Type keyword(s) to search

Off Episode Interviews, Articles and Social Media

• Start Topic

Usually when a cast member appears on WWHL...they get a shout out on Twitter from another housewife during the day telling their fan base to watch.

Sonja got NOTHING...not even a tweet WHILE she was on.

Sonja's apple has been rescinded

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Published April 2016.

Ramona =  Apologizer The Interrupter

Yikes.  Ramona says nothing. She just interrupts.  None of her companies are viable anymore nor were they when this filmed.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Yikes.  Ramona says nothing. She just interrupts.  None of her companies are viable anymore nor were they when this filmed.

Since I'm PRo-mona I just laughed when she spoke. They were both talking about their lives and businesses before they were HW. The discussion was supposed to be about their entrepreneurial ventures they embarked on because of the show. Ramona has her Pinot, she'll get the money due to her with the hair extensions because she fulfilled her contract.

I have to give Luanne a lot of credit for biting her tongue and being able to stop herself from punching Ramona's lights out.

• Love 5

Didn't the hair company fire Ramona?  Ramona complained she had never been paid.

Bethenny may have a point about not doing press with other RH.

Ramona started the show with more businesses than she has now.  I love the way she is now spinning it that Mario's company was fledgling and she bailed him out with the show.  Nice dig.  Mario apparently, did get half the value of the NY apartment and The Hamptons house, Ramona got a condo and he cash.  http://okmagazine.com/photos/mario-singer-reveals-divorce-deal-rhony-ramona/photo/1001329724/

Ramona made it sound as if she got all the real estate. 

So she closed her RMS Fashions, Mario got the jewelry line which is defunct, she got the skincare which has been off the market for years but God bless her she got the three year Pinot.  Drink fast Ramona it is turning to vinegar, the hair company fired her and her book bombed.

Luann does show remarkable restraint.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Didn't the hair company fire Ramona?  Ramona complained she had never been paid.

Bethenny may have a point about not doing press with other RH.

Ramona started the show with more businesses than she has now.  I love the way she is now spinning it that Mario's company was fledgling and she bailed him out with the show.  Nice dig.  Mario apparently, did get half the value of the NY apartment and The Hamptons house, Ramona got a condo and he cash.  http://okmagazine.com/photos/mario-singer-reveals-divorce-deal-rhony-ramona/photo/1001329724/

Ramona made it sound as if she got all the real estate. 

So she closed her RMS Fashions, Mario got the jewelry line which is defunct, she got the skincare which has been off the market for years but God bless her she got the three year Pinot.  Drink fast Ramona it is turning to vinegar, the hair company fired her and her book bombed.

Luann does show remarkable restraint.

She did get the real estate. He got 1/2 the market value for both, so she bought him out.

As for the Pinot, I still see them in stores here in NY.

Her book did better than Class With the Countess (the Count dumped Luanne month before the book release)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

She did get the real estate. He got 1/2 the market value for both, so she bought him out.

As for the Pinot, I still see them in stores here in NY.

Her book did better than Class With the Countess (the Count dumped Luanne month before the book release)

Next time you see one check out the vintage date.  The link on her website claims to no longer carry the product.  White wine is tricky because it has such a short shelf life-one to two years. 

I am not surprised since Luann launched her book after only one season and it was an etiquette book.  Again I am going back to Bethenny and her unsolicited advice, Ramona needed some kind of finish for her book.  Heather was right, Ramona can write a book if she wants.

• Love 1

I can never look at a bottle of Pinot Grigio without thinking of Ramona! That is truly  symbiotic.( or organic as Ramona would say)

Her fashion business while not glamorous was her bread and butter for years. 

the hair extension business is not her thing, imo.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

I can never look at a bottle of Pinot Grigio without thinking of Ramona! That is truly  symbiotic.( or organic as Ramona would say)

Her fashion business while not glamorous was her bread and butter for years. 

the hair extension business is not her thing, imo.

Her fashion business also paid for the NYC apt and the Hampstons house.

I agree about the extension business...they should have put their foot down when picking the look for Ramona. Here's a photo from her Twitter posted 8/15/16. Much better without the extensions

Cp846ZXWIAAxlJz.jpg

• Love 1

Her fashion business also paid for the NYC apt and the Hampstons house.

I agree about the extension business...they should have put their foot down when picking the look for Ramona. Here's a photo from her Twitter posted 8/15/16. Much better without the extensions

Cp846ZXWIAAxlJz.jpg

According to Mario he contributed as well.

The problem with a business like Ramona's close out business is she is the heart and soul.  I don't blame her for wanting to give it up because she makes probably far more money on RHONY.  Some businesses you can sell but hers just wasn't one of those.

• Love 3

Thanks for the interview-it was good.  I think it might have been done on May 18th, as the is the day after Luann's birthday.  The interviewer was able to ask about the uninvite of Ramona from the surprise party Tom threw for Luann.  I am beginning to believe she is able to brush stuff off to a certain extent.  The other interesting thing was the mention of Bethenny and Luann wasn't even certain that she was there for Season 1.  Nice way of minimizing Bethenny's importance to the franchise. 

Thanks again. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Thanks for the interview-it was good.  I think it might have been done on May 18th, as the is the day after Luann's birthday.  The interviewer was able to ask about the uninvite of Ramona from the surprise party Tom threw for Luann.  I am beginning to believe she is able to brush stuff off to a certain extent.  The other interesting thing was the mention of Bethenny and Luann wasn't even certain that she was there for Season 1.  Nice way of minimizing Bethenny's importance to the franchise. 

Thanks again. 

You're absolutely right! Thank you

It was published May 19th - maybe they took an extra day to upload onto Youtube.

I'm really surprised that Luanne didn't launch a statement necklace line. There is a market for that and she wears them so often on the show. I think she would do really well if she adds that to her Evine collection.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

It was published May 19th - maybe they took an extra day to upload onto Youtube.

I'm really surprised that Luanne didn't launch a statement necklace line. There is a market for that and she wears them so often on the show. I think she would do really well if she adds that to her Evine collection.

She did try a jewelry line on EVINE but I don't think it did all that well as EVINE no longer lists it. LOL

She was on WWHL on May 18th, and that is when she had Ramona had the battle royale with Ramona essentially doing a meltdown on twitter.  Luann also was straightening out the "regift" drama. Don't know the politics of interviews-is Andy first in line? I just remember that everything seemed to change after Luann saw the "squirter, give me the dirt on Luann," episode towards Ramona.

I liked the necklace she had on for the interview.  Maybe the statement necklace would have been the way to go.

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

She did try a jewelry line on EVINE but I don't think it did all that well as EVINE no longer lists it. LOL

Now its bridal linens.  I like her other home stuff-especially the aqua dishes.  I just never buy anything.

That interview was great. She is so poised. I can't say that I was a big fan of the shirt from her line but I  see tons of them at Macy's and the like.

There is a way around her, she is both sophisticated, confident and down to earth. I got a bit confused regarding the time that she spent in Europe.

Was she really a star in Italy?

I did not think that she minimized Beth's contribution to the show. However, unlike Beth, she has the grace to give credit to Jill Zarin for getting her on the show.

Her impersonation of Zarin are horrible. The comtesse can't pull a Long Island accent at all.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

That interview was great. She is so poised. I can't say that I was a big fan of the shirt from her line but I  see tons of them at Macy's and the like.

There is a way around her, she is both sophisticated, confident and down to earth. I got a bit confused regarding the time that she spent in Europe.

I did not think that she minimized Beth's contribution to the show. However, unlike Beth, she has the grace to give credit to Jill Zarin for getting her on the show.

Her impersonation of Zarin are horrible. The comtesse can't pull a Long Island accent at all.

I wasn't crazy about her top either but she does have a customer base and I think it really helps her sales to be wearing her clothing. It's very smart of her to do this, she's a walking commercial without having to pay for advertising. For once I liked the necklace she wore...it wasn't overwhelming. Her usual statement necklace is one step down from roping a chandelier around her neck...not my taste but there is a market

If you ever get a chance watch Before They Were Housewives: Luanne...she goes into more depth about her time in Italy. I think she was part of a group and it was a talk show/variety show.

From what I remember abut Bethenny...she did thank Jill for getting her on the show and Jill was part of her acknowledgement when she came out with the SkinnyGirl Book - the first one. I think Jill wanted total fealty and maybe some royalty checks? Ha

• Love 3
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

She was on WWHL on May 18th, and that is when she had Ramona had the battle royale with Ramona essentially doing a meltdown on twitter.  Luann also was straightening out the "regift" drama. Don't know the politics of interviews-is Andy first in line? I just remember that everything seemed to change after Luann saw the "squirter, give me the dirt on Luann," episode towards Ramona.

I liked the necklace she had on for the interview.  Maybe the statement necklace would have been the way to go.

Now its bridal linens.  I like her other home stuff-especially the aqua dishes.  I just never buy anything.

The episode that aired on May 18th was called Airing Your Dirty Laundry. This was the episode where Luanne moved in to Sonja's McAttic. In the AOL interview, Luanne said they still needed to film the reunion - and that would help determine her guest list for her wedding. What have we seen to date ON the show that Sonja has said DIRECTLY to Luanne about Tom. The majority of Sonja's snide comments are in her TH shots and to the other ladies, even to the point where we are on the yacht - she hasn't said anything to Luanne.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Luann was the co-host of a wildly popular show about soccer.  Luann's brother likened it to "NFL Today" type show.  So she had some star power.  Not Sophia Loren star power.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The episode that aired on May 18th was called Airing Your Dirty Laundry. This was the episode where Luanne moved in to Sonja's McAttic. In the AOL interview, Luanne said they still needed to film the reunion - and that would help determine her guest list for her wedding. What have we seen to date ON the show that Sonja has said DIRECTLY to Luanne about Tom. The majority of Sonja's snide comments are in her TH shots and to the other ladies, even to the point where we are on the yacht - she hasn't said anything to Luanne.

It was also the episode where Ramona said to Rey she wanted to hear the dirt on Luann, Ramona getting thrown out of the party.  This is my theory after watching Ramona go off on John and Ramona's comments to Rey he may have decided that mixing Ramona and John wasn't a good idea at Luann's birthday party.  My guess, again a guess, is Luann wasn't pleased when she saw the episode about Ramona and Rey. 

Maybe you can find the clip-it is Sonja and Luann chatting in an interview and the issue comes up about who is invited to the wedding.  Sonja initially presumes she is and gets like a cat that ate the canary look, and changes it to "if I am invited".  I believe the interview was done before Luann had seen all the negative comments Sonja put out there about the ring, the yacht and of course her relationship with Tom and its ever growing importance .  I always thought -wait until the Reunion-was a smart idea.   

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It was also the episode where Ramona said to Rey she wanted to hear the dirt on Luann, Ramona getting thrown out of the party.  This is my theory after watching Ramona go off on John and Ramona's comments to Rey he may have decided that mixing Ramona and John wasn't a good idea at Luann's birthday party.  My guess, again a guess, is Luann wasn't pleased when she saw the episode about Ramona and Rey. 

Maybe you can find the clip-it is Sonja and Luann chatting in an interview and the issue comes up about who is invited to the wedding.  Sonja initially presumes she is and gets like a cat that ate the canary look, and changes it to "if I am invited".  I believe the interview was done before Luann had seen all the negative comments Sonja put out there about the ring, the yacht and of course her relationship with Tom and its ever growing importance .  I always thought -wait until the Reunion-was a smart idea.   

If you look at the WWHL clip of Sonja taped back in April - she says she "dated" Tom. Do you think Sonja went to Luanne's surprise party? I'll look for this interview you are talking about

• Love 1

If you look at the WWHL clip of Sonja taped back in April - she says she "dated" Tom. Do you think Sonja went to Luanne's surprise party? I'll look for this interview you are talking about

Sonja did go to the party.  She and Luann were out doing promos together, I am going to be curious to see how Luann treats Sonja come reunion time because prior to the Reunion and the RH getting the last five episodes, Sonja was not as "hurt" and assertive.  Sonja has said her snide comments were directed at Tom, because he should have deemed their relationship special and didn't acknowledge she was special at he and Luann's engagement party.  Tom's infamous People article came out right before the Reunion (in July). 

One thing about Sonja is she will never cop to lying (Madonna was at my fashion show, I partied with PDiddy) in spite of those mention disavowing her claims. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I wasn't crazy about her top either but she does have a customer base and I think it really helps her sales to be wearing her clothing. It's very smart of her to do this, she's a walking commercial without having to pay for advertising. For once I liked the necklace she wore...it wasn't overwhelming. Her usual statement necklace is one step down from roping a chandelier around her neck...not my taste but there is a market

If you ever get a chance watch Before They Were Housewives: Luanne...she goes into more depth about her time in Italy. I think she was part of a group and it was a talk show/variety show.

From what I remember abut Bethenny...she did thank Jill for getting her on the show and Jill was part of her acknowledgement when she came out with the SkinnyGirl Book - the first one. I think Jill wanted total fealty and maybe some royalty checks? Ha

Beth is changing her tune on her radio show. She said something to the effect that without her there would be no show as it was not greenlighted yet.

It is a good thing that the show is only 13 weeks long as she is becoming worst than Sonja with her aggrandized memories. 

Totally rewriting history as she goes along...

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Beth is changing her tune on her radio show. She said something to the effect that without her there would be no show as it was not greenlighted yet.

It is a good thing that the show is only 13 weeks long as she is becoming worst than Sonja with her aggrandized memories. 

Totally rewriting history as she goes along...

I am sure Bethenny is taking all the credit.  To hear Andy tell it he was unsure of her.  I have always wondered how much of the pilot was shot and when they changed directions.  The first season they had a lot of the ladies home life, activites with their children with the exception of Bethenny.  It seemed to me that Alex was introduced to Bethenny and Luann via Jill.  Bethenny then kind of latched onto Luann and Alex.  She never seemed to have much interest in Ramona the first season other than disdain.

Bethenny has sais she received $7,500.00 for what became Season 1, Luann in the interview on here said she made $10,000.00.  Who were they more interested in?  I am sure after hearing what Luann made Ramona will say she made $50,000.00.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I am sure Bethenny is taking all the credit.  To hear Andy tell it he was unsure of her.  I have always wondered how much of the pilot was shot and when they changed directions.  The first season they had a lot of the ladies home life, activites with their children with the exception of Bethenny.  It seemed to me that Alex was introduced to Bethenny and Luann via Jill.  Bethenny then kind of latched onto Luann and Alex.  She never seemed to have much interest in Ramona the first season other than disdain.

Bethenny has sais she received $7,500.00 for what became Season 1, Luann in the interview on here said she made $10,000.00.  Who were they more interested in?  I am sure after hearing what Luann made Ramona will say she made $50,000.00.

Andy was mesmerized by Luann.

He was talking about her special and he was so impressed with her meteoric social rise and he absolutely adored her campy countess persona, the cheesy song and so on and so forth.

Plus, she was the total package. While her Comtesse public access show was not well known, people in the metro area watched to catch on with the silly gossip and the parties on the east end.

Bethanny had the national exposure of the Apprentice plus imo she is a hard working and hungry woman. 

I felt bad for Jill while she was annoying and uppity, she got dismissed and was badly used by both Bravo and Beth, imo.

• Love 5

Bethenny Distancing herself from RHONYC?  Huh. . . what about having Carole for two radio shows  and talking about the show:  http://www.etonline.com/news/195826_exclusive_bethenny_frankel_is_distancing_herself_from_real_housewives_of_new_york_i_left_it_behind/

She  is threatening/promising to leave.    For some reason she brings up there are people who have entire areas of their life behind a do not cross line.  she of course is honest.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny Distancing herself from RHONYC?  Huh. . . what about having Carole for two radio shows  and talking about the show:  http://www.etonline.com/news/195826_exclusive_bethenny_frankel_is_distancing_herself_from_real_housewives_of_new_york_i_left_it_behind/

She  is threatening/promising to leave.    For some reason she brings up there are people who have entire areas of their life behind a do not cross line.  she of course is honest.

Ummmm. "Fun and Lite Bethenny"???? I guess Bethenny doesn't read any blog sites or Forums like here otherwise she would know that most viewers do not consider her "fun or Lite"! LOL I suspect that she is getting negative questions/feedback from some of her SKG partners. I also find it hilarious that no one is allowed to question her "integrity" even though Bethenny doesn't hesitate to question/slam theirs. LOL

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Ummmm. "Fun and Lite Bethenny"???? I guess Bethenny doesn't read any blog sites or Forums like here otherwise she would know that most viewers do not consider her "fun or Lite"! LOL I suspect that she is getting negative questions/feedback from some of her SKG partners. I also find it hilarious that no one is allowed to question her "integrity" even though Bethenny doesn't hesitate to question/slam theirs. LOL

And probably not many consider her honest. No matter many times she tries to convince everyone that she is.

Shallow note: I didn't watch that vid-clip but her cleavage/boob looks awful. I thought fake ones didn't sag.

Boy, this reunion is going to be a doozy!

• Love 3

After crowing about what a great season it was, and shouting from the rooftops what a star she is, all of a sudden, it is just the past.  The fact that she publicly repeatedly humiliated Luann is not to be discussed, let alone Luann defend herself.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Sonja did go to the party.  She and Luann were out doing promos together, I am going to be curious to see how Luann treats Sonja come reunion time because prior to the Reunion and the RH getting the last five episodes, Sonja was not as "hurt" and assertive.  Sonja has said her snide comments were directed at Tom, because he should have deemed their relationship special and didn't acknowledge she was special at he and Luann's engagement party.  Tom's infamous People article came out right before the Reunion (in July). 

One thing about Sonja is she will never cop to lying (Madonna was at my fashion show, I partied with PDiddy) in spite of those mention disavowing her claims. 

The only promo I could find of Luanne AND Sonja was for Wetpaint - 3 videos published on their site April 8, 2016. Sonja is keeping her mouth shut. No snide comments.

But interviews of Sonja alone going all the way back to April, she keeps talking about her FWB relationship with Tom.

If Sonja went to Luanne's surprise birthday party on May 18th - then both Tom and Luanne were clueless to what Sonja had been saying to the press.

Sonja's last WWHL appearance was on August 14th, she said her murky diamond comment was aimed at Tom. She's no longer the straw that stirs the drink, she's the one grasping at straws.

April 8, 2016 Wetpaint

• Love 3

I'm so glad you guys are discussing the ET article!

My theory is that Bethenny is trying a Hail Mary to save her image -- she is trying to control the edit of the reunion. 

There was a Blind Item a while back about a Housewife who was forbidden by producers from showing pictures of her costar using cocaine, and negotiated another disclosure instead.  Very obviously Bethenny.  Also obvious that Bethenny and Carole are chomping at the bit to talk about alleged drug use by their costars - she has essentially accused John, Dorinda AND Luann of drug use, ON CAMERA, in very slightly veiled language, and she wants to go the rest of the way.  The quote from that ET article where Bethenny says they won't let her bring up certain issues because of "litigation" is quite obviously Bethenny being furious that she can't use cocaine use against Luann.  And now, basically, she is claiming that she's going to quit the show if they don't tell the story she wants them to tell.

Stay strong, production.  Don't let Bethenny strong-arm you. She has spent the entire season trying to control this show - dictating who she will film with, when and where she will vacation, what elements of her life will and will not be on camera - and it has been to the detriment of the show. Whether or not she is a named producer, she very obviously believes she has the right and the ability to control production, and to dictate the narrative, and I think she's furious right now to see that it is not going her way.  

Maybe Bethenny could call Jill Zarin, and they could commiserate.  This is precisely what happened to Jill in Season 3; she tried to dictate storylines, and to freeze out Bethenny, and it all went against her. Bethenny is Jill Zarin. It is glorious karma. But Andy, please realize: Season 3 had its glorious climax at the reunion. Imagine how awful that reunion would have been if Jill had been allowed to edit it to her own liking.  That's what Bethenny wants to do now.  Don't let her.  

• Love 7

That is truly unreal. Who the hell snitches on her co-workers?????

Those are grown women and they are past the age of raising children, let their freaks fly and enjoy themselves!!!!

She is no Gotti, she is Sammy the Bull/ the rat here!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

That is truly unreal. Who the hell snitches on her co-workers?????

Those are grown women and they are past the age of raising children, let their freaks fly and enjoy themselves!!!!

She is no Gotti, she is Sammy the Bull/ the rat here!

You call me (or my close friend) a pedophile and you happen to like cocaine, the world is going to hear about it. I'd take out billboards, do interviews, maybe write a song about it. That's the problem with starting shit. You don't always like the way it gets finished. Maybe Carole can just say she was kidding and text over an apology. 

• Love 1

I still have a difficult time believing that LuLu's "pedafile" comment was malicious. 

And I don't think that Carole was as disturbed as she pretended.

One of her tweets from June: "Not actually a pedophile but a necrophiliac and prevert"

However I do believe that all of Bethy's innuendos and aspersions came from a place of hostile. 

I can't imagine anyone thinking, Wow! Call the cops on Carole!

But Bethy's drug references? I think she should be more careful. Partly because I don't think she's an innocent.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

You call me (or my close friend) a pedophile and you happen to like cocaine, the world is going to hear about it. I'd take out billboards, do interviews, maybe write a song about it. That's the problem with starting shit. You don't always like the way it gets finished. Maybe Carole can just say she was kidding and text over an apology. 

Carole could not possibly think Luann was referring to her literally as a pedophile.  Carole the person who claimed she walked in on Sonja buttfucking?  (Carole later withdrew the comment-years later.)  So Carole has been down that road and knows-she is just sensitive about the age difference between she and Adam.  She was mad at Ramona for saying she was "fucking a 28 year old."  When you out a co-worker or a friend for recreational drug use, the world is pretty leary of you.  Perhaps that is what Bethenny feels after her outing other secrets, the sound of closing doors.

4 hours ago, ottergirl said:

I'm so glad you guys are discussing the ET article!

My theory is that Bethenny is trying a Hail Mary to save her image -- she is trying to control the edit of the reunion. 

There was a Blind Item a while back about a Housewife who was forbidden by producers from showing pictures of her costar using cocaine, and negotiated another disclosure instead.  Very obviously Bethenny.  Also obvious that Bethenny and Carole are chomping at the bit to talk about alleged drug use by their costars - she has essentially accused John, Dorinda AND Luann of drug use, ON CAMERA, in very slightly veiled language, and she wants to go the rest of the way.  The quote from that ET article where Bethenny says they won't let her bring up certain issues because of "litigation" is quite obviously Bethenny being furious that she can't use cocaine use against Luann.  And now, basically, she is claiming that she's going to quit the show if they don't tell the story she wants them to tell.

Stay strong, production.  Don't let Bethenny strong-arm you. She has spent the entire season trying to control this show - dictating who she will film with, when and where she will vacation, what elements of her life will and will not be on camera - and it has been to the detriment of the show. Whether or not she is a named producer, she very obviously believes she has the right and the ability to control production, and to dictate the narrative, and I think she's furious right now to see that it is not going her way.  

Maybe Bethenny could call Jill Zarin, and they could commiserate.  This is precisely what happened to Jill in Season 3; she tried to dictate storylines, and to freeze out Bethenny, and it all went against her. Bethenny is Jill Zarin. It is glorious karma. But Andy, please realize: Season 3 had its glorious climax at the reunion. Imagine how awful that reunion would have been if Jill had been allowed to edit it to her own liking.  That's what Bethenny wants to do now.  Don't let her.  

I was confused about the litigation mention.  I thought it could equally apply to Bethenny and Sonja and why their children are not on the show.  The thing about recreational drug use, before you air the allegation, the person making it, better be damn sure it is cocaine or methamphetamine and not a spoof photo.  I would not risk my job on anyone giving me a photo.  If I saw it I would want it tested before I made the allegation.

From this latest Bethenny statement, and its timing, either on review and feedback from others-like say her married boyfriend, the gotcha on Luann is way too close to being a slimeball, that most would avoid socially or she may feel that she was caught during the Reunion and is starting the slow spin for the next six weeks.  

Or maybe this is the litigation:  Hot off the presses:  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bethenny-frankel-didnt-steal-skinnygirl-from-skinny-cow-w435000

Apparently John wasn't making up Sam's displeasure.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Carole could not possibly think Luann was referring to her literally as a pedophile.  Carole the person who claimed she walked in on Sonja buttfucking?  (Carole later withdrew the comment-years later.)  So Carole has been down that road and knows-she is just sensitive about the age difference between she and Adam.  She was mad at Ramona for saying she was "fucking a 28 year old."  When you out a co-worker or a friend for recreational drug use, the world is pretty leary of you.  Perhaps that is what Bethenny feels after her outing other secrets, the sound of closing doors.

I was confused about the litigation mention.  I thought it could equally apply to Bethenny and Sonja and why their children are not on the show.  The thing about recreational drug use, before you air the allegation, the person making it, better be damn sure it is cocaine or methamphetamine and not a spoof photo.  I would not risk my job on anyone giving me a photo.  If I saw it I would want it tested before I made the allegation.

From this latest Bethenny statement, and its timing, either on review and feedback from others-like say her married boyfriend, the gotcha on Luann is way too close to being a slimeball, that most would avoid socially or she may feel that she was caught during the Reunion and is starting the slow spin for the next six weeks.  

Or maybe this is the litigation:  Hot off the presses:  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bethenny-frankel-didnt-steal-skinnygirl-from-skinny-cow-w435000

Apparently John wasn't making up Sam's displeasure.

I thought the blind item referred to Jules. Didn't Bethenny say she knows things that could ruin families?

I'm confused by the link you attached..it says the August 29 In Touch article..do they mean from last year?

The ET comment about might not come back...could just be a negotiation tactic a few of the HW have used (Nene, LVP)

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I thought the blind item referred to Jules. Didn't Bethenny say she knows things that could ruin families?

I'm confused by the link you attached..it says the August 29 In Touch article..do they mean from last year?

The ET comment about might not come back...could just be a negotiation tactic a few of the HW have used (Nene, LVP)

No have you ever noticed that some magazines have the date about 10 days to 2 weeks early?  The article itself has today's date. 

I will say this about Bethenny she doesn't have to play, will she or won't she?  I do think there may be some litigation that has little to do with the show.  It is like Heather, she mentioned her litigation with Spanx, and it was ceased, when Spanx argued in a motion that the show was being used and the lawsuit a storyline.   

I am thinking Bethenny might be regretting the trying to sell John to me statement to Dorinda.  As they say, "she started it." 

Two theories on the ruining families comment, the first guess would be Dennis' on the chance someone mentions a member of his family contradicting Bethenny's timeline of their romance, the second may be over the "fuck married men", I am only guessing that Bethenny will say there were other "married men" that Luann "fucked' but she doesn't want to ruin families.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

No have you ever noticed that some magazines have the date about 10 days to 2 weeks early?  The article itself has today's date. 

I will say this about Bethenny she doesn't have to play, will she or won't she?  I do think there may be some litigation that has little to do with the show.  It is like Heather, she mentioned her litigation with Spanx, and it was ceased, when Spanx argued in a motion that the show was being used and the lawsuit a storyline.   

I am thinking Bethenny might be regretting the trying to sell John to me statement to Dorinda.  As they say, "she started it." 

Okay still confused. LOL. The article is US Weekly dated August 17th. I cut and pasted below..so when did the In Touch article come out?

Skinnygirl's denial follows a report published in the August 29 issue of In Touch magazine, in which Skinny Cow founder Pugliese accused the reality star of getting the idea for her company’s name from his popular brand of frozen treats. “She stole my name,” Pugliese told the publication.

8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Okay still confused. LOL. The article is US Weekly dated August 17th. I cut and pasted below..so when did the In Touch article come out?

Skinnygirl's denial follows a report published in the August 29 issue of In Touch magazine, in which Skinny Cow founder Pugliese accused the reality star of getting the idea for her company’s name from his popular brand of frozen treats. “She stole my name,” Pugliese told the publication.

My guess is the August 29th issue will be in my grocery store Thursday.  For some stupid reason they date the issues ahead.  I think they are saying they received (as in Bethenny's people) an advanced copy-hence the threat  about press reprinting the Skinny Cow allegations.

PS thanks for the interview-that was the one with Sonja saying if I am invited.  I felt like Luann was overconfident that things were great between the two of them.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

My guess is the August 29th issue will be in my grocery store Thursday.  For some stupid reason they date the issues ahead.  I think they are saying they received (as in Bethenny's people) an advanced copy-hence the threat  about press reprinting the Skinny Cow allegations.

PS thanks for the interview-that was the one with Sonja saying if I am invited.  I felt like Luann was overconfident that things were great between the two of them.

Now I understand the date issue...thanks

Yes that Wetpaint promo was from April 8th. Luanne/Tom are clueless to Sonja's shenanigans even through May 18th (her birthday) because the episode that airs that night was Luanne moving into Sonja's townhouse.

• Love 2