Type keyword(s) to search

Pillar of Salt Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

This is your pre-air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S02.E12: Pillar of Salt. This thread will close after the episode airs Sunday. Then please go over to the actual episode topic here. Please do NOT post spoilers or discuss The Walking Dead here (that is for over here).

As always, please be civil and respectful to your fellow posters, and thanks for posting at Previously.TV!

From the promo,

Nick: "The danger is now. It's real!. It's coming!"

Could that be because someone tried to steal from a bunch of ruthless gang members. Told them of a settlement with stocks of Oxy, and then tried to give them adulterated drugs?

Eh, probably not.

Edited by xaxat
  • Love 4

The episode description:

Madison springs into action when one of the hotel residents gets violent.  Meanwhile, Alejandro shows a darker side of himself at the Colonia.

My speculation - Madison springs into action; her face registers nothing.

• Love 6

Although it certainly looks in the  preview as if something bad happens to Strand, I don't think that TPTB would give away a character's death in a preview. More likely that the blood on his shirt isn't even his own.

On 9/16/2016 at 1:10 PM, rab01 said:

I've missed this season (half-season?) of FTWD but was thinking of catching up over the weekend and watching this episode ... is it worth it?

That depends. If you enjoy compelling stories with richly drawn characters told in a believable manner, then no.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

Although it certainly looks in the  preview as if something bad happens to Strand, I don't think that TPTB would give away a character's death in a preview. More likely that the blood on his shirt isn't even his own.

That depends. If you enjoy compelling stories with richly drawn characters told in a believable manner, then no.

Lol, Gobi :)

• Love 1

Hey they made it through!  Shows what I know.

Now everybody knows about gut camouflage?!?

It's the go-to look in the ZA!  Obviously they are much smarter about this stuff in Mexico than they were in Georgia.

• Love 2

Have fun, folks at the hotel.  It won't last long.

I guess they're taking clothes from the gift shop or dead people's suitcases.

Alicia, Nick isn't worrying about you, don't worry about him.

Edited by raven
  • Love 2

Okay, I caught up on the beginning, but now I'm really behind.  Hey, is that Ofelia?  She really did split!?

But back to the beginning people . . . did we know it was necessary to SNEAK AWAY if you wanted to leave Colonia?

Look, Hugh Grant's stand-in got a speaking role.

• Love 2

Yeah what the hell?  It's not like she was watching over zombie daughter; the husband was.

No good deed goes unpunished, Strand - well in TWD universe, anyway.

"She'll come around???"  She STABBED him, dude.

Edited by raven
  • Love 4

What would have happened if someone else answered the door  ? Sue Ellen may have easily stabbed the wrong person -- would she have also claimed that that newly stabbed person also killed her daughter ? FFS !!

Were the gang members from the supermarket aggressively patrolling outside the colonia looking for Nick and the oxy ALL THIS TIME ? Because that is just ridiculous that they picked up that family so quickly.

• Love 1