Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I don't really like her look right now that much, she does look great, but I just don't like that overtoned bodybuilder look in generell, so I hope she doesn't overdo it, but she still looks healthy. She posted somewhere last year that a morning workout should be a requirement for any job, so then everybody would be healthy, I did have to barf a little at that comment. But she just seems to really be in a workout mode right now, Kelli and Judy must be pleased.

I agree that Paige appears thinner and more toned.  I saw one picture of her in Mexico where several of her ribs showed a bit too prominently to be totally healthy, I thought, but it could be the angle.  Her arms definitely are more ripped.  I've never been a big fan of hers, not a hater either, and kind of indifferent to her looks (and not just because of her extreme tanning, though that doesn't help).  I figure she has to be a great dancer, though I don't feel like I've seen much of her dancing the past two seasons.

I liked that they assigned a cheerleader a day to Twitter and Instagram, as it personalizes them (to me anyway), and I always like behind the scenes stuff like that.  I don't know why it took a year to release the video they made on the last calendar shoot, but I thought it was cute.  It was a little silly, which I found charming, since it shows that they don't take themselves too seriously.  I hope they show the video they shot this year at more than just the games.

(edited)

I agree that Paige appears thinner and more toned. I saw one picture of her in Mexico where several of her ribs showed a bit too prominently to be totally healthy, I thought, but it could be the angle. Her arms definitely are more ripped. I've never been a big fan of hers, not a hater either, and kind of indifferent to her looks (and not just because of her extreme tanning, though that doesn't help). I figure she has to be a great dancer, though I don't feel like I've seen much of her dancing the past two seasons.

My thoughts exactly. Her ribs showing and how tiny her rib cage area is are the main things that caught my attention. She didn't look like that her rookie season. I am also indifferent on her look and curious about her dancing because we haven't seen much of it at all.

Edited by Oranaiche

Anyone know what they are doing in Hollywood? The returning show group girls went there literally as they landed from Mexico; however none of the girls seem to be saying what they were doing there.

Kelsey posted a photo doing make-up with Holly and Erica in the pic too all in uniform, and Jenna posted a video as they landed but that's literally all that's been posted about the trip.

I like Paige. I like her look and her storyline from Season 8. She's probably my favorite in that rookie class, now that Abby is leaving.

I don't see enough Twitter/IG to comment on her weight loss.

(edited)

Mia, Jenn K, Holly, and Jacie are headed back to LA. I like how Mia thinks she is retired lol. She is the most active all star.

Do you know what they are doing in LA? Mia should just come out of retirement and audition again. LOL!!

Edited by nmvrn

I guess they are there until Saturday according to Mia's IG.  I'm surprised that they have to use Mia so much.  I thought they went to All-stars when they didn't have enough of the current squad to cover.

That is rookie Mary, second from left.

Close, Mary (rookie) is the dark haired lady, not Angela.

Yeah, it's Breelan, Mary, Kelsey, Jacie and Ashley H.

Wow...sure looked like Angela to me...my eyes need help :-/

Breelan is very pretty and has a hot body she has potential to be one of their main glamour girls but she's one of the worst dancer ,  All the glamour girls of the past (katy , britney , katlin , alexandra ) were all at least good dancers , have they ever had a  girl comes back just based on calender and appearances potential ?

I wondered if Courtney would have problems keeping her weight down during the season. She said she'd never been the weight Kelli and Judy said was standard for the other 5'3" vets on the team. It's rather easy to loose 6 or 7 lbs when under the gun like she was during training camp, but a lot harder to keep it off week after week, month after month if it isn't your body's natural weight.

I'm still wondering if she'll try out again, since she wasn't at the swimsuit shoot but her image was amongst the pictures for the sidelines calendar. Guess we'll see in May, huh?

The Twitter shut off from DCC is the end...meaning she is no longer a member. During try outs...that is the what to watch to see who is in and who is out.

I can't see that she would have left on bad terms or had a falling out with K & J. She just did an official dcc appearance on Saturday. Just seems strange to me.

Edited by Lorimar263

It's too early to shut down the DCC handles...and she just returned from an appearance. Hopefully all is harmonious, it would suck to end her term on a bad note so close to retirement/banquet.

It's too early to shut down the DCC handles...and she just returned from an appearance. Hopefully all is harmonious, it would suck to end her term on a bad note so close to retirement/banquet.

Hopefully it was her choice because she's moving on to bigger and better things.

I checked and of all the retiring vets she seems to be the only one who doesn't have a dcc Twitter. Interesting.

I bet she is going to be with Talking Cowboys and other on screen game day entertainment full time and that the announcement is coming out. I think if she had a real falling out, she wouldn't be using that Talking Cowboys picture.

• Love 2

I think it's maybe because she wants to promote her clothing line i think it's called living game day , she was never allowed to promote on twitter because it's not an official DCC sponsor

• Love 1

The girls who went on the calendar shoot will be trying out again. Courtney did not go on the shoot, so she probably will not be trying out again.

That's too bad. I still remember her saying in the S9 finale that being on the field was amazing, and that she could see herself being there for a good long while. But that was the euphoria talking, and thing change when the down and dirty day-to-day happens. :(

• Love 1

Sydney isn't following Kelli or Judy on Twitter. Does anyone know if she was before?

I checked Kelli and Judy's "following" list and didn't see Sydney's name  on either. Both follow present and former DCCs even Chelsea.

I checked Kelli and Judy's "following" list and didn't see Sydney's name  on either. Both follow present and former DCCs even Chelsea.

Wow. So sad. I wonder what happened so late in the season.

They're both still following her on Twitter. Everyone can calm down (lol).

• Love 1

I think we kinda knew she wasn't coming back, but it's good for the people who needed confirmation that she said it. I guess it was getting frustrating not being the "top" veteran, not being point of the triangle and not being chosen to go to Pro Bowl.

• Love 1