Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 First Looks etc.

• Start Topic

But then you can't make the argument that they were shouted down or shut up, since they said what they needed to say. Saying they were shut up means they had more to say and weren't allowed to. If they really wanted to defend or support Dorit that badly, they would have had they wanted to. Of course, had Dorit just not gone ahead with the panty gift and talking to the other women about it, this definitely would not have morphed into what it now is.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

But then you can't make the argument that they were shouted down or shut up, since they said what they needed to say. Saying they were shut up means they had more to say and weren't allowed to. If they really wanted to defend or support Dorit that badly, they would have had they wanted to. Of course, had Dorit just not gone ahead with the panty gift and talking to the other women about it, this definitely would not have morphed into what it now is.

No, I can because they were shouted down and they were told to "stay out of it". It doesn't matter that they still said what they wanted because Erika could not hear them due to the shrieking of her monkey sidekicks. LOL

Yes, if we go back, Dorit should not have tried to make a (bad) joke about it but, if we trace it all the way back, none of this would have happened had Erika worn underwear that night! LOL

• Love 6

Being shouted down at and being told to stay out of it implies they had more to say but just chose not to. They (well, LVP more than Kyle, Kyle really isn't on the whole team thing) could have fought harder to express what they wanted to express. They've both been told in the past to shut out and/or stay out of things but chose to ignore and press on to say what they wanted to say.

If you really want to play the Trace It All The Way Back game, then LVP should have not asked grabbed at the napkin on Ericka's lap while asking her about having extra underwear and/or Kyle should have just worn the correct underwear to begin with.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Being shouted down at and being told to stay out of it implies they had more to say but just chose not to. They (well, LVP more than Kyle, Kyle really isn't on the whole team thing) could have fought harder to express what they wanted to express. They've both been told in the past to shut out and/or stay out of things but chose to ignore and press on to say what they wanted to say.

If you really want to play the Trace It All The Way Back game, then LVP should have not asked grabbed at the napkin on Ericka's lap while asking her about having extra underwear and/or Kyle should have just worn the correct underwear to begin with.

Kyle was team Dorit in HC, she spoke out in defense of Dorit as well as Lisa did.

No, this whole thing started with Erika not wearing any underwear, had she worn them, there would not have been an accidental exposure no matter who asked who about panties. And Lisa pulled the napkin back onto Erika's lap, it had slid away from the venerable area. LOL

• Love 3

Kyle isn't team anyone. She gets along with and likes all the other women, except for maybe Rinna...and even then, I wouldn't call them enemies (yet).

Nobody knew Ericka was going commando. Even the people who did catch a glimpse before her reply to LVP assumed she was wearing flesh colored panties. Had LVP not asked and tried to grab the napkin (she definitely wasn't pulling them back), nobody would have known.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Kyle isn't team anyone. She gets along with and likes all the other women, except for maybe Rinna...and even then, I wouldn't call them enemies (yet).

Nobody knew Ericka was going commando. Even the people who did catch a glimpse before her reply to LVP assumed she was wearing flesh colored panties. Had LVP not asked and tried to grab the napkin (she definitely wasn't pulling them back), nobody would have known.

Kyle spoke up in defense of Dorit, so in that instance, she was team Dorit. Had Erika not shared that info, no one would have known.

At this point, I am disengaging in this conversation because we are only going in circles. You see Erika as a total victim in this and I see her as having responsibility in it. We are never going to change each others minds.

• Love 3

I doubt Kyle thinks this is a Twilight situation where a person is for Team X or Team Y. Speaking up in defense of Dorit in one instance doesn't make her team a permanent team of anything. Had nobody asked Ericka anything, no one would have known.

Actually, we were discussing whether or not Kyle and LVP were really shut down, but then it shifted to what team Kyle was on and whether Ericka started it or not...and I wasn't the one who shifted it. LOL

But yeah, we probably aren't going to change each other's minds.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, escape said:

What exactly has Kim Richards done career wise in the last 30 yrs??? 

I liked her bit part in the movie "Black Snake Moan." That's all I got. ;)

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle was team Dorit in HC, she spoke out in defense of Dorit as well as Lisa did.

No, this whole thing started with Erika not wearing any underwear, had she worn them, there would not have been an accidental exposure no matter who asked who about panties. 

Heaven forbid a woman choose to dress how she wants without thinking it will "start" something.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I liked her bit part in the movie "Black Snake Moan." That's all I got. ;)

Heaven forbid a woman choose to dress how she wants without thinking it will "start" something.

Hey, she doesn't want to wear underwear, no problem but then don't act all injured when someone else makes a (bad) joke about it because you weren't making sure your lady bits were covered. You took the fashion risk, you have to be able to take the ribbing that follows.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Hey, she doesn't want to wear underwear, no problem but then don't act all injured when someone else makes a (bad) joke about it because you weren't making sure your lady bits were covered. You took the fashion risk, you have to be able to take the ribbing that follows.

What more did she need to do - cover her entire lower half with a blanket? And yeah, it's fine to be injured because someone said something tasteless about your bits. Because that's crass.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

What more did she need to do - cover her entire lower half with a blanket? And yeah, it's fine to be injured because someone said something tasteless about your bits. Because that's crass.

No, she didn't need to do anything at that time. But, when she found out about it, she needed to be honest about her feelings and take responsibility for her part. If she only realized that she was upset a few days later, fine, then call Dorit (off camera since she says she is embarrassed) and talk it out. Don't harbor ill will towards someone while telling them you are "fine" or "over it" then blow up over them when that person is having an argument with another person, which is exactly what Erika did. Erika isn't an honest person and expects others to read her mind, earn her trust and earn her friendship while she does nothing to earn their trust or friendship. Erika is a me, Me, ME person.

Oh, and don't demand that the person AND her husband apologize to your absent husband, the same husband that you never bothered to tell. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, escape said:

She must come off so angry that BRAVO had her and Rinna all over the network promoting the Reunion and the movie Unforgettable.  She must come off so angry that People Magazine just named her one of the Most Beautiful Women - with BRAVO bragging about it.

Yes, she is probably very angry about all of these things, because she is apparently angry all of the time. Which is so strange, because I see her acting like she is having fun a ton of the time. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yes, she is probably very angry about all of these things, because she is apparently angry all of the time. Which is so strange, because I see her acting like she is having fun a ton of the time. 

Nahhh, Eileen isn't an angry woman, she just weirdly injects herself in others conflicts and is rather boring on her own. LOL Now, Rinna, on the other hand, is just BSC/emotionally unstable IMO.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Don't harbor ill will towards someone while telling them you are "fine" or "over it" then blow up over them when that person is having an argument with another person, which is exactly what Erika did. 

She wanted to move past, not talk about it, and be cordial with Dorit for the sake of filming. Was that not enough?

Dorit was taking jabs at her character on the boat. Dorit was frustrated that they hadn't bonded. Erika was honest about why that was so. I mean, that's it. 

• Love 7
Just now, chewycandy said:

She wanted to move past, not talk about it, and be cordial with Dorit for the sake of filming. Was that not enough?

Dorit was taking jabs at her character on the boat. Dorit was frustrated that they hadn't bonded. Erika was honest about why that was so. I mean, that's it. 

I don't buy that, she was ticked off but didn't want to be honest about her "feelings"! LOL Yes, Dorit took jabs at her throughout the season but she didn't start it with Erika on the boat in HC. Erika injected herself into the argument between Dorit and Rinna and started going at Dorit about "pantygate".

• Love 4
Just now, WireWrap said:

Erika injected herself into the argument between Dorit and Rinna and started going at Dorit about "pantygate".

Yeah, she got in there, but not about pantygate, about Rinna's bag of pills.

• Love 3

OMG, not again with the Erika and Dorit bullshit. Dorit could throw a rock and hide her hands like she ALWAYS does and it'll be Erika's fault!???     

M.O!

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, chewycandy said:

It's funny, people keep saying Ericka needs to learn how to laugh things off...why shouldn't it apply to Dorit as well? She and PK could have just shared a laugh at home about Ericka being commando and just left it at that.

4 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Are you saying that Ericka is the first person in the history of time who wanted to move past something and be cordial when saying she was "over it" or "fine with it"? I don't think anybody has ever done that before. Ever. ;)

I guess this thread will be closing soon now that season 7 is all done?

• Love 5
On 4/15/2017 at 11:56 AM, Martinigirl said:

I agree with most of this post:)

However, if I were to put myself in the same situation...

My friend (and I see my friend in a lot of pain dealing with this chit) has a sister who has a drug/alcohol problem and new friend who is in the program (AA) comes into the group...would I give new girl info on old friends sister in the hopes she could be of some help? YEP! I would. 

God forbid Kim died tomorrow.  I think we would all have a different point of view. Why didn't these HW's try to do something, get more involved, bring in outside help etc.?  At least Rinna is trying to help (imo) Maybe not the right way to help, but what is the right way? Standing back and doing nothing? I wouldn't want that hanging over my head if something did happen.  j/s

This scenario assumes that Rinna wanted to help Kim and that was not the case. Rinna didn't tell Eden those things out of concern for Kim. She was angry because Kim called out Rinna and Eileen's tendancy to double team people. But, if I were in the situation you described, I would talk to Kyle first and ask if it is ok to share some of her and Kim's background with Eden before saying a word to Eden about Kyle and Kim's relationship and history. That's if I actually thought that Eden, whom I had only just met, could actually be helpful to them. Rinna had no idea if Eden could help the sisters or not. In fact she knows exactly how touchy Kyle is about the subject which is why she should have given some warning that Eden was planning to involve herself in the sisters' relationship based on the information that Rinna had provided. 

• Love 7
On 4/26/2017 at 1:44 AM, AndySmith said:

It's funny, people keep saying Ericka needs to learn how to laugh things off...why shouldn't it apply to Dorit as well? She and PK could have just shared a laugh at home about Ericka being commando and just left it at that.

Are you saying that Ericka is the first person in the history of time who wanted to move past something and be cordial when saying she was "over it" or "fine with it"? I don't think anybody has ever done that before. Ever. ;)

I guess this thread will be closing soon now that season 7 is all done?

Are you crazy?!  Tact and cordiality have NO place on the HW shows! ;)

It's almost as if that's a part of the criteria for being cast.  Although it is fun to watch a HW go BSC because another won't engage in a shrieking contest.  

Plus, if they tell the truth, they are awful, nasty people for having said such a thing (just own it!) -apologies will be expected demanded, repeatedly.  If they are polite and try to avoid or end a confrontation, they are lying and insincere, Eileen will be bothered and need to clear the air, repeatedly. which will result in the beating of a dead horse.  It's really a no-win situation for a person with manners.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 5

Are you crazy?!  Tact and cordiality have NO place on the HW shows! ;)

It's almost as if that's a part of the criteria for being cast.  Although it is fun to watch a HW go BSC because another won't engage in a shrieking contest.  

I think the vulture recap summed it up best:

What would we watch then, all of them laughing about things while they shop for new clothes and wear the Agency T-shirts while they go work at QVC and then protest the Yulin Dog Festival at a taping of The Young and the Restless? No one wants to see that. Hurting people by talking about them maliciously is the show. That is exactly the show. Without it, we are nowhere, boats beating on against the current, borne back ceaselessly into boredom and irrelevance. Nobody really wants that, just like nobody wants that bunny — except Andy Cohen.

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:28 PM, MatildaMoody said:

This scenario assumes that Rinna wanted to help Kim and that was not the case. Rinna didn't tell Eden those things out of concern for Kim. She was angry because Kim called out Rinna and Eileen's tendancy to double team people. But, if I were in the situation you described, I would talk to Kyle first and ask if it is ok to share some of her and Kim's background with Eden before saying a word to Eden about Kyle and Kim's relationship and history. That's if I actually thought that Eden, whom I had only just met, could actually be helpful to them. Rinna had no idea if Eden could help the sisters or not. In fact she knows exactly how touchy Kyle is about the subject which is why she should have given some warning that Eden was planning to involve herself in the sisters' relationship based on the information that Rinna had provided. 

Absolutely Rinna doesn't want to help Kim, no matter how many times she and her idiot husband claim to, it is simply not true. I took away from Rinna's initial conversation with Eden post-Game Night, Rinna wanted help dealing with Kim, not helping Kim.  Rinna had just had another soap opera moment apologizing to Kim-after the conversation Kim interrupted between Eileen, Rinna and Dorit.  So I don't know why anything between Kim and Rinna needed to addressed again.  The only reason Rinna ever had to have another conversation with Kim is she spoke poorly of her, less than 24 hours of promising she would never speak Kim's name again.  There is no excuse for her being angry, other than once again Kim's brand of sanity won over Rinna's brand of sanity.*  Eden, who is absolutely tone deaf as to the events she sat through, failed miserably to ask the most important question of Rinna, "What did you do that you had to apologize to Kim?".  I can't believe, if Eden truly felt Kyle was cold as ice, her way to break the ice would to do an intake interview regarding Kim's family history and substance abuse. 

I meet a fair number of people who have given up drinking, for a variety of reasons, many times it is adult on set diabetes or some other health concern, dieting or just listening to the doctor who prescribed medication that they not drink while taking the medication.  Some gave up drinking because they drank alcoholically and availed themselves to AA or rehab.  My point being is when non-drinkers meet up, I don't see it being an initial  topic of conversation and one or other asserting themselves into the others' treatment and/or recovery process.  Many people who attend the same meetings have no outside contact with co-attendees.  So why Eden would presume the others wanted to do more than acknowledge and pay condolences for the death of her sister (who neither Kyle or Kim had had contact with in over 30 years and had died 15 years earlier) is kind of a head scratcher.  Same with the death of her father, with the exception of Dorit and possibly LVP, the women have lost their fathers.  The grieving portion of the show, brought to us by Eden and Eileen didn't even make it to the Reunion.  Kyle may homage to her life with mom is an inspiration for her new TV show. 

I will say the absolute in all of this, and they all lie through their teeth, they have all watched the show prior to coming on and have a pretty good idea of what has transpired.  Maybe it is Eden's personality and she feels she is Captain Save A Drunk, but with clarity from abstaining from alcohol should also be some awareness and Eden just has possessed none. 

*The idea that Kim uses Rinna as a meal ticket is absurd on so many levels.  Rinna is the one that keeps Kim relevant, and in doing so has always made herself look bad.

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Does that mean Kim owes Rinna a commission for each time she gets paid to appear on this show?

Nahhh, it means that Rinna owes Kim a portion of HER paycheck!

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna is the one that keeps using Kim, not the other way around. Rinna owes Kim!

I don't think anyone has ever claimed that one owes the other money.  Kim may have had fewer or more appearances regardless of Rinna, just with her relationship with Kyle.  Kim was filmed getting ready for the baby shower-there is one day's pay, she went to Game Night, where Rinna's "let's talk about your arrest," had Rinna make the rounds claiming she "brings it", to the show which was based on her interactions with Kim, another day's pay for Kim, going to PK"s party, another day's pay and nothing to do with Rinna, going to the Great Gatsby Party, another day's pay, nothing to do with Rinna, meeting Kyle shopping, about what Rinna said about Kim, Kyle's Cake Party which Kim would be going anyway because she wanted to meet Carnie and it was mostly about she and Rinna because of what Rinna said, discussing Rinna, pre-Hong King trip, discussing Rinna and welcoming baby at Kim's condo, and finally the finale which wasn't about Rinna anymore than Camille being there.  So all and all there were maybe two paydays that revolved around discussion as a direct result of what Rinna said.  Kim obviously gets paid for the Reunion and that would most likely happen anyway, whether she and Rinna got into it because the producers like having Kim on. 

Rinna on the other hand had several scenes about Kim that need not have happened. The two meetings with Eden come to mind. The stupid phone calls to Harry. Even Game Night all Rinna had to do was shut up.  Who cares if Kim makes the obvious assertion that Eileen and Rinna bounce off each other?  

I have to go with Kyle on this one, Rinna claiming she is Kim's meal ticket was stupid.  At the end of the season it was maybe two days of pay were the focused around what Rinna said post-Game Night.  Kim for being a part timer seemed to rack up at least 10 shooting days.  Per diem pay is lucrative.  She doesn't owe Rinna a cut or vice versa and Rinna is the one that keeps Kim relevant by engaging with her.  The really smart thing to do is say nothing and then there is no relevance. 

The one who had a lot of camera time about the RInna/Kim situation was Eden.  Eden had Kim's name on her lips a lot.  From her first meeting, to Game Night, to filming with her mom, two trips to LVP's where Kim came up, PK's birthday party, Great Gatsby Party, meeting Rinna in the park, Cake Night, and finally the finale.  About the only time Eden wasn't speaking Kim and ultimately what Rinna said about Kim was Hong Kong.  Guess that didn't work out too well for Eden.   

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

And thus, keeping her relevant.

I think Kyle got mad cause she didn't want it brought to light that she herself used Kim as a story line for the first few seasons they were on this show. In fact, pretty much every season, Kim has been an integral part of Kyle's story line. It was because of Kim that Kyle is on the show. Bravo did NOT want Kyle unless Kim was on. Bravo would have actually preferred Kim and Kathy. Kathy would have had Paris & Nicky appearances.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think Kyle got mad cause she didn't want it brought to light that she herself used Kim as a story line for the first few seasons they were on this show. In fact, pretty much every season, Kim has been an integral part of Kyle's story line. It was because of Kim that Kyle is on the show. Bravo did NOT want Kyle unless Kim was on. Bravo would have actually preferred Kim and Kathy. Kathy would have had Paris & Nicky appearances.

No, Bravo went to Kyle first, she suggested Kim and there is no evidence Bravo ever offered Kathy a spot on this show, let alone before they went to Kyle. The whole BH show was centered around Kyle.

• Love 3

Kyle approached Bravo to pitch a Real Housewives show in California. Bravo was not interested in Kyle unless she came as a package with one of her sisters. The only thing Kyle was famous for at that point was having had a small role on ER, and another role on the E True Hollywood Story of Paris Hilton. They wanted Kathy and Kim. Kathy had no interest because Bravo wasn't offering enough of a monetary incentive.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, Bravo went to Kyle first, she suggested Kim and there is no evidence Bravo ever offered Kathy a spot on this show, let alone before they went to Kyle. The whole BH show was centered around Kyle.

Andy and Kyle have told the story about a dozen times and the producers tell of how they "discovered" Kyle (in the Season 1 special), as the perfect woman for the RHOBH.  Kyle had been in the "True Hollywood Story" about Paris Hilton.  Kyle suggested Kim, and LVP (who had to audition and did so as Pinky Vanderpump) prior to that Kyle knew her as Lisa Todd (her name still appears in Kyle's phone as such), from there it went to Maloof, and then Taylor.  The producers then went back to Kyle and asked for another woman and she approached Camille.   When you think about it Kim had little going for her compared to the others, she was single, moving around and really had not been in the public eye, the Hiltons, who refused to appear Season 1 had their own reality show, and were under contract.  Kim originally did not want to do the show but apparently succumbed to the money.  The three Richards sisters did a pilot of a proposed reality show and to say it was terrible, would be a compliment.  That was a Kathy Hilton venture.

Contractually it is just not realistic to say -you have the job if so and so joins, or I won't resign if so and so isn't holding an apple, diamond or orange.  At this point since the producers have announced how they found the "perfect" RH for the series, which Andy originally turned down because it was only 90 minutes from Orange County.  Camille quit several times during the first season, and Kim was legendary for her no shows.  (Where's Kim?)

• Love 6

Rinna cannot, on her own make Kim a storyline. She had one conversation with Eden. She needed a whole bunch of other people to keep this story going. If Eden hadn't run to LVP, the rest of them wouldn't have known Rinna said shit until the reunion. If LVP hadn't gone to Kyle - days after learning the information - and told her in Mexico, it would have stopped there. Most of us would have called Kyle on the phone about 2 minutes after Eden drove away from her house. If Kyle hadn't told Kim - again on camera - Kim would not have freaked out. Is there some idea that Kyle didn't know that Kim would become upset, again making it an issue? 

Rinna's biggest sin of the season was giving Kim any air on this show. She started it, but it was perpetuated time and time again by others. If the others didn't want to make it a thing, they could have shut it down at any time. They didn't. They were all as much to blame as Rinna for it becoming a storyline. If no one had blabbed, Kim would have been as relevant at Camille was this season. Seen at every event, but heard from very little. What has she got going on that would make her relevant? She is going to be a grandmother? I've got news for Kim, no one at Bravo gives two shits that she is about to be a grandmother. She got to be on camera and have a seat on the reunion stage because Rinna was stupid enough to tell a bunch of truths about her that for some reason the other gals who know they are truths, acted shocked to learn.  Rinna would have still had camera time this season with our without Kim because she is a FT gal with scheduling and camera privileges. Kim would not have had shit without Rinna. That is just pretty much a fact, which means that Rinna gave Kim a storyline, and probably a bigger paycheck, not the other way around. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Rinna cannot, on her own make Kim a storyline. She had one conversation with Eden. She needed a whole bunch of other people to keep this story going. If Eden hadn't run to LVP, the rest of them wouldn't have known Rinna said shit until the reunion. If LVP hadn't gone to Kyle - days after learning the information - and told her in Mexico, it would have stopped there. Most of us would have called Kyle on the phone about 2 minutes after Eden drove away from her house. If Kyle hadn't told Kim - again on camera - Kim would not have freaked out. Is there some idea that Kyle didn't know that Kim would become upset, again making it an issue? 

Rinna's biggest sin of the season was giving Kim any air on this show. She started it, but it was perpetuated time and time again by others. If the others didn't want to make it a thing, they could have shut it down at any time. They didn't. They were all as much to blame as Rinna for it becoming a storyline. If no one had blabbed, Kim would have been as relevant at Camille was this season. Seen at every event, but heard from very little. What has she got going on that would make her relevant? She is going to be a grandmother? I've got news for Kim, no one at Bravo gives two shits that she is about to be a grandmother. She got to be on camera and have a seat on the reunion stage because Rinna was stupid enough to tell a bunch of truths about her that for some reason the other gals who know they are truths, acted shocked to learn.  Rinna would have still had camera time this season with our without Kim because she is a FT gal with scheduling and camera privileges. Kim would not have had shit without Rinna. That is just pretty much a fact, which means that Rinna gave Kim a storyline, and probably a bigger paycheck, not the other way around. 

Well Rinna has made Kim a storyline, with her constant comments about Kim for the past three seasons.  Just bad form to call herself Kim's meal ticket.  Just as Rinna introduced Munchausen as it relates to Yolanda.  She throws it out there the others comment. In Mexico she could have ended it with being honest instead of saying it was Eden projecting. 

Kim being a grandma is no more less interesting than Kyle cleaning out her garage, Eileen grieving piece (didn't even get a nod at the Reunion) but Eileen and Rinna keep making Kim relevant by trying to "win".  Just let it go.  The seal claps and the "bye byes" were so immature not a good look for that couch.  When all else fails post nude photos-because that is always classy.

At some point Rinna needs to learn that a person is just that person, regardless if they are drunk or sober.  She is an asshole and tried so very hard to get people to believe Dorit called her an addict.  Rinna may be carrying the shows these days but with a total loss of dignity. 

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well Rinna has made Kim a storyline, with her constant comments about Kim for the past three seasons.  Just bad form to call herself Kim's meal ticket.  Just as Rinna introduced Munchausen as it relates to Yolanda.  She throws it out there the others comment. In Mexico she could have ended it with being honest instead of saying it was Eden projecting. 

Kim being a grandma is no more less interesting than Kyle cleaning out her garage, Eileen grieving piece (didn't even get a nod at the Reunion) but Eileen and Rinna keep making Kim relevant by trying to "win".  Just let it go.  The seal claps and the "bye byes" were so immature not a good look for that couch.  When all else fails post nude photos-because that is always classy.

At some point Rinna needs to learn that a person is just that person, regardless if they are drunk or sober.  She is an asshole and tried so very hard to get people to believe Dorit called her an addict.  Rinna may be carrying the shows these days but with a total loss of dignity. 

None of the stuff you mention is interesting, but the others are HW's. They can get away with doing mundane boring tasks. 

I don't get the whole deal with Rinna making Kim her storyline for 3 seasons. Funny how no one was accusing Rinna of that at the time in her first season.  Most seemed to feel for Rinna and think she was mostly just reacting to a horrible and scary Kim. It's just always funny to me how history rewrites itself to justify what might be happening now. I also don't remember Rinna making Kim her storyline all last year. I remember her talking about Kim several times during the first 1/4 or 1/3 of the season, and then stopping after the lunch when Kyle became upset. When I think of last season and Rinna's storyline last season, several things come to mind way before Kim, and if she hadn't said boo about Kim this year I would have probably forgotten she mentioned her last year. I remember LVP doing the same and only stopping when Kyle told her to cut it out. Was LVP's plan to make Kim her storyline? I hardly think so. 

Bottom line, one of these two chicks was absolutely going to be on the reuinon stage no matter what they brought or didn't bring this season. Rinna had plenty of other shit going on, what with starting the season on the outs with LVP, her daughters and their modeling stuff, her clothing line, and the drug stuff. My guess is that Rinna's paycheck would have been the same without or without Kim. Kim on the other hand probably made a bit more because of the shit with Rinna. Which leads to the obviously conclusion that Kim was the one who benefited the most. 

I have said it before and I will say it again. I think at some point Bravo decided to dip their toe in the water and see if the audience was willing to let Kim come back. I think they would love to have this trainwreck back full time, and I also think that LVP and Kyle want her back as well. I think that Kim got a nice edit to the point where folks are literally going back in time and maybe now thinking that Rinna was the bad guy in her first season, something that probably Bravo thought no edit could possibly accomplish. My guess is if they read these forums, and we know they do, Rinna will have handed us Kim for next season. For that I won't forgive her. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

None of the stuff you mention is interesting, but the others are HW's. They can get away with doing mundane boring tasks. 

I don't get the whole deal with Rinna making Kim her storyline for 3 seasons. Funny how no one was accusing Rinna of that at the time in her first season.  Most seemed to feel for Rinna and think she was mostly just reacting to a horrible and scary Kim. It's just always funny to me how history rewrites itself to justify what might be happening now. I also don't remember Rinna making Kim her storyline all last year. I remember her talking about Kim several times during the first 1/4 or 1/3 of the season, and then stopping after the lunch when Kyle became upset. When I think of last season and Rinna's storyline last season, several things come to mind way before Kim, and if she hadn't said boo about Kim this year I would have probably forgotten she mentioned her last year. I remember LVP doing the same and only stopping when Kyle told her to cut it out. Was LVP's plan to make Kim her storyline? I hardly think so. 

Bottom line, one of these two chicks was absolutely going to be on the reuinon stage no matter what they brought or didn't bring this season. Rinna had plenty of other shit going on, what with starting the season on the outs with LVP, her daughters and their modeling stuff, her clothing line, and the drug stuff. My guess is that Rinna's paycheck would have been the same without or without Kim. Kim on the other hand probably made a bit more because of the shit with Rinna. Which leads to the obviously conclusion that Kim was the one who benefited the most. 

I have said it before and I will say it again. I think at some point Bravo decided to dip their toe in the water and see if the audience was willing to let Kim come back. I think they would love to have this trainwreck back full time, and I also think that LVP and Kyle want her back as well. I think that Kim got a nice edit to the point where folks are literally going back in time and maybe now thinking that Rinna was the bad guy in her first season, something that probably Bravo thought no edit could possibly accomplish. My guess is if they read these forums, and we know they do, Rinna will have handed us Kim for next season. For that I won't forgive her. 

How I wish Rinna had just said No! to Kim and not another word. She had Kim so frazzled it would have been glorious!

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Rinna started loosing her high ground stance when she went after Kim via twitter, the "F you up" threats after the season was already done filming. Until then, Rinna wasn't off base in what happened between her/Kim but once that happened, she was in the wrong. Then, she kept it up, even after she apologized to Kim in the footage they filmed after the season finale, the park scene. We get to the reunion, and Rinna admits she went off the rails on SM, redeeming herself once again by "owning" her bad behavior and once again apologizing and once again promising to stop it and once again, most viewers forgave her. But she didn't stop her barrage on SM, she amped it up and even HH got involved with her nasty tirades against Kim.

Cut to Rinna's second season, she didn't stop talking about Kim when Kyle asked all of them, including Lisa, in the Hamptons. Lisa quit asking about/talking about Kim out of respect to her good friend Kyle and even though Rinna once again said she would stop, she didn't. It took until brunch at Kathryn's house with Kyle and Lisa leaving the table and Erika/Kathryn coming to Kim's/Kyle's defense for Rinna to stop it. Well, that is until the beach scene when Rinna complains about Yolanda to Eileen. Rinna was furious that Yolanda didn't go to some gathering but instead had a picnic lunch with Brandi/Kim. Then once again at that reunion, she promised to stop talking about Kim and once again she didn't.

This season all started out fine between Rinna/Kim until Kim gave her opinion about how Rinna/Eileen were tag teaming Dorit. How dare Kim have, let alone express, an opinion based on her own experiences with Rinna/Eileen, they are the only ones allowed to have an opinion. LOL Yes, Eden talked about Kim/Kyle far more than Rinna did but it was Rinna that set Eden on that path to begin with. Heck, Rinna couldn't even be honest with Kyle about why Eden was asking so many personal family questions at a lunch she set up so that Eden could do just that.

Sooooo, Yes, Rinna has used Kim as part of her storyline each season since she joined the show, with her first season being the only time she did it without being calculated about it (not including her texts after the finale was filmed and after the reunion was filmed). Maybe had Rinna kept Kim's name out of her mouth, Kim would not have been back this season or as much this season.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna started loosing her high ground stance when she went after Kim via twitter, the "F you up" threats after the season was already done filming. Until then, Rinna wasn't off base in what happened between her/Kim but once that happened, she was in the wrong. Then, she kept it up, even after she apologized to Kim in the footage they filmed after the season finale, the park scene. We get to the reunion, and Rinna admits she went off the rails on SM, redeeming herself once again by "owning" her bad behavior and once again apologizing and once again promising to stop it and once again, most viewers forgave her. But she didn't stop her barrage on SM, she amped it up and even HH got involved with her nasty tirades against Kim.

Cut to Rinna's second season, she didn't stop talking about Kim when Kyle asked all of them, including Lisa, in the Hamptons. Lisa quit asking about/talking about Kim out of respect to her good friend Kyle and even though Rinna once again said she would stop, she didn't. It took until brunch at Kathryn's house with Kyle and Lisa leaving the table and Erika/Kathryn coming to Kim's/Kyle's defense for Rinna to stop it. Well, that is until the beach scene when Rinna complains about Yolanda to Eileen. Rinna was furious that Yolanda didn't go to some gathering but instead had a picnic lunch with Brandi/Kim. Then once again at that reunion, she promised to stop talking about Kim and once again she didn't.

This season all started out fine between Rinna/Kim until Kim gave her opinion about how Rinna/Eileen were tag teaming Dorit. How dare Kim have, let alone express, an opinion based on her own experiences with Rinna/Eileen, they are the only ones allowed to have an opinion. LOL Yes, Eden talked about Kim/Kyle far more than Rinna did but it was Rinna that set Eden on that path to begin with. Heck, Rinna couldn't even be honest with Kyle about why Eden was asking so many personal family questions at a lunch she set up so that Eden could do just that.

Sooooo, Yes, Rinna has used Kim as part of her storyline each season since she joined the show, with her first season being the only time she did it without being calculated about it (not including her texts after the finale was filmed and after the reunion was filmed). Maybe had Rinna kept Kim's name out of her mouth, Kim would not have been back this season or as much this season.

Well, according to what I read on these forums, Eileen is never allowed to have an opinion about anything. 

Kim could have an opinion all day long. She just has to understand that she is opening up a door because of her history with Rinna and the things that have gone on between them in the past. Her input is different when she says negative things about Rinna because they have a history with each other. 

And yes, you and I have come to the same conclusion which is my entire point: if Rinna had had more control and had never mentioned Kim to begin with, we would have seen less of Kim. Hence, Rinna gave Kim and her storyline life. We would have still had plenty of shit to be pissed at Rinna about without Kim. She had plenty of shit going on outside of Kim.  It seems fairly cut and dried to me. Kim needed Rinna way more than Rinna needed Kim. Which is exactly what Rinna said at the reunion, although like many things she said, she should have kept her mouth shut. 

The person that irritated me the most however is Kyle. And she never irritates me. I still love her more than my luggage, but the scene with her telling Kim what Rinna had said was just wrong. If she wants to protect her sister (and I believe more importantly wants to protect Kim's kids) she should have never spoken one single word about it on camera. She knows - as does everyone on this show - that Rinna is unpredictable in what she might say. She speaks often before she thinks. She is impulsive. Kyle had to know that Kim would confront Rinna. How could Kyle know for sure that it wouldn't get more ugly? How could she be sure that Rinna wouldn't defend herself with even more ugly truths about Kim? I've said before, Rinna is a nutter, but she is a better person than I am. Had Kim Richards questioned me about saying she was near death and come at me with pointy fingers and judgy eyes, accusing me of saying hurtful words, I would have remainded her of all the recent things that have happened over the last two years that might lead a person to think that she is in trouble. I think that most people in Rinna's situation would have done the same. The chance that Kyle was taking in giving Kim a reason to confront Rinna was a big chance. Unless it wasn't really a chance at all and Kyle felt comfortable in knowing that Rinna would never do such a thing. I swear to God I am starting to think they are all playing a game with this one. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I completely agree with everything you said.  This part (the bolded) made me chuckle, as Dignity is a competitor of Depends.  Sometimes my vast reservoir of semi-useless knowledge is a curse.

Dignity-Washable-Personal-Pad-Md..jpg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Well, according to what I read on these forums, Eileen is never allowed to have an opinion about anything. 

Kim could have an opinion all day long. She just has to understand that she is opening up a door because of her history with Rinna and the things that have gone on between them in the past. Her input is different when she says negative things about Rinna because they have a history with each other. 

And yes, you and I have come to the same conclusion which is my entire point: if Rinna had had more control and had never mentioned Kim to begin with, we would have seen less of Kim. Hence, Rinna gave Kim and her storyline life. We would have still had plenty of shit to be pissed at Rinna about without Kim. She had plenty of shit going on outside of Kim.  It seems fairly cut and dried to me. Kim needed Rinna way more than Rinna needed Kim. Which is exactly what Rinna said at the reunion, although like many things she said, she should have kept her mouth shut. 

The person that irritated me the most however is Kyle. And she never irritates me. I still love her more than my luggage, but the scene with her telling Kim what Rinna had said was just wrong. If she wants to protect her sister (and I believe more importantly wants to protect Kim's kids) she should have never spoken one single word about it on camera. She knows - as does everyone on this show - that Rinna is unpredictable in what she might say. She speaks often before she thinks. She is impulsive. Kyle had to know that Kim would confront Rinna. How could Kyle know for sure that it wouldn't get more ugly? How could she be sure that Rinna wouldn't defend herself with even more ugly truths about Kim? I've said before, Rinna is a nutter, but she is a better person than I am. Had Kim Richards questioned me about saying she was near death and come at me with pointy fingers and judgy eyes, accusing me of saying hurtful words, I would have remainded her of all the recent things that have happened over the last two years that might lead a person to think that she is in trouble. I think that most people in Rinna's situation would have done the same. The chance that Kyle was taking in giving Kim a reason to confront Rinna was a big chance. Unless it wasn't really a chance at all and Kyle felt comfortable in knowing that Rinna would never do such a thing. I swear to God I am starting to think they are all playing a game with this one. 

Eileen interjects her opinion into things that don't concern her all the dang time, so much so that she has turned that into a part of her storyline! LOL

Rinna shut Kim down with the "Lets talk about your arrest" comment but went way too far with the dire comments she said to Eden. Especially since she had no current first hand knowledge about how Kim was doing, sobriety wise or heath wise and she made those comments to a complete stranger, not only to Kim but a complete stranger to herself. She was just using Kim's sobriety to deflect from the "arrest" comment because she knew she would get viewer flack about it. Kim's sobriety is Rinna's fallback story to get viewers on her side. She took a beating last season over lies about Lisa/Kyle/Munchausen/Yolanda, so she uses Kim to deflect, elicit viewer sympathy/support from Kim's behavior 3 years ago. Kim really is Rinna's sympathy go to ploy. Rinna needs Kim far more than Kim needs her. Kim has Kyle and as long as Kyle is on the show and Andy keeps loving Kim, she will be on the show and because of those 2, she doesn't need Rinna.

Kyle was put in a no win position by her good friend Rinna. I think it possible that Kyle told Kim that Rinna was talking about her off camera first and then again to Kim on camera, that whole scene was a bit rehearsed IMO. Also, Kim has every right to confront Rinna on camera, she has every right to get her side of this out to counter Rinna's lies.

I think Kyle is caught between her sister and a once good friend. I don't believe that all is forgiven between Kyle and Rinna, no matter how they both try to play this. Kyle knows that no matter what, she and Rinna still have to work together and make the best of it despite what happened. Kyle also knows that she needs to handle Rinna with care because Rinna is not trustworthy at all and will strike out at her if Rinna thinks it is her best interest.

• Love 2
(edited)

Seriously.

kenya-moore-fan-0219-1.gif

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She was just using Kim's sobriety to deflect from the "arrest" comment because she knew she would get viewer flack about it. 

No viewer flack for Lisar based on the comments I read. Most were thrilled with the arrest comment because, finally, someone was noting Kim's endless bullshit travails that are always deemed off limits. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

No viewer flack for Lisar based on the comments I read. Most were thrilled with the arrest comment because, finally, someone was noting Kim's endless bullshit travails that are always deemed off limits. 

Really? Based on comments you read here, or elsewhere? Most folks here were just horrified that Rinna would say such a thing. Me, I was impressed she was able to control herself enough to not say much, much more. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Really? Based on comments you read here, or elsewhere? Most folks here were just horrified that Rinna would say such a thing. Me, I was impressed she was able to control herself enough to not say much, much more. 

O, some folks here, some elsewhere. And I, too, was impressed she controlled herself to not say more. Because she could have, O my, yes -- and can you imagine, if she had....

• Love 5