Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E10: Shock And Roll

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, jaybird2 said:

i think i've asked this question before somewhere......how did vicki have her phone but not her purse.

surely, she didn't have it on her.....she had her clothes cut off

She had it on her. Kelly took the picture of her on the stretcher than gave it back to her.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

Heather is so full of shit - she could easily have called a helicopter service to get her to the hospital (the cost of a handful of doorknobs at her new house) - rather than continue her cozy little camp-out with her son and her friends.

Angel, my ass!

But - as I heard her say on re-watch - she couldn't leave because she had to watch (among others) Tamra's grandbabies; even though Tamra's mother was there as were the grandbabies' parents!

• Love 1

I was so excited to see Heather in Shannon's closet tossing shit.   Damn Shannon, let her go at it.  If there is one thing Heather is, it is flawlessly dressed.  Hell,even Tamra has been nicely turned out as of late with her deceptively simple yet very tailored and pricey tee shirts.  You need so much help in the styling department, Shannon.  Ignore jumpsuit Kelly and let Heather have her way.

Also Shannon, isn't your oldest 14-15?  How was she conceived to Def Leppard in 1999-2000?  I don't think they were a thing after 1990.  Shannon just makes herself seem so old that I forget she's only just over 50.     Good god, Shannon was wearing those ugly Ross clothes and rocking out to an eighties hair band in 2000.  

16 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I was so excited to see Heather in Shannon's closet tossing shit.   Damn Shannon, let her go at it.  If there is one thing Heather is, it is flawlessly dressed.  Hell,even Tamra has been nicely turned out as of late with her deceptively simple yet very tailored and pricey tee shirts.  You need so much help in the styling department, Shannon.  Ignore jumpsuit Kelly and let Heather have her way.

Also Shannon, isn't your oldest 14-15?  How was she conceived to Def Leppard in 1999-2000?  I don't think they were a thing after 1990.  Shannon just makes herself seem so old that I forget she's only just over 50.     Good god, Shannon was wearing those ugly Ross clothes and rocking out to an eighties hair band in 2000.  

Okay, I beg to differ! Def Leppard is still a thing!  HAHAHA They actually still tour and were just here in concert a couple of months ago.  I didn't get to go then, but I have seen them in recent years.  Also, I am not quite 50 yet and LOVE to rock out to 80's hair music since the 80's were my high school years.  :)

• Love 5

I don't blame Heather for not going.  As she said, she had her son there and was totally shaken up.  I'm sure if she got news that something very serious happened to Vicki, she would have gone.  I just can't say that I blame her for wanting to stay put and not take a plane, train, or automobile to visit the hospital.  Just my opinion, though.

I am so sick of Meghan and Shannon this season.  They need to get off the show.  

Off-topic - Glamis looked like tons of fun! I am purposely not letting my mother watch this show and she has been concerned since I bought a Jeep Wrangler of my rolling it.  She don't need to see this.. 

On 9/20/2016 at 6:59 AM, Mu Shu said:

Heck I saw them in 2005!  Don't you be dissing my Def Leppard, HA!

3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Heck I saw them in 2005!  Don't you be dissing my Def Leppard, HA!

They're still alive?  What?  How can this be?

To tell the truth, I'm shocked Shannon listens to music as current as Def Leppard.  I had her pegged as a Frankie Valli fan.  Damn, Shannon seems older than my grandmother.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

They're still alive?  What?  How can this be?

To tell the truth, I'm shocked Shannon listens to music as current as Def Leppard.  I had her pegged as a Frankie Valli fan.  Damn, Shannon seems older than my grandmother.

I was shocked she was a long hair rocker fan as well.  She is only a few years older than I am but yes, def has an older vibe.