Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

I do enjoy the glorious video evidence the cameras produce. It makes for good court TV.

Even better is the defendant who in spite of the undeniable video evidence sticks to a story that is clearly fantasy.

• Love 3

I had begun to get bored with Driving Mr. Stewart because I thought, "eh, he's a drunk who got into an accident and needed rides. Snooze." I perked up when Xiomara tried to leave the courtroom early...bless her heart, she was so embarrassed.  Honest mistake, she heard the ruling and didn't know to wait for "Goodbye."  I'm glad Mr. Stewart's lies were discovered-- I, too, was sympathetic towards Xiomara; she was just a young girl trying to earn extra money running errands (because I'm sure her taco place paycheck doesn't cover the bills).

The Mixed Martial Fraudster didn't surprise me.  I volunteer every Sunday at Ronald McDonald House, and some of the mothers and fathers have a list of shitty priorities a mile long, and their ailing babies/children are left in the wind. They rarely (sometimes never) visit them in the hospital, but they make sure to eat all of the free food and enjoy the free room and board at RMH (sometimes, DCF gets involved and they are asked to leave...but many of them know how to work the system). Thankfully, they're not all like that, and the genuine, loving parents are wonderful.

WTF Wedding Ring question: so, is there a jewelry appraiser in jail? Do people remove their jewels in jail, hand them over to the appraiser, and then have the value of the jewels serve as a bond payment?  I would think that the court system would want to get an accurate estimate for the ring....maybe they have a Byrd-like employee who has the equivalent of the Kelly Blue Book for rings. Or did the defendant and her mother promise to give the appraised ring to a bondsman who fronted the money?  I'm confused.

I love that this round of new episodes include cases with litigant-submitted videos!  The video of Brooklyn and her missing teef did show a lot of furniture stuffed into one room, but it wasn't hoarder-level. She was a mess and needs clean up her life and her room.

• Love 2

"hey I broka my toof, I dunno how that happen, hehe, imma gonna call my mommy, she fix my toof!"

Okay, "Brooklyn" was my favorite. How many here have fallen, knocked out a few teeth and then, like, just  passed out...I mean went to sleep? Oh, and woke up at 5a.m. and realized, oh shit my toofies are missing, and then started guzzling vodka? I've used pain relievers but never vodka. I'll keep that in mind.

WTF Wedding Ring

The only thing that made this stand out from a zillion like cases is that a man was standing where there's usually a woman. "She's been engaged six times, married three times. I had to call the police and have her arrested for domestic violence, but yes! I thought it would be a good idea to have another kid with her and spend 6K I didn't have to buy her a ring. The fact that the second kid is meaningless is in my favour, right? I think it's a girl..."

QuoteMixed Martial Fraudster

Run-of-the-mill ridiculous  looking little shitass weenie we've seen many times. Oooh, martial arts! He can pretend he's a big tough guy too, while beating someone out of 250$. If that were my husband, the divorce papers would be waiting for him when he comes home.

QuoteDriving Mr Stewart

I guess that fucking idiot never heard of, "Never volunteer information."

• Love 5

I always wanted to know what special kind of troglodyte parks in a handicapped space and isn't handicapped. My question has been answered.

Circa 1990 I worked for an 80-year-old man who had an enormous sense of entitlement and probably should not have been driving by virtue of his several surgeries for glaucoma (he eventually gave up driving at night while I still worked for him). Anyway, one evening he had to visit his attorney's office, which was located in a huge complex. It was after 6PM, most of the parking lot was empty, and he parked in one of 15 available (and all empty at the time) (no, he did not have a handicapped placard, nor did he consider himself disabled in any way). When he emerged from the building he was outraged to find a $200 ticket on his windshield. He fought the ticket (I typed the letters, so I know) by arguing that the proposed purpose of handicapped parking spaces was to allow access for the differently-abled, not to raise revenue for the city. Since he was not preventing any potential handicapped drivers from parking near the building, he should not have been ticketed. Believe it or not, the city reduced his fine to $75.

• Love 3

Oh man, the kerfuffle over the handicapped parking space might be the highlight of the season for me

It was for me too. We need our eagle eyed posters to find out where the idiot parkers are from - I always look in the backgrounds on the videos or at the street names when they have the maps to play. I'm pretty sure the background of the video is in Florida (by the palm trees). It would make a whole lot of sense for them to be from the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area. And I can't believe Mr. Mighty Mouse was going to beat anybody up. 

Please to explain to me.. . . how might Mrs. Illegal Parker explain how Mighty Mouse managed to attempt to rape her? Through the crack in the window? When he was getting his head kicked in by the son? This was a case where I was thrilled to see a cell phone video. And I'm hoping her principal sees her and gives her the boot for being such a stellar (NOT) liar on TV. 

• Love 10

how might Mrs. Illegal Parker explain how Mighty Mouse managed to attempt to rape her?

I started giggling in the grocery store today over that, since it made me think of Dexter's, "What is it with you and RAPE?? No one's RAPING anyone!"

I have a feeling that if Mini-Rocky tried to rape her, she wouldn't even notice or would promptly knock his block off.

• Love 2

They were from just north of my area. Fresno California. I have reached out to friends who work at Fresno area schools, but so far no one knows the liar liar pants on fire Mrs DuPont.

• Love 2

Ms. DuPont is a "para educator" with the Fresno school district.

As I thought -- not a teacher but a teacher's aide.

This only makes me feel better because I was kinda right--all my sympathies are with the kids she has contact with every day.

ETA: Vicki DuPont, notable liar and victim of un-rape and un-murder, is not only not a teacher, but not even a full-time aide -- she's a SUB para educator.

Edited by Guest

I was wondering if the plaintiff in the May-December driving Mr. daisy case might be suffering from brain injury. I think he both forgot about conversations, and the in court he simply did not understand and the relevance of the texts from February. He thought Judge Judy was just upset at his naming the wrong month--Saying September instead of saying February. He didn't get that the texts showed he knew about the payments eight full months before he claimed he discovered them.

• Love 7

They were such assholes.

I'll never understand why assholes like the DuPonts don't just pay the money, instead of letting everyone they know - neighbours, co-workers, friends and 10 million other people see the whole family adminstering a vicious insane beating in public. I would literally die of shame.

Did they know that video existed? I forget.

• Love 6

I'll never understand why assholes like the DuPonts don't just pay the money, instead of letting everyone they know - neighbours, co-workers, friends and 10 million other people see the whole family adminstering a vicious insane beating in public. I would literally die of shame.

Did they know that video existed? I forget.

Here's the catch....maybe, just maybe there are producers, PR moguls, etc.  who want this type of family for the 'perfect' reality show and when they see the glorious Dupont family they realize that they need to look no more - it's all there....slack jawed hubby with tender testicles (good for future shows when the illiterate semi-substitute teacher's aide once-in-a-while wants to have sex), illiterate wife who seems to be able to cry "rape" at the drop of a hat - or kick to the head, and their ever loving, ever loyal son (who certainly hit every branch after falling from the ugly tree) who will backup Dad and Mom when they take on assorted neighbors, friends and extended family.

Yup.  Despite the haughty name (Dupont:  Better living through chemistry) there's a whole lot of fun that could be squeezed out of this family (and not just from Dad's

testicles).  This tribe could travel around the west coast looking for trouble...I can see it now -  Sunny locations, a van and numerous handicapped parking spaces to be had.  A new brewhaha every week.  Coming this summer - to TLC.

Here's the catch....maybe, just maybe there are producers, PR moguls, etc.  who want this type of family for the 'perfect' reality show

Once upon a time I would have laughed at that notion, but now it scares the living daylights out of me because you nailed it.

I'm really surprised more JJ litigants haven't been offered shows, although of course many are too brutal and bestial to be tamed for TeeVEE. Gee, remember when one could tune into TLC and maybe actually learn something? The good ol' days.

....slack jawed hubby with tender testicles

If they didn't have a kid, no matter how ugly, I'd never have guessed he had any.

• Love 2

Today's rerun with the two dopes from Philadelphia who fought viciously on their first date was so entertaining. Judge Judy had to tell both litigants to stop performing, and she even told the douchy plaintiff to close his naturally-gaping jaw. The guy complained that the woman's online photo was misleading, and JJ told him that he was no George Clooney.

The defendant was full of poor choices....she posted an ad (on Craigslist?) that said she was looking for a guy/guys to "hang out with" while she was visiting her parents for Christmas; she agreed to go for an hour-long ride with a complete stranger (this seems as safe as hitchhiking) to Atlantic City and planned to stay overnight with him; without knowing the stranger's temperament, she ridiculed his decisions to be a smoker and to drop out of college; they fought ("verbal words" and texts), but she still thought it was wise to attempt to confine herself in the guy's car again for the ride back to South Philly.  The a-hole guy was trying to make a getaway, and she used her solid build to attack and dent the car.  JJ told her that she's old enough to be responsible for her (strange) decisions, and she has to get over the fact that he called her fat and they had a bad date. The guy got $500 for his dents. They were such imbeciles, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching their mess.

• Love 3
(edited)

Blacked Out Sister - Someone gets really wasted, shatters a drinking glass (I do not subscribe to the theory that the glass had an inherent weakness, but nice try), bleeds all over the place, freaks out, break the toilet, nicks the TV, the police gets called by neighbors... the plaintiff is probably still scrubbing. 2 gavels.

Cute Little Jar Loan - Plantiff says his girlfriend called him crying as she chased her rolling car down the driveway into a tree, she says he was the last one driving the car and didn't set the hand break properly.  Plaintiff's incestuous mom paid for some repairs, It was hard keeping track of the amount of money she repaid on the "gift" because the defendant repaid her in cash stashed in cute painted little jars.  Mkay, Martha Steward, thanks for acknowledging it's a loan.  2 gavels.

Mamma's Boy - What a vindictive Mother-In-Law.  Her son is lucky he found a woman to tolerate him, roll down the red carpet, not lawsuits.  2 gavels.

Doggie Rat Trap - That one went on a little too long, and the ugly shitty discs the plaintiff was wearing in his ears were distracting, but JJ had fun mocking their frivolous lawsuit.  They were told explicitly that there were rat traps outside, but they set the dogs loose in the yard, guess what happened?  No shit, the landlord isn't responsible for their vet bills.  3 gavels.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 7

Also, did the defendants in any way claim that they had some reason why they thought that it was OK for them to park in the handicap space?

I thought it was the spot closest to the ATM machine. In my town lots of convenience stores/drugstores etc have an ATM either right outside  or just next to the entrance when you enter the store. He saved himself a few steps by having her park there.  But if she was in the drivers seat why not just drop him off and make a circuit around the parking lot, or just sit there in the lane idling, easy enough to move if someone wants to pull out or in a spot. The best thing to do would have been to humbly apologize to Mighty Mouse and move the vehicle.. since SHE WAS IN THE WRONG.

• Love 4

Intervention rooming house. I l-o-v-e-d when the plaintiff said she was drinking vodka to dull the pain of her broken teeth and that's why she was drunk on the video.......

• Love 3

I thought it was the spot closest to the ATM machine. In my town lots of convenience stores/drugstores etc have an ATM either right outside  or just next to the entrance when you enter the store. He saved himself a few steps by having her park there.  But if she was in the drivers seat why not just drop him off and make a circuit around the parking lot, or just sit there in the lane idling, easy enough to move if someone wants to pull out or in a spot. The best thing to do would have been to humbly apologize to Mighty Mouse and move the vehicle.. since SHE WAS IN THE WRONG.

That reminds me of some of the people who go to my gym. They'll drive around and around to get a parking space closer to the building. I see it every single time I go and can't quite understand why people going to work out can't walk a few more steps!

• Love 8

Blacked Out Sister - Someone gets really wasted, shatters a drinking glass (I do not subscribe to the theory that the glass had an inherent weakness, but nice try), bleeds all over the place, freaks out, break the toilet, nicks the TV, the police gets called by neighbors... the plaintiff is probably still scrubbing. 2 gavels.

I think they were all wasted! The older sister dimed out herself and her younger sister. The cops told the older sister that she MUST stay home while the blacked-out, bloodied sister went somewhere in a cab? Um, no.  And enough with the "blue lips" and "dilated pupils" descriptions, brunette sis! Your fraternal twin was drunk as hell and dehydrated. And the blonde sis was sporting giant pupils in the courtroom, too (maybe the plaintiff was right about the her having a drug problem, as she claimed in the hallterview). And the plaintiff has no money for carpet cleaning, but she can obviously get lip (and possibly cheek) injections. Darek was kinda cute, though.  Free Darek.

Doggie Rat Trap - That one went on a little too long, and the ugly shitty discs the plaintiff was wearing in his ears were distracting...

I'll say!  Good Lord, his ears looked like sea sponges.  I couldn't figure them out. Those people were complete morons and were obviously more attentive to their gross ears than they do to their poor pets, who were free to eat rats and poison.

In the very last case, with the mother suing her son for rent/attorney fees -- the son and his wife looked to be in their early teens. Sounds like their immaturity and having babies too soon are at the root of the case, and I bet their problems (no money, fight and break up, threats about visitation) will repeat themselves. It'd be nice if the mom could dial down her anger, though.

• Love 2

Plaintiff's incestuous mom

It was Momma's Boy Day! That one was good. Another "man" playing house with his honey who needs Momma to foot the bills. They're very close, you see.

But I'm thinking of William Smith. Dear lord...a 22 year old, slow-thinking boy who earns (when he works) 10$/hr, has to move in with Mommy and thought it was a peachy idea to have a couple kids with his "wife" who looked about fifteen. Okay, maybe seventeen. Their future is looking so very bright.

the ugly shitty discs the plaintiff was wearing in his ears were distracting

It's official. We've never seen anyone on this show who is smart enough to own their dogs. The sawed-off Grizzly Adams wannabe is just another example. What part of "I let my dogs come and go as they please when I knew there was rat poison outside" does he blame on the def. who doesn't even live there? He's obviously of the new "NOTHING is ever my fault even when it is." mindset.

• Love 5

And, when they move out they'll lose their security deposit because they cut a dog door into the existing door.....When I was in a rental, I bought a completely new door, had a carpenter put a dog door in it and stored the original door.  When I left, I took out the door I bought and had the original door put back in.  Sometimes if one puts thought into something, rather than just destroying the owner's property, it turns out alright.

• Love 9

It's official. We've never seen anyone on this show who is smart enough to own their dogs. 

Except Baby Boy's owner - that was the rerun a couple of days ago. Gosh, allergy season hit pretty hard that day.

I've got a cat flap that goes in screen doors - I'd put it in 3 rental doors before I finally got my own place, and every time I replaced the screen before I left. It's not rocket surgery - in a pinch you can do it with scissors and a table knife. And I got in a fight with my stepdad over handicapped spaces - I said he could drop me and my broken ankle off at the door and park in the spot that was just 30 feet farther along, he wanted to use my mom's handicapped hang tag in *my* car. Like hell. Even though Mom was with us, she wasn't driving. Save the spot for someone who's driving their own car and has no options.

(If my stepdad and his adult son, aka the stepbrat, ever turn up on JJ, I will not be surprised) 

And in rerun time: 17 year old says his mama let him have her credit card to rent a vacation home, then cancelled it for no reason. Mom says no she didn't, she cancelled it because she didn't approve it. JJ: "So your son's a liar?" The concept baffles both of them.

Edited by Jamoche
  • Love 5

And, when they move out they'll lose their security deposit because they cut a dog door into the existing door.....When I was in a rental, I bought a completely new door, had a carpenter put a dog door in it and stored the original door.  When I left, I took out the door I bought and had the original door put back in.  Sometimes if one puts thought into something, rather than just destroying the owner's property, it turns out alright.

Clearly we will not be seeing you on JJ, because you have common sense. Where were all these people when common sense was being handed out?

• Love 1

I replaced the screen before I left. It's not rocket surgery - in a pinch you can do it with scissors and a table knife.

I'm sure most people with an ounce of brains could do it, but you DID watch and listen to those plaintiffs, right? Not an ounce between them.

• Love 1

I'm sure most people with an ounce of brains could do it, but you DID watch and listen to those plaintiffs, right? Not an ounce between them.

Yeah. I couldn't figure out what they though their case was. Ok, Miss Bad Dye Job says they have photos of the traps and the traps aren't touched. And that's supposed to somehow prove that the landlady did something? Seems like it proves the dog got poisoned from a rat that ate poison somewhere else, but we'll never know because they weren't supervising their dogs. Even though my catflap goes to a patio that's 3 stories up, I still don't leave it unlatched unless I'm where I can see everything. There's a tree with birds, and I just don't trust the little idiot to know that she can't jump that far.

• Love 5

Except Baby Boy's owner - that was the rerun a couple of days ago. Gosh, allergy season hit pretty hard that day.

WHAAAAT?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

This has been a devastating week for me people. First, I miss the 5 gavel & now you're telling me I missed my favorite JJ episode of ALL TIME?! Baby Boy?!?!!!

Between a busy work schedule & the beautiful spring weather luring me outside to play with the 3-dimensional people---my priorities are clearly askew....

• Love 2

WHAAAAT?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

This has been a devastating week for me people. First, I miss the 5 gavel & now you're telling me I missed my favorite JJ episode of ALL TIME?! Baby Boy?!?!!!

Between a busy work schedule & the beautiful spring weather luring me outside to play with the 3-dimensional people---my priorities are clearly askew....

It sounds like you need a DVR. I'm rarely home when JJ is on. I usually watch late at night or in the morning while getting ready for work. If I have a particularly crazy week, I'll binge on a Saturday while cleaning my house.

I'm so used to watching what I want when I want (and skipping commercials) I doubt I could go back to live TV again!

Edited by teebax
  • Love 4

Today's rerun with the two dopes from Philadelphia who fought viciously on their first date was so entertaining. Judge Judy had to tell both litigants to stop performing, and she even told the douchy plaintiff to close his naturally-gaping jaw. The guy complained that the woman's online photo was misleading, and JJ told him that he was no George Clooney.

The defendant was full of poor choices....she posted an ad (on Craigslist?) that said she was looking for a guy/guys to "hang out with" while she was visiting her parents for Christmas; she agreed to go for an hour-long ride with a complete stranger (this seems as safe as hitchhiking) to Atlantic City and planned to stay overnight with him; without knowing the stranger's temperament, she ridiculed his decisions to be a smoker and to drop out of college; they fought ("verbal words" and texts), but she still thought it was wise to attempt to confine herself in the guy's car again for the ride back to South Philly.  The a-hole guy was trying to make a getaway, and she used her solid build to attack and dent the car.  JJ told her that she's old enough to be responsible for her (strange) decisions, and she has to get over the fact that he called her fat and they had a bad date. The guy got $500 for his dents. They were such imbeciles, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching their mess.

Magic Mirror Man's Love Connection! Seriously, the guy behaved like he was on  Love Connection telling Chuck Woolery about his bad date. I think they BOTH made an awful decisions about their Atlantic City "date".

• Love 4

Value Of Truck > Total Litigant IQ - Another mamma's boy (spillover from yesterday?) gets his mommy to sue a teenage mechanic.  JJ works overtime (that's 3:20PM) for whole whackadoodle back and forth, forward and reverse, over a $200 truck.  Lies, restraining orders, goofy emails, threats of making phone calls in the back room, JJ believing the plaintiff, then the defendant, then the plaintiff again, shouting at people to shut up and answer her questions. 3 gavels for top notch crank from the bench.

Mercedes Crash - Yet another mamma's boy borrows mom's spacetime traveling vessel and crashes it. I am not sure if the defendant in this case spoke Icelandic or Martian; in my defense those are two very similar languages.  2 flying saucers.

Imelda Marcos Skips On Rent - A whole 30 minutes for only 1 gavel, all earned by the spaced out witness with the glazed brain cells and who put his fingers in an electric socket, judging by his hairstyle: fried.

• Love 7

It sounds like you need a DVR. I'm rarely home when JJ is on. I usually watch late at night or in the morning while getting ready for work. If I have a particularly crazy week, I'll binge on a Saturday while cleaning my house.

I'm so used to watching what I want when I want (and skipping commercials) I doubt I could go back to live TV again!

Ikr?!? Everybody tells me that. My fear is that I would become drunk with power......

• Love 1

Value Of Truck > Total Litigant IQ - Another mamma's boy (spillover from yesterday?) gets his mommy to sue a teenage mechanic. JJ works overtime (that's 3:20PM) for whole whackadoodle back and forth, forward and reverse, over a $200 truck. Lies, restraining orders, goofy emails, threats of making phone calls in the back room, JJ believing the plaintiff, then the defendant, then the plaintiff again, shouting at people to shut up and answer her questions. 3 gavels for top notch crank from the bench.

Maybe I'm just getting soft in my old age, but I felt bad for the defendant. Normally I *LIVE! for moments when JJ nails liars balls to the wall, but this guy seemed a little....challenged.

• Love 3

This just popped up on the news report teaser: "Just after appearing on “The Judge Judy Show” this week, a woman was arrested at John F. Kennedy International Airport for allegedly stealing a flight crewmember’s iPad and a passenger’s passport and bank card,"

That article doesn't say, but the news teaser said she lost her JJ case too.

• Love 3

Value Of Truck > Total Litigant IQ

They're from Minnesota. Even so, the fact that Sonny Boy is old enough to have bags under his eyes should mean he doesn't need his Mouthy Momma to speak for him, shouldn't it?

Imelda Marcos Skips On Rent

She reminded me more of a rode-hard/put-away wet Alice in Wonderland. I can't understand why anyone wants to be a landlord, Did you SEE the freakshow def. had going on in his house?

I am not sure if the defendant in this case spoke Icelandic or Martian

Thank you. I thought I was the only one who couldn't understand much of what he said, other than that the car "wuzn't mineS, but it wuz suppose t'be mineS."

If he rear ends a cop on the day he was driving so cautiously I'd hate to see the devastation he leaves in his wake when he throws caution to the wind.

• Love 3

Value Of Truck > Total Litigant IQ - Another mamma's boy (spillover from yesterday?) gets his mommy to sue a teenage mechanic. JJ works overtime (that's 3:20PM) for whole whackadoodle back and forth, forward and reverse, over a $200 truck. Lies, restraining orders, goofy emails, threats of making phone calls in the back room, JJ believing the plaintiff, then the defendant, then the plaintiff again, shouting at people to shut up and answer her questions. 3 gavels for top notch crank from the bench.

According to the chyron, that defendant was 30 years old.

I didn't understand how JJ decided that the plaintiff was out any money.

She reminded me more of a rode-hard/put-away wet Alice in Wonderland. I can't understand why anyone wants to be a landlord, Did you SEE the freakshow def. had going on in his house?

LOL, AngelaHunter! When this case first came on I was in my kitchen fixing a snack, and from a distance I thought it would be another May/December old fart landlord expecting a little nookie from his college girl tenant in exchange for rent. Then I came back into the living room and !WHOA! Alice/Imelda is the same age (or maybe older) than her landlord. And the cast of characters who were her roommates! Yikes!

That household would have made a great season of The Surreal Life.

• Love 2

That household would have made a great season of The Surreal Life.

Or My Misfit Life.

from a distance I thought it would be another May/December old fart landlord expecting a little nookie from his college girl

Ha! Yeah, what's that old saying, "Good from far, but far from good."?

Someone needs to tell her that the thick black eyeliner and overly bleached super long hair is doing her no favours, if she thinks it makes her look like a teenager.

I love Judy, I do, but lately with stopping the case short and then changing her mind and coming back, I'm wondering if she shouldn't retire. She has no patience left. Thoughts? Is it me, or is it happening kinda often?

Byrd is one cool MF though. And, I love his turquoise jewelry.

• Love 1

Ikr?!? Everybody tells me that. My fear is that I would become drunk with power......

When I'm watching something live, like a football game, I'll try to fast forward and get pissed off that I can't. So then I'll pause the game for a half hour or so, go do something productive, and then watch it minus commercials. 

• Love 5

This just popped up on the news report teaser: "Just after appearing on “The Judge Judy Show” this week, a woman was arrested at John F. Kennedy International Airport for allegedly stealing a flight crewmember’s iPad and a passenger’s passport and bank card,"

That article doesn't say, but the news teaser said she lost her JJ case too.

This was on my local radio station's "Whacked Out News" this morning. She also had 10 grams of weed. D'oh!

• Love 3

Prince Strangulo - Two respectable-looking women stalk and fight with each other over some convict serving 6 years for strangulating one of them.  Are you kidding me?  Were they really trying to negotiate a written contract for an "ass-whoppin'" with a no-police-call clause?  They sign here on the bottom line, then start punching and biting each other's faces off?  The plaintiff left the hallterview clinging to Prince Strangulo's innocence. I hope she has super-strong carotids, she's next in line to get her oxygen manually cut off.  I loved how the Prince lured them both into the same housing complex for his shagging convenience. Four ridiculous gavels.

Uber Bore - Two twinks and a stupid car.  Who knew that using a vehicle for Uber caused such rapid depreciation?  One measly gavel.

Car Trampoline - The granddaughter plaintiff with the giant head of half-black, half-red hair should spend more time in school, and lay off a bit on the cosmetic "improvement." JJ eyes were glazing over and she was fighting back the yawns trying to keep track of the plaintiff's incoherent tale of "giving attitude," not dropping her boyfriend at his house like he wanted, kidnapping his belongings, fighting over car keys, a whole ridiculous kerfuffle over nothing and largely her fault, that she barely remembered.  But the defendant said he didn't jump on the car, and JJ wanted to believe him over the plaintiff, so that settled it.  Four gavels.

I am blanking out if there was a fourth case today!  If there was, it didn't make much of an impression.

• Love 6