Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: Lord Disick Returns

• Start Topic

The family celebrate MJ's birthday in San Diego, but can't escape the drama when Rob doesn't show up for the party and can't be found after a fight with Chyna. Meanwhile, Scott resurrects "Lord Disick" after much prodding from the Kardashians; and Kim finds doing North's hair a struggle.

• Love 1

I guess Larsa is hanging around Kim cause her marriage is on the rocks. 

Why waste time on Rob? He's a big guy, but there are plenty of guys way bigger than him who dress well and look good. There are many stores that cater to big men and he can afford to have his clothing custom made, so it's clearly not an issue of options, he just doesn't want to participate. So leave him the fuck alone. Stop pushing him and let whatever crap he pulls roll off their back. Don't give him any attention. Let Chyna figure out how she's going to deal with this mess she helped create. 

• Love 6

North has no clue at all who Rob is.  She walked past & looked at him like a stranger.

Nobody in this family does their own hair, they have hair and makeup people with them 24/7 so I hardly doubt Kim needs to learn a thing about doing Norht's hair. 

I love that Scott is so self aware, his comment on how how Lord was annoying and partying all the time, but if you want him back....LOL I'll be outlandish and bring him back. 

Why are they acting like Scott wasn't on the family trip with Kourtney & kids when there's pictures out there of them on the trip together? 

"My boys are going to Vegas." Since when does Rob interact with his friends? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

North has no clue at all who Rob is.  She walked past & looked at him like a stranger.

Nobody in this family does their own hair, they have hair and makeup people with them 24/7 so I hardly doubt Kim needs to learn a thing about doing Norht's hair. 

I love that Scott is so self aware, his comment on how how Lord was annoying and partying all the time, but if you want him back....LOL I'll be outlandish and bring him back. 

Why are they acting like Scott wasn't on the family trip with Kourtney & kids when there's pictures out there of them on the trip together? 

Maybe the boys he was talking about are his balls?

If I were the family, I'd ignore him. Block his calls etc. He's playing a game with you all. And loving it.

• Love 2

Rob just didn't want to go and it's easy ft him to put blame elsewhere, like his weight or BC. I'm now rethinking a lot of w hat I thought when I had empathy for him and felt for him. 

Kendall made an appearance! But Kylie isMIA still. whatever.

Scott is the best. 

I don't believe Kim does North's hair.

• Love 2

I can not stand Rob anymore, he is such a whiney asshole. He won't stop whining about how he hates wearing the same thing all the time, but he won't wear anything else. I would say Chyna needs to walk away now, but she won't have to, Rob won't be sticking around because he won't "feel comfortable in his own skin". I'm sure he'll think of some excuse why he can't be around his kid, maybe he won't feel comfortable wearing the same clothes around her all the time.

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Maybe the boys he was talking about are his balls?

I don't think the little weasel has any.

• Love 2

Scott is now sober and trying to be a good father and partner to Kourtney, and has begun the process of putting his demons behind him and moving on with his life as a grown man.  So naturally, Kris and Khloe want to dredge up his over-the-top Lord Disick persona because they think Scott is too boring and dull?!  These people have to be pulling our collective legs.  This cannot be for real.  It's like they WANT him to start partying and messing up again because - I don't know, they need another storyline?  This family is so.....I don't have the words anymore.  Stupid and vapid doesn't begin to cover it.

A segment where Kim learns to braid hair?  Wow.  Riveting.

At the end of the show when Rob and Khloe were walking away and her shirt was pulled up might have been the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on this show, and that's saying something.

Good thing we have Kim's robbery and subsequent withdrawal from social media to jack up the ratings for next season.  Without that, the show would surely be over.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 8

Rob doesn't want to look good, he just wants to be comfortable and he finally just came right out and said it. I know a guy even more overweight than Rob and this guy always dresses nice and doesn't need a high end stylist to get nice plus size clothing.

Kim hit the nail on the head when she said she thinks he enjoys playing this game when he constantly blocks everyone and makes them worry. IMO the only reason they seem to be trying to make some type of effort with him though is because an innocent baby is going to be part of this mess soon.

• Love 3

The one thing Rob says that makes me think he does have some sort of emotional issue is that "even when I was in the best shape of my life,  I never felt comfortable"  I really do think he could benefit from some sort of therapy. BUT, that said :

His behavior is intolerable towards his family, but they continue to allow it and in some ways almost encourage it. Invite him to functions... just one time, don't keep nagging and asking. If he comes along, fine, if not, don't even comment on it. Take away the smug satisfaction he gets making you all beg.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Sounds like another eating trip with hired lackeys who are paid to make food runs and bring it to where's he's hiding out, stuffing himself.  He's hardly ever been photograph out and about in LV.

• Love 1

I don't even think he goes to Vegas... except in his mind. He's never been photographed there and now that he's announced that is where he goes the paps are on the alert. 

I think he holes up in his house and smokes the weekend away. 

10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I don't even think he goes to Vegas... except in his mind. He's never been photographed there and now that he's announced that is where he goes the paps are on the alert. 

I think he holes up in his house and smokes the weekend away. 

Exactly. I dont believe for a minute he actually goes there.  He's lied for years about having a son that he would occasionally visit and more recently he lied about moving out of California. At this point I think he just randomly lies about stuff.

Not to beat a dead horse here but ROB.  He's not 500 lbs , he most certainly could find a nice outfit - I've seen many larger men do so. Rob is just a lazy whiney spoiled man - child. To miss you 82 year old grandmas birthday ? She could not be here next year . 

He prefers to sit home & stuff his face and stroll around in his smelly swamp ass bball shorts & shower shoes . Rob loves cutting them all off - he TOTALLY resents the way the girls are treated by Pimp Momma K ... He"ll get their attention somehow , even if it's negative attention . Rob sucks and I'm sick of his whole act 

I'm sure Kingbaby Rob picks fights with Chyna to use as an excuse to bail out. STOP asking him to events and let him wallow . 

God help new Baby K with this clown as her father 

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 6

I think Rob was being an immature ass about the blocking family members on social media and his other excuses for not going to MJ's birthday or anywhere else for that matter. I do think that he would benefit from some therapy and not some televised therapy sessions either. Sometimes I feel that the family is glossing over the fact that Rob was basically a recluse for several year and Khloe throws out a line here and there about it, but has any of his issues been addressed by medical professionals?

Khloe in that shirt at the end was ridiculous. 

I do think Rob has issues but I also think Kim was right when she said he likes the attention and everyone calling him while he blocks them and doesn't answer phone calls. I think the years where he was absent from media and the show, something was definitely going on but now I think he likes the attention he gets. It's also easy for him to put blame elsewhere like it's his weight or he got into a fight with BC. 

Where was Kylie btw? Kendall showed up to the race track at least but no mention of Kylie at all? 

If he had a fight with Chyna, HE should have gone to the party and she stay home. The old lady doesn't even know her. It was just another excuse.

Corey looks so over this crap. 

I'm surprised private eye Kim hasn't hired someone to tail Rob when he pulls his disappearing act. 

Kris is fooling herself if she thinks one family dinner with Rob is a sign that he's on the mend. He's playing all of them. 

Kim's stringy hair looks like shit.

• Love 1

Re: Kim not knowing how to do North's hair....I think she's trolling us.  She would never make herself look lazy or incapable unless there was some payoff.  Like when she was constantly filmed eating during Saint's pregnancy so she could claim to have gained 70 lbs, to then have a dramatic weight loss endorsing Atkins.  Kim has been marrying and dating black men for over 15 years.  She had to have realized she would have a black daughter someday and with all of her friends of color, had plenty of time to bone up on doing hair or even practice!  I could see Kim complaining about doing North's hair because it is time consuming and probably a little hard on Kim's manicures.

• Love 2

Speaking of manicures, does anyone else wonder what kind of crud and bacteria could be festering under Khloe's pointy, witchy fingernails?  You know, the ones that she's always picking?

Edited by laurakaye
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Speaking of manicures, does anyone else wonder what kind of crud and bacteria could be festering under Khloe's pointy, witchy fingernails?  You know, the ones that she's always picking?

I hate those fingernails. They look so tacky to me, but Khloe (and a majority of the Kardashian/Jenner family) are extremely tacky, so why should I expect anything different.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I hate those fingernails. They look so tacky to me, but Khloe (and a majority of the Kardashian/Jenner family) are extremely tacky, so why should I expect anything different.

Kylie has those same nasty fingernails. I thought that look was done? 

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Kylie has those same nasty fingernails. I thought that look was done? 

So are really dark tans, but they all over spray tan themselves. They have a Kardashian "look" & they're going to stick with it.

Does anyone know where Kourtney took the kids on this epic vacation?  Was this the trip to Miami that paparazzi caught pretty much the entire family (including Kanye) attending?  It seems kind of ridiculous to take your kids on a month long vacay and not allow their Dad to come out and say hi for at least a few days, regardless of the status of your relationship.

I guess they think we don't read anything but the Kardashian Kronicle for our news.

I love how they get pissed about all the "lies" and "haters" on social media but they read it like it's their bible and  Kim was all up in arms about Rob taking down all his pictures of BC and "it's all over social media that they are broken up".

So she certainly  believes enough of it herself. 

• Love 1
On 10/31/2016 at 5:59 AM, laurakaye said:

Scott is now sober and trying to be a good father and partner to Kourtney, and has begun the process of putting his demons behind him and moving on with his life as a grown man.  So naturally, Kris and Khloe want to dredge up his over-the-top Lord Disick persona because they think Scott is too boring and dull?!  These people have to be pulling our collective legs.  This cannot be for real.  It's like they WANT him to start partying and messing up again because - I don't know, they need another storyline?  This family is so.....I don't have the words anymore.  Stupid and vapid doesn't begin to cover it.

A segment where Kim learns to braid hair?  Wow.  Riveting.

At the end of the show when Rob and Khloe were walking away and her shirt was pulled up might have been the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on this show, and that's saying something.

Good thing we have Kim's robbery and subsequent withdrawal from social media to jack up the ratings for next season.  Without that, the show would surely be over.

Of course!  There is nothing off limits if they are in need of a storyline!  They're all pimps, and all equally disgusting.  

On 11/1/2016 at 11:05 AM, Misslindsey said:

I can't stand them, either.  I'm surprised they're not referred to as Khloe Klaws by now.

Scott is the only person on the show who knows how to have fun. Even when he was drinking, he was fun til he would go to far. 

But the girls, all five, just always seem so humorless and boring. Kim is always a stick in the mud with being overdressed for any occasion, even lounging around the pool. Kourtney seems scared to relax and enjoy herself, Khloe walks around complaining about how put upon she is, how much everyone expects of her, but continues to insert herself in situations that are none of her business. Kendall and Kylie wouldn't know fun if it bit them in the ass. 

Thsts why they want carefree fun Scott, who will make fun of himself as well as the obsurdity of how much money they make for doing nothing.

• Love 5