Type keyword(s) to search

Off Episode Interviews, Articles and Social Media

• Start Topic

Okay this Regency make-out chick worked for Tom they dated and my favorite part is she was married to an Olympic Gymnast.  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/09/07/were-still-fond-of-each-other-luann-de-lessepss-fiances-other-woman-speaks-out-again/  She said there is nothing on-going and doubts if Luann and Tom were to split there would be anything between them.  This article also says that Tom told her that night he Luann were done-not in May.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/09/07/who-is-deborah-driggs/

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Okay this Regency make-out chick worked for Tom they dated and my favorite part is she was married to an Olympic Gymnast.  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/09/07/were-still-fond-of-each-other-luann-de-lessepss-fiances-other-woman-speaks-out-again/  She said there is nothing on-going and doubts if Luann and Tom were to split there would be anything between them.  This article also says that Tom told her that night he Luann were done-not in May.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/09/07/who-is-deborah-driggs/

"Fourty" - she attended the new BH HW's fortieth bday party.  

According to WWHL, Lu will be on the show Tuesday night along with Kate Chastain from Below Deck.  Interesting.  Not Wednesday night, after part three of the reunion.  Jeff Lewis will be on Wednesday night although Flipping Out is on Thursday night. 

Because it's been so freaking hot out I've read some of the recaps from the more main stream entertainment outlets.  Overall, they seem to be much more pro Beth.  It also seems to me that some of these writers barely watch the show.  It's all kind of interesting....

• Love 5
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

According to WWHL, Lu will be on the show Tuesday night along with Kate Chastain from Below Deck.  Interesting.  Not Wednesday night, after part three of the reunion.  Jeff Lewis will be on Wednesday night although Flipping Out is on Thursday night. 

Because it's been so freaking hot out I've read some of the recaps from the more main stream entertainment outlets.  Overall, they seem to be much more pro Beth.  It also seems to me that some of these writers barely watch the show.  It's all kind of interesting....

I agree, some of the more main stream articles seem pro Bethenny but the commenters/viewers are not and I agree, some of them don't watch the show! LOL

• Love 4
5 hours ago, breezy424 said:

She got a really good PR team. She was on Good Morning America more than I care to share.

Plus she also has the benefit of having a corporation having a vested interest in minimizing her bad points. 

Even when she went to a Women expo and suggested that women sleep their ways to the top and that AA women should choose a white male as their figure heads the story went away real fast. 

• Love 4

ryebread:

go to Jules' Twitter. Every recent pic has a different hairline. Hair also appears to be different textures. Also many of the recent pics are cropped so you don't see the top of her head.

Reunion part 1 - I froze screen right when they showed a side view of Jules....the edging and baby hair as well as the lace front can be seen.

Youtube - lace front wigs...and you'll understand more

CpvWtS8WIAAtxNO.jpg

• Love 1

And I thought John Travolta taught me all I needed to know about lace fronts. Thanks, KFB.  Yeah, definitely possible she's losing her hair.  Maybe that's why she cut it, to make it look less thin? 

I love a high, tight ponytail, but she's going to have to let those go.  Which is a shame because she looks great wearing them. When my hair started thinning due to peri-menopause, my stylist told me no more tight buns or ponytails.  Now I'm so conscious of pulling hair out, even when I wear a loose, messy bun, if I can feel ONE hair pulling, it drives me crazy. Crazy.  Watching the gymnasts during the Olympics with the tight, tight buns and the obvious thinning at the front and sides made me twitchy because those girls are so young and I know how those hurt.  Not as much as breaking an ankle on a dismount but still...

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

ryebread:

go to Jules' Twitter. Every recent pic has a different hairline. Hair also appears to be different textures. Also many of the recent pics are cropped so you don't see the top of her head.

Reunion part 1 - I froze screen right when they showed a side view of Jules....the edging and baby hair as well as the lace front can be seen.

Youtube - lace front wigs...and you'll understand more

CpvWtS8WIAAtxNO.jpg

Jules did say that stress causes her hair to fall out and I imagine this divorce is stressing her to the max. Then add in that stress is also bad for those with EDs, which can also cause hair loss and well........................................ Lets hope that she gets control of her stress levels/ED soon, I wish her well.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I think that many of the mainstream outlets don't watch the show, often times there are glaring errors.  I think they most likely watch the previews and the scenes selected to be released to the media before hand.

Because of all the different franchises and the cast shake ups, I think newly assigned reporters have trouble keeping up and just translate what was shown on the screen.  It is more of a regurgitation than well thought out recap.

• Love 2

Jules does look thinner again here. I hope she is taking a bit more time to get herself the help she needs to stop stressing and triggering her ED into high gear. Michael also looks thinner as well, guilt will do that to a man! LOL

• Love 3

I thought the way Luann handled the wrap dress was very cool.  It looks stunning on her but maybe not all that fashion forward for her wedding. 

I wish they could do a Luann wedding shopping trip without Bethenny being mentioned or seen.

I wonder if Bethenny's isn't a little jealous that Luann gets to go for the look instead of the knocked up bride look.

• Love 6

I'm increasingly of the mindset that the show should replace Jules with Raja from Drag Race. Jules looks like female Raja. They are both Asian American. We'd never have to worry about Raja's weight. We'd never have to hear anything about being Asian and Jewish again. Raja is just bitchier than Jules. And we'd probably see a fantastic drag show and magazine shoot or two with Raja in the cast.

• Love 1

^^^I'm glad Andy acknowledged that, because its so true. I also like, even though I stopped watching many seasons ago the two new HWs on RHWoNJ. They're just not stars.

I don't click on inquisitr links. What else did he say?

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 1

This forum has been locked until Midnight US Eastern.

Over the past few weeks, there has been a large increase in sniping among posters in this forum, and many reports. We have locked the forum to give everyone a chance to read and absorb the following guidelines:

1. Snark the show, not your fellow posters.

2. It is perfectly fine for someone to have an opinion that's different than yours.

3. A differing opinion should not be a catalyst for vehement disagreement and endless back and forth. State your opinion once, and move on. You can agree to disagree by simply not posting on the subject further.

4. Stop stating opinions and speculation as fact. We rarely know for sure what's going on behind the scenes. Speculation is encouraged, but saying "I think", "in my opinion" or "it's possible that" helps keep things from escalating. 

5. If someone's posts annoy you, use the Ignore feature. If someone really crosses a line, report, but do not engage. 

6. Don't discuss mod actions in the thread. Please PM us if you have a question or concern - @Lisin, @OnceSane, @Mya Stone, @Aethera.

7. This is supposed to be fun. If it's not fun for you, consider changing your approach.

Failure to follow these rules may lead to suspension or banning from the site.