Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Paul is so high on himself because he figured out the secret room. It's annoying but kind of hilarious to watch.

ETA: Michelle, please stop talking about how you 'like [Frank] as a person.' You're doing yourself no favors with that!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I am loving that Z and Day are onto Nicole. I don't really trust Z though. I'm sure she'll run and tell Nicole that Day is coming for her.

I fully expect Z to tell Nicole - especially since she knows that Nicole is gunning for Da'Vonne. But I'm glad Da'Vonne is on to her. She just needs someone to help her out because James isn't, I don't think Z is, and I'm not sure Michelle would.

• Love 1

So, Paul's upset that Natalie and Victor didn't let him keep the room a secret...really, you're blaming them for your inability to lie? Idiot.

Nicole's 'over' her tiff with Corey, you guys. She's totally 'not mad' anymore. She doesn't care. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nicole's 'over' her tiff with Corey, you guys. She's totally 'not mad' anymore. She doesn't care. 

She will still be talking about it in 6 hours

• Love 2

It really WAS unbelievably fucked up on Corey's part. The lie, but more so the "excuse" he gave her for the lie. "I didn't want to do anything to upset my real alliance. You know, which doesn't include you. Because you're an icky girl."

• Love 13

Paul is STUNNED that his allies didn't automatically trust him. STUNNED. Even though he only told Corey/James that he had it almost figured out and nothing else. And he's so pissed at Natalie/Victor. How dare they push him about the secret room? It's not like everyone saw him go in there! He's a victim! How dare they be so mean? Now he has to go talk to Corey about how he's a victim in all of this! 

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It really WAS unbelievably fucked up on Corey's part. The lie, but more so the "excuse" he gave her for the lie. "I didn't want to do anything to upset my real alliance. You know, which doesn't include you. Because you're an icky girl."

He basically showed her that The Boys are together and the icky girls come second to all of them...but I don't trust Nicole to actually take that information and think about it in terms of the game. The Boys are tight, and you're on the outskirts. Maybe take that in and do something about it? You know, besides whine.

Now Z hinting to Paulie about not trusting Nicole. Paulie is not going to like that she's listening to Da'Vonne.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 8.27.04 PM.png

From the guy who couldn't keep his clue secret for more than ten minutes. And ran into the tunnel while Natalie and Da'Vonne were literally standing there watching him.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mooses said:

He basically showed her that The Boys are together and the icky girls come second to all of them...but I don't trust Nicole to actually take that information and think about it in terms of the game. The Boys are tight, and you're on the outskirt. Maybe take that in and do something about it? You know, besides whine.

Yeah, it's so staggering that he outright TOLD her that she, supposedly his closest ally, she was below a whole GROUP of guys and she didn't take anything out of that besides him being mean to her. Well, at least this probably pissed her off enough that he doesn't have to worry about sticking his hands into her again any time soon (I can just imagine his thought process during it all "It's so slimy and not at all stiff and hard like I hoped"). 

• Love 2

I know this may be unlikely, but wouldn't it be nice that, instead of believing Paul, his allies found it annoying that he was talking too much and trying to defend everything that they decided to turn on him? He's gone to every single of his 'allies' now to tell them the same shit before he disappears to tell someone else. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Can people just go hang out in Paris now? It looked like they put a lot of effort into that place and it was used up in all of an hour or two. Someone go have a picnic!

ETA: Paul is trying to go back.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Paulie: I just don't see New Jersey as an end goal. I wouldn't mind living in Europe for a few years. I could get a European citizenship.

Sure you could, Paulie. Sure you could.

• Love 4
(edited)

Michelle talking about people talking crap other seasons and how they were perceived outside of the House. She's clearly worried what viewers are thinking of her. Then: "I kind of want to get into a big fight, I'm not gonna lie." "With who? Her?" "Yeah."

Nicole still moping.But she's not mad! She's over it! And then she apologizes to Corey. But then says she would've told Corey if it were here. But: "I don't care. It's Fine." She's over it! Then starts rehashing it again. Corey apologizes. "I understand. I'm not mad about it. I'm over it." And they keep talking about it and go over it again. "But I'm not mad about it!"

Apparently part of this is about Victor. Ugh. He only brought more Showmance Drama back in the House.

Nicole, just realize where Corey's loyalties lie! And shut up!

"This is dumb. They better not air any of this bullcrap. You called me a brat! ... It's not a big deal at all." Corey: "I'm tired of this thing being on TV like it's a big deal...that was the furthest thing from being a big deal." Nicole: "I don't think it will be aired at all. Because it literally is not a big deal." 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

This latest whinefest by Nicole is intolerable.

Nicole: This is dumb. They better not air this bullcrap.

I hope they do, with that wah-wah-wah clarinet accompaniment.

• Love 11
(edited)

Paul probably got the roundtrip ticket- only because I want him out of the house so bad because I seriously can't watch the Feeds because he is EVERYWHERE. I literally tense up and press the mute button the second he comes into a room, and I can't change the feed fast enough. I just cannot stand him.  And I know that the second he leaves he'll come right back in and my ears will want to cry. Haha. 

I swear either the DR is over medicating him, or they need to start medicating him. It's like the wind him up like a toy and then throw him into the house. It's exhausting to watch. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 11

Paul and Paulie: "PP is straight cruising. Literally everyone looks at us like we're the freakin' saviors." 

Paul: "Natalie's an idiot ... I swear to God, if I have a chance to put her up, I'll just put her up and be like honestly, Natalie, you don't deserve to be this far in the game. You have not earned any of it, it's time for you to go home. Like you don't know how to play this game."

This whole night Paul's been going on about how people do not know how to play the game in this House. He's insufferable.

• Love 14

He also just said that if Frank walks back in the house, he'll punch Bridgette in the face. Because punching her in the face makes so much sense. He's awful. I now remember why I hated him so much in the first two weeks. 

• Love 12

He's far from the only person to do this (honestly, lots of people in the real world do it who aren't stuck in this weird environment), but boy, Paul is the perfect example of someone who acts one way when they're the underdog and then a whole other way when they're in control. He was actually sort of kind of endearing when he was the underdog, but even then, I remembered just HOW awful he was when he thought he was in control early in the game. He was just SUCH an asshole. Like aggressively so, to the point where it's like, "Why would you act that way? Who acts like that?" So even when he was an endearing underdog, I kept in the back of my mind how awful he was before. And now that he is back in control, it's back. And not only that, but before he only THOUGHT he was in control. Now, he really IS sitting in a good position in the house! So we're likely going to see more of this awful behavior from him.

• Love 18

I bet the viewer's vote is going to be about Roadkill.  We will be the last Roadkill winners, and we can nominate a 3rd person to be on the block.  Then I hope they tell the houseguests the top 3 vote getters, the 3 people we most want out of the house.

Paul or Paulie MUST be the nominee!

• Love 18
29 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I bet the viewer's vote is going to be about Roadkill.  We will be the last Roadkill winners, and we can nominate a 3rd person to be on the block.  Then I hope they tell the houseguests the top 3 vote getters, the 3 people we most want out of the house.

Paul or Paulie MUST be the nominee!

That's a really good theory. I'm into it!

Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 12.28.59 AM.png

That's all we want, Nicole.

And what is this Victor obsession with the HGs? I haven't seen him be too bad since the BattleBack, but I haven't really watched as much. He mostly just seems to hang out with everyone. Am I missing something (besides Natalie's well-documented issues)?

• Love 3

Not really, he seems to get along well with everyone.  Paul wants him out, because he's stolen Paul's moves of just inserting himself into any game talk.

I like him, wish he wasn't with the boyz, but then again, we don't really know who he is "with."

• Love 2
(edited)

Natalie is so on to Paulie - said his brother made Final 2, he knows what he has to do. But he has to start doing his own dirty work (she is clearly not happy James did a move that Paulie wanted this week).

James tells her that Paulie said he would be fine if Z left and that he said he doesn't mind taking Natalie to the end with them.

Natalie: "Oh, so you guys have Final deals? I know you do, that's fine. It's none of my business."

James swears he doesn't have deals with anyone, he's just working with people, but Paulie will not put Natalie up on the block. Natalie said you don't know if Paulie really means what he says - and James tries to defend him. 

ETA: Natalie said she kind of wants Bridgette gone over Frank. Natalie doesn't want her latching on to her.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)

Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 2.21.16 AM.png

James and Natalie are hanging out in Paris! Natalie listened to the phone message and realizes that Big Brother wanted them to be secretive about it, but "this cast can't keep a secret for sh*t." 

Natalie thinks it can be their secret getaway.

James wants them to put their cards on the kitchen table (apparently they're not allowed to touch, hide or mess with the other HGs' cards) and disappear in the room for the day so the others think a twist happened.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, it's so staggering that he outright TOLD her that she, supposedly his closest ally, she was below a whole GROUP of guys and she didn't take anything out of that besides him being mean to her. Well, at least this probably pissed her off enough that he doesn't have to worry about sticking his hands into her again any time soon (I can just imagine his thought process during it all "It's so slimy and not at all stiff and hard like I hoped"). 

And that's exactly why I have no sympathy for her.  Corey bold-face tells her how he feels, where she ranks on his list of hierarchy, and she still doesn't get it. (Oh, so many emojis I could use here).   If Nicole is that obtuse, then she deserves what she gets from Corey.  

• Love 8

They should have put a barricade in front of the door when Nicole went down the tunnel.  Trap her down there, HGs!  I can't stand her high school personality.  "Do you like me?  Check one:  Yes or No?  If 'Yes,' meet me under the bleachers."  BLEEEECH!  

(This show brings out the worst in me.  Nothing gets under my skin quite like people who go on these kinds of shows... BB, TAR, Survivor, ... and all they're looking for is a boyfriend).  *eye roll*

• Love 6
1 hour ago, J.D. said:

And that's exactly why I have no sympathy for her.  Corey bold-face tells her how he feels, where she ranks on his list of hierarchy, and she still doesn't get it. (Oh, so many emojis I could use here).   If Nicole is that obtuse, then she deserves what she gets from Corey.  

It turned into Nicole worried she looks like a brat, to upset that they asked about her spat in the DR, to being mad at Vic for trying to come between them. 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, mooses said:

Natalie is so on to Paulie - said his brother made Final 2, he knows what he has to do. But he has to start doing his own dirty work (she is clearly not happy James did a move that Paulie wanted this week).

James tells her that Paulie said he would be fine if Z left and that he said he doesn't mind taking Natalie to the end with them.

Natalie: "Oh, so you guys have Final deals? I know you do, that's fine. It's none of my business."

James swears he doesn't have deals with anyone, he's just working with people, but Paulie will not put Natalie up on the block. Natalie said you don't know if Paulie really means what he says - and James tries to defend him. 

ETA: Natalie said she kind of wants Bridgette gone over Frank. Natalie doesn't want her latching on to her.

Keep it up Natalie!   

The only hope of us impacting the game in a profound way, with our twist, is to get these messages across.  Favor Natalie, disfavor Paulie and wake up James.  

The HOH comp next week may be the quiz on how well they know each other and the house.  The HGs have to guess how the viewers answered some questions with a Zingbot flare. 

I would love to see-

Who did the viewers say is the HG they would want to join for dinner and drinks?

Who did the viewers want to see wear tape over their mouth for a day?

Who has complained about other HGs the most? 

Whose showmance do you see making it outside the house?

Who is just going along with the house and would like to see stand up and play their own game? 

Who is in control of the game? 

Would you like to see the power in the house shift?

Who would you like to see win the round trip back in the house or no one?

Who do you want to see win this competition and be the next HOH? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, TimWil said:

This latest whinefest by Nicole is intolerable.

Nicole: This is dumb. They better not air this bullcrap.

I hope they do, with that wah-wah-wah clarinet accompaniment.

Just heard the opening of Rhapsody in Blue in my head, which totally wouldn't be what they use for her whiney ass voice but gave me a chuckle.

• Love 1

Paul - the guy who went out first in the endurance comp says that Natalie - one who was almost one of the last in the endurance - hasn't done anything.

She's got Paulie pegged but sadly James is in an alliance with him.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Paul - the guy who went out first in the endurance comp says that Natalie - one who was almost one of the last in the endurance - hasn't done anything.

It's easier to just ignore Paul. He's playing with his emotions at the moment. He's targeting Natalie specifically because he screwed up with the secret room twist, and he wants to put the heat on anyone else. Since Natalie and Victor were both apparently being more persistent in that his lies were being exposed right away, it's easier for him to blame them. But since Vic's still technically his bro, putting the blame on Natalie becomes easy. You can really tell when Paul is throwing out blame at Natalie for being dumb, not doing anything, etc. He doesn't know her either, because I've never seen them share a one on one conversation. Paul's very cocky, but nothing he's said has apparently held any weight with his alliance. 

Do I worry about Natalie's safety now? Yeah, there's always a chance what he says will sink in with people. But at the moment, Paul's just spewing BS to direct the attention away from him, and I think he's digging himself into a hole because of his inability to shut up about it. But we'll see in the upcoming days if Paul's words sink in with people. They seem to be ignoring him at the moment.

Natalie really does have an excellent read on people, but I agree that she's with James and he's with Paulie, so nothing will be done unless she wins HOH. If she keeps her head low, she might be able to be one of the last girls and she might be able to do something then. I wish she tried harder with the other girls, I really do. If she had held rally an all girls alliance, maybe things would have been different. As it is, I do know Natalie has her faults and one of them was definitely keeping herself allied with Bridgette and Bronte early on. I don't remember her branching out to the other side of the house until she started hanging out with James. She's been playing very passively, but we all know she's very smart and knows the house, but she just hasn't acted upon it, besides trying to tell James. 

I'd love to see a Natalie HOH, because I want to see if she still plays passively, or if she decides to do what's best for her own game and throw up Paulie and Paul, with Corey as a backdoor. I think she would do that, but she could also go the other way and throw up Bridgette/Michelle, with Vic as a backdoor.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's easier to just ignore Paul.

Oh, would if I could!  

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Do I worry about Natalie's safety now? Yeah, there's always a chance what he says will sink in with people

The all know Paul was lying because everyone thought it was a perk for an individual HG and first come first serve!  He overdid defending his cover story to the point of absurdity AND replayed his win, self aggrandizing to the point of distraction .  I don't think Natalie will suffer from his accusations.  More than likely they are all tired of Paul's mouth, too.   The boys spend a lot of time listening to his stories at a decibel level requiring noise reducing head phones.  

• Love 1

I wish animal abuser Corey didn't make it as far as jury. I hope his ass is out soon and Nicole next. I liked her alright on her other season but now she looks like an idiot having to have another shomance after Hayden. She's trash if she knows about Corey and is involved with him anyway. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Natalie is like Jackie from last season. Has a great read on things but is aligned with total idiots.

I understand what you are saying and I believe its true to a certain extent.  But Natalie is also an idiot.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I understand what you are saying and I believe its true to a certain extent.  But Natalie is also an idiot.

How so? Just curious, because I think Natalie is many things, but an idiot is not one of them to me!

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, CreamedPeas said:

I wish animal abuser Corey didn't make it as far as jury. I hope his ass is out soon and Nicole next. I liked her alright on her other season but now she looks like an idiot having to have another shomance after Hayden. She's trash if she knows about Corey and is involved with him anyway. 

I don't think Cory had anything to do with the goat.  He was either there and horrified or retold a story he heard.  He was trying to be one of the guys, same with his homophobic comments.  He has probably dealt being tagged as gay often and these are ways to "prove" he is not.  He is quite, rather dull and soft spoken.  These are not the ear marks of someone who delights in the torture of animals.  I don't enjoy him as a player, he isn't doing anything but riding along. 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Cutty said:

Natalie is like Jackie from last season. Has a great read on things but is aligned with total idiots.

Natalie really is starting to remind me so much of Jackie. Like you and others said, she has a great read, but no one to help her because her friends are stupid. Plus, like Jackie, she's not really aggressive enough to do anything on her own so she just goes back to playing passively and waiting until it's her turn to get fucked over. It's really frustrating to watch. But she's literally the only person I like and am rooting for, so I really hope she can pull out a HOH win and then really do what she wants with it. I fear that James will ruin it though.

I despise Nicole, I feel like everyone knows this, but I thought Corey came off far worse in their little spat yesterday. First of all, such a terrible game move from him to not tell Nicole the code and essentially tell her it's because he's more aligned with the boys than her. He's lucky she's a straight-up idiot or that would really hurt him game-wise. But also, he was just an asshole about the whole thing.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

But James is aligned with the so-called power in the house and he is bringing Natalie along.  Paulie already said he wants her to be the last girl standing.  And the longer Natalie is in the game, the more chances she will have to win (at minimal Fan Favorite).

Otherwise, she would be an obvious target.  She isn't align with a lot of people and she's in a showmance.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, escape said:

But James is aligned with the so-called power in the house and he is bringing Natalie along.  Paulie already said he wants her to be the last girl standing.  And the longer Natalie is in the game, the more chances she will have to win (at minimal Fan Favorite).

Otherwise, she would be an obvious target.  She isn't align with a lot of people and she's in a showmance.

I have not seen an area where she shines in comps but she is in James ear and he has the ability.  Paulie may harbor the notion that he can win against a Vet more easily so is likely to keep him close.  I think Paulie was playing him when he mentioned he wanted Natalie to be the last girl standing.  You never want and couple there unless it is your girl.  

None of these HGs are giving us anything in the DR which is disappointing.   I have heard many end game plans from Paulie. 

16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have not seen an area where she shines in comps but she is in James ear and he has the ability.  Paulie may harbor the notion that he can win against a Vet more easily so is likely to keep him close.  I think Paulie was playing him when he mentioned he wanted Natalie to be the last girl standing.  You never want and couple there unless it is your girl.  

None of these HGs are giving us anything in the DR which is disappointing.   I have heard many end game plans from Paulie. 

Yeah Paulie told Paul last night when they were chatting in the London room that Z was his choice for last girl in the game and of course Paul agreed with him so I think him telling James that Natalie would be three at the end is complete bs.  

18 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I know this has nothing to do with Live Feeds but have you all seen this? 

Big Brother this Fall?

This is the same guy who said there will be coaches so who the hell knows. 

This season doesn't even end until mid Septemner does it?  I would assume they would need some time to reset the house...at the very least they would need to clean it!