman, that she was part of a social crowd they hung out with. He said that her daughter was already on the basketball team. This was before the show started, because as they have both said, the affair didn't begin until the day after they started filming. Shannon said that after filming started she was talking about the show, and about the other women, and that the topic of her marriage came up. Maybe the other woman was inquiring as to the state of her marriage, and maybe Shannon was just talking openly about what a shitty situation they were in, much like she did from the beginning on the show. There is zero question that it was shitty of this women to be talking to Shannon about her marriage after she began the affair with David. Beyond shitty. The fact is, however, she clearly didn't get her daughter on the team just because she wanted to get close to David. Shannon clearly tried to spin this all in a way to elicit the most possible degree of sympathy.

• Love 9

I'm just catching up on the football game drama. I have all the empathy in the world for Shannon and for Reed. I try to remember that the affair started right when she joined the show and I tend to believe that alot of what we saw this season was her way of justifying how cookoo birds she was last season, like she knew something was up and we heard that a lot. I wouldn't have gone about any of this like she did but I do know it is hard. I feel for her.

My partner /fiance of 7 years had an emotional/text thing go on with the biggest whore I've ever known. I knew her 15 years before he did and she's had multiple affairs with coworkers of ours. She hates me and always has and I was sure she'd try it with him when they got assigned together and sure as shit voila. I can't tell y'all how many people have told me how much they admire how I handled it. She tried to confront me twice and I wouldn't have it. But those people don't know how I lost my shit at home for 6 months. She even tried to confront me in a bar. She showed up at a work happy hour and ambushed me at the bathroom door. I walked by and she then told everyone there I assaulted her. People are insane. I only wish Shannon could hold it in. If she needs to come apart and be pissed then do it in private. The fact that bitch can't get to me has driven her crazy for years and even more so now. Less is more Shannon.

Edited by mjstrick
  • Love 10

I saw where Nicole made a statement and said that she regrets the affair with David; then Shannon said it’s the first time Nicole has shown remorse (like it was about time). I have to wonder if David showed remorse to Reed’s satisfaction.  I highly doubt it since David usually just sits there whenever Shannon is ranting about the affair or trying to convince everyone that their marriage is the best its ever been.  I don’t see him going on and on about how wonderful their marriage is.

I feel worse for Reed than I do for Shannon.  He and Nicole have chosen to quietly work on putting their marriage back together, and as he stated, they’re having a hard time moving on when the Beadors keep putting it out there in the media.  About time for Shannon to shut her big mouth because she’s just making herself look like a lunatic by making scenes like she did at the USC game.   Stop claiming you’re over something when you won’t shut up about it.

Not to be callous, but Nicole knew damn well that Shannon had started filing RHOC when she offered up her vajayjay to David. Plus, I've heard rumors that they're laying low waiting for the offers to come in, some even saying she wants to be on RHOC.  But, for now, I take everything I hear with a grain of salt.  

Bottom line, Nicole fucked up her family, not Shannon.  Shannon owes Nicole nothing and they have no right to make demands that she stop, so it's something Reed, unfortunately and undeservedly, has to deal wit

I guess you could call it paying the piper.

Having said all that, it took her well over a year to express even a modicum of remorse (and I'm not sure I believe it's sincere).  That sort of tells me what kind of woman she is.  I bet if she had sincerely apologized to Shannon at any point, things might have been different.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 10

I thought what the deal was is David attend a conference with Nicole and they struck up a conversation.  Her kid went on the team and at some point David and Nicole ended up out of town and banged.  I got the impression they first knew each other and circumstances led to the big bang.  If they started filming on October maybe it means the b-ball season started in September?  it would make sense David went away unaccompanied because Shannon was filming.

Not to be callous, but Nicole knew damn well that Shannon had started filing RHOC when she offered up her vajayjay to David. Plus, I've heard rumors that they're laying low waiting for the offers to come in, some even saying she wants to be on RHOC.  But, for now, I take everything I hear with a grain of salt.  

Bottom line, Nicole fucked up her family, not Shannon.  Shannon owes Nicole nothing and they have no right to make demands that she stop, so it's something Reed, unfortunately and undeservedly, has to deal with.

Exactly.  Reed has no basis to ask or tell the Beadors to leave them alone. If he wants to be left alone stay away from events the "television personality" is attending.  His wife engaged and apparently was quite chatty.  I guess all the secrets lie with Reed's sister.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

Bottom line, Nicole fucked up her family, not Shannon.  Shannon owes Nicole nothing and they have no right to make demands that she stop, so it's something Reed, unfortunately and undeservedly, has to deal wit

I guess you could call it paying the piper.

Having said all that, it took her well over a year to express even a modicum of remorse (and I'm not sure I believe it's sincere).  That sort of tells me what kind of woman she is.  I bet if she had sincerely apologized to Shannon at any point, things might have been different.

I can understand Shannon's anger/hurt BUT David slept with Nicole, only he owes her an apology, not Nicole IMO, she owes her apology to her husband/Reed. David "Fucked up" his family and Shannon just needs to "deal with" it/him and not expect Reed/Nicole to accommodate her any more than she does him. Reed is just as much a victim as Shannon is but I haven't heard that David has ever apologized to him and I have no doubts that Shannon would have told the world had he done so.

• Love 10

Exactly.  Reed has no basis to ask or tell the Beadors to leave them alone. If he wants to be left alone stay away from events the "television personality" is attending.  His wife engaged and apparently was quite chatty.  I guess all the secrets lie with Reed's sister.

Well, Nicole could always go the way of Shannon and share with the world, via interviews with the press/media, all the pillow talk David did about Shannon and their marriage. OR Reed can go on and on about the damage David did to his marriage/family and how David persued his wife and wanted her to marry him in the press. So far, the only ones trying to put this nasty business behind them are Reed/Nicole IMO. Shannon wants to keep it in the forefront and not allow anyone to really heal/move on. Maybe Shannon/David could stay home and away from any event Reed/Nicole might attend if she really doesn't want to see Nicole BUT we already know that Shannon DOES want to see/run into her in public. IMO of course.

• Love 7

I thought what the deal was is David attend a conference with Nicole and they struck up a conversation.  Her kid went on the team and at some point David and Nicole ended up out of town and banged.  I got the impression they first knew each other and circumstances led to the big bang.  If they started filming on October maybe it means the b-ball season started in September?  it would make sense David went away unaccompanied because Shannon was filming.

Why  is the 'television personality' more entitled?  Shannon is the one who made this a 'story'.  She confronted Nicole at an event where Nicole and Reed were just as entitle to be at as much as Shannon and David.  If Shannon kept her mouth shut, no one would have even would have known about it.  

• Love 9

Why  is the 'television personality' more entitled?  Shannon is the one who made this a 'story'.  She confronted Nicole at an event where Nicole and Reed were just as entitle to be at as much as Shannon and David.  If Shannon kept her mouth shut, no one would have even would have known about it.  

I never said anyone was entitled.  If you want to lay low or not have attention drawn to yourself don't go where the Beadors are and  don't bitch when the inevitable happens.  Nicole telling Shannon to get fucked was not really a good idea.  Reed and Nicole can keep going to events where the Beadors are and because of Shannon public persona they will run the risk of unwanted attention.  It is not a case of entitlement it is called "discretion is the better part of valor".  I believe it was Nicole faction that contacted E and pretty much added a few twists.  There is a story and it would not have been reported without Shannon's notoriety. 

• Love 5

I never said anyone was entitled.  If you want to lay low or not have attention drawn to yourself don't go where the Beadors are and  don't bitch when the inevitable happens.  Nicole telling Shannon to get fucked was not really a good idea.  Reed and Nicole can keep going to events where the Beadors are and because of Shannon public persona they will run the risk of unwanted attention.  It is not a case of entitlement it is called "discretion is the better part of valor".  I believe it was Nicole faction that contacted E and pretty much added a few twists.  There is a story and it would not have been reported without Shannon's notoriety. 

Not buying it.  Shannon confronting Nicole wasn't a good idea.  Shannon should have kept her mouth shut.  She and David are no more entitled to be there than Nicole and Reed and that's the point and Shannon creating a scene is the only reason why any attention was given.  If 'discretion is the better part of valor' then it falls on Shannon, not Nicole.  But then again, Shannon obviously wanted attention.  Bottom line is the fault lies with Shannon IMO, not Nicole or her husband in this situation.

We don't know who contacted E. 

• Love 8

Not buying it.  Shannon confronting Nicole wasn't a good idea.  Shannon should have kept her mouth shut.  She and David are no more entitled to be there than Nicole and Reed and that's the point and Shannon creating a scene is the only reason why any attention was given.  If 'discretion is the better part of valor' then it falls on Shannon, not Nicole.  But then again, Shannon obviously wanted attention.  Bottom line is the fault lies with Shannon IMO, not Nicole or her husband in this situation.

We don't know who contacted E. 

It isn't about fault.  It is about putting yourself in a situation that draws attention to yourself.  I guarantee for the final two games there will be press scoping out the seats to see if there is any interaction.  Further guess regardless of what happens if Nicole and Reed are there Radar On Line will run a story claiming there was some sort of situation.  If there is a situation it will be big news again. I just don't think you can ask for privacy and put yourself back oncenter stage.

If I don't want to be bothered by the obnoxious people in the season ticket seats behind me I can do one of three things, ask to have my seats changed, stay home watch the game on TV or go. be uncomfortable and subject myself to press scrutiny.  It reminds me of Jim Edmonds saying he didn't want Shannon at his house he was uncertain of her behavior.  I didn't think it was right but he felt her stomping off in Napa had a danger of reoccurring.  Jim had control of the situation in his house and although it meant that there was probably far less attention to the event because the cast moved on elsewhere and he risked having the entire cast reject Meghan he chose the unpopular path.  (There was also the idea that the charity wasn't too keen on the idea of shunning a supporter.)

I personally don't think that the incident was all that noteworthy.  The incident in the tunnel had to come from someone pretty near the two of them, coupled with the original false story of Shannon screaming it at warm ups (they weren't in the stadium at the time) so the only truly public shout out was the one in the stands.  Had it been you or me yelling it no attention would be paid.  So sympathetic factions on both sides had to have "leaked" the story.  It just seems the one leaked to E was very pro-Nicole, the one to US Magazine more pro-Shannon.  Eventually Shannon was quoted and I believe Nicole didn't dispute her account.

• Love 4

If I don't want to be bothered by the obnoxious people in the season ticket seats behind me I can do one of three things, ask to have my seats changed, stay home watch the game on TV or go. be uncomfortable and subject myself to press scrutiny.  It reminds me of Jim Edmonds saying he didn't want Shannon at his house he was uncertain of her behavior.  I didn't think it was right but he felt her stomping off in Napa had a danger of reoccurring.  Jim had control of the situation in his house and although it meant that there was probably far less attention to the event because the cast moved on elsewhere and he risked having the entire cast reject Meghan he chose the unpopular path.  (There was also the idea that the charity wasn't too keen on the idea of shunning a supporter.)

OR go with the option of having security tell Shannon in no uncertain terms that her foolishness isn't welcomed in the venue and that her ass will be tossed out if she causes another scene. The McMackins shouldn't have to go into hiding forfeiting relatively expensive season tickets just to avoid Shannon. That is rewarding bad behavior. If Shannon can't control herself in public places, she needs to stay at home and pass her time giving herself enemas.
  • Love 5

I never said anyone was entitled. If you want to lay low or not have attention drawn to yourself don't go where the Beadors are and don't bitch when the inevitable happens. Nicole telling Shannon to get fucked was not really a good idea. Reed and Nicole can keep going to events where the Beadors are and because of Shannon public persona they will run the risk of unwanted attention. It is not a case of entitlement it is called "discretion is the better part of valor". I believe it was Nicole faction that contacted E and pretty much added a few twists. There is a story and it would not have been reported without Shannon's notoriety.

Zoeysmom, what's this tidbit about Reed's sister?!

This is the issue for Reed and his children. His wife had an affair with someone who participates on a reality show. If Nicole stepped out with some other Joe Schmo, while it may still be fodder for the OC Register given their position in the community, there wouldn't be the pursuit of the rag mags.

She knowingly had an affair with someone on reality TV. DUH. Of course, vultures will be hoping to scoop some drama. This is the aftermath. Just like Brandi and Leann as another poster already mentioned up thread. This happened to Gretchen's boyfriends Jeff's family as well. If Eddie, Terry or Jim had an affair does everyone here think that we would not hear anything about the other woman? Does anyone think Tamrat wouldn't go after the other woman? Does anyone think women like Tamrat or Vicki would not insult the other woman if given the opportunity?

Is it "fair" that they are subjected to this? I don't know. I typically have no empathy for married people that lie and cheat. Nicole and David are to blame. Shannon may be unglued but again, that's a chance you take in this type of dalliance. David is just luckier because Reed is private, in a high profile business in the OC, he wants it all to disappear and is not the one on TV.

We don't know the whole truth. Yes, Shannon doesn't always handle these situations well. Huge understatement!! How do we know Nicole isn't needling Shannon? Unless you are an eyewitness to each situation it's hard to judge who the instigator is here. Maybe we don't hear about Shannon's early adulthood because she was locked up in a mental institution.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 4

It isn't about fault.  It is about putting yourself in a situation that draws attention to yourself.  I guarantee for the final two games there will be press scoping out the seats to see if there is any interaction.  Further guess regardless of what happens if Nicole and Reed are there Radar On Line will run a story claiming there was some sort of situation.  If there is a situation it will be big news again. I just don't think you can ask for privacy and put yourself back oncenter stage.

I personally don't think that the incident was all that noteworthy.  The incident in the tunnel had to come from someone pretty near the two of them, coupled with the original false story of Shannon screaming it at warm ups (they weren't in the stadium at the time) so the only truly public shout out was the one in the stands.  Had it been you or me yelling it no attention would be paid.  So sympathetic factions on both sides had to have "leaked" the story.  It just seems the one leaked to E was very pro-Nicole, the one to US Magazine more pro-Shannon.  Eventually Shannon was quoted and I believe Nicole didn't dispute her account.

If this incident wasn't 'all that noteworthy,' why in the everloving lovemaking is Shannon damn near twisting an ankle to drag David before television cameras to 'set the story straight' and doing the same on her social media accounts?  The 'television personality' is the one treating it as serious more than any person on this thread and is in fact selling this like the rent is late, putting herself, her bewildered-assed looking cheating slore husband and family on camera and even pursuing interviews off-season, on camera, like her name is Hillary Rodham Clinton.  I don't get it.

ETA: here's the thing, the heart of the heart that I think we are all, whatever we think, trying to not write down.  This is a David and Shannon problem.  I truly feel for Shannon.  I think maybe they could fix this but David is a blank and there's a reason most react to seeing him with, 'he wants out.'  He just gives off massive vibes with how he looks, how he communicates, the birthday scene this year, the tidbits they NEVER should've shared (fucking his mistress on Shannon's 50th, giving his wedding ring to his daughter, actually leaving whereas his mistress did not).  All of this 'burn the witch' shit is just - I mean, it's done.  Nicole did a terrible thing to Shannon, and especially to Reed and her children.  But it's not a literal crime, and she and her family are not on house arrest or precluded from living their lives exactly as before if Shannon/David have that right too.  Ridiculous IMO to assert otherwise.  The discussion is as it is because Shannon is insisting 'happy, never better, David, LOOK AT HER AND SEE HOW MUCH BETTER I AM!' -- and for that last part, we (mostly women from what I gather here) know that that's...not good, because from how David acts and how he acted, having a LONG-assed affair, if he's looking at her, we all think somewhere in our hearts, it's because he wishes he were with her.  And all this <----- shit is a miserable thing to witness, even if you aren't Shannon or her loved ones.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 8

This is the issue for Reed and his children. His wife had an affair with someone who participates on a reality show. If Nicole stepped out with some other Joe Schmo, while it may still be fodder for the OC Register given their position in the community, there wouldn't be the pursuit of the rag mags.

She knowingly had an affair with someone on reality TV. DUH. Of course, vultures will be hoping to scoop some drama. This is the aftermath. Just like Brandi and Leann as another poster already mentioned up thread. This happened to Gretchen's boyfriends Jeff's family as well. If Eddie, Terry or Jim had an affair does everyone here think that we would not hear anything about the other woman? Does anyone think Tamrat wouldn't go after the other woman? Does anyone think women like Tamrat or Vicki would not insult the other woman if given the opportunity?

Is it "fair" that they are subjected to this? I don't know. I typically have no empathy for married people that lie and cheat. Nicole and David are to blame. Shannon may be unglued but again, that's a chance you take in this type of dalliance. David is just luckier because Reed is private, in a high profile business in the OC, he wants it all to disappear and is not the one on TV.

We don't know the whole truth. Yes, Shannon doesn't always handle these situations well. Huge understatement!! How do we know Nicole isn't needling Shannon? Unless you are an eyewitness to each situation it's hard to judge who the instigator is here. Maybe we don't hear about Shannon's early adulthood because she was locked up in a mental institution.

That's actually crossed my mind, too.

OR go with the option of having security tell Shannon in no uncertain terms that her foolishness isn't welcomed in the venue and that her ass will be tossed out if she causes another scene. The McMackins shouldn't have to go into hiding forfeiting relatively expensive season tickets just to avoid Shannon. That is rewarding bad behavior. If Shannon can't control herself in public places, she needs to stay at home and pass her time giving herself enemas.

Security has no ability or right to infringe on free speech. You do understand this happened at a football game and not the opera.  This is a venue that encourages noise.This isn't like Shannon yelled "fire" in a crowded theatre.  There was no scene, there was a shout out in front of the stands.  There was no riot or physical contact.  I have been to many a football game and there are profanities.  This was not some out of control banshee rant-it was a shout out.  It would have never been mentioned had some by stander decided to contact the media.

How is changing your seats forfeiting expense season tickets-which could also be sold.

• Love 3

Security has no ability or right to infringe on free speech. You do understand this happened at a football game and not the opera.  This is a venue that encourages noise.This isn't like Shannon yelled "fire" in a crowded theatre.  There was no scene, there was a shout out in front of the stands.  There was no riot or physical contact.  I have been to many a football game and there are profanities.  This was not some out of control banshee rant-it was a shout out.  It would have never been mentioned had some by stander decided to contact the media.

How is changing your seats forfeiting expense season tickets-which could also be sold.

If someone is screaming obscenities and pointing at you, you most definitely CAN get security to step in.  I've been to NFL games and they don't put up with that shit because it can escalate to physical violence.  You act as if you are the only person who has gone to a football game before.

The sister in law of one of the people sitting next to Shannon, mentioned once again asking Nicole's SIL.  The SIL is a neighbor of Shannon's and president of the family company where Reed works.  This is the second unrelated mention of the SIL-either she was at Heather's luncheon and was the one texting or she has made some disparaging remarks about Nicole.

Shannon said something stupid like, " you have a lot of nerve being here," and Nicole said, "fuck you," so Nicole has her fair share of responsibility.  She could have walked away.    

I don't think there is really any evidence to indicate Shannon has been institutionalized.  I am sure if she had been she would have told us by now.  If she was mentally ill does that make her less believable? 

• Love 2

If someone is screaming obscenities and pointing at you, you most definitely CAN get security to step in.  I've been to NFL games and they don't put up with that shit because it can escalate to physical violence.  You act as if you are the only person who has gone to a football game before.

Shannon wasn't the one screaming obscenities that would be Nicole.  What you are saying and please correct me if I am wrong, is that prior to the game security can go over and tell Shannon she is not to yell-at a football game, no less?  I am not the only person who has been to a football game.  You just aren't applying the facts-even the questionable facts to the situation.  It was a one sentence shout out.  Security can't pre-emptily decide to start singling people out because some one thinks they might get embarrass someone else.

Again it was not a violent statement.  Hurt feelings aren't actionable-either in college ball or the NFL.

• Love 1

Shannon wasn't the one screaming obscenities that would be Nicole.  What you are saying and please correct me if I am wrong, is that prior to the game security can go over and tell Shannon she is not to yell-at a football game, no less?  I am not the only person who has been to a football game.  You just aren't applying the facts-even the questionable facts to the situation.  It was a one sentence shout out.  Security can't pre-emptily decide to start singling people out because some one thinks they might get embarrass someone else.

Again it was not a violent statement.  Hurt feelings aren't actionable-either in college ball or the NFL.

No, that isn't what I am saying.  It has already been publicized that Shannon started shit with the McMackins so they can call up the stadium before the next game that they attend and let them know that they do not want to be harassed (which is what Shannon did) at their seats.  If they see the Beadors there at that game, they then can go to security and let them know that they are there and to speak with them.  Security will do that for season ticket holders.  You seem to think that a football game means that you can harass people without repercussion just because people are cheering.  Would it embarrass Shannon?  I doubt it since she isn't embarrassed by her actions now.

The sister in law of one of the people sitting next to Shannon, mentioned once again asking Nicole's SIL. The SIL is a neighbor of Shannon's and president of the family company where Reed works. This is the second unrelated mention of the SIL-either she was at Heather's luncheon and was the one texting or she has made some disparaging remarks about Nicole.

Shannon said something stupid like, " you have a lot of nerve being here," and Nicole said, "fuck you," so Nicole has her fair share of responsibility. She could have walked away.

I don't think there is really any evidence to indicate Shannon has been institutionalized. I am sure if she had been she would have told us by now. If she was mentally ill does that make her less believable?

Thanks Zoeysmom. I didn't quite catch the meaning of Nikki's comments about Cindy McMackin.

I was just joking about Shannon. Yes, she's a bit nutty, perhaps somewhat eccentric. I like her quirkiness.

I don't care what any of these ladies did before the show began. I did bring up Meghan's, ONLY because Bravo kept publicizing Meghan as already being on reality TV and mentioning Say Yes To The Dress, but Bravo and all other media were not mentioning she was on a full on reality show, Resale Royalty. It seemed as if they were trying to hide that job by mentioning her guest spot but not a whole season on a reality show. I thought that was odd.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 1

If this incident wasn't 'all that noteworthy,' why in the everloving lovemaking is Shannon damn near twisting an ankle to drag David before television cameras to 'set the story straight' and doing the same on her social media accounts?  The 'television personality' is the one treating it as serious more than any person on this thread and is in fact selling this like the rent is late, putting herself, her bewildered-assed looking cheating slore husband and family on camera and even pursuing interviews off-season, on camera, like her name is Hillary Rodham Clinton.  I don't get it.

I don't think it was a big noteworthy incident and Shannon probably doesn't either. However, Reed and/or Nicole put out contradictory comments. Shannon was responding because she felt she was correcting the record. If she ignored it, most people would assume Shanon was the only aggressor and Nicole didn't react or reciprocate insults.

• Love 3

I don't think it was a big noteworthy incident and Shannon probably doesn't either. However, Reed and/or Nicole put out contradictory comments. Shannon was responding because she felt she was correcting the record. If she ignored it, most people would assume Shanon was the only aggressor and Nicole didn't react or reciprocate insults.

Wasn't the first story about how Nicole "flaunted" herself in front of Shannon though?  Shortly after that, the other version of the story came out?

• Love 1

No, that isn't what I am saying.  It has already been publicized that Shannon started shit with the McMackins so they can call up the stadium before the next game that they attend and let them know that they do not want to be harassed (which is what Shannon did) at their seats.  If they see the Beadors there at that game, they then can go to security and let them know that they are there and to speak with them.  Security will do that for season ticket holders.  You seem to think that a football game means that you can harass people without repercussion just because people are cheering.  Would it embarrass Shannon?  I doubt it since she isn't embarrassed by her actions now.

First off Shannon and David have had the same seats for 10 years.   So the playing field is level on that account. My guess is security is going to mess with the people with money period.  Did I mention last week David and Shannon were on the team plane when the went back to play Notre Dame?  Do you really think anyone is going to risk alienating really, really big boosters over a stupid comment?  Nicole can go to security all she wants and ask them to speak with the Beaqdors, and after a hearty round of laughter from security and being shown the door Nicole can go take a seat.  Security will not tell someone they can't say something unless it inspires violence or is blatantly obscene. It is a First Amendment right. They weren't harassed in their seats. They met up at the entrance/exit to the tunnel, Shanna said, "you have a lot of nerve being here," Nicole swore at her.  As they passed the in front of the seat section (to go up the stairs to their respective seats) is when Shannon made her statement of fact.  It wasn't defaming or threatening.  Embarrassing someone is not illegal.

You seem to not really grasp what harassing behavior is.  Nothing either party said rose to the level of harassment.  Nicole can't dictate what comes out of Shannon's mouth and Shannon can dictate what comes out of Nicole's mouth. And security can't order either one of them to stop.  I have never said you can go to a football game and harass people. I do think you can let a one sentence, not threatening, not obscene comment rip without repercussions.  There really is not any such thing as the manners police.

• Love 5

No one knows who put out the first story but we do know that Shannon did the second story. In BOTH accounts, Shannon was the instigator, NOT Nicole. Also, If Shannon didn't think the encounter was "noteworthy" she would NOT have been tweeting about it at the game nor would she have given an interview with a major gossip program (E) like she in fact did. For someone that keeps claiming to be in a better place, that her marriage is better than ever, (something she also claimed at last years reunion BEFORE she found out David was cheating) and that she is DONE talking about the affair, she sure as heck sounds/looks like the exact opposite IMO.

• Love 2

Wasn't the first story about how Nicole "flaunted" herself in front of Shannon though?  Shortly after that, the other version of the story came out?

This was a ridiculous incident. Shannon/David, friends have her version, Nicole/Reed have their side. I'm betting the truth is somewhere in between. There's never a darn unedited video to show us what actually took place at the game.

The only thing that strikes me, is if people didn't do such stupid things, we wouldn't have any gossip for HW forum fodder.

• Love 3

Thanks Zoeysmom. I didn't quite catch the meaning of Nikki's comments about Cindy McMackin.

I was just joking about Shannon. Yes, she's a bit nutty, perhaps somewhat eccentric. I like her quirkiness.

I don't care what any of these ladies did before the show began. I did bring up Meghan's, ONLY because Bravo kept publicizing Meghan as already being on reality TV and mentioning Say Yes To The Dress, but Bravo and all other media were not mentioning she was on a full on reality show, Resale Royalty. It seemed as if they were trying to hide that job by mentioning her guest spot but not a whole season on a reality show. I thought that was odd.

Was Meghan any good on the show?  I wonder because from time to time there are reports of other reality TV people trying to break into RH gigs and routinely they are turned down.  So I am curious if Meghan really saw marry Jim as a chance at the big time. 

This was a ridiculous incident. Shannon/David, friends have her version, Nicole/Reed have their side. I'm betting the truth is somewhere in between. There's never a darn unedited video to show us what actually took place at the game.

The only thing that strikes me, is if people didn't do such stupid things, we wouldn't have any gossip for HW forum fodder.

Here is rather funny fan observation:  http://realmrhousewife.com/2015/10/27/shannon-beadors-mistress-confrontation-backed-by-fan/  Funny in that instead of saying Fight on Trojans-he keeps saying fight on and we support you and David but this is a totally unbiased account.

• Love 1

First off Shannon and David have had the same seats for 10 years.   So the playing field is level on that account. My guess is security is going to mess with the people with money period.  Did I mention last week David and Shannon were on the team plane when the went back to play Notre Dame?  Do you really think anyone is going to risk alienating really, really big boosters over a stupid comment?  Nicole can go to security all she wants and ask them to speak with the Beaqdors, and after a hearty round of laughter from security and being shown the door Nicole can go take a seat.  Security will not tell someone they can't say something unless it inspires violence or is blatantly obscene. It is a First Amendment right. They weren't harassed in their seats. They met up at the entrance/exit to the tunnel, Shanna said, "you have a lot of nerve being here," Nicole swore at her.  As they passed the in front of the seat section (to go up the stairs to their respective seats) is when Shannon made her statement of fact.  It wasn't defaming or threatening.  Embarrassing someone is not illegal.

You seem to not really grasp what harassing behavior is.  Nothing either party said rose to the level of harassment.  Nicole can't dictate what comes out of Shannon's mouth and Shannon can dictate what comes out of Nicole's mouth. And security can't order either one of them to stop.  I have never said you can go to a football game and harass people. I do think you can let a one sentence, not threatening, not obscene comment rip without repercussions.  There really is not any such thing as the manners police.

Look, every major stadium I have gone to whether it was football, baseball or basketball, there are signs outlining proper conduct and it includes being respectful of other patrons. Jumping up and screaming "This is the woman who slept with my husband!!!" repeatedly and pointing IS harassment. If a dude was screaming "Show me your tits!" and was pointing at you repeatedly, you would have every right to get security to toss him out. Trying to minimize her actions as just "embarrassing" the McMackins is simply not acceptable to me. YOU may act like that in public or meekly accept crap like that but I don't.

PS: I don't give two craps that the Beadors were on some plane with the team. So because someone has money, they can harass folks without consequences? I think not.

• Love 6

Was Meghan any good on the show? I wonder because from time to time there are reports of other reality TV people trying to break into RH gigs and routinely they are turned down. So I am curious if Meghan really saw marry Jim as a chance at the big time.

I didn't have much of an opinion about Meghan on that show. The ladies who owned/ran the consignment store seemed to like her. There was an episode where one of the owners had to discuss her skipping out of some promotional event at the last minute, with Meghan giving short notice that she wasn't going to be present when they needed most of the employees on deck. She was just the young salesgirl on the show.

I thought it was odd that someone claiming to be employed as a profitable Pharma sales rep/background was in fact most recently employed by a consignment shop just prior to her gig on RHOC. It made me think by publicizing her guest shot on SYTTD and ignoring her role on another Reality show that it was done to make it seem like she didn't already have any designs to be a reality TV personality. Maybe it didn't seem she was authentic? That's the way I took it when she was suddenly cast on a show as a HW on OC when she barely lived there for a hot minute.

The Style Network went off the air, along with it went Resale Royalty, Jerseylicious, Big Rich Texas, Tia and Tamara, Guiliana & Bill...

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 1

Here is rather funny fan observation:  http://realmrhousewife.com/2015/10/27/shannon-beadors-mistress-confrontation-backed-by-fan/  Funny in that instead of saying Fight on Trojans-he keeps saying fight on and we support you and David but this is a totally unbiased account.

LOL, That "fan"/guy is supporting Shannon because Shannon said she/David are boosters, he says he has NO interest in the HW show, just the school FB boosters, AND the guy did NOT witness what happened in the tunnel, he only saw Shannon yell to the crowd that Nicole slept with David. LOL

• Love 1

Not to be callous, but Nicole knew damn well that Shannon had started filing RHOC when she offered up her vajayjay to David. Plus, I've heard rumors that they're laying low waiting for the offers to come in, some even saying she wants to be on RHOC.  But, for now, I take everything I hear with a grain of salt. 

Bottom line, Nicole fucked up her family, not Shannon.  Shannon owes Nicole nothing and they have no right to make demands that she stop, so it's something Reed, unfortunately and undeservedly, has to deal with.

Since you quoted my post, I never said Shannon owes Nicole anything.  I have no sympathy for Nicole, but as I stated, I do feel sorry for Reed.  He and Nicole are working on their problems quietly and privately, while Shannon is keeping the affair out there in the media every chance she gets.  That’s what makes me believe that she’s never going to forgive David and never going to stop punishing him.  For all of her talk about how wonderful their marriage now is, I don’t believe it for a minute.

Since Shannon is determined to continue trashing Nicole every chance she gets, maybe Reed should start trashing David in the media.  IMO, he’s handling the situation in a much classier manner than Shannon.  And as for Nicole apologizing to Shannon, that rarely happens in cases like these.  David and Nicole broke their vows to their spouses and those are the ones they have to make it up to.

Reed has no basis to ask the Beadors to leave them alone, but Shannon can tell Nicole that she has no right being at the same college football game?  As I've said before, its time for Shannon to shut her big mouth and spend some time working on that marriage she’s so desperately trying to convince everyone is so perfect.

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 6

LOL, That "fan"/guy is supporting Shannon because Shannon said she/David are boosters, he says he has NO interest in the HW show, just the school FB boosters, AND the guy did NOT witness what happened in the tunnel, he only saw Shannon yell to the crowd that Nicole slept with David. LOL

He didn't even see it.  I thought it was funny because he has no interest in the RHOC but posted a picture of he and Shannon at the Stanford game.  The auther also called him with a female pronoun.  Some people and their moment of fame. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

Since Shannon is determined to continue trashing Nicole every chance she gets, maybe Reed should start trashing David in the media.  IMO, he’s handling the situation in a much classier manner than Shannon.  And as for Nicole apologizing to Shannon, that rarely happens in cases like these.  David and Nicole broke their vows to their spouses and those are the ones they have to make it up to.

David has apologized to Shannon and she still treats him like crap so I don't see the point of Nicole apologizing anyway. Shannon needs to get some therapy and move on with her life....as a single woman.
  • Love 3

Since you quoted my post, I never said Shannon owes Nicole anything.  I have no sympathy for Nicole, but as I stated, I do feel sorry for Reed.  He and Nicole are working on their problems quietly and privately, while Shannon is keeping the affair out there in the media every chance she gets.  That’s what makes me believe that she’s never going to forgive David and never going to stop punishing him.  For all of her talk about how wonderful their marriage now is, I don’t believe it for a minute.

Reed has no basis to ask the Beadors to leave them alone, but Shannon can tell Nicole that she has no right being at the same college football game?  As I've said before, its time for Shannon to shut her big mouth and spend some time working on that marriage she’s so desperately trying to convince everyone is so perfect.

I don't think being angry with Nicole means they aren't working on their marriage anymore than assuming the very private (make statements to the press) MacMackins aren't working on their marriage.   I do think it is a lot to ask for Shannon to stop mentioning the affair on the show she works on.  I also agree it stupid for Shannon to crack wise about the woman attending the game. I suppose one can ask for anything but I can't see Bravo backing down.  It was a dumb, dumb thing for Nicole to do if she and her family value privacy.  The woman's name has never come out of Shannon's mouth on the show.  I don't even believe Beadors confirmed her as the other woman when it made it to mainstream media.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I don't think being angry with Nicole means they aren't working on their marriage anymore than assuming the very private (make statements to the press) MacMackins aren't working on their marriage.   

Have the MacMackins made more than the one statement after Shannon screamed and pointed at Nicole at the USC game? I thought that that was the only one.

• Love 3

Have the MacMackins made more than the one statement after Shannon screamed and pointed at Nicole at the USC game? I thought that that was the only one.

As far as I know it was just the one statement. Which I assume they would feel they would have to after such a public display from Shannon. When I say public display, I am not talking about what happened at the game. i am talking about the tweeting and instagram posts and interview Shannon gave. They never even confirmed or denied the affair when mainstream media started picking it up, so I do think they planned to simply handle this privately - which is what most non Reality TV people would do. But, I think Shannon kind of forced their hand and that is why they issued the statement. Haven't seen any other interviews or anything else from them about it. 

• Love 12

I agree, MatildaMoody, the MacMackins have only made the one statement, and only in response to Shannon’s behavior at the USC game.  If she hadn’t made an ass of herself trying to embarrass them, they probably wouldn’t have said anything.  I know I’d have a hard time keeping my mouth shut after listening to that harpy continually talking about the affair that she has supposedly forgiven David for.

• Love 4

Was Meghan any good on the show?  I wonder because from time to time there are reports of other reality TV people trying to break into RH gigs and routinely they are turned down.  So I am curious if Meghan really saw marry Jim as a chance at the big time.

I'm actually a bit confused by Jim's participation with this show in the first place. He was signed up with his second wife but never appeared on the show but for Heather's new home hootenanny. Then he shows up with third wife, Meghan. It seems like Meghan may have been using Jim as much as he uses her to be on the show. The whole story of him being signed on two times is just odd considering he rather dislikes the disruption.
  • Love 3

I literally do not understand how Shannon and David granting an interview about this to 'correct the record' is not proof positive that she, SHANNON, made this into an event, along with her talking about it on social media.

• Love 6

I was joking.

I was trying to make fun of the absurdity of it all.

But, I would like to submit for everyone's consideration, if Shannon does show up here, we don't let her participate unless she coughs up a resume, at least 50 references, 1,000 written recommendations, and at least 80 curriculum vitaes.

Did I forget anything?

A note from her Mother.  (like Juan Epstein).

• Love 4

I literally do not understand how Shannon and David granting an interview about this to 'correct the record' is not proof positive that she, SHANNON, made this into an event, along with her talking about it on social media.

Shannon was tweeting about it during the game and she knows that the media/bloggers/tabloids read most if not all of the HW twitter accounts. Shannon wanted this public knowledge, she wanted to get as much press as she could, otherwise she would not have confronted Nicole at the game and then tweeted about it and she would NOT have given the E interview.

• Love 6

Shannon was tweeting about it during the game and she knows that the media/bloggers/tabloids read most if not all of the HW twitter accounts. Shannon wanted this public knowledge, she wanted to get as much press as she could, otherwise she would not have confronted Nicole at the game and then tweeted about it and she would NOT have given the E interview.

This is what Shannon tweeted:  https://instagram.com/p/9PUVVoj3Lm/  Absolutely no mention of the incident.

First there was this report from US Magazine:  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-shannon-beador-gets-in-fight-with-husband-davids-mistress-20152510  No direct quotes from Shannon or Nicole-only eyewitnesses.

Then this from E news: http://www.eonline.com/news/710141/real-housewives-of-orange-country-s-shannon-beador-gets-in-altercation-with-husband-s-ex-mistress-at-usc-football-game

Then there was the MacMakin statement:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/27/nicole-mcmackin-david-beadors-former-mistress-breaks-silence/  The macMackin statemenr was to Entertainment Tonight not E News

Finally the Shannon clears things up statement:  http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-orange-county-shannon-beador?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

So there you have it.  Shannon gave a statement, MacMackins made a statement based on stories submitted by eye witnesses-one of which didn't even have Shannon in the stadium at the right time.  In no way did Shannon's tweet cause the press attention.  It was the witnesses who dropped a dime.

• Love 4