Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

Is his name mentioned in the post? I truly don't remember this case either.

I sorta remember it ... though I'm probably confusing it with some other hapless slob who was "forced" to take money from their "crazy" girlfriend/parents for dental work. (Seriously, there was another case similar to this!) I seem to recall this guy was small in stature and kind of cute (again, people, remember I have a low bar for attractiveness although I assure you I am NOT having his maybe-baby) and really put up some half-assed defense.

Every time a litigant shows up to post something, they sound exactly liked I'd expect. It's just incoherent rambling with no context at all.

What do you expect from someone who calls women "chickens" even when one of them fronted the bill for his grill?

Yes we slept together a couple of time but she turned crazy stalker on me.

I'm sure his unforgettable perfomance would turn any woman - I mean "chick" - into a crazy stalker who just had to have MORE. Or maybe she just realized what a fool she was for paying for his new, dazzling smile that he used to hook his latest "sexy-as-fuck" chicken. Who knows?

• Love 2

Why does Vincent's post say "edited by Curious Parker"?  I thought the one who wrote the post is the only one who can edit it.  ??

AZChristian has it right, mods can edit posts.

Please remember our Be Civil rule.  Vincent (4x4man88) is now a member, so when you're addressing him or his posts, be civil.

Thanks.

You guys didn't know the gravity of the situation with the woman who took me on that show. I had issues after I left her house, I had issues after the show. She wouldnt leave my fiance alone. To the point that I had to put a restraining order on her. Im not quote sure why the topic of my teeth are an issue. I am not a method head. I've never done drugs. My fiance actually tried to pay back half the money they wanted for the dental work. The JJ show paid off the woman and her mom. I got $400 for being on the show. And they paid off the other two.

Me and "Riss" were roommates. We were friends, boundaries were crossed when we slept together twice. My mistake. I didn't use her or her mom. C'Mon guys. I didn't realize my post called her a "chicken". Dang auto correct.

I'll tell you how the show went, before we go out there before JJ they prep you. They told me "Riss" had been dying negative things and such. It was almost like they were trying to get me mad? They gave me a couple things to say while filming but I didn't say them. Having JJ insult you on national tv is quite embarrassing. I just wanted it to be over and I wanted to go home. I should have denied going on the show. It was a waste of time. I didn't get to say my side of the story completely. The show made me look as if I used them, when that wasn't the case.

• Love 2

She didn't force me to take the money. We were at the dental office and I obviously needed work done on the tooth. I didn't have the cash at the moment. So I applied for CareCredit and got denied. She applied and got denied. So she asked her mom to come down and apply. Got approved. I told them that I could go without the dental work. But everyone kept insisting. Once it was all said and done I actually was giving her mom the paymentsame she was suppose to be making on it, which was "$35" a month. I gave her that. Cause she said that's all she wanted a month for the bill. I was paying the monthly bill to her mom til her daughter kicked me out because she found out I was seeing my, now fiance, cause her daughter thought we were together as a couple. I never treated her as such. I have all the messages from her and me. Thru email, and facebook. She turned stalker mode on me and my fiance. Exactly why a restraining order was put on her.

• Love 2

I'm remembering your story a little now.  I remember thinking that the Daughter REALLY wanted to fix your teeth, as she considered you as someone she wouldn't want to be seen with, as is.  And that you really couldn't care less about your tooth. (I like that).    I'm glad you found someone else who really does love the real you!

• Love 2

They gave me a couple things to say while filming but I didn't say them.

Intriguing! Can you elaborate? I'm pretty sure another litigant posted here (or maybe somewhere else) also claimed that one of the producers encouraged her to talk out of turn so JJ could yell at her.

Anyway, best of luck to you.

I'm sure they did "insist" but that doesn't mean that someone was held down against their will for the dentist to begin work.  If she had such a problem with it she was free to walk away and he could have told her just that.  He stated that they never had a serious relationship.  Maybe her "insistence" should have been a clue that she was crazy, as he claims.  If my significant other "insisted" that I do something that I couldn't afford or didn't want done, he'd be shown the door.  If they were just roommates who "mistakenly" slept together twice, it shouldn't matter what she's unwilling to see.

• Love 2

I went out the Cali, I live in Oregon, last year October. I'm not sure when it aired, my fiance actually found the episode on Youtube. But now I can't find the episode at all. It's season 19 episode 50. The producers were actually gonna give me a fake tooth. But I told them no. They told me to say we were bf and gf and I told them no. Because I was never her bf. They told me to say "they told me I didn't have to pay it back" but that wasn't the case. I was paying it back. The produces wanted more of a outburst from me. If you watch the episode my hands are on the table but in fists..they told me to do that cause it would make JJ more upset that I didn't have a good composer. Trust me, my side of the story was not told and I was made to be a bad guy when that wasn't the case at all. I know they did it for the show and viewers. So I did what I did. Got my $400 check in the mail and moved on..or tried to anyways. Til "Riss" started recently looking up my fiances Instagram. I tried to find the video to show her(Riss) friends cause she didn't want them to see the episode cause she lost her case anyways. But I can't find it anywhere.

• Love 3

Thanks and ... that's depressing to hear! I don't want to believe Judge "Truth Machine" Judy is manipulating the claims of the litigants. But, you know, I live in a reality-based world where I know "reality TV" is a fictional land. Sigh.

Also, you should keep checking YouTube. The episodes come and go and come again depending on how litigious Viacom feels about certain uploaders on a daily basis.

My fiance actually tried to pay back half the money they wanted for the dental work.

Why would your fiance pay your debt for your teeth? Not even my husband of many years has expected me to pay his dental bills or any other bills that are his. He pays his own. 

I meant "chick" not "chicken".

Whatever. You decided to have sex with her and you decided to take money from her. Those were your decisions to make, but sometimes unpleasant consequences come with decisions.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 7

I went out the Cali, I live in Oregon, last year October. I'm not sure when it aired, my fiance actually found the episode on Youtube. But now I can't find the episode at all. It's season 19 episode 50. The producers were actually gonna give me a fake tooth. But I told them no. They told me to say we were bf and gf and I told them no. Because I was never her bf. They told me to say "they told me I didn't have to pay it back" but that wasn't the case. I was paying it back. The produces wanted more of a outburst from me. If you watch the episode my hands are on the table but in fists..they told me to do that cause it would make JJ more upset that I didn't have a good composer. Trust me, my side of the story was not told and I was made to be a bad guy when that wasn't the case at all. I know they did it for the show and viewers. So I did what I did. Got my $400 check in the mail and moved on..or tried to anyways. Til "Riss" started recently looking up my fiances Instagram. I tried to find the video to show her(Riss) friends cause she didn't want them to see the episode cause she lost her case anyways. But I can't find it anywhere.

I remember your episode now. Thanks for providing some context and some background about what happens on the show.

I read and posted an article a while ago in which a JJ litigant said the producers encouraged her to argue with the judge, so what you're saying about producer manipulation rings true to me. They're looking for good tv and don't care about the people who appear on the show.

I'm curious, if you don't mind answering, to know why you agreed to go on the show in the first place? It's not a criticism, but I'm genuinely interested to know. Was it because of the appearance fee? How did they approach you to invite you on the show? Did you have a chance to talk to the producers after the taping and air your complaints with them? How long did they have you in LA for this? Did they feed you or give you an allowance? I have so many questions!

• Love 5

Hope your bum knee is feeling better, Teebax. And happy Turkey hangover week to the rest of y'all. 

I once had dental work forced on me. I was a kid and needed a filling and was trying to get out of the chair. The dentist had put the little chain on the bib thing around the headrest but I still kept trying to get out of the chair and was yanking around like a dog on a short chain. So the dental assistant sat on me and held me down. It's got to be over 50 years later but I can still see her face and the big gold crown on one of her upper canine teeth as she squished me into the chair. I was yelling so the mouth open part wasn't an issue (hello dental phobia)

BTW I was out of town at my D's house. She only has antenna channels (eek!! horrible for a TV addict like me) but I managed to find two blocks of Judge Judy randomly on one of the ten channels she had and not one of them was one you folks described - nothing new but some oldie moldies. Wonder how that happens. 

• Love 2

Hope your bum knee is feeling better, Teebax. And happy Turkey hangover week to the rest of y'all. 

BTW I was out of town at my D's house. She only has antenna channels (eek!! horrible for a TV addict like me) but I managed to find two blocks of Judge Judy randomly on one of the ten channels she had and not one of them was one you folks described - nothing new but some oldie moldies. Wonder how that happens.

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm hobbling around but will survive. It takes a lot to confine me, certainly more than a bum knee.

I'm the only person I know who has full cable (well, satellite anyway.) Everyone else in my circle of friends has cut the cable/satellite cord. I could probably manage without my court shows on a regular basis, but the sports fan in me would really miss my dish. Even though my home teams from Philly suck, I still have to watch! When I stay with people who don't have DVRs, I want to stab myself. I can't stand commercials anymore. Even when I watch live tv, I have to pause so that I can fast forward through commercials.

Naturally, everyone comes to my house on Sundays for football. Freaking moochers!

• Love 6

Naturally, everyone comes to my house on Sundays for football. Freaking moochers!

Reminds me of all my friends who "don't own TVs" yet ask me to remind them every week of my logins for Showtime and HBOGO. Moochers is right!

Edited by Guest

Episode 1, Case 1

Mini midnight car thief, Omarion Hood, showed no shame for carrying out his premeditated plan and doing major damage to some lady's parked car. Cases like this one make me hug myself for leaving my old profession as a classroom teacher. Smartass kids and their shitty, smirking parents who also don't give a crap and instill zero morals - yes, those bad apples can spoil the whole bunch. My suggestion is to take Omarion to the eye doctor ASAP, as his constant squinting and shitty driving skills are an indication of his lack of 20/20 vision. That might help him the next time he steals a car. The next stop should be the speech and language pathologist's office; he's too old to be making those articulation errors.

Episode 1, Case 2

Do you want a motorcycle? Well, think about being a bit friendlier to others when you're in public restrooms. The two ladies in this case met in a loo, and went made a deal on a hog. There was dickering back and forth about how the bike was being used, so the deal blew up, and JJ had to make it right.

Tomorrow's preview has a woman saying that her Yorkie's internal organs were hanging out after being attacked. So, I'll be spending 4-4:30 with Doug and Carrie Heffernan tomorrow. Maybe I'll just stick with that until 5:00.

My second episode was a rerun -- a snooty real estate agent trying to pull one over on an older woman.

• Love 7

Oh good night, y'all. I'm clearing out the DVR. Got a 21-year old mother with THREE children (3, 2, and 4 mos), with a 23-year old baby daddy ( who has somewhere between 1 and 3 additional children, no one knows for sure), and the mom claims her children are financially secure, in a good home.  Thanks to student loans, of course, for her online classes (to better herself!). You can guess how JJ came down on that one. Idiot girl thinks things are peachy because she's got all the money coming in, but can't work because, say it with me now, She Has Three Children!!!  Gad. You don't even want to know the loser that was the dad.  "Yeah, I've been in jail, lots of times."  He's 23, remember.

Next ep has the a load of idiots with multiple lip piercings (both sides of the aisle.)  The infected, swollen mumble mouths were just horrible. Lost track of the times JJ corrected "I seen..." Then momma got up and things went from bad to worse. I can just see the makeup staff with this group. "Here, let me apply powder. Oh wait. You're good!  Outa my chair and hand me the Lysol!"

At least they aren't pit bulls, and borrowed money, right?

• Love 5

Guy gets arrested, gives his friend access to his bank account to get the $1,000 to pay his bail.  Friend pays the bail.  Case is dismissed.  Bail is returned -- to the friend who paid it.  Guy wants the money back from the friend.  JJ asks for proof that the bail was returned.  Guy doesn't have it, of course, because the bail people won't give it to him -- he wasn't the one who paid it.

He starts to explain this to JJ -- who knows how these things work -- but she isn't having it because it's hearsay.  I wonder what JJ would do if the guy had said "Bail can only be returned to the person who paid it" -- instead of "I was told . . . " 

There are a lot of times when -- I think -- if the person says what he was told without first saying "I was told" or "He said" -- it would make a difference.  Because JJ does sometimes accept hearsay if it's presented as fact. 

I didn't like the landlord/tenant live in the house while fixing it up case.  If the blonde thinks she was owed $13K, surely she had some receipts to show.  She had $1350 but that was after being in the house for several months.  No before and after photos either. 

And another hearsay thing, with something about a broker.  What the heck was going on?  She contracted with a real estate broker to do work on the house?  I think the house owner came out ahead on that one.

• Love 4

Yeeeah, none of the cases/reruns today gave me life. Heidi, the chick who sued the lady for repair work done in her house while her and her mother stayed rent-free was...confusing. I kind of felt bad for her because it seemed like they probably let her make repairs to the house and then decided to stay in it when they saw how nice it was. That sounds like shit people do. But Heidi, before spending thousands of dollars to repair someone's house, you need to get some shit in writing where they agree to reimburse you. All this "verbal contract" shit sounds basic when we're talking dollars and cents. And bodies...booooooodieeeeeeeees, our baby making bodies we just use fuuuuuun...

That's a catchy ass song. I sing it to my girlfriend at least once a week. For what reason? No reason.

• Love 4

Omarion Hood showed absolutely no shame for being a minor who steals his cousin's truck keys, sneaks out of his aunt's house and then steals and wrecks the cousin's truck into a neighbor's car (among others). Not even a slightest bit of embarrassment while he calmly explains to JJ how he didn't want anyone to wake up so that he could commit this crime. He even had a cover story that a man with a red bandana did it.

And then we see why- Daddy stands there and explains that he thinks it's his sister's should be responsible since it's her car. And again, no shame, although Daddy did mange to say he was sorry it happened to the neighbor. 

Misty and Tammy, the bathroom buddies who decide to make a shaky motorcycle deal (Sadly this was the most interesting part of the case- was it at the sink, in the stalls, I don't know how this happens).

• Love 6

Omarion Hood can't hold a candle to one of my all-time favorite car thieves, Latarian Milton, who was ****7**** when he stole his grandmother's car because he and his friend wanted to do "hood-rat" stuff. Latrarian had not one single fuck to give that he got caught.

Also! JJ's producers tried to get Latarian on the show. I forget why it fell apart but the idea of him appearing in front of JJ thrilled me to no end.

I'm on my iPad so I can't figure out how to embed the YouTube video, but here's Latarian being interviewed:

ETA: weird! Embedded anyway! Go me!

Edited by Guest

Amarion, the 9 year who stole his aunt's car does wear glasses....Dad said he noticed thst Amarion could not find them after the accident.

Exactly. He needs to get a few more pairs....backups for the ones that he breaks when he takes cars for loopdie-loops.

Also, I kid you not --- Latarian is a student in the school district where I used to work! Oh yes, I used to be surrounded by Latarians. I think today must be my real Thanksgiving, since I'm constantly giving thanks for no longer being part of that living nightmare. Oh, and the cop in the video is being way too soft on him.

Edited by CoolWhipLite
  • Love 5

I think today must be my real Thanksgiving, since I'm constantly giving thanks for no longer being part of that living nightmare.

In that boat right there with ya, sweetie.  Between the special snowflakes, the micro-management, and the "I'll just have my parents sue you!" BS, I don't miss it.

I thought O/Amarion's dad had a scintilla of an argument when he said he'd left his son in the care and supervision of the aunt/cousin/sister. Just a bit of scintilla of a defense, but still 100% of the responsibility.  At least he didn't say HE shouldn't have to pay, since HE didn't wreck the car. I was kind of expecting that.

• Love 4

Misty and Tammy, the bathroom buddies who decide to make a shaky motorcycle deal

Should your sister in Christ, who loves you, repo your bike? Apparently def didn't love plaintiff all that much, I guess. Big Huge Purple Lips was back, behind defendant and again totally distracted me.

Ten year old car thief has all the makings for ending up in prison. No fear of authority, no shame and no remorse for totalling three cars (including his aunt's). Scary kid.

• Love 9

Amarion Hood can't hold a candle to one of my all-time favorite car thieves, Latarian Milton, who was ****7**** when he stole his grandmother's car because he and his friend wanted to do "hood-rat" stuff. Latrarian had not one single fuck to give that he got caught.

Aww, I was thinking about Latarian when Amarion was on the screen. Amarion was actually very polite with JJ, using his "yes ma'ams" very well. I hope him flipping the car after driving around AN HOUR AND A HALF (!!!!) scared the fire out of him so he abandons his fledging life of crime. I was also glad to see that the father didn't appear to be suing Honda for making a car that his hood-rat in training kid hit because it was "just there". (amazing how quick people "lawyer up" in any situation, even if they are guilty as sin). 

• Love 2

Well, at least there's some good news. Latarian seems to be doing really well now -- and plays football in high school and wants to join the navy.

Here's a video from last Spring where he graduated from middle school. 

Here's hoping Amarion's escapade was a one-and-done as well.

Nope, not your TV. I don't usually notice anyone in the audience and only look if someone here has pointed out someone a bit bizarre, but those lips! They actually seemed to be flourescent - a great big pair of shiny, glowing lips floating around. Eek.

That's why I mentioned her feeling "uncomfortable" (which today is the all-purpose bullshit excuse for avoiding any and all responsibility for anything you do - "I wasn't comfortable with the landlord so I stopped paying the rent"/ "I was uncomfortable with the car dealer so I didn't finish paying for my VEEhickle".) because she certainly was comfortable taking expensive gifts from some guy who picked her up in a bar two weeks previously.

Didn't they live some distance from each other? The quickness in which he bought her an I-phone might mean he was anticipating some sexy phone calls and texts, including some cell phone pictures perhaps while they were apart. Just to keep the spice in the relationship.

• Love 2
What do you expect from someone who calls women "chickens" even when one of them fronted the bill for his grill

I missed the episode referred to here and when I read the post from Vincent I thought, for a brief moment, he actually was sleeping with a chicken.  

• Love 3

So I was watching the case with the 2 bald guys renting a house to a guy and his gf.  A few observations I have.

1) On the plaintiff's side in the audience was a guy with dreads who for the life of him could not keep his mouth closed.  Flies might get in there if he doesn't learn to shut it.

2) The defendants gf could not stand still for one second.

3)  The gf might want to do something about those teeth of hers.  There was a big, huge gap on the side and she reminded me of bucky beaver with that overbite.  I only say all this b/c I found her to be really annoying.

• Love 2

[posts snipped] Well, that was fun, eh? So a couple things here.

1. 4x4man88 has been banned for abusive PMs
  2. If you get an abusive PM, please report it via the report post on the PM (triangle ! icon) and don't post it. As a matter of principal we can't have people posting PMs here. If people do that then the whole PM global industry collapses and we're back to carrier pigeons.
  3. I totally understand the compulsion to post that shit but see #2.
  • Love 7

Well, dang! I go out to dinner and miss all kinds of stuff!  Certainly sounds like it was more interesting than the cases!

Regarding sleeping with a chicken - would not be out of the question based on some of the people we've seen around these parts.

Toaster, the gal with the tickets also had a bunch of fines/penalties for not showing proof (or something) so there was more $$ than just the ticket. Her argument was that the def (car owner) wouldn't allow her to take the car to the police station to prove the light had been fixed. They had a kerfuffle, of course, and she had no way to prove to the police the light was fixed.  Which almost sounded plausible, until JJ ferreted out that if she had the car long enough to get the problem fixed (which the plaintiff did), then she could have just zipped by the police right then and there. But didn't.

• Love 3

[posts snipped] Well, that was fun, eh? So a couple things here.

• 4x4man88 has been banned for abusive PMs
  • If you get an abusive PM, please report it via the report post on the PM (triangle ! icon) and don't post it. As a matter of principal we can't have people posting PMs here. If people do that then the whole PM global industry collapses and we're back to carrier pigeons.
  • I totally understand the compulsion to post that shit but see #2.

Thanks, David. I didn't know the protocol. I appreciate your banning 4x4man88 as we love snark around here but not abuse.

• Love 6

Well, dang! I go out to dinner and miss all kinds of stuff! Certainly sounds like it was more interesting than the cases!

Dang! I missed it, too! I seem to recall some other marginal JJ litigant who posted constantly over at TWoP. No one even remembered his case but he kept hammering on about how "wronged" he was by JJ. He eventually got banned.

I wish Patricia Bean would show up and post!

Dang! I missed it, too! I seem to recall some other marginal JJ litigant who posted constantly over at TWoP. No one even remembered his case but he kept hammering on about how "wronged" he was by JJ. He eventually got banned.

I wish Patricia Bean would show up and post!

You guys didn't miss much. 4x4man88 sent me a PM which displayed his superior wit and the breadth of his distinguished vocabulary.

Thanks to our mods, we won't be hearing from him again.

• Love 3

And God forbid that my local station re-air JJ in the wee hours in place of TMZ, Dish Nation or the Wendy Williams rerun. Wouldn't want to interrupt that entertainment. You'd think the world's highest paid TV star would carry more weight than those shows. Reeeee-diculous!

• Love 6

You know what the truly horrific part is? These kinds of mass shootings have become so common that the shock value is totally dulled. You think, "Oh, another one? *sigh*" Maybe it's just me, but I've become inured to catastrophic violence and other nasties.Sad.

And God forbid that my local station re-air JJ in the wee hours in place of TMZ, Dish Nation or the Wendy Williams rerun.

Pre-empt TMZ, the go-to place for everyone loving the sight of that dirtbag Levin and needing to know what was in Britney Spears' trashcan? No way. And anything, from mass murder to escaped, overly well-endowed prisoners to rain a little heavier than usual or (gasp!) SNOW in the northeast WILL pre-empt JJ, and only JJ. Always.

• Love 5

You know what the truly horrific part is? These kinds of mass shootings have become so common that the shock value is totally dulled. You think, "Oh, another one? *sigh*" Maybe it's just me, but I've become inured to catastrophic violence and other nasties.Sad.

Abso-freaking-lutely. My sister, who had not heard the news, called about 2 hours after the shooting and asked what I was doing. I said, oh, just watching the coverage of the shooting-of-the-week. And if we, as grown adults who were not accustomed to this type of constant violence and immediate coverage of it while growing up, are becoming used to it, imagine what adolescents and teens must feel and think. This is becoming the norm...becoming what they know. They are growing up in this. So glad I don't have kids. Off to fix a strong gin and tonic for medicinal purposes.

• Love 8