Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SandyToes said:

Excellent defense!  "I was only trying to ROB her!"   Wonder how much time he got?

How do those lawyers live with themselves? Yeah, "I just beat the crap out of her and strangled her because I was trying to rob her, not do anything bad to her! It was her fault for making me do those things!" Apparently "Derrick" is now serving 38 years to life, as a three-time loser. Really, it's not surprising considering what he has as a... well, I guess the word is "mother" but it doesn't fit. Incubator?

1 hour ago, SandyToes said:

Again, I wonder if he was like that when we saw him on JJ, or if that whole incident sent him 'round the bend. 

I think he was like that then. I remember us conjecturing at the time that the girl may have lost control of the car because the DoughBoy was trying to assault her. I do believe that to be the case.

8 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

It. Was. An INVESTMENT. Clearly. Nowhere in the testimony was it described as a loan.

Omg. He's pushing 30 and is only a 2nd-year law student, so why would he have any clue on how to make a contract, or how an investment or a loan may differ? I bet that twerp still lives with his Mommy and replies to scam emails that promise him untold riches and all he has to do is send 140 United State Dollar in return. Now we see where all the nitwitted lawyers on this show come from. 

• Love 3

Plaintiff buys used car from defendant, for $7,000.     The odometer was rolled back, so JJ will give the plaintiff $5,000, and he gets the car for $2,000.   

There was an earlier case, but they are warning us of a potential for being dead by tomorrow, so they keep interrupting my programming.     They need to interrupt their endless infomercials instead, but they have no sense of shame.   

Death Divides a Family?-A father sued his son for damaging property.    Missed it because the weather guy had to tell me that there is a thunderstorm coming, since it's in Texas, and Louisiana, I sort of figured it was coming this way in about 12 or more hours.    He could have interrupted something besides JJ.   

• Love 6
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

here was an earlier case, but they are warning us of a potential for being dead by tomorrow, so they keep interrupting my programming.     They need to interrupt their endless infomercials instead, but they have no sense of shame. 

Oh, right. It's supposed to rain tomorrow. A lot. So shocking in April in the north east. We might all perish! And they always butt in to the new JJ eps. So I'm not the only one getting the mini-infomercials during the show, for the eye bag remedies? I bless whoever invented DVRs and FF. Take your disgusting drug-pushing and snake-oil peddling elsewhere, because no one is listening to it. 

• Love 6

The eye bag commercial is the worst.

I'm in lower Alabama, so we are on the mildest risk portion of the heavy thunderstorms tomorrow, and small risk for tornadoes, so are local weather people are warning us, but at a less hysterical level.   However, our station is actually run out of Montgomery, so they are at more risk, which equals my station having hysterics a day early.  

I really enjoyed the odometer turn back case.   The plaintiff had proof, wasn't hysterical, and both litigants were dressed as if they were going to court.      I'm also glad that JJ gave the plaintiff $5k, to make up for the price inflation by the salesman, and for the odometer shenanigans.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
On 4/12/2019 at 6:59 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Artist's Botched Gallery Attempt!

I never saw this one. Maybe it was snowing in Jan and it got pre-empted for dire weather warnings, or maybe for the case of the well-endowed convict. Anyway, I really liked this case. No mangled English, no physical altercations, neglected kids or vandalized property. Plaintiff is a muttering "aspiring artist" who doesn't know if he's afoot or horseback and seems to think a piece of paper he could have typed up just before he walked in here and was signed by no one is a contract. I could have painted that damned place faster than he did. Def is kind of a smarmy, oily, hustler-type but at least he knows that a contract needs names on it. Big twist when def is awarded 5,000$ for having to replace all the sprinkler heads after the aspiring doofus painted them all and rendered them defective. Mr. Vitek, maybe art just isn't your thing. I think def probably did make verbal agreements with him, but then there's that little problem of no contract. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

I never saw this one. Maybe it was snowing in Jan and it got pre-empted for dire weather warnings, or maybe for the case of the well-endowed convict. Anyway, I really liked this case. No mangled English, no physical altercations, neglected kids or vandalized property. Plaintiff is a muttering "aspiring artist" who doesn't know if he's afoot or horseback and seems to think a piece of paper he could have typed up just before he walked in here and was signed by no one is a contract. I could have painted that damned place faster than he did. Def is kind of a smarmy, oily, hustler-type but at least he knows that a contract needs names on it. Big twist when def is awarded 5,000$ for having to replace all the sprinkler heads after the aspiring doofus painted them all and rendered them defective. Mr. Vitek, maybe art just isn't your thing. I think def probably did make verbal agreements with him, but then there's that little problem of no contract. 

Actually, think this was a new one, since I have the DVR set to only record First Run episodes and it recorded this one.

As for the case - yeah, I enjoyed watching fool try to explain why it took months to paint the floor and pipes. Uh, maybe he shouldn'the have sued after getting free rent for a year

• Love 5

Derrick Moore was sentenced to 38 years to Life.    I hope he never gets parole either.  (He's the son of Grease Ball Mommy from Hell, that was shown above in that clip).     He was a two time violent convicted felon, so he was looking at three strikes, and life in prison. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Def is kind of a smarmy, oily, hustler-type but at least he knows that a contract needs names on it.

Didn't see this one, but this line cracked me up.  Indeed!!

Hope everyone survived the weather yesterday/today.  Family in MS hunkered down, wearing ski/bike helmets during tornado event. (All is well for them.)   Great idea, for future reference!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Derrick Moore was sentenced to 38 years to Life.    I hope he never gets parole either.  (He's the son of Grease Ball Mommy from Hell, that was shown above in that clip).     

Super dangerous, predatory man who has probably has violence encoded in his DNA.  It's hard to imagine that he can be rehabilitated and the world is a safer pace with him behind bars.

On 4/12/2019 at 5:59 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Artist's Botched Gallery Attempt!-'Artist' was to paint the inside of a huge gallery space, in return for using the space for three art shows.     Defendant furnished paint, and had a verbal agreement.    Plaintiff took over six months and never finished painting.     

Both of these guys were tough to take, but anybody who would paint sprinkler heads is a special sort of stupid.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

Didn't see this one, but this line cracked me up.  Indeed!!

Hope everyone survived the weather yesterday/today.  Family in MS hunkered down, wearing ski/bike helmets during tornado event. (All is well for them.)   Great idea, for future reference!

Yep, I keep bugging mr brattinella about helmets.  I guess I will add them to the shopping list.

• Love 4

3 p.m. reruns-

Horrifying Dog Death?-Plaintiff claims her dog was hit by a neighbor after dark on a snowy road, and when she went to get the dog he bit her, she's suing for vet bills, and medical bills.   Defendant claims the dog is never on leash, and in the road all of the time.    Defendant may be out of control, but I think the plaintiff lets the dog off leash.  

The plaintiff claims she almost always has the dog on leash.    Plaintiff says it was after dark, dog was off leash, and on the other side of the road, claims she tried to slow the driver down, claims the truck ran right over the dog, slowly.     Plaintiff says it's a private road, but the state still maintains it-around here that's a public road once the state or city maintains it.     

Steven Langford, defendant, brought his attorney for advice, so I'm wondering how much that is.     Apparently, the defendant said to the plaintiff was that his son was driving the truck.    If Langford had shut up, the off leash situation would have sunk the plaintiff, but he just won't shut up.    I wonder how much the attorney charged for the trip, and court?   The attorney/witness says the police did an investigation, and looked under the truck and found no damage, and no marks, and there are four other identical trucks on the same road.    

Plaintiff has no case, walking dog without a leash on a dark night, walking in the road,  and it's all her fault.   No money to plaintiff.     

Bad Driver Caught on Tape!-Plaintiff says defendant owes for damaged from auto accident, in a parking lot.   Plaintiff was backing out of a parking space.      Defendant claims the accident wasn't her fault.    The video shows someone running into a vehicle coming out of a parking space.    The car traveling down the driving lane should have right of way, but she's going very fast for the parking lot.      

Defendant says her car was insured, but the plaintiff's car wasn't covered by insurance (Progressive), she only had liability.     The defendant says Progressive said the plaintiff wasn't covered at the time of the accident.    Sadly for all of us, Angela Trotter, the defendant is a Medical Transport Driver, and she drives like a bat out of hell.   

JJ rules it's comparative negligence, and they're responsible for their own damage.      If the defendant wouldn't have been speeding, then things would have turned out better for her.   It costs $400 for the defendant's damage, and she has no proof of payment.    Plaintiff gets $500, for 50% of the deductible, and that's it. 

Pepper Spray, the Police and Road Rage?!-The daughter of a Sheriff's department employee pepper sprays a neighbor.    Plaintiff woman is neighbor of defendant, there was a scuffle, and woman sprayed him with pepper spray.    Plaintiff is suing the defendant because she claims he threw a rock at her car.      Defendant says over the last year the plaintiff has been harassing him, pepper sprayed him, and admits her father works for the Cook County Sheriff's office.      

Plaintiff claims both parties arrived at the back porch at the same time, claims defendant hit her then-boyfriend, and boyfriend was arrested, and found not guilty.     Defendant says woman was arrested also, but no charges filed (what a shock that no charges were filed, after defendant was knocked unconscious).     Defendant claims the bad blood started with the plaintiff's family over them interfering with workers trying to improve the co-op building.

Months later, defendant was again on apartment back porch, and plaintiff claims he went after her.       Sheriff daddy couldn't come to court, but plaintiff has a transcript of the previous trial.      No JJ will not call plaintiff's father. 

A week before the next incident the defendant's wife claims the plaintiff, and her adult brother were intimidating to his wife.     Defendant's wife is a co-op board representative, and the plaintiff dislikes her. 

Defendant is at the CVS drugstore, and plaintiff is standing by entrance to drugstore, when plaintiff pepper sprayed him.     When the man gets home, he's calling 911, and the police and EMTs don't show up, and his wife goes outside and sees Sheriff's officer outside chatting with the officers, and EMTs.    Plaintiff claims defendant attacked her too, and she had to go to the doctor.   

Plaintiff claims defendant assaulted her, and she pepper sprayed him in self defense.    Plaintiff claims she has known the person she was talking to on the phone for years, but didn't mention anything about the previous assaults, arrests and trial,  issues with defendant and wife, or the assault and pepper spray that happened when plaintiff was on the phone with her.   

JJ is going to call the friend plaintiff was talking to about the incident.    Plaintiff claims she was talking to the friend, and said she had to hang up, and call 911, and didn't call plaintiff back until 2 a.m. the next morning/night.     

Part 2 of this episode-(Plaintiff wants $4,999 for car damages, and harassment).

In the testimony from the pepper spray incident, plaintiff says she was talking to her friend on the cell, and she will back up what the plaintiff says.   Friend Sheree Anderson gets a call from JJ, and says, plaintiff said something about having to hang up and call the police.    However, friend says plaintiff never called her back talking about injuries.   

There were no arrests, or anything else done at the time of the report, but plaintiff received a summons to court in the mail, and claims she was found not guilty.    The next incident, plaintiff was sitting in her car, and claims the defendant was saying mean things to her.    When she drove away, she alleges that defendant threw a rock at her car.   Defendant says he was walking, and backed her car up and tried to run over him, so he tossed the rock, and evaded her.     Defendant also says plaintiff got stuck in the mud, so he took off for home.     

There was a hearing after this, plaintiff was granted a protective order against defendant, and it's a mutual no contact order, for 10 months.        Plaintiff gets $10.    The look on her face is so stunned.   I believe the defendant.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

5 p.m reruns-

Car Flipper Backfire!-Plaintiff took car to mechanic and son for repairs, to flip the car.    Plaintiff claims there was car damage during the fight when he came to pick up the car, and claims he was assaulted with a metal pipe during the melee.     Plaintiff has used the defendant's shop for four or five other car restorations with the same mechanic (the mechanic was with this shop for a while, and was with his own shop before, then mechanic left).   The old car was taken to the mechanic's shop, and then he went to work for the defendants.    

Plaintiff says the arrangement was that the mechanic would fix the car for free, in return for the mechanic's girlfriend using another car the plaintiff owned while the car was being repaired, for about four months.     By the time the plaintiff went to get his car, that the mechanic had left or been fired, and wanted his car for free.      Plaintiff swears the son of the garage owner assaulted him, and another employee, pushed him down, and he hit the fence on the way down.     Then plaintiff claims when he got into his car the son kicked the car door into his knee.     The son/defendant says the car door closed on the man's leg, but he didn't touch it.    

The Mercedes had a lot of damage, and very little was fixed by the mechanic (it had been in a wreck).     The plaintiff simply won't shut up.     Plaintiff is whining about having to sell the car to the mechanic, and lost money on the deal.    

After a trip to the doctor, the plaintiff consulted an attorney about an injury lawsuit.     

Plaintiff's case is dismissed, and he a total jerk.  

Locked and Loaded Neighborhood Patrol?!-This is the rerun where the neighborhood watch volunteer saw the relatives of the plaintiff cruising slowly, and later parked, and was carrying a pistol when he asked.      Defendant says that there have been a lot of burglaries in the neighborhood.     Defendant also says plaintiff has been harassing him after this too.  Plaintiff says it was all harassment, and the defendant was threatening her relatives who were driving around the neighborhood in the middle of the night.  

Plaintiff claims the defendant was threatening her relatives, and all kinds of other things.   Plaintiff also claims that defendant forced her to move her shed.     The shed was against HOA rules, and she had to move it, and is blaming the defendant (he was on the HOA board).              Defendant was putting caution tape around a tree with bees in it, so no one would get stung.      Defendant says there had been a bunch of car break-ins recently.     Plaintiff's relatives were parked across from her house, in front of a bunch of empty lots.    Then the car sped off, and started roaming the neighborhood, and both sides called the police.     The defendant has a carry permit, and it was carried openly.     

Plaintiff had a shed, it didn't match HOA rules, and had to be moved, and was issued a violation notice.     The roof of the shed was changed, and she still needed get a variance which was denied.      The shed needed to conform with set backs from the property line, and was too tall.   

This is exactly why if you buy in an HOA neighborhood, you need to make sure everything you do conforms, because you're not putting in a shed that's non-conforming, and getting a variance.   My suspicion is her shed was new, but the other examples she had of neighbors were a lot older, and grandfathered.      

Defendant is trying to sell his house and move, and plaintiff's family parks his front curb full, right to the edge of the driveway.     If I was house hunting, I wouldn't buy his house with her cars all over my front curb.     Nobody gets anything, and I bet that man had a hard time selling that house.         

• Love 2

Locked and Loaded Neighborhood Patrol?!”

I had almost forgotten how much I despise the obtuse, gun toting Richard Gorman, Jr. and his smug, contradictory, insipid face. I’d give my house away before I’d spend a day as his neighbor.

Edited by Byrd is the Word
  • Love 6

3 p.m. rerun (only the first episode, part 2 of yesterday's pepper spray episode will be above with part one from yesterday)

Don't Pee and Post!-Plaintiff had a big flag pole, with a confederate flag on his truck.   The plaintiffs broke the flag pole, stole the flag, and were driving around with it,   Truck was $10k, with a flag pole added on the inside of the tail gate, for $200.    Plaintiff was at a BBQ, and returning to his truck, and found the flag was gone, and a huge scratch on the tailgate.  Plaintiff bought the truck with his money from working.  Flag was ripped in half, and vandalized.     JJ points out that not liking someone else's flag doesn't entitle you to steal it, pee on it, and other acts. 

Defendants posted their vandalism online, so plaintiff could locate them.   The defendants admit to vandalism, stealing the flag and urinating on it.   It's really fun when the 'lawyer' defendant (who is either 18 or 19), challenges JJ, and she tells the trio that it's a long walk home to Arizona if they don't answer her questions.     $2500 to the plaintiff.  

Peace, Love and the Broke-Down Bus!-Plaintiff is suing ex-boyfriend for charges made to her credit card.    Plaintiff took a bus trip (VW bus size bus), and he went from California, to Louisiana.    Defendant and plaintiff met in Louisiana, and were traveling when the bus broke down.   Plaintiff and girlfriend had to fly home for an interview, and defendant was broke.    Defendant says mechanic at first said that the van had mistakenly put diesel in the van instead of gas, but that wasn't the eventual problem, so it wasn't the plaintiff's fault.    Defendant charged $992 for the mechanic, a cell phone bill $ , and gas charges.   Plaintiff gets  $1366.    

5 p.m. reruns-

Special Needs Nanny Drama-(I remember this, the plaintiff hires nannies so he can do work in Alaska or Canada, and owns property there)- Plaintiff suing defendant nanny for leaving the job early, caring for his special needs 9 year old son.     Plaintiff had to come back home when the nanny left.    Plaintiff also claims the nanny drove his BMW and damaged it.   

Nanny drove the BMW a couple of times, but mostly it was the van for the son.   Plaintiff had two BMWs, and she drove the first one, but the other BMW she never had permission to drive, and took it to Lake Powell.    Defendant/nanny says the 15 year old daughter of plaintiff told her to leave.      The plaintiff's girlfriend had to come home suddenly because the nanny left.   There are no in court witnesses to talk about the car damage, but defendant was the only one who had keys to that car.    Plaintiff gets nothing, no proof.  

World's Most Expensive Finance Class?!- Two struggling servers spent $10k on a six-week class, and that was a reduced price).   Plaintiff took out a $10k loan for an online finance class, and it was to pay for finance classes for plaintiff/server, and defendant/bartender-server.     They both completed the course, but they both still have the same jobs.   First you take a three day course for $250, then you can sign up for the $10k course.     Plaintiff wants $5k for defendant's half of the loan, and money for an airline ticket to Mexico.  

Plaintiff took out a loan for $12,500, not $10,000.    JJ wants the defendants bank records to see if he paid any of the loan payments.   Defendant did share some of the payments, so plaintiff receives $3500, for his half of the loan.   Hallterview is juicy where she admits she cheated on him several times. 

Shameful Squatter and Pit Bull Pushover?!-Defendant was a squatter, and her two dogs attacked the woman plaintiff.     Defendant is tenant of plaintiff's, the bottom half of a house.    Defendant has lived in various places since her divorce, and is disabled.    Defendant moved in to the house in April, and landlord/plaintiff says she hasn't paid rent since.    

Defendant says she didn't pay rent for months, because of 'circumstances'.     Landlord says defendant didn't answer her summons to housing court, and another hasn't been scheduled yet.     Defendant didn't pay May, June or July, and claims she paid, but brought no proof.     Defendant has two dogs, a pit bull, and a dachshund.    The woman plaintiff says the pit bull knocked her over, and the dachshund bit her.    There are two gates, and dogs got through both of them, and woman was bitten.    

Defendant is absolutely a squatter, and won't leave until, as JJ says, the landlord pays her to go away.   Plaintiff gets $3k.   

Tree Trimming Travesty-Defendant is accused of bad tree trimming, and removal.     Plaintiff alleges defendant dropped the tree, and took down the porch rail, and damaged the house siding.     Defendant wants $500 more for cleaning up tree debris.  

The video of the tree after cutting, shows obvious damage to deck, railing, and siding under it.   Plaintiff gets $1750. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

There are no in court witnesses to talk about the car damage, but defendant was the only one who had keys to that car.    Plaintiff gets nothing, no proof.

The 10 year old BMW POS with lots of warning lights and “glitches”. Entire case was a waste of everyone’s time, including mine.

The video of the tree after cutting, shows obvious damage to deck, railing, and siding under it.   Plaintiff gets $1750. 

Another case that needn't be. The defendant is a shifty slime ball, but he did drop a huge tree and caused some minor damage. For starters, at $1500 he grossly  under charged for that job. A tree that big would cost at least double that where I come from. Second, his insurance (that he probably doesn’t have) should have covered the minor damage. The plaintiff did a fairly good job with the tree but he’s is a liar and a terrible business operator.

Hallterview is juicy where she admits she cheated on him several times. 

Yep. And I liked her up until that moment. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/15/2019 at 6:54 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Car Flipper Backfire!

This is the only case I rewatched, simply because Mr. Pearl is like a caricature of a comedy movie sleazy, slimy, used car hustler. I did enjoy again seeing him start to sweat and lose his attitude as he got ripped a new one.

car726dd6f525c79b554.jpg

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Mr. Pearl is like a caricature of a comedy movie sleazy, slimy, used car hustler.

The women here may or may not understand, but men like Mr. Pearl sometimes deserve a little beating and zero compensation for that. He’s a scummy used car hustler who sells half repaired pieces of car shit to unsuspecting buyers while simultaneously screwing and bullying a couple of shop owners. The rough stuff he received is what the universe said he deserved. The same holds true for the little dog owner man who had his tooth chipped by the flashlight biddy. The Rolling Stones said it best “You can’t always get what you want; you get what you need”. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

The women here may or may not understand, but men like Mr. Pearl sometimes deserve a little beating and zero compensation for that.

Oh, I've said more than once that particular litigants needed to get the shit beaten out of them. I am not a violent person in any way, but some people truly deserve that. Yeah, scumbag Pearl takes an old "Beemer" that's been smashed to bits, gets the exterior damage fixed, gets whatever mechanical damage needs fixing - probably with duct tape and wire - just to make it run long enough for a test drive and then peddles it. When it conks out days or hours later, it's tough luck for the buyer.

I wouldn't have blamed the son if he had given Pearl a few whacks with the pipe. Most likely, the hustler had the old man backed up against a wall in a threatening way, so of course, the son came out to defend his father. No one cares about your ugly knee, you lying crook.  The only good part is that he was revealed to be a lying crook, so maybe no one will deal with him again.

• Love 5
On 4/13/2019 at 6:37 PM, AngelaHunter said:

Oh, right. It's supposed to rain tomorrow. A lot. So shocking in April in the north east. We might all perish! And they always butt in to the new JJ eps.

We get this ALL the time here in South Florida. "It's raining guys - there might be a thunderstorm". Geeze. My JJ comes on at 4:00 PM so it get preempted for everything - weather, car chases out of Miami (which happen more frequently than you think and is quite enjoyable as long as JJ doesn't get preempted - then I get my cranky shoes on and start telling people to get off my lawn), new conferences, etc. 

That car guy that supposedly got pushed by the defendants was so annoying. I was wishing I could slam the door on his leg myself. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

3 p.m. reruns-

Online Scammer?!-Plaintiff bought truck from what turned out to be an ebay account, from defendant who is a day trader in bit coins.    Plaintiff claims the same defendant has a bunch of phony sales ads, pretending to be a transferred military officer (he isn't).    (This is the case where JJ talks about Kelly Filkins, aka Ebay of Pigs, selling pictures of cell phones, instead of the actual phone).      

Plaintiff called ebay, but it wasn't the real ebay that transferred the money to the defendant.   What a shock, defendant claims he was scammed also, and isn't a crook.     Defendant claims the scammer actually ripped him off, but also scammed a bunch of people too.   A man in the middle attack is what the defendant says he was a victim of.     The defendant only had the Bank of America account for a month, so he was in on it.  Plaintiff gets his money back.   

Music Blaring Recklessness?!-Plaintiff suing fellow motorist for backing into her car in a parking lot.  Defendant claims plaintiff hit him.    Both litigants had insurance, but plaintiff only had liability, so she filed on the defendant's insurance.    Plaintiff and defendant were both parked, plaintiff backed up, and defendant backed up, and plaintiff claimed he hit her.   Defendant says he backed up, and plaintiff hit him.     Plaintiff was foolish enough not to make a police report, because defendant said if she called the police, then he was leaving.   

Plaintiff's hood is obviously smashed in, defendant (who tries to advance on the sacred bench, and Byrd backs his butt up) had no insurance, and plaintiff gets $2307.  

Baby Daddy Drama!-  Plaintiff suing her former landlady for false restraining order, disposal of her property, and other garbage.    Defendant was renting the room for $200 a month.    Plaintiff had a few kids, living with her.    Defendant claims the plaintiff was fighting with her baby daddy, and twice the police were called.   Defendant admits the plaintiff paid her rent that month, but defendant didn't return it.   

Defendant told the plaintiff to leave, and got a restraining order against baby daddy.    Defendant didn't get a restraining order from the judge against the plaintiff.   Defendant trashed the plaintiff's property after she never picked it up.   Plaintiff gets $5k.  

The Tattle Tale and the Ex-Convict?!-Plaintiff suing defendant cousin-in-law for spreading rumors about her, choking her, and stealing her jewelry.    Plaintiff's husband was in jail, and defendant became her buddy.     The two litigants had a physical fight, and plaintiff lost her necklace during the fight.    This was right after husband was released from 20 months in prison, and defendant told the husband that plaintiff was cheating.  

Plaintiff and husband, were discussing what defendant said, at mother-in-law's house, and defendant was there too.    Then plaintiff says defendant physically attacked her, and the necklace went missing.   Plaintiff's witness (sister-in-law) says she saw the defendant with the stolen necklace.   Plaintiff kicked the defendant in her "privacy" according to the sister-in-law.     No photographs of injuries, or police reports.   Defendant tries to sweet talk Judge Judy, guess what, it doesn't work.    Unfortunately, the necklace that the husband of plaintiff purchased, has a receipt in the plaintiff's name only. Plaintiff gets $1350 for the necklace. 

Flooding and Fleeing?-Plaintiff stayed (no rent paid) house from defendant (her uncle), in grandfather's house.    Plaintiff was living in grandfather's house, and grandfather lives elsewhere.   Plaintiff pays no rent, a verbal agreement to maintain, and take care of the house.  

Water was coming up through the floorboards, and so plaintiff turned the water off and left.   Then, she moved in with her mother for a week, and then needed another place to stay.    Then she called uncle/defendant up, to find another place to stay, and only then mentioned the leak, over a week after it happened.  

Grandfather (house owner) told plaintiff to leave, because the house had to be emptied for repairs.     Plaintiff claims the defendant was supposed to put her stuff in storage, instead of her getting off her lazy fanny and storing her own stuff.   Plaintiff also says owner/grandfather was washing his truck when the leak happened, and that caused the leak under the house.     Plaintiff worked at McDonalds, but no longer.   Plaintiff told to stick it.  

• Love 1

5 p.m. reruns-

Ex-Lovers Lifetime Protective Orders!-Plaintiff and defendant went to Costa Rica, had a big fight, flew back to the U.S.       After coming back to the U.S., the local U.S. judge granted a lifetime protective order to both litigants.     Plaintiff wants his engagement ring back.   JJ says she's not interested in medical bills, plane tickets, etc.      Litigants decided to get engaged, but not marry for three years until her $3800 spousal support expired.     Defendant claims the ring wasn't for engagement, but an apology to her.    

I see who is the most reasonable person, and it's not the defendant.    Defendant claims plaintiff broke her rib, and she was off work for 8 weeks, and had $20k in medical bills.    I feel so sorry for the judge in the protective order case, because I'm sure that hearing was more than a 15 minute minus commercials, session.     

Defendant sold ring back to Costco for $5972.02, and that's what the plaintiff gets.   

Vandalizing Fit of Jealous Rage?-Plaintiff suing defendant (ex-friend), vandalized his home, and damaged his property.     Defendant says they were more than friend, but not really dating.    Defendant came to the plaintiff's house without a date, plaintiff said he was sick,  So defendant dropped by his house, but plaintiff didn't answer the door, and defendant says she went to the grocery store. so defendant wanted to take him medicine, and food.    Defendant went to grocery store, and ran into the man, and he looked healthy.   

Defendant was ticked, and drops the claim she was bringing him Chicken soup.    Plaintiff's car was vandalized that night, and post-its were on the air conditioner, said she would pay for it.  This is the case where the post-its said she was, 'shermed out' or however you spell it, and Byrd says that's high on synthetic marijuana.     

Car damage estimate is $2539.26 (defendant scratched the living daylights out of the car).    Plaintiff's witness saw the woman, who he recognized, around the plaintiff's car that night.  Plaintiff gets $2539.26

Adultery and Assault?!-Plaintiff claims they wanted to move in together, defendant says he wasn't moving in with the plaintiff.    They were dating in Palm Springs, and defendant needed an apartment in Long Beach when he was offered a job there.    Plaintiff and defendant bought furniture together for the new apartment.     Plaintiff claims a $600 TV bought on plaintiff's card, $899 sofa, and she kept buying items for his place.   Plaintiff never stayed at his apartment, and she found out he was cheating.    Plaintiff says defendant gave her two payments, totaling  $800, and JJ is throwing out the plaintiff's dog sitting bills for watching the defendant's dog, and hotels costs for him to stay at Airbnbs.      JJ says pay plaintiff $865, and keep the furniture.     

Border Collie Puppy Sent Packing!-Defendant posts an ad searching for a family dog, but wants a full refund after the puppy 'doesn't fit in', after a couple of days.   I remember this one, great way to be hated by every dog lover in JJ's audience.  I think it worked out better for the dog.  18 year old defendant, her father, and sister moved into a new house, and advertised for a Border Collie.     Plaintiff wants the money for the puppy.   Defendant wanted to make payments for puppy, $150 down, $150 next Thursday, and $200 the next Thursday.    Defendant paid the $150, paid nothing else, and wanted to return the puppy before the next Thursday.   Defendant owes $350.    Defendant Twit, says puppy wasn't friendly, didn't fit in with the family, and puppy needed to go back.    Defendant's father is just as ridiculous as his daughter.    

Plaintiff gets $350, but doesn't get the gas money for the round trip to pick the puppy up.   

• Love 4

Adultery and Assault?!”

If Bob Dylan and Art Garfunkel had a love child it would look like the insipid and uber annoying, lying Keith Schneider. Mr. Schneider, who’s ultra cool facade is betrayed by the huge baloney slices under his pits. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Byrd is the Word said:

Mr. Schneider, who’s ultra cool facade is betrayed by the huge baloney slices under his pits. 

Oh, Ms. Gonzalez, I do get what you found so compelling about Mr. Schneider that it prompted you to go whither he goest (and pay for the hotel) and buy him a bunch of cheap furniture for his crib since even cheap furniture is way beyond his means. You were feathering your love nest and I understand that (who wouldn't?) but as I've noted before: If you want a hunk of a man who is successful, handsome, intelligent and caring, you have to figure other women are going to want him too. Sadly, Mr. Schneider was the helpless victim of the siren call from another desperate discerning woman and buggered off, leaving you with the bills, although he still plunks his skinny ass on that sofa every day. I'm sure your idyllic sojourn down the path of true love with the desirable Mr. Schneider was worth it.🤣🤣🤣 Or not. What about his countersuit? He needed to get his face fixed! Really, he should sue the doctors if that's the job they did. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I see who is the most reasonable person, and it's not the defendant.

I also see a woman who clearly has a drinking problem. I wasn’t in the room in Costa Rica but smart money says she gave as good as she got. And it’s pretty clear the judge in the protective order trial saw it that way also. A quick look at her Facebook page shows she’s aged a ton in the past few years. 🍸🍸 As a flight attendant from SWA she claims to be hit on by passengers and pilots “all the time”. I’ll also wager that those hits have fallen off in recent years. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Plaintiff kicked the defendant in her "privacy" according to the sister-in-law.     No photographs of injuries, or police reports.

But I bet she posted the pics on FB or some other inane social platform.

20 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The Tattle Tale and the Ex-Convict?!-Plaintiff suing defendant cousin-in-law for spreading rumors about her, choking her, and stealing her jewelry.    Plaintiff's husband was in jail, and defendant became her buddy.     The two litigants had a physical fight, and plaintiff lost her necklace during the fight.    This was right after husband was released from 20 months in prison, and defendant told the husband that plaintiff was cheating.  

I skipped this of course. Savagery does not entertain me, but honestly! This is the way some people live. They think fistfights (and kicking, biting, choking and scratching) jail time, restraining orders, stealing from family and friends and all manner of violence and vandalism is normal. This IS normal in their world - the way they do things. It never stops amazing and disgusting me.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I skipped this of course. Savagery does not entertain me, but honestly! This is the way some people live. They think fistfights (and kicking, biting, choking and scratching) jail time, restraining orders, stealing from family and friends and all manner of violence and vandalism is normal. This IS normal in their world - the way they do things. It never stops amazing and disgusting me.

Mr. Funky has cousins and step-nieces with this mentality and I just don't understand it.  For the step-nieces, some of it is alcohol consumption, but not all of it.  For the cousins, I think it was just poor upbringing. 

The cousins (and my husband) were all raised with some degree of abuse in their houses, and my late MIL and her late sister (one sister is still living) in particular were horribly mouthy, and loved starting fights.  MIL would back down if it threatened to get physical, but her one sister wouldn't, and landed herself in jail a few times for assault.  My husband was like that to a degree when he was younger, but the difference is that he left home at 18 and never returned - his cousins all stayed home - they were all young mothers (and one young father) and they were dependent on their moms for much longer.  The cousins managed to get themselves in several abusive relationships each, so the cycle just continued.  I had to unfriend all of them on social media because I grew weary of all of the constant back and forth between them and women their men were sleeping with on the side, between them and the current so's of their exes, etc, and their attempts to drag me in to it.  I am pleased so see a number of THEIR kids are working hard on breaking the cycle - I remain friends with the kids on SM.

The step-nieces baffle me.  Like I said, sometimes alcohol is a factor, but not always.  The one step-sister is an alkie, and the kids were not always supervised, but the other one did her best to give the kids the best life she could, and yet there they are on a Friday night, posting about how proud of their men they are for getting in to fights at the various bars they are at.  Like the cousins, there are multiple kids with multiple men, and no marriages - in both cases, their mothers made the same mistakes (well, my husband's late aunt did - his mother and his living aunt weren't revolving doors like step sisters were).  Truly sad.

• Love 3

3 p.m. reruns-

Don't Show Up Drunk!-Plaintiff asked defendant (father of her two kids) to come over and babysit the kids while she started her new job.   Plaintiff says defendant was drunk, when asked to leave broke a window at her apartment, and keyed her car.    Plaintiff saw man break the window, and called her and said she was going to pay for this.   Defendant also showed up at Sainted Single Mother of Two (SSMOT) baby sitting job at 1:30 a.m.     

Defendant sees no issue about showing up drunk, and really late.   Father of the Year material isn't he?     There are estimates for the window repair, and pictures of the car, plaintiff gets $3k. 

Mutual Combat Cruise?!-Plaintiff and defendant are fighting over a disastrous cruise and accusations of assault.    Litigants went on a cruise together, shared a cabin, and everything went very well.    They decided to go on another cruise, and both are suing each other because the cruise wasn't fun for them, and it was because of the behavior of each other.    Then, they had a physical fight.     Why couldn't I get the video of this case?   It sounds like a wild fight.   

Plaintiff gets $500, because defendant assaulted him, and plaintiff brought photos. 

A History of Violence?-Plaintiff, a homeless felon, says his ex-landlord had him arrested unjustly.   Plaintiff is suing for false arrest, property damage, property defendant kept, bail money, and unpaid wages.     Plaintiff and his brother paid $500 a month.  Defendant/landlord says plaintiff was horrible to live with, and threw him down the stairs.    The argument started over the internet being cut off by the plaintiff (he was paying for internet), when he caught the defendant looking at naughty stuff.    

Defendant said the next day that he was evicting the plaintiff, and brother.    The next day defendant said plaintiff assaulted him, and plaintiff was arrested for assault.    Defendant says he was pushed down the stairs by the plaintiff.     Defendant says property of plaintiff and brother was in a Pod container, and the Sheriff's deputy supervised the pick up five months later, and they took everything.   

Defendant has a 2 1/2 year Order of Protection against the plaintiff, and it was granted by the courts while the plaintiff was in jail.   Assault charges were later dropped.   Plaintiff has chronic headaches, and a bad ankle so he gets Social Security, disability?   

Plaintiff and his brother seem a bit touched, sadly.       Plaintiff's case is dismissed, and so is defendant's.  

Bad Check Bailout!-(Interesting hair dye job on the defendant) .    Plaintiffs claim defendant/convict flirted with plaintiff's good Samaritan's husband.    Defendant is being sued for loan from plaintiff's so she could buy a home, and get out of their lives.    Defendant says the loan, was a gift.    Defendant and male plaintiff met though a mutual friend, (plaintiff has the tiniest eyes).   Defendant wrote a bad check, and received 16 months in jail.   Plaintiff's invited defendant to live with them when she got out of jail. 

Plaintiff wife was not happy about defendant moving in with them.    Plaintiff's both seem a little naive, and wife then was ticked about defendant's flirting with husband right in front of the wife.    The plaintiff's loaned her $1500 for a house down payment, and to get her out of their lives.   Defendant claims the plaintiff's house was messy, and has zero gratitude.

Plaintiff's get $1500. 

• Love 2
On 4/13/2019 at 9:37 PM, Schnickelfritz said:

I wonder if Karma has caught up with her yet? We can only hope.

Considering that they left the keys in the car, creating an attractive nuisance, when i first watched this fucking harpy's episode, I wish an attorney had contacted this mother who lost her daughter and sued that bitch for everything she owned.  And considering she and that asshole she birthed are so unlikeable, a jury would have given it to her.  

• Love 4
On 4/14/2019 at 9:21 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Derrick Moore was sentenced to 38 years to Life.    I hope he never gets parole either.  (He's the son of Grease Ball Mommy from Hell, that was shown above in that clip).     He was a two time violent convicted felon, so he was looking at three strikes, and life in prison. 

Is this the Derrick Moore sentenced in the Cal Poly attempted murder conviction?  If so, I think it's a different Derrick Moore.  That guy is 37 years old.

3 hours ago, Brattinella said:
4 hours ago, bad things are bad said:

Both she and her daddy are brainless twits.

Twit Daddy: "If I buy a car and it doesn't work, I take it back"

Car Dealer: "Take your car home sir. You bought it. It's yours. Drive safely. Ba Bye"

• LOL 4

5 p.m. reruns-

Dual Driving Disaster-Plaintiff claims defendant rammed her car, and defendant had no insurance.   Plaintiff only had liability.     Plaintiff claims defendant hit her, defendant says the opposite.    After colliding, the defendant hit a parked car.   Both litigants were extracted from the vehicles, and taken to the hospital.   None of the plaintiff's photos show the point of impact damages to the plaintiff's car.  The case is dismissed.     

Aggressive Accounting-Defendant has done taxes for 20 years, and has her own tax business for 2 years.    Defendant did plaintiff's taxes, sent it in,  was going to get a refund of $5647, minus fees so it really was $4800.     Then after a dust up, the plaintiff claims the defendant illegally re-submitted her taxes, and she owed the IRS most of the refund. 

I think her IRS enrolled agent requirement is for her to notify the IRS of fraud.  

(My guess is that preparer had the electronic information to submit, and when the plaintiff called about her taxes, discovered that something like EIC or Head of Household was not legal.   So preparer sent the updated information). 

Plaintiff gets $5k.   

Emotional Vandal Pulls a Knife?!-This is the memorable case of the man who had a room rented in the defendant's house by his father, and landlord/defendant claims months before the eviction that the tenant/plaintiff damaged his house with a knife.    Plaitiff (actually his father) wants his entire rent back, and all kinds of damages.    Plaintiff was driving to school, slid off of the road, and decided he needed to move closer to school where he could walk to school.     So right after the accident, he couch surfed, then bought a car (actually daddy bought the car), and found another apartment.  Plaintiff lived in his room for a week or two, then moved to the apartment, and paid rent through the end of the lease, and paid security deposit.    

Defendant / landlord didn't return the security deposit.  Plaintiff gets $475. 

In my view, landlord/defendant should never have rented to the plaintiff, and was nuts for not pressing police charges when the vandalism happened.     

Birthday Corvette and Abandoned Dogs?!-Plaintiff suing ex-boyfriend for theft of a Corvette, and abandoning his dogs when he moved out of the house (after six years living together).  When defendant left, he took some property, but left the dogs.    Almost all of the cars owned by the defendant are unregistered.   Plaintiff claims he gave her a Corvette to her for her birthday, but took it.   Defendant has no titles to the cars, and plaintiff claims he buys the cars cheap, fixes them up, and then sells them and the buyer registers them.   Plaintiff and defendant don't have titles for the cars, and the cars all have to be repaired, and then apply for titles then.   My guess, salvage cars, or junked.      

JJ tells plaintiff to forget the Corvette.    Plaintiff wants dogs taken by the defendant, (Bullies, and Cane Corso mixes).   JJ says when defendant gets a place to live he can have the dogs back, but he needs to support them.

The Court Can't Help You?-Plaintiff can't get a license, or drive or register a car legally.       Car was in defendant's name, and defendant sold the car registered to her, but plaintiff says it was really her car.      Plaintiff claims driving without insurance banned her from driving.   

Plaintiff bought a car, it was registered and insured in defendant's name, and plaintiff drove it.       Plaintiff's grandson took the car, it was impounded, and defendant paid the $162 to get it out of impound.     Defendant sold the car, and gets to keep the money.   

• Love 2

MOY Wendy Moore died five months after her precious baby was sentenced. If I remember correctly, she lived on family land and probably didn’t own anything in her name. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Taffy said:

MOY Wendy Moore died five months after her precious baby was sentenced.

Finally, some good news.

Just watched "Verneisha"(?) towering, creepy def, being sued by Vernelle for going batshit crazy on his car. Byrd ratted her out about the "shermed" after she tried to claim it meant drunk. You go, Byrd! No wonder we love you. Verniesha was all affronted that everyone, including JJ,  was laughing at her. "Whatever", she sneers. I wonder what she did with that chicken soup? A regular Florence Nightingale, there. Not so funny is that she appeared to be knocked up! I know there are men who will screw anything at all if it holds still long enough, but omg. Her sperm donor must have been fucked up on PCP too. Hey, she may be a drunk/drug addict/violent cretin but it's her right to have as many babies as she pleases. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is that preparer had the electronic information to submit, and when the plaintiff called about her taxes, discovered that something like EIC or Head of Household was not legal.   So preparer sent the updated information)

It’s hard to imagine that a tax preparer could submit information to the IRS without the taxpayer’s consent, particularly after the return had been filed. Last week I had to jump through security hoops just to email my authorization to our accountant to e-file our return. Her counter suit for “harassment” is a farce. If there was even the slightest whiff of a crime on the preparer’s part I’d engage the authorities and harass that spiteful bitch the likes of which would astonish her.  

• Love 3
14 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Defendant did plaintiff's taxes, sent it in,  was going to get a refund of $5647, minus fees so it really was $4800. 

Aside from that, plaintiff says sneaky def charged her 800$ to prepare her tax forms?? Is plaintiff the owner of a vast, complex and profitable empire of some sort? I just did my taxes and it cost me 65$.

• Love 5

My guess is the plaintiff had one of the refunds where the fees are taken out, and it's actually a loan, so the interest on the week or ten days until the refund arrives cost just about what your local loan shark does.     That's why the big tax chains say you can get a refund instantly, from them, and then the full amount of the refund goes to the company.      That's what happens at the tax booths at the big box stores, or other pop ups you see.       When they used to have the 1040 EZ, A, and 1040 separate, I know people who did this, and were charged hundreds for doing their EZ, and state returns.     

I worked for the military for many years as a civilian, and I really wanted to tell some of the Soldiers who were going to these tax places because they could get their money instantly, that they were getting ripped off.     I kept telling them to either do their own on free tax software on the IRS site, or go to the free tax center on post, and they would do state and federal free, file electronically, and they would get their refund in very little time.    It drove me crazy that the post exchange would let these blood sucking leaches set up tax prep businesses right there, and rip off the soldiers.   Many of them that used the paid services were very low ranking, and made very little, so the refund rip offs were even worse for them.   

My guess is that the tax prep. person had a run in with the plaintiff, then plaintiff said something that indicated her refund wasn't justified by her real situation, so that's when the tax prep. person refiled.      The tax places are more like pay day or other usurious loan places, than tax prep.     

I was intrigued by the fact that the defendant claimed the plaintiff had vandalized her office.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The tax places are more like pay day or other usurious loan places, than tax prep.

I’m a proud lifelong capitalist who’s lived well profiting at the service of others and I’ll shout from the rooftops that these predators who suck the blood from the unsophisticated poor are a fu*cking pestilence.   

• Love 7

3 p.m. reruns-

Pit Bull Attacks Man's Face!-(Please tell me we won't hear the sad grandpa letter about dog attacks)-Defendant has an aggressive Pit/Rottweiler cross.   Plaintiff, and defendant were going camping, the plaintiff came to the house.   The defendant was going to take the dog camping, with the plaintiff, and his two little kids, and defendant said he had to keep the dog and kids separate.     Defendant wasn't taking his own kids camping with Cujo either.    

Plaintiff says the dog ripped part of his lower lip off.     Defendant's wife says the dog was OK, because the dog was seeing a behavioral therapist, and aggression issues.   Defendant gave pepperoni to the plaintiff, for him to 'meet' the dog.    Dog was upstairs, then taken out back and put on a chain or rope.     Plaintiff thought the dog head butted him, and instead he realized he was bleeding profusely, and he realized his lip was ripped half off.   

Defendant actually has a counter claim, he has no shame.    Defendant is suing for trespassing, harassment, and bunch of other bull .

$5k for plaintiff. who still has $10k of bills.     Dog was put down, and the owners should have been also.   Who wants to bet that the defendants have a dog now that's just as bad?   

Trespassing Landlord?-  Defendant rented guest house on plaintiff's property.    Rent was $1750, and last property removed in the middle of August.     Rent wasn't paid for July, or August.      Plaintiff also didn't pay the last month's rent, and says security deposit covered that.  

Former tenant says plaintiff landlord stole his watch.   Defendant owes $3500 for unpaid rent.     Plaintiff only has one photo of damages, and will pay security to former tenant, after the two months rent is paid.    Unpaid rent is $3500, less security deposit of $2000, leaving $1500 to plaintiffs.  

Handyman Squatter?-Plaintiff is suing former landlord/defendant (rented room) for damaged property, and damaged car.    Plaintiff says he stopped paying rent, because defendant didn't pay him for minor water repairs.     July, August, September, October, November, and December weren't paid either.      After the plaintiff signed another one year lease, in June, and there was an eviction notice on his door, so he decided to stay anyway.  Plaintiff was laid off, and claimed he still had money.     The landlady/defendant is enjoying every word that Judge Judy is saying.     

Defendant/landlady was rearranging the garage, so she put tenant's excess storage stuff out on 31 August, after plaintiff didn't pay rent for three full months by then.    JJ invokes the arbitration rules of her court, and says the man who paid nothing for three months, eventually seven months, deserved to be put out.   Plaintiff was eventually evicted.   $ 2962 to defendant.  

Hazardous Waste of Space?-Plaintiff/mechanic is suing ex-landlord/defendant of business property, for  damages.  Defendant is counter claiming the cost to remove hazardous waste.    Plaintiff was a tenant of a car dealership, and defendant denied access to plaintiff to the auto shop.    Defendant /landlord bought out the lease on the dealership in June.   Plaintiff is alleged to have written rubber check for June's rent, and claims he paid in cash, and defendant says plaintiff did pay.    The same day the defendant changed the locks on the rented mechanics shop used by the plaintiff.     

Plaintiff paid for June with cash,, paid July with a car lift, and didn't pay in August.   Both cases dismissed, plaintiff because he was full of stuff, and defendant because he wouldn't shut up.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

My guess is that preparer had the electronic information to submit, and when the plaintiff called about her taxes, discovered that something like EIC or Head of Household was not legal.   So preparer sent the updated information)

A few months before tax time, I see signs pop up that say "Get $3500 for each child (amount is most likely wrong, but it's some huge similar amount). So the greedy and easily fooled that may not pay much in taxes but wanna cash in on that bow-nan-zah (Thanks Judge Marilyn) mosey on over and get a "quote" on how much they are gonna get, not concentrating on how much they are going to PAY.  Plus as we all are aware, the declaring of children as dependents can be passed off to other relatives or friends in payment for child care for the year, hairdressing fees or even a 2001 Mercedes hoopty with 169,000 miles. (aka their "dream car"). It's just like anything else - people want free stuff and they want it NOOOOOWWWWW!!!! (I'm channeling one of our local law firms that advertises during JJ). 

• Love 4

5 p.m. reruns-

Stealing Workers and Money?!-Defendant has a remodeling company.    Plaintiff hired defendant to remodel a house plaintiff was given by a friend.    The 'house' is actually a trailer, on a rented lot, and defendant says plaintiff said she paid $5,000 for the trailer. 

Contract says defendant gets $5k.    Defendant says she paid him $5800, including the $2,000 she gave him cash for the interior of the trailer.     I remember this, and the trailer was in terrible shape, with roof leaks, rotten framing, bad flooring and subfloor, redo vinyl exterior siding, windows were to be supplied by the customer, but installed by the defendant.     The outside wall of the trailer has insulation, no sheathing, no siding.      So either it was never built correctly, or the sheathing rotted over the years.     

The plaintiff's witness, Anthony Perkins, is a fool.  Anthony can't sit up because of his bad back, but he can do construction work on the trailer?    

Plaintiff spent $1900 on materials, hired workers, replaced 2 windows.    The trailer was completed by Anthony Perkins, and neighbors.    Plaintiff was evicted by trailer park. 

This is why you don't buy a very old trailer, that was never maintained.    Plaintiff gets $2500. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!-Defendant has the worst makeup, and hair, and outfit that I've seen on this show in a long time.    Plus, defendant is talking at supersonic speed.

Plaintiff received a free cruise for two people.   Plaintiff invited the defendant, and had to supply sundries, but cruise and meals were free.    The two women drove to the port, in the plaintiff's van.     The two women shared a room, and had an argument on day four, of the seven day cruise, and for day five through seven they didn't talk.       

When plaintiff disembarked, and waited for the defendant to bring the van around, and claims defendant ripped the key off of her neck, went to the shuttle to the parking lot.    The defendant stole the van, and drove home, stranding the plaintiff.  

Defendant claims the van doesn't belong to the plaintiff, and says plaintiff was hiding van at father's house, and hiding it from the real owners.    Defendant claims the van was under her name on her car insurance, Safe Auto.    Plaintiff had insurance through Geico, and was behind in payments on the van (three months), and we're guessing the van was going to be repossessed.    Van payments are still not up to date, and there are still five payments due.  

Defendant claims the plaintiff threw the keys at her when disembarking, and claims the plaintiff said she was taking a plane home.    The audience is certainly enjoying Jenipher Russ' courtroom demeanor. 

Nothing for either party.   

Those Are Not My Texts!-Plaintiff suing former friend for value of sectional couch, patio furniture, and punitive damages.    Defendant was supposed to buy the sectional couch, patio furniture, and never paid it off.    Defendant's boyfriend even moved into the house for a while, and plaintiff evicted him.   

Price for furniture was $800 for the sectional sofa, and defendant paid nothing for it.   However defendant claims plaintiff said if she rented a U-Haul, and moved her furniture for her, they would be even.   There are competing text messages about this issue.    Plaintiff says agreed price was $1500, not $800.     Plaintiff wanted $1500 for the furniture, then agreed $800 and moving help, and then plaintiff wanted $1500 again.   Defendant has the couch, but plaintiff admits she has the patio furniture back.  

Plaintiff gets $800

(Next week there are some new episodes, and the pony tail is back).   (Warning: the rerun this Monday afternoon is the one where the dog was supposed to be wearing a muzzle, wasn't, and savagely attacked the plaintiff's dog). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Byrd is the Word said:

these predators who suck the blood from the unsophisticated poor are a fu*cking pestilence.   

Yes!  ^^^^

And......Byrd IS the word. Cause "everybody knows about The Byrd". 

• Love 4