Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Forgive me if this is in the wrong topic - I live in PA and am attending the Harrisburg Senators game tomorrow night (8/4) where the DCCs will be appearing - last year I met Jena, Jennifer and few others.  They sign the team photo for fans , pose for photos with them, and perform between innings. I can't wait!!!!

• Love 3

Hope this is the right thread for this:  Judy recently tweeted that the first show for the new squad is tonight. Some of the rookies are tweeting first show group performance.  Would this be the Friends and Family show?

• Love 1

Hope this is the right thread for this:  Judy recently tweeted that the first show for the new squad is tonight. Some of the rookies are tweeting first show group performance.  Would this be the Friends and Family show?

Maybe they'll  reveal the squad photo.

• Love 1

I think for the most part the vets new pics are some of their best while rookie ones are meh over all.  Maybe you have to earn a good shot these days LOL  Loveee Erica's new pic!  and wow, just can't get over how much Loren and Stephanie look alike!!

• Love 1

This year's cameo's are so bad.  What happened?

If you watch that preview clip, posted yesterday, of Kitty doing her class right before finals, Holly is sitting there looking bored out of her mind during the other girl's solos.  I hope she's not a brat.  I was really excited about her before seeing that.

This year's cameo's are so bad.  What happened?

If you watch that preview clip, posted yesterday, of Kitty doing her class right before finals, Holly is sitting there looking bored out of her mind during the other girl's solos.  I hope she's not a brat.  I was really excited about her before seeing that.

I agree.Some of the girls don't even look like themselves (Melissa) but Robin's is good.  Rachel looks like DSIG Tristan (former TLD)  with her red hair and  big teeth.

What outfit is Holly wearing?  Do they show a close up of her or from a distance?

They seem to have taken Loren full redhead this year. It's more clear that her hair is reddish when you see her cameo in close proximity to other girls with reddish hair.

I think Loren looks better as a brunette or redhead instead of blonde; so they have 5  redheads this year.

Kelli has changed a lot of blondes into brunettes or redheads. Has she ever changed a dark haired girl into a blonde?

I think Loren looks better as a brunette or redhead instead of blonde; so they have 5 redheads this year.

Kelli has changed a lot of blondes into brunettes or redheads. Has she ever changed a dark haired girl into a blonde?

I agree that Loren looks better brunette or redhead than blonde. I liked her hair the most when it was dark chocolatey brown though. Like not the first time it was colored last year, but when they fixed it after that.

The only person I can think of who has gone from dark to light is Kelsey, and she's been every color.

It seems like they've had fewer and fewer blondes these last several years. I wonder if Kelli made so many of the rookies redheads because she  didn't want the team to be overpowered with brunettes, and needed some lighter hair, but there weren't any rookies with the coloring to go all the way blonde.

I really wish they'd left Holly alone.

Rachel is not the most photogenic on the team. One eye seems to open less than the other. I'm not sure what her facial expression is meant to be. She's not smiling. She's not doing sultry. It's not unpleasant. It's just kind of blah, same as last year.  I'm sure she's very pretty in real life, but it doesn't come across as "DCC Pretty" in photos. At least not in my opinion.

If Holly stays on the squad for several years I bet we will see different hair colors on her...when I went thru her IG before she had pictures of herself over the year with everything from blondish to DARK to reddish...she has been the color she is now before.  I think it looks bad in the cameo but in other pictures I've seen since I think it looks just fine.  Claire is one I wish they'd left alone!

Agreed on Rachel...her pictures do not do her justice.  I always thought she was so pretty on the show but in pictures she looks different. I am not one to talk since I'm not photogenic LOL But I do think she has the DCC looks in real life.

Random observation:  Is it me or do the new rookies seem to tweet more than rookies in previous years?

It may seem that way because their twitter profiles were revealed much earlier this season.

• Love 1

Wow. It looks like Megan C. and Kinzie get to lead the rows as they leave the field! I know it's not like being point of the triangle, but I'm surprised they put a rookie out in front like that. I wonder if Megan is going to be kind of like another Jenn K.

Did you notice the knee braces on two of the girls. One is a rookie and it is huge

Wow I noticed Ashley Nicole's knee brace when I watched it first time, and just watched it again to see who you were on about and yep rookie Elizabeth has a huge knee brace on. I wonder what happened?

I have to wonder if this is going to be Ashley Nicole's last year...she seems to be like Nicole Bulcher with returning knee problems.  Wasn't she the one last year who missed the meet the team performance because she janked her knee up? or was that the year before...one year she wasn't able to perform because of a knee injury. It's so sad because she is one of the best dancers, in my opinion (though I know they don't always love her kicks). 

Loved that little snippet though! I need to watch it again but did they indeed put Loren and Stephanie next to each other? LOL They really do look like they could be twins or sisters at the least. 

I love how much the rookies tweet! I feel like I am already getting to know them.  They are great about replying too.  Just seem like a really sweet, fun group. 

I wonder why she sat out while girls with knee braces rehearsed . I hope she is ok. I really like her.

If she did sit out, perhaps her injury (or reason for being out) didn't allow her to practice.

Thanks for posting that. I didn't realize she was a LSU girl. She must have known Erica and Jacie. And it sounds like she was fairly accomplished as a dancer in her hometown. Kelli wasn't joking when she said that all these girls were the best where they came from and that they all have titles.

Erica or Jacie posted a picture on their IGs with Jax, spelling out LSU with their arms LO I wonder if they did all know each other before hand or just connected once on the squad?   I think Jax is so pretty...I couldn't understand why they hated her hair so much in tryouts.  Those poor LSU girls get the hate for their hair LOL

Is this girl Jaclyn/Jax the same girl that Judy or Kelli said she needed to brush out her hair when they saw her on the big screen at auditions ?

Yes. I thought that was pretty dumb since her hair looked the same as everyone else.

• Love 2

Considering the judges unanimously voted for Courtney Johnson, I'm surprised she didn't make the team. We'll see coming up what happened, but does anyone have any insight into that situation?

Someone posted some parts of the meet the team performances. They are on periscope. Get the phone app or view it on the computer. I believe they expire in 24 hours on that app.

They're all expired now. Drats. :(

Considering the judges unanimously voted for Courtney Johnson, I'm surprised she didn't make the team. We'll see coming up what happened, but does anyone have any insight into that situation?

They're all expired now. Drats. :(

Just checked and they worked here....not sure what's up with that?