Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 First Looks etc.

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Snappy said:

Given how uncomfortable watching the preview was, I can only imagine how uncomfortable it was for those actually present. Since Kim and Rinna are both wackadoodle, drama queens, I hate the idea of defending either of them, but I did feel bad for Rinna. That was totally done as an "in your face", retribution for all the things Rinna has said about Kim behind her back. It was classless. As for Rinna, the bunny was but a weak attempt at making up for all the trash talk, and everyone, viewers included saw it for what it was. These two women need to stay far, far away from each other, or just not talk to each other. As for Andy, he isn't exactly a paragon of classy behavior since he probably knew what was going to happen. Anything for ratings. 

The best Rinna and Kim were was at PK's birthday party.  The problem is and LVP has addressed it, is Rinna desperately wants Kim off the show and it is not going to happen.  This franchise has consistently had cameos and more with RH who have not been picked up for a season.  Adrienne (who was unceremoniously fired), Taylor, and Camille.  There are often times Joyce is at events and she is not shown on camera as Kyle and LVP remain friendly with her.  I believe Rinna is still angry she was passed over for the first four seasons. 

I just feel like Rinna needs to stop "putting things on the table".  She is so effing inconsistent.  She can't talk enough about Kim and her Harry comment but let LVP mention she is not forgetting how she was treated by Rinna and Eileen there is a serious cry of foul coming from Erika, Eileen and Rinna.  So much of what Kim brought up this season were things that were never addressed and by that I mean the post Season 5 & 6 attacks on Kim.  I also think a major foul is expecting Kyle as the sister/hostess to reign someone in- no else is held to that standard.  Not one of the three Eileen, Erika, or Rinna allowed LVP to try and tame the conversation as the hostess of her Diamonds and Rose party.  Nor did Rinna address Eden at her BBQ when she went after Kyle-she left the conversation.  In the kindest of terms Rinna is inconsistent in her approach and expectations of others.

Rinna and Erika would do themselves a favor by saying they never cry.  That particular ploy has lost all punch-especially for Erika this season.

• Love 14

but I did feel bad for Rinna. That was totally done as an "in your face", retribution for all the things Rinna has said about Kim behind her back. It was classless. As for Rinna, the bunny was but a weak attempt at making up for all the trash talk, and everyone, viewers included saw it for what it was.

I'll admit I'm conflicted about the Bunny return. It was definitely a calculated move by Kim to stick it to Rinna in the most public way she knew how to. And the fact that she never gave it to her grandson to begin might mean she never really felt Rinna gave it to her with the best of intentions. So why keep it? So she could hold on to it for later, knowing she would get an invite to the Reunion and return to Rinna there? She then should have just not accepted it to begin with, or just re-gifted it to someone, or maybe even donate it to a hospital's children's cancer wing or something.

On the other hand, I do kind of get where Kim is coming from, in not wanting to accept the gift. There might have been better ways for her to deal with it, though.

I just hope this doesn't mean we get a SL next season of Rinna and Kim passing that Bunny back and forth to each other...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I also think a major foul is expecting Kyle as the sister/hostess to reign someone in- no else is held to that standard

Totally agree with this. There's no parallel for this in real life in my experience either. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Jel said:

Totally agree with this. There's no parallel for this in real life in my experience either. 

To do so in a RH setting would be to relinquish power, it is never going to happen.  Just as we rarely see someone get asked to leave when they have certainly overstayed their welcome or attending in spite of not being invited.  The best example was Kim and Brandi continuing to hang out at Eileen and Vince's after their idiotic behavior.  Even when Kyle asked Brandi to leave an event and the adherence to the request  went on way too long. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

I'll admit I'm conflicted about the Bunny return. It was definitely a calculated move by Kim to stick it to Rinna in the most public way she knew how to. And the fact that she never gave it to her grandson to begin might mean she never really felt Rinna gave it to her with the best of intentions. So why keep it? So she could hold on to it for later, knowing she would get an invite to the Reunion and return to Rinna there? She then should have just not accepted it to begin with, or just re-gifted it to someone, or maybe even donate it to a hospital's children's cancer wing or something.

On the other hand, I do kind of get where Kim is coming from, in not wanting to accept the gift. There might have been better ways for her to deal with it, though.

I just hope this doesn't mean we get a SL next season of Rinna and Kim passing that Bunny back and forth to each other...

Let's say Kim was ambivalent about Rinna and the bunny and wanted to see how the rest of the season played out.  Kim goes to the finale and feels as if Rinna is up to her old tricks with Dorit and PK.   The next time she sees Rinna is at the Reunion, this is a huge assumption, but my guess is Rinna and Kim had no contact in between the finale and Reunion. 

The same could be said, why didn't Rinna just send the bunny to Brooke or Kim, or make a donation in the name of Hucksley (hate that name) to her favorite charity,  It was kind of introduced as a symbolic certainly not something the baby needed.  It is not as if Kim refused a kidney donation from Rinna.  Rinna set the stage with her timing of the delivery of the bunny and by making her big confession in front of everyone to Kim.  Kim is just playing the game according to Rinna's rules.  I don't think Kim was particularly pleased being put on the spot with the gift to begin with.  

• Love 9

Kim goes to the finale and feels as if Rinna is up to her old tricks with Dorit and PK

I really don't think Kim gives two shits about Rinna's relationship with Dorit and PK, other than using it as ammunition or as a justification in her feud with Rinna, so I find that to be irrelevant. If Rinna was still majorly feuding with LVP at that point instead, Kim would have used that instead if she had to.

I just found that fact that Kim kept the bunny, all wrapped up, with her all this time to be funny. Rinna at least can say she had sincere motivations behind giving the gift to Kim. Kim could have taken the high road and showed Rinna how much better she was by not giving it back to her at the reunion. Which in the end gives Rinna the following:

Rinna is going to cry and walk off stage because of the return of a freaking stuffed animal! and the causal viewer's sympathy will be for Rinna. UGH!

Which, thanks a fucking lot, Kim.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

Rinna is going to cry and walk off stage because of the return of a freaking stuffed animal! and the causal viewer's sympathy will be for Rinna. UGH!

No way!  How could that possibly happen!  Lol 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

I think Rinna picked the wrong hustle for the crying scene and subsequent walk off-her one last year didn't make any sense either.  It is not as if Kim took her toy away from her-she gave it back!

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I really don't think Kim gives two shits about Rinna's relationship with Dorit and PK, other than using it as ammunition or as a justification in her feud with Rinna, so I find that to be irrelevant. If Rinna was still majorly feuding with LVP at that point instead, Kim would have used that instead if she had to.

I just found that fact that Kim kept the bunny, all wrapped up, with her all this time to be funny. Rinna at least can say she had sincere motivations behind giving the gift to Kim. Kim could have taken the high road and showed Rinna how much better she was by not giving it back to her at the reunion. Which in the end gives Rinna the following:

Which, thanks a fucking lot, Kim.

I don't have a high opinion about Kim but she is fiercely loyal when someone sticks up for her.  For lack of a better term she bonded a pit with Yolanda in Paris and then again in Puerto Rico, she oddly bonded with Brandi over their view that most of the cast was phony, she has always been nice to Adrienne, and I think Kim honestly likes PK and Dorit and Dorit did defend Kim the night of Rinna's apology.  She even made amends with LVP and Ken because they showed her empathy and supported her.  So maybe it is an underdog thing with Kim. 

All I can say is Kim has been consistent in calling Rinna, a phony, and insincere.  It is almost like give Rinna enough rope and she will hang herself.  Rinna knew going in she was going to have to confess her transgressions to Kim, and the confession lacked any sincerity-it was more about getting caught and then she flipped the script on Kim. 

I will be interested to see if there is indeed a pile on when it comes to Rinna.

• Love 9

I will be interested to see if there is indeed a pile on when it comes to Rinna.

There have been comments about that from Andy, Kyle, and Ericka...guess we'll have to wait for parts 2 and 3 to see if they were accurate.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I know it's not very nice to say, especially since it's Easter, but I hope so! She earned every bit of it with her big, floppy lips.

• Love 9
Just now, zoeysmom said:

I don't have a high opinion about Kim but she is fiercely loyal when someone sticks up for her.  For lack of a better term she bonded a pit with Yolanda in Paris and then again in Puerto Rico, she oddly bonded with Brandi over their view that most of the cast was phony, she has always been nice to Adrienne, and I think Kim honestly likes PK and Dorit and Dorit did defend Kim the night of Rinna's apology.  She even made amends with LVP and Ken because they showed her empathy and supported her.  So maybe it is an underdog thing with Kim. 

All I can say is Kim has been consistent in calling Rinna, a phony, and insincere.  It is almost like give Rinna enough rope and she will hang herself.  Rinna knew going in she was going to have to confess her transgressions to Kim, and the confession lacked any sincerity-it was more about getting caught and then she flipped the script on Kim. 

I always thought she bonded with people whom she thinks she can fool. They really just walk on egg shells around Kim. She knows there's no chance of getting one over on Eden or Lisa Rinna. She also knows the two will not obey Kyle's rule to not call out her sister Kim. Erika, LVP and Dorit seem to follow the rule and bite their tongue. At times I fell like they almost cringe and want to say something but won't due to Kyle and only Kyle.

• Love 6
On 4/13/2017 at 3:04 PM, AndySmith said:

A sneak peek at Kim and Rinna from next week. I found myself cracking up mostly at Kyle's reaction...ok, maybe cracking up isn't the word. But I did find her interesting to watch, even if she doesn't say anything.

Rhinna speechless? There's a first. And Eileen stfu. She always has to insert herself in other peoples drama. (because she has none of her own)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

Rhinna speechless? There's a first. And Eileen stfu. She always has to insert herself in other peoples drama. (because she has none of her own)

Because none of the other women ever comment on shit that has nothing to do with them.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Because none of the other women ever comment on shit that has nothing to do with them.

Two paths with these women the Eileen method of 'You should have mailed the bunny, or wrote a letter and ripped it up," or the alternative, "let's all join in and pile on a conversation."  Either way not shortage of unsolicited advice.

• Love 11
58 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

This is not a good look for Erika:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-20/videos/erika-girardi-tells-pk-to-gtfoh 

Which Erika it is I don't know but she isn't being at all civil.

She is so full of herself it is sickening! Had any HW talked to Tom in that manner, never let him finish a sentence and then tell him to GTFOH, she would be screaming at the top of her lungs to not disrespect her husband! Funny how her husband is never, ever around to show her some support when she cries that someone said something about her that she doesn't like.

38 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

WOW! I'm shocked! I seriously thought Pk would have been a bigger man and apologize. That was disappointing. 

He did, per usual, she ignored it.

• Love 14

Either way not shortage of unsolicited advice.

Which still doesn't discount the comment about "none of the other women ever comment on shit that has nothing to do with them"...

How could that possibly happen!

Exit stage dramatica.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Which still doesn't discount the comment about "none of the other women ever comment on shit that has nothing to do with them"...

Exit stage dramatica.

I am glad it didn't come off as trying to discount Phil's comment as that wasn't my intent.  It was attempting to expand on it.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She is so full of herself it is sickening! Had any HW talked to Tom in that manner, never let him finish a sentence and then tell him to GTFOH, she would be screaming at the top of her lungs to not disrespect her husband! Funny how her husband is never, ever around to show her some support when she cries that someone said something about her that she doesn't like.

He did, per usual, she ignored it.

I am surprised at the right of Andy couch this season.  Between the high fives, the shut ups, the insults they are coming off as petty and arrogant.  It will be interesting to see what happens when Eden joins them if she vibes off their energy in her pursuit to bring down Kim and Kyle or if she feels outnumbered.  I would think sitting to the left of Andy it must feel as if everything coming from across the way is very angry.  I am wondering just how early on PK was brought into the lion's den.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I always thought she bonded with people whom she thinks she can fool. They really just walk on egg shells around Kim. She knows there's no chance of getting one over on Eden or Lisa Rinna. She also knows the two will not obey Kyle's rule to not call out her sister Kim. Erika, LVP and Dorit seem to follow the rule and bite their tongue. At times I fell like they almost cringe and want to say something but won't due to Kyle and only Kyle.

I find a bit of truth in what you said, and also agree to Zoeymom's comments as well...I go back and forth on Kim all the time.  While she can be nutty, Rinna is not sincere IMHO, with her intentions towards Kim or she would just stop making comments.  It was Rinna that egged her on at Kyle's house that first night.

On the other hand, it's true, people that support Kim, or support Kyle by keeping their lips zipped around Kim, do appear to be walking on eggshells.  Remember Kyle telling LVP to pick a lane long after LVP and Kim have repaired their friendship?  That scene seemed odd and jarring, I was thinking editing may be the explanation for Kyle being quick to shut LVP down...

• Love 9
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am surprised at the right of Andy couch this season.  Between the high fives, the shut ups, the insults they are coming off as petty and arrogant.  It will be interesting to see what happens when Eden joins them if she vibes off their energy in her pursuit to bring down Kim and Kyle or if she feels outnumbered.  I would think sitting to the left of Andy it must feel as if everything coming from across the way is very angry.  I am wondering just how early on PK was brought into the lion's den.

It did seem to be a couch vs couch on reunion episode 1.  Beverly Hills has not typically been split down the middle like this, which has been more common on some of the other shows, especially RHOC.  I don't know why, but usually there's not an obvious dividing line of revolving teams on Bev Hills.  Yes, they have had pairs and rotating alliances over the years, but this seems to out in the open us vs. them.  Rinna & Davidson have been a team for 3 seasons and now they brought in Erika to replace Yolanda.  It feels like they are going all Tamra Barney-ish, determined to take out Dorit and/or LVP.  Eden was used and is just collateral damage...

• Love 4
1 minute ago, IKnowRight said:

I find a bit of truth in what you said, and also agree to Zoeymom's comments as well...I go back and forth on Kim all the time.  While she can be nutty, Rinna is not sincere IMHO, with her intentions towards Kim or she would just stop making comments.  It was Rinna that egged her on at Kyle's house that first night.

On the other hand, it's true, people that support Kim, or support Kyle by keeping their lips zipped around Kim, do appear to be walking on eggshells.  Remember Kyle telling LVP to pick a lane long after LVP and Kim have repaired their friendship?  That scene seemed odd and jarring, I was thinking editing may be the explanation for Kyle being quick to shut LVP down...

I also found the reunion scene the same "odd and jarring".  Kyle clearly knew Kim was returning the bunny. She couldn't barely stop herself from smiling. Had my sister done that I would have been mortified.  IMO Kyle actually looked worse than Kim. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I also found the reunion scene the same "odd and jarring".  Kyle clearly knew Kim was returning the bunny. She couldn't barely stop herself from smiling. Had my sister done that I would have been mortified.  IMO Kyle actually looked worse than Kim. 

Kyle is not responsible for Kim's behavior or words any more than she is Dorit's.  For any of the other RH to hold Kyle to that impossible standard is just ludicrous.  If the other side of the couch can tell people to get the fuck out of there, shut up, high five and act out then it is very hypocritical for the same people to hold Kim and especially Kyle to a higher standard.  Having prior knowledge does not necessarily make one complicit.  BTW Kyle not stopping or intervening in Kim's return of the bunny is not enabling.   

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle is not responsible for Kim's behavior or words any more than she is Dorit's.  For any of the other RH to hold Kyle to that impossible standard is just ludicrous.  If the other side of the couch can tell people to get the fuck out of there, shut up, high five and act out then it is very hypocritical for the same people to hold Kim and especially Kyle to a higher standard.  Having prior knowledge does not necessarily make one complicit.  BTW Kyle not stopping or intervening in Kim's return of the bunny is not enabling.   

Totally agree.  Thumbs up. 

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

While I do think it possible that Kyle knew Kim was going to do something at the reunion, I am not sure she knew exactly what it was. Kyle has this nervous thing where she smiles and at times does a nervous giggle and I think that is what we see when Kim pulls out the bunny to give back to Rinna. MMV though.

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Not exactly what a said...

I tend to expect that sort of behavior from Kim. I did not expect to see Kyle trying not to smile knowing was what about to happen. 

My bad for expecting more from Kyle.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Snappy said:

Given how uncomfortable watching the preview was, I can only imagine how uncomfortable it was for those actually present. Since Kim and Rinna are both wackadoodle, drama queens, I hate the idea of defending either of them, but I did feel bad for Rinna. That was totally done as an "in your face", retribution for all the things Rinna has said about Kim behind her back. It was classless. As for Rinna, the bunny was but a weak attempt at making up for all the trash talk, and everyone, viewers included saw it for what it was. These two women need to stay far, far away from each other, or just not talk to each other. As for Andy, he isn't exactly a paragon of classy behavior since he probably knew what was going to happen. Anything for ratings. 

I don't disagree with this in principle.   And I wish I was 100 percent on this. But.....

It's Rinna. Actions have consequences, even if they aren't positive ones. 

Lies, cries, denies.  Then she owns it. But does she really? At certain point, one would hope that, she could realize owning it isn't enough when it's a behavioral pattern.  Maybe she could own it and add CHANGE IT to her schtick.

Because what she does is purposely damage people, every single season. Who cares if you own it if you continue to do it.  She's proud of herself for being and admitting she's an asshole.  It's like she's permanently 13 years old.

Now, I have never seen the Kim seasons, so I know my opinion doesn't have all the facts available.  What I saw this season, from real time events and flashbacks is that these 2 should just stay away from each other.

So I think generally speaking, returning the gift during the reunion is just rude and done for show, I have little sympathy for Rinna being treated in a disrespecting manner.

I closed this post and walked away.  I'm wrong.  

Rinna doesn't own her crap.  She just proudly proclaims what it was that she did.

If she truly owned it, she WOULD change it.

Freakin vile...

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I don't disagree with this in principle.   And I wish I was 100 percent on this. But.....

Lies, cries, denies.  Then she owns it. But does she really? At certain point, one would hope that, she could realize owning it isn't enough when it's a behavioral pattern.  Maybe she could own it and add CHANGE IT to her schtick.

Because what she does is purposely damage people, every single season. Who cares if you own it if you continue to do it.  She's proud of herself for being and admitting she's an asshole.  It's like she's permanently 13 years old.

Now, I have never seen the Kim seasons, so I know my opinion doesn't have all the facts available.  What I saw this season, from real time events and flashbacks is that these 2 should just stay away from each other.

So I think generally speaking, returning the gift during the reunion is just rude and done for show, I have little sympathy for Rinna being treated in a disrespecting manner.

It sure seems that way, especially when she adds a giggle, and one of her "kooky" IDGAF gestures.  

My opinion of Rinna has changed so much over the years. 

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I agree with most of this post:)

However, if I were to put myself in the same situation...

My friend (and I see my friend in a lot of pain dealing with this chit) has a sister who has a drug/alcohol problem and new friend who is in the program (AA) comes into the group...would I give new girl info on old friends sister in the hopes she could be of some help? YEP! I would. 

God forbid Kim died tomorrow.  I think we would all have a different point of view. Why didn't these HW's try to do something, get more involved, bring in outside help etc.?  At least Rinna is trying to help (imo) Maybe not the right way to help, but what is the right way? Standing back and doing nothing? I wouldn't want that hanging over my head if something did happen.  j/s

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, IKnowRight said:

1 hour ago, IKnowRight said:

Rinna wanted to rumble with Kim that night.  Rinna engages and then goes scorched earth when Kim edges her out. 

I understood Kyle's frustration.  Kim was angry at Eden for talking about her and making the comparison between Kyle and Kim and Eden and her deceased sister.  LVP seemed to be solely focused on Rinna and they shared responsibility.  Eden before involving LVP had hinted at the Great Gatsby party about others talking about Kim and Kyle.  So Eden has to accept responsibility that her stunt with running and telling LVP instead of Kyle was a fair amount of manipulation on her part. 

Kyle and LVP are comfortable enough in their relationship to know when to tell the other they are barking up the wrong tree.  Kyle tends to confront it whereas LVP does more of a "gee thanks Kyle," different styles for different people.  I believe Eileen would have more credibility if she borrowed a page from Kyle's book.  Instead I see Eileen doing the Rinna, and parroting back what Kim says to her.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Rinna wanted to rumble with Kim that night.  Rinna engages and then goes scorched earth when Kim edges her out. 

I understood Kyle's frustration.  Kim was angry at Eden for talking about her and making the comparison between Kyle and Kim and Eden and her deceased sister.  LVP seemed to be solely focused on Rinna and they shared responsibility.  Eden before involving LVP had hinted at the Great Gatsby party about others talking about Kim and Kyle.  So Eden has to accept responsibility that her stunt with running and telling LVP instead of Kyle was a fair amount of manipulation on her part. 

Kyle and LVP are comfortable enough in their relationship to know when to tell the other they are barking up the wrong tree.  Kyle tends to confront it whereas LVP does more of a "gee thanks Kyle," different styles for different people.  I believe Eileen would have more credibility if she borrowed a page from Kyle's book.  Instead I see Eileen doing the Rinna, and parroting back what Kim says to her.

True, good points.  I love Ashley Abbott on The Young and the Restless, I used to watch her during the 80s soap glory days and so looked forward to her and Vincent being on this show.  I'm so disappointed in the way she blindly supports Rinna.  She was also easy on Erika but quick to turn on the others. I wish we would see more of her and her soap/Malibu/Burbank friends, beyond Erika's role, although that part was fun to watch. 

It is clearly Team Davidson/Girardi/Rinna, ride or die with Lisa Rinna.  Rinna is a mean girl for the storyline/drama just like Brandi, but smoother around the edges than Brandi.  Let's see more Harry and less Rinna!! Come on Kim, inquiring minds want the scoop...

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

My friend (and I see my friend in a lot of pain dealing with this chit) has a sister who has a drug/alcohol problem and new friend who is in the program (AA) comes into the group...would I give new girl info on old friends sister in the hopes she could be of some help? YEP! I would. 

God forbid Kim died tomorrow.  I think we would all have a different point of view. Why didn't these HW's try to do something, get more involved, bring in outside help etc.?  At least Rinna is trying to help (imo) Maybe not the right way to help, but what is the right way? Standing back and doing nothing? I wouldn't want that hanging over my head if something did happen.  j/s

Kim has a program and sponsors.  Eden didn't offer help she condemned Kim when she first met her.  I don't find Eden's way of dealing with addicted siblings all that helpful, she brags about deleting her sister's last message to her.  We will never know if a different approach by Eden would have spared her sister.  One thing for sure is she doesn't get a do-over with Kim.  Not her business.  As the season went on Kyle had to unfollow and block her on Twitter because Eden was so nasty.  Eden seems to have made these efforts more for her than Kim or Kyle.

It absolutely isn't appropriate to continue to insult the addict and attack her family for their efforts.  Rinna isn't helping-she is shaming Kim and Kyle and then trying to say she relates because of a sister who od'd when Rinna was six years old.  Standing back and doing nothing is what one should do after their offer has been declined.  And it really was never an offer of help by Rinna or Eileen more of an inquiry as to where Kim could go and if she had tools in place.  Rinna talks big words like intervention and she had neither the closeness to Kim or was it any of her business to embark on such a road.   Then she failed to back Kyle up after giving her misinformation.

My view would not differ one bit if Kim passed.  Kim has a wealth of resources and professionals at her fingertips should she feel the need to reach out.  Kim's problem has never been a lack of resources.  The rest of the cast has really no business involving themselves.   

• Love 8

While she can be nutty, Rinna is not sincere IMHO, with her intentions towards Kim or she would just stop making comments.

At the end of the day, Rinna and Kim are both assholes, each in their own way.

These two women need to stay far, far away from each other, or just not talk to each other

Amen.

As for Andy, he isn't exactly a paragon of classy behavior since he probably knew what was going to happen. Anything for ratings. 

Amen squared.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

If Rinna was really coming from a place of concern she would have told Kyle that she talked to Eden about her/Kim at the lunch she/Eden/Kyle had but she hid that fact for weeks and only admitted to it when Eden outed her to Lisa. Rinna was not coming from a place of concern, she was angry that Kim dared to call her out and that Kyle didn't tell Kim to STFU in defense of Rinna, nothing more!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

At the end of the day, Rinna and Kim are both assholes, each in their own.

Amen.

Amen squared.

How many times at the reunions for all these real housewives shows have we all wanted to shake Andy Cohen?! For some crazy reason, I like Andy, well...I have a love/hate thing for him, but he's a terrible moderator.  Grrrrr. We should have a contest to come up with the best reunion moderator for Bravo to fill in for Andy on occasion.  Too sad for us, it won't be Joan Rivers, but how about the snarky blogger from Trash Talk tv?  Now, no one would be snoozing!!  Kenya? Tamra? Bethenny? Someone to cut to the chase?

• Love 3

How many times at the reunions for all these real housewives shows have we all wanted to shake Andy Cohen?

Teresa Giudice tossed Andy like a salad at the second NJ reunion. He didn't seem to mind lol

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

How many times at the reunions for all these real housewives shows have we all wanted to shake Andy Cohen?! For some crazy reason, I like Andy, well...I have a love/hate thing for him, but he's a terrible moderator.  Grrrrr. We should have a contest to come up with the best reunion moderator for Bravo to fill in for Andy on occasion.  Too sad for us, it won't be Joan Rivers, but how about the snarky blogger from Trash Talk tv?  Now, no one would be snoozing!!  Kenya? Tamra? Bethenny? Someone to cut to the chase?

I've always said bring Cat  RHODC would be a great moderator. She wouldn't tip toe around. She would call them all out on their chit.

• Love 4

Regardless of how much Rinna deserves to be treated as nasty as she treats others, Kim returning that stuffed bunny was tacky and rude. If she didn't want to pass along a gift from Rinna to her grandspawn she should have either declined it when it was given, or, in the spirit of generosity and class, donated it to charity, and said nothing about it to Rinna. Yes, people will feel sorry for Rinna and her crocodile tear, and Kim will look bad. Backfire for Kim. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Sorry, but I don't think it was Rinna first. Kim egged Rinna on first when she said "It's true the two of you do bounce off of each other and encourage each other". The feud was back on.  In Kim's stupid brain she thought rinna was making a face at Eileen about Kim. It was a look about dimwit Dorit.  Kim couldn't wait to jump in and give rinna a dig after that.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Sorry, but I don't think it was Rinna first. Kim egged Rinna on first when she said "It's true the two of you do bounce off of each other and encourage each other". The feud was back on.  In Kim's stupid brain she thought rinna was making a face at Eileen about Kim. It was a look about dimwit Dorit.  Kim couldn't wait to jump in and give rinna a dig after that.

See, that's the thing, Rinna shot off an eye roll or a dirty look that Kim did catch.  I'll have to rewatch, I do remember a look, but if she didn't make a face in the first place, she wouldn't have reacted...I'm not saying the reaction was necessary, but the problem with Rinna is sh can't help herself but to do those things.  

1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Teresa Giudice tossed Andy like a salad at the second NJ reunion. He didn't seem to mind lol

That was crazy town!  But...Theresa & Danielle were both out of their minds...Andy probably enjoyed it though, right?!!  Maybe we need Wendy Williams or Dr Phil?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

See, that's the thing, Rinna shot off an eye roll or a dirty look that Kim did catch.  I'll have to rewatch, I do remember a look, but if she didn't make a face in the first place, she wouldn't have reacted...I'm not saying the reaction was necessary, but the problem with Rinna is sh can't help herself but to do those things.  

Kim gets confused a lot!  :)  

I don't even know how I remember most of it when I wasn't even there. :) It irks the chit out off my DH. :) edit...not anything about the HW's just calling DH out on his  own chit.:)

Edited by Martinigirl

It's Rinna's character I question. I mean, she's always sharing how great her life is, so how about a little compassion for Kim, whose life wasn't going all that well until very recently.  She's the strong picking on the weak. It's off putting.

I haven't seen anything on the show in the past couple of years that would lead me to believe Rinna gives even a single damn about how Kim is, not in a genuine way. Yes, she talks about her, but to my eyes, it comes off much more as gossiping and looking for someone to join her "side" than it does as genuine concern for Kim.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Let's go further in dissecting it. Not only did Kim jump into a conversation that had absolutely nothing to do with her, but she then completely twisted Lisa's words. Lisa had clearly said, "My father's death was not the reason or excuse for any of my behavior," and Kim then promptly came out with, "You act out and then use the death of your father as an excuse!" And then, on top of that, Kim pulled the old, "I never said a word about your husband," and that's when Lisa finally "went low." I do understand Lisa's frustration that everyone remains so tight-lipped when it comes to Kim's delicate ego but then has no problem piling onto her for her "low blow." And, yes, LVP - who has been no stranger to combative Kim in the past, and whose very own husband has made digs about Kim's alcoholism in the past - clearly loved being able to dig into Rinna a bit on that one.

However, that said...

1 hour ago, Jel said:

It's Rinna's character I question. I mean, she's always sharing how great her life is, so how about a little compassion for Kim, whose life wasn't going all that well until very recently.  She's the strong picking on the weak. It's off putting.

I haven't seen anything on the show in the past couple of years that would lead me to believe Rinna gives even a single damn about how Kim is, not in a genuine way. Yes, she talks about her, but to my eyes, it comes off much more as gossiping and looking for someone to join her "side" than it does as genuine concern for Kim.

Lisa Rinna does have weird issues when it comes to Kim. I don't know why this crazy woman gets under Lisa's skin so much. Lisa obviously has some work to do to explore why Kim constantly drives her to such reactive, messy, impulsive behavior. She needs to take a cue from LVP's past friction with Kim - LVP never let her feathers get ruffled by Kim. And Lisa is on this pendulum - she is either trying too much, too hard (with the rabbit) or going way overboard in retaliation. If those two were in group therapy together, they would be each other's biggest teachers, that is for sure...

• Love 10