Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Damnit, my head is still in the Roadkill/three noms headspace! Right! Well, they just need five votes to get out Frank, which they will do. The only two people gunning hardcore for Bridgette are Michelle and Paulie. I worry about Nicole/Corey, but Nicole's too afraid to go against the house. Paul  and Victor will vote together, Day and Natalie will definitely vote to get rid of Frank, so the only wild card is Zakiyah and I think she hates Frank enough to vote him out. 

I like everything you said, but the one upset might be that Zak may vote with Paulie if he pressure's her enough.  She's so wrapped up into him that if she feels even the least bit afraid that voting against Paulie's wishes will mark the end of Zaulie, she might vote to evict Bridgette.  If that happens and she's later called out by Day, Zak will rationalize that she didn't do it to side with Paulie, but rather she did it of her own free will because Frank's a good meat shield, keeping the focus off her and Day.

1 minute ago, Christi said:

Also anyone here figure out the secret room yet? Yeah, I need to get a life...seriously

There are links in the past couple of pages. One to some leaked pics of the room (picnic on a grassy hill type setting) and another detailing how people deduced how to find it.

2 minutes ago, Christi said:

Also anyone here figure out the secret room yet? Yeah, I need to get a life...seriously

Rumor has it it's off the upstairs phone booth.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

There are links in the past couple of pages. One to some leaked pics of the room (picnic on a grassy hill type setting) and another detailing how people deduced how to find it.

Yes, someone did!

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-18-twist-secret-room-details/

Paul told Z that Frank wanted her out so she is likely to vote for Frank if she has the guts to think for herself.  I don't know if that is a lie or Frank actually said it. 

Edited by wings707
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Christi said:

Also anyone here figure out the secret room yet?

The theory online is that it's the Pandora's Box/2nd HOH room that is accessed by going through the upstairs phone booth and that you get to it by dialling 211 on the phone.

I am fairly certain there was a little more under the covers action with Nicole/Corey like 1/2 hour ago. And they were kissing. I don't know why I watched it. Obviously I don't love myself!

Almost everyone is still up. So don't expect anything interesting on the feeds today because they'll be sleeping all day. Today would actually be a really great day for Production to start forcing them to stay awake during the day lol.

I'm interested to see if Paulie decides to push for Frank to stay and if he does how hard he goes for it.

ETA: I am rolling over Grodner faving that tweet about not understanding how people can support Michelle and hate Frank. I mean honestly how unprofessional lol. But I expect nothing less from her.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am fairly certain there was a little more under the covers action with Nicole/Corey like 1/2 hour ago. And they were kissing. I don't know why I watched it. Obviously I don't love myself!

Meh... more of the same.  I'll start watching when there's some Paulie/Corey action under the sheets.  LOL

• Love 5

There's a group in safari room talking about convincing people to vote their way.

Paul:  Is it possible to convince homie?

Bridgette:  Who's 'homie?'    --- LOL

• Love 3

James/Nat and Cory/Nicole, Victor  and Day will be the only ones up today.  Not a bad time to talk about what happens after Frank leaves.    Well, if he does.  Paulie wants Bridget out.  I guess he wants to work with Frank. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Paulie wants Bridget out.  I guess he wants to work with Frank. 

Paulie just wants all men in the game. Like any men, he doesn't care who they are. As long as they have a penis he wants them in the game.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:
Just my luck, if I turn on the feeds now, people'll be heading to bed.

Paul, Frank, Bridgette, and Paulie are all still wide awake and don't seem like they're ready to go to bed at all. That being said, they all suck so the convo isn't great lol.

Z and Michelle are in bed but they're still awake. They're whining about Bridgette, so again, not a good convo.

(edited)

I definitely want Day winning HOH next week. It's really the only acceptable outcome. She is going to become the new house target if Frank leaves, so everyone else will just play scared and lazy and go after her if they win. I'm so afraid she'll throw it though. And honestly in general she just sucks at comps so the odds aren't great for her to win.

ETA: I just saw that #GrodnerExposedParty trended last night. LMAO!

I'm reading that Z and Michelle have been taking cookies that Bridgette baked and just throwing them away. Then laughing about it. Like what kind of middle school behavior lol.

• Love 11

Frank was telling Bridgette earlier he can't wait to get home and drown his sorrows in a bottle and pills. This after saying production wouldn't let him bring his Ativan and Ambien scripts in.

Such well adjusted people they cast on this show. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I reading that Z and Michelle have been taking cookies that Bridgette baked and just throwing them away. Then laughing about it. Like what kind of middle school behavior lol.

They are both despicable people. I would have thought Michelle would know that people zone in and hate people on this show who are mean and catty. Of course, she might think she's not being mean, which makes me annoyed. 

Bridgette would rather go home than to be in jury with the girls. I don't really blame her, but I still need Frank to go. Him still being there is the only reason why people haven't been turning on their own alliance. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I want Frank gone, too, but I don't think people will start turning on each other yet if he goes. There's still Day and Bridgette to be the scapegoats. 

Honestly Bridgette winning the next HOH after Frank leaves could be interesting. Without Frank there to make her decisions what would she do? Well, she'd just do what Frank told her to do before leaving but still it would piss the people I really hate off if she won so that'd be fun.

Michelle and Z have been bitching about Bridgette for like at least a half hour straight. And Z just said she's proud of them and herself. Z might be my most hated at this point. At least Nicole and Michelle are playing the game while being petty, whiny people. 

• Love 5

Has Paulie talked to James about his plan to have all men in the end?  I know he is in the count but he is out of the loop.  I wish he would step up, pay attention and think for himself. 

It is early yet and Frank peaked too soon.  They will be all over the road map this week.

2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I want Frank to go before jury for a good exit interview. He'll get to explain his case and then realize that he treated the woman pretty crappy in the beginning. 

The women have treated the women far worse than Frank.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

And here I thought I was the only one who's seeing that.

• Love 4

I mean Frank was slapping the women's asses without their permission, calling them sluts and hoes, and making jokes about their eating habits.

And just last night/early this morning he apparently called James a cunt and a yellow backed pussy, said Day would use her prize money to buy a weave, and said he wanted to pay a girl to punch Z in the face. 

Frank's gross.

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I'm really starting to see that too. Frank, as soon as he was told about his behaviour, stopped doing the slapping women on the butts, stopped demeaning them or at least kept it to a minimum, and even started to help defend some of the women. It's sad, but as much as I hated Frank, at least he tried to change his ways as soon as he was explained why he's in the wrong. Yes, I still will always hold him accountable for his actions and as a 32 year old man, he should know better. However, it's been a few weeks since those incidents and he's stopped. Now it's Paulie who's showing some extremely misogynistic behaviour....actually, Paulie reminds me of Amanda from season 15, who spoke out about the racism and bullying before becoming the biggest bully in the house. Frank doesn't quite remind me of Aaryn, because even when she was told to stop, she didn't, but Paulie/Amanda definitely have a lot more similarities. 

And I can't believe I typed all that out about Frank. I thought I still hated him for all of his shit until now, when I realize that he's at least trying to change his ways. I guess some very recent personal issues that I had to deal with last night has made me a little soft on people changing. 

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean Frank was slapping the women's asses without their permission, calling them sluts and hoes, and making jokes about their eating habits.

And just last night/early this morning he apparently called James a cunt and a yellow backed pussy, said Day would use her prize money to buy a weave, and said he wanted to pay a girl to punch Z in the face. 

Frank's gross.

He did say those things? Damnit. I'll take some of what I said back then. I mean, again, he's still gross but guess what? Now there are worse people in the house saying equally despicable things. For me, he's now become the lesser of two evils. I wish I didn't feel this way, believe me, but I unfortunately do. 

Someone talk sense back into me!

• Love 2

They're all gross in their own ways. I never understand how throwing up something (or someone) else's terribleness negates how terrible another thing is/was. The girls being hateful has nothing to do with the fact that Frank is still a pig, even though he's not putting his hands on people in the house anymore. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I agree with you Lady Calypso.  No need to talk sense into you.  Nothing is black and white.  What Frank says to the boys is bad, of course.  They all laugh and join in so it is not just Frank by any means. His offensive behavior, to some, has stopped and it was not intended to be mean in the first place. 

If I were on the other end of Franks behavior it would not have offended ME.  His intent, though misguided, was in fun. 

The women are cruel and hateful.  If I were on the other end of that I cry and feel shunned and very alone. Their back talking is constant and fueled by hate, not ignorance. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
(edited)

Well, we may have some movement here.

At 6:05am, Day and Michelle talked about having a Final 3 with James. Day thought that was what their "triangle" was already.

Michelle - "I didn't think I had any more things with people. Alright, works for me." This was in the context of Michelle and Day talking about how Frank had said he had a Final 2 with Nicole and Frank had said he had a Final 2 with Day, that was made so early. Day pointed out she didn't talk about the Final 3 till much later in the game.

Earlier, DaVonne said their "triangle" is solid but hey aren't sure how Natalie fits into it. DaVonne tries to not hang out with Michelle too much outside so people don't catch on. Michelle talked about how James is good at hiding it too because Frank was surprised when Michelle brought up James and DaVonne being close so then Michelle acted like she didn't know. James has been telling people DaVonne could go up but Michelle and James talked and James said he wouldn't put DaVonne up.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I had a double post so deleted one and my likes disappeared!  They were on the one I deleted.. Come back! 

I can see both post.  

(edited)

I'd personally be more upset if Frank slapped my ass than I would be if Z called me Bridgette Crocker.

But I'm with @sunsheyen, they all suck. Z/Michelle/Nicole being petty doesn't really make me suddenly think Frank isn't that bad.

But at this point for me Paulie is absolutely the worst.

So, Corey got up and immediately showered. That's a bit suspicious.

• Love 4

Just some random musings after watching last night's BBAD

Z re: Bridg:  "I don't see YOU eating your cookies, I put two and two together you're trying to get everyone in here bloated." 

Speaking of cookies, I wish I had the metabolism of a 20-year-old again. If I shoveled food in my mouth at the rate some of these people do I wouldn't fit in my clothes within a week.

I get the sense that Frank kind of wants to go home before Jury.  It's not like he needs the money.

Cory has crazy eyes. It's especially noticeable on the feeds when he isn't saying anything. When he was in the HOH with headphones on, man.

Bridget to Frank re: JAMES  "that asshole got America's favorite?? Are you fucking kidding me America? What the hell!" (Me: funny, I said exactly the same thing when Frank won)

I have no sympathy for Bridget. You sit there and complain about how nobody likes you and nobody will talk to you, but you do nothing but isolate yourself with Frank and don't even try to join in.

She and Frank complaining about how mean and catty everyone is… All the time sitting there making mean catty remarks about each of the houseguests. Going down the list, "Natalie is just stupid and weak".   Pot meet kettle

Inexplicably I have a soft spot for Paul.   Yes he's loud and talks waaaaay too much.  But it seems like a lot of his crap is just bluster, when it comes down to it he's a nice person.   When Tiffany was crying and said "now I'm being all emotional, what is America going to think of me?"    Paul said, "they are going to think you're human."   I swear my little grinch heart grew two sizes .   I think he's just one of those people that plays better when he's in a weaker position.   Good Lord his HOH -itis might be epic 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'd personally be more upset if Frank slapped my ass than I would be if Z called me Bridgette Crocker.

But I'm with @sunsheyen, they all suck. Z/Michelle/Nicole being petty doesn't really make me suddenly think Frank isn't that bad.

But at this point for me Paulie us the worst.

So, Corey got up and immediately showered. That's a bit suspicious.

Yes, that says it.  

Paulie is definitely the worst and a close second is Paul.  

They leave the room when Bridget comes in and they have been throwing away her cookies.  Much more that Bridget Crocker. 

I didn't say Frank wasn't that bad in comparison.  I just said how I would personally feel.  Frank is a jerk, I get that that.  They cannot be compared nor should they.  They are equally offensive in different ways. 

• Love 2

My take on Frank toning down his misogynistic behavior a few weeks back is that he realized he had put a huge target on his back and had the entire house riled against him and using THAT as an excuse to go after him.  It was a strategic and perceptive decision on his part.  Others have noted how nimble he's been, game-wise, the past couple weeks.  Repressing his naturally offensive tendencies took some effort, sure, but he knew he had to if he wanted to survive.  After last week, when he realized he had zero influence any more, while working like heck to save Tiffany, I think he's probably accepted that there's no way he will win and that's why he's saying he wants to go now, before jury.  And, he's slowly sliding back into making misogynistic comments which reveal his true nature.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

Inexplicably I have a soft spot for Paul.   Yes he's loud and talks waaaaay too much.  But it seems like a lot of his crap is just bluster, when it comes down to it he's a nice person.   When Tiffany was crying and said "now I'm being all emotional, what is America going to think of me?"    Paul said, "they are going to think you're human."   I swear my little grinch heart grew two sizes .   I think he's just one of those people that plays better when he's in a weaker position.   Good Lord his HOH -itis might be epic 

Me too.  I just wish he would stop puffing out his chest and acting so grandiose.  He has a good heart.  He just needs to show it a little more.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Paulie's sleeping with Paul and not Zak????   Hmmmm........ 

Seems he is trying to distance himself from her.  Just tell her Paulie.  You would like to see her outside the house but not be a couple in here.  She will be hurt but avoiding her with no explanation hurts far more.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, backformore said:

Help me out here.  OTEV?  What does it stand for, and what does it mean?

It's VETO spelled backward and it's a popular comp they do every year.

Natalie is throwing Paulie's name around a lot with James. She sees what he's doing - but James will never let anything get done about it.

I'm curious if she'll branch out in the upcoming weeks and start trying to get things done outside of her things with James. She'll eventually have to stop laying low to actually get things done that benefit her unless she wants to Victoria her way to Final 3. Da'Vonne needs someone, and her and Natalie's plans seem to match up pretty well - but neither of them can talk freely or take any risks because their place in the House is shaky. 

We'll see how the power shakes out next week. It seems like Da'Vonne is the next target for everyone but Da'Vonne/Natalie and maybe Michelle since James can't play HOH.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

My take on Frank toning down his misogynistic behavior a few weeks back is that he realized he had put a huge target on his back and had the entire house riled against him and using THAT as an excuse to go after him.  It was a strategic and perceptive decision on his part.  Others have noted how nimble he's been, game-wise, the past couple weeks.  Repressing his naturally offensive tendencies took some effort, sure, but he knew he had to if he wanted to survive.  After last week, when he realized he had zero influence any more, while working like heck to save Tiffany, I think he's probably accepted that there's no way he will win and that's why he's saying he wants to go now, before jury.  And, he's slowly sliding back into making misogynistic comments which reveal his true nature.

Agreed. You can take the man out of the cave, but you can't take the cave out of the man, man. 

Also, add me to the chorus that's unhappy that OTEV was played so early. That's a comp that you earn but outwitting, outplaying - sorry, wrong show. But it's true. If you can make it through all the crap in the house towards the end of the game, you get OTEV. Throwing it out there so early makes it feel a little cheap. What, they're going to play the face morph comp next week? 

• Love 6

Reading bits and pieces trying to catch up on things.

Regarding Bridgette, she actually admitted that she continues to bake cookies to try to make everyone lethargic so Z throwing away the cookies because she thought Bridgette was using them as a tactic doesn't look petty to me. Michelle is very immature and very petty so I don't defend her -- I'll only say that she's pretty harmless. 

Bridgette was explaining that she felt bullied to Z. Bridgette was saying that during OTEV, nobody was cheering for or encouraging her and that felt like bullying. I think she needs to watch more seasons to understand what real bullying looks like. She chose to be in an alliance with Frank and they kept to themselves, Frank proceeded to ruin his game and now they're on the bottom, so she feels bullied. She's trash talked the others many, many times and not just things like Bridgette Crocker but actual insults about their others' characters, intelligence, etc. She's not the innocent victim she and Frank are trying to make her out to be. She's denying she's ever said or done some of the stuff that she's actually been shown saying. Of course she'd deny it but I get the feeling that she really doesn't remember all the shit talking she's done and considers herself above all of that.

I disliked Frank a lot from his first season and still do. He stopped his ass slapping, etc., not just because he's no longer on top but because he knows how that could hurt him on the outside if they show the women complaining about him. But I also recall Victor and Paul's sexist tendencies from earlier in the season -- talking about how all the females are expendable and Paul referring to one of the women as the C word. And I think Paulie and Corey would be very happy to have an all-male house. James is the only male in the house I don't recall being insulting or demeaning towards women in some way. 

So now I find myself rooting for Da'. She's not a very good player at all but she's not afraid of starting stuff or trying to change things up and that helps keep me entertained. Nicole and Z are just embarrassing themselves although I do hold out slim hope that Nicole catches on to Corey and is the one to kick him out of the house a la Jannelle and Will. Michelle is just Michelle -- enough knowledge to play a much better game but way too immature and seems content just to consider this summer camp or something.  I don't have anything against James and Natalie and if they started playing harder, I might root for them too.

Also -- read that James threw OTEV so that may help explain Michelle's win. He told Da' he threw it and she said she knew and that she saw him do it.

• Love 7

I missed your post HIGHQUEENEB.   I agree and that was evidenced this morning during the obnoxious boy talk in SF with Paul and Paulie.  They were on a roll of bigotry and bashing of all kinds.  

27 minutes ago, mooses said:

Natalie is throwing Paulie's name around a lot with James. She sees what he's doing - but James will never let anything get done about it.

Yes, now I hope she presses forward with that enlisting Day and Michele.  I only say her because there seems to be F3 alliance with Day, Michele and James that was mentioned this morning.  How long that will last probably depends on Day.  This is the point where it is crucial to gather and alliance and take out the power.  

THE WORD BULLY IS INCORRECTLY AND OVERLY USED EVERYWHERE!   Z, shape up and play the damn game and quit your belly aching. 

• Love 1

Best case scenario, Frank goes.  Day gathers enough to out number the men asshole boys.  Natalie, James, herself, Michele, Bridget (yes, they must see they need her) and Z.  6 is a good number.  This won't happen.  Just musing. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Best case scenario, Frank goes.  Day gathers enough to out number the men asshole boys.  Natalie, James, herself, Michele, Bridget (yes, they must see they need her) and Z.  6 is a good number.  This won't happen.  Just musing. 

I wish it would. Ideally, Day would win HOH on Thursday after Frank leaves. She would get the girls together and she would put up Paulie and Corey, or Paulie and Paul. Zak would find out that Paulie has discussed putting her on the block and not taking her to the end, and she decides that she needs to play the game for herself. She gets Nicole untangled from her boyfriend (or Corey finds out that Paulie has discussed backdooring Corey and he joins the girls), Day reigns in Michelle's hate for Bridgette for one week to go against the boys. Paulie/Paul with a Victor or Corey backdoor. Paulie doesn't win veto, but Zak does. She sticks her middle finger in his face as she doesn't use veto and then Paulie leaves. Then Natalie wins HOH and the whole process starts again with Paul. Then after at least Paul and Paulie are gone, Bridgette and Day can go. Ideally, in a DE, it would be Day and  Michelle. I can tolerate Bridgette for a few more weeks, at least. 

And then final three would be Natalie, James, and probably Nicole. 

I'm going to also throw out predictions for America's Favourite. I do think it'll be between Day, Natalie/James (one of them for sure) and Tiffany/Frank/Nicole (one of them). Everyone else is not likable at all, at least from what I've seen. All of these people have been getting good edits, but I don't know if America would give James AFP again, Frank's been getting an iffy edit (but people have been rallying for him hardcore since last week with Tiffany being on the block), and people seem to love Day and excuse her inability to play the game well due to her being unable to juggle all the lies and gossip she spreads. Plus, Day has funny DRs so I wouldn't be surprised if she wins. But I also have Natalie/Tiffany pegged as possibilities because I do think people could remember Tiffany by the finale, and if Natalie makes it far, people will see her as sweet and kind, especially if she starts getting a smart and feminist edit. 

But, as it is, I'm sure it'll be between Day and Nicole, if neither get to the finals (I have an odd feeling Nicole might; no proof, but just a hunch).

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wish it would. Ideally, Day would win HOH on Thursday after Frank leaves. She would get the girls together and she would put up Paulie and Corey, or Paulie and Paul. Zak would find out that Paulie has discussed putting her on the block and not taking her to the end, and she decides that she needs to play the game for herself. She gets Nicole untangled from her boyfriend (or Corey finds out that Paulie has discussed backdooring Corey and he joins the girls), Day reigns in Michelle's hate for Bridgette for one week to go against the boys. Paulie/Paul with a Victor or Corey backdoor. Paulie doesn't win veto, but Zak does. She sticks her middle finger in his face as she doesn't use veto and then Paulie leaves. Then Natalie wins HOH and the whole process starts again with Paul. Then after at least Paul and Paulie are gone, Bridgette and Day can go. Ideally, in a DE, it would be Day and  Michelle. I can tolerate Bridgette for a few more weeks, at least. 

BRILLIANT! 

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And then final three would be Natalie, James, and probably Nicole. 

I am so glad to see you included Nicole.  I have a soft spot for her.  I do hate her whine tone when speaking but there is a genuine sweet girl there. 

• Love 1