Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

The scheduling thing that's confusing me is this Friday's ep was promoted as the Battle Back. Thurs is eviction and presumably HoH - if HoH is delayed, won't HGs get justifiably super-suspicious? I'm thinking tomorrow night will be normal (including an HoH), hopefully one that is individual (end of teams), then Friday we see the BB head-to-heads and perhaps even the re-entering HG walk back in the house, with immunity for the week.

At this point I'm lackadaisically rooting for Bronte. Didn't especially like her, but she will NOT bro-out, and will be a number for the "other" side of the house.

I just want to see more Nat and James. If a dude can canoodle with you while you're covered in zit cream, that's something special. Showmances normally make me cringe, or downright gag (ex. Zaulie and Nicorey), but against my better judgment, I just squee at Najamesy. Are they gonna make it outside the house? Probably not, which is fine - that's why it's called a showmance and not a romance. They seem to really like each other's company, make a cute couple, and genuinely do their best to protect each other. They're like a cool glass of lemonade in a house full of clogged toilets and ashed-in skunky beer.

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm personally over the males dominating and I will be so disappointed if Paulie, Corey, Frank, or Paul end up in the finals. For me, they would only get there due to the girls being too distracted by other girls and getting them out. The guys are do disinterested and the girls are so needy and jealous.

Except for James/Natalie. Those two are super into each other and James is willing to throw HOH to her. I want James to win HOH because I think he would absolutely do something about the showmances. He's never been afraid of making big moves, and that is why I like him the best out of the guys. 

James is also in a showmance. Paulie wants him in the Final 4 with himself, Paul and Corey. The guys are dominating because they are winning the comps and playing the game strategically, not emotionally.

39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Speculation: Maybe Paulie and Frank started a fight and both are getting kicked out. Maybe Julie overheard Paulie dissing her and she decided to lay a smackdown on him. 

Why would Paulie and Frank get into a fight?  If there is one, it would likely be with Tiffany and Day.

This might be a dumb question, but if they are having Battle Back comps while the houseguests are inside, wouldn't they kind of hear it going on? Are the walls that sound proof?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, diana said:

This might be a dumb question, but if they are having Battle Back comps while the houseguests are inside, wouldn't they kind of hear it going on? Are the walls that sound proof?

I feel like it is possible to hear what is going on. Remeber when Zach in BB16 was playing in the Comic Book Veto Comphe got so frustrated he was screaming and threw something at the camera some of the people inside said they could hear him screaming. So it's possible they have fixed that problem. Or maybe you can only hear when people are screaming. I dunno.  

3 minutes ago, diana said:

Jozea will go head to head with Paul and the winner goes head with Victor and so forth. they could be quiet, Roadkill type thing (forgive me). 

54 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm confused as to why it's on Jeff feeds. It can't be Battle Back; I know the Battle Back may not be live, but the competition is between the first five evicted houseguests, so it can't happen until at least tomorrow night. Maybe they're fixing something? I can't remember why they would go to Jeff other than for competitions. 

They're up in the HOH on lockdown - which happened yesterday as well.  BB had to fix a sign inside the house and since they can't go outside they get put into the HOH room.  And whenever they get locked into the HOH we get our feeds cut.  I think it's because you can hear things outside of the HOH room. 

I'm just going to assume that BB had to fix something else in the house. Or they're letting people in to mess up the house or something like they have in previous seasons.

6 minutes ago, diana said:

I would think so.  That's why I dont think it's taking place in the back yard. Someone mentioned the possibility of them being locked up in HOH so they could do the battle back but as someone else already mentioned, Frankie's season they could hear Zach yelling and screaming out in the backyard. 

14 minutes ago, escape said:

James is also in a showmance. Paulie wants him in the Final 4 with himself, Paul and Corey. The guys are dominating because they are winning the comps and playing the game strategically, not emotionally.

I know, but unlike the other showmances, James is actually interested in Natalie, Natalie isn't getting so gaga over James that she's forgotten that she's playing a game, and their conversations are a breath of fresh air. But he would be going after the dominant showmances. At the moment, James/Natalie don't really have much power to do anything, unlike Paulie/Zak and Corey/Nicole. They're off to the side, and I like that. 

I just don't like the guys, so subjectively, I don't want them to win. Objectively, I know they are more deserving than the girls. I don't think they absolutely deserve it because their game play isn't actually that good....but most of the girls don't deserve it at this point, least of all Zak and Nicole. 

14 minutes ago, escape said:

Why would Paulie and Frank get into a fight?  If there is one, it would likely be with Tiffany and Day.

Maybe I should have added some sort of sarcasm clarification at the end of my post. Just throwing out some silliness while the feeds are down.

• Love 6

It just gets worse and worse

From Jokers: Nicole asks Zakiyah if they (Paulie&Zakiah) kissed last night. Zakiyah says no. But she faked a nightmare & Paulie pulled her close earlier today.Then Zakiyah eventually kissed Paulie on the neck. But Paulie hasn't kissed her (on the lips) yet.

The second hand embarrassment I feel for these women is making me uncomfortable.  I'm not sure how much longer I can watch if this 4 some stays much longer.

• Love 18

Kissing is more intimate than fondling.  Z, snap out of it and pay attention. He is not that into you. She is going to be crushed and blame Natalie.

• Love 5
(edited)
25 minutes ago, MV007 said:

The second hand embarrassment I feel for these women is making me uncomfortable.  I'm not sure how much longer I can watch if this 4 some stays much longer.

+1. And even though I absolutely despise Coco and Paulie and am normally an "all men out before all women" type viewer, I'm gonna need Nicole and Z out before the other two because even if the boys go the girls will still be having these cringe-worthy convos. Actually, they'll probably be even worse.

Although the hilarity of Z pulling a GM and carrying around Paulie's dirty shorts while wailing after he's evicted might be worth it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Although the hilarity of Z pulling a GM and carrying around Paulie's dirty shorts while wailing after he's evicted might be worth it.

Love it!

• Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, MV007 said:

It just gets worse and worse

From Jokers: Nicole asks Zakiyah if they (Paulie&Zakiah) kissed last night. Zakiyah says no. But she faked a nightmare & Paulie pulled her close earlier today.Then Zakiyah eventually kissed Paulie on the neck. But Paulie hasn't kissed her (on the lips) yet.

It's beyond awful. Z seriously got mad last night that Paulie and Nat were hiding under a bed together. James came in and looked under the bed at them and sort of chuckled and then left. Then Z came in and looked at them and proceeded to pout about it for the rest of the night. Of course Nicole had to console her and give her a pep talk about how she has to act like it doesn't even faze her because that's what she did with Corey and now look at them! Barf.

Damn Z for making me feel slightly bad for Paulie for having to deal with her. Z has a stuffed giraffe and Tiff has a stuffed gorilla, if Paulie has a stuffed bunny I'd be looking to get the poor thing into witness protection right about now.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 8
(edited)

Nicole and Corey talking about getting Day out. Corey said all they need is to get Paulie because he can break the tie. Nicole said she didn't want to do it unless Z, Michelle, and Paulie were all on board. Corey said Michelle would never get on board.

Now they're discussing whether to get Day or Frank out first. Nicole says she wants Day out more but thinks it's smarter to get Frank out first. Corey says nothing because, well, because he definitely wants to keep Frank over Day.

(edited)

Yeah, Zak and Nicole are just getting on my nerves. I've come to accept that Day's staying and Tiffany's leaving. Honestly, I'm even coming around to the fact that Tiffany may not come back, and I might be ok with it. Nobody coming back will really do all that much damage. Day leaving and coming back would....although Tiffany leaving and coming back would piss off Paulie. On the one hand, Paulie yet again getting screwed over is hilarious. On the other hand, another week or two of Tiffany bashing is not fun.

Unfortunately, there's a long list of people I need gone but I don't have any clue in what order. 

Frank or Paulie would be gone first, ideally. I think I need Bridgette, Day, or James to win HOH, just so Paulie/Corey don't feel too comfortable. They're getting really cocky and I think that they could actually be safe, since barely anyone has been thinking about getting them out. My fear is Nicole winning, because she'd just have a whole week of 'what do I dooooooooooooooo? Day's gonna be so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Frank's my secret alllyyyyyyyyyyy. Who do I go afterrrrrrrrrrrrrr?'. Although, at least it would be entertaining to see Nicole blow up her game by having to choose.

I'm thinking Paulie, Frank, Nicole, Michelle, and Day going in that order would make me happy.

Also, I had turned on the feeds to James' hand up Natalie's shirt and rubbing her back....and then it switched to Bridgette and Frank. How is it that James/Natalie being all affectionate doesn't annoy me but the mere sight of Paulie massaging Zak gets me annoyed? 

Also, if this Thursday is the wall, it's going to favour the smaller people and James, so that makes me excited. Well, almost excited. James, Bridgette, and Natalie are my choices to win. Day's close behind.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paul without the stupid Mohawk and disgusting beard.

Cn1DlstWcAEcNd7.jpg

And tats.  He looks good.  

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know, but unlike the other showmances, James is actually interested in Natalie, Natalie isn't getting so gaga over James that she's forgotten that she's playing a game, and their conversations are a breath of fresh air. But he would be going after the dominant showmances. At the moment, James/Natalie don't really have much power to do anything, unlike Paulie/Zak and Corey/Nicole. They're off to the side, and I like that. 

James and Natalie are still a showmance regardless.  From a strategic standpoint, if he is going after one of the showcouples, he will likely get rid of one of the girls like Zak or Nicole, since Paulie told Paul he wanted James in the Final 4.

• Love 1
(edited)

Paulie did say he'd be all over Z outside of the House and would like to talk after this and see where things go, but he just doesn't think that pursuing a relationship inside is the right way to go about it. And he wants to "nip it in the butt" because he doesn't want her running to Da'Vonne, who will tell her she's getting played.

That's a fair - he's just scared to tell her because he wants to use her to get to the end. So, whether his feelings are real or not, she's getting played. Shame on Z for focusing on romance instead of, you know, the half-a-million prize.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

James and Paulie are forming a James/Nat/Paulie/Z/Corey/Nicole/Paul alliance right now, which sounds like a literal nightmare.

...That's like the whole House! But hilarious Paul jumped Michelle.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

...That's like the whole House! 

James is so obsessed with alliances involving literally the whole house. Idiot!

I wish I believed James was bullshitting with this, but I don't think he is. I think he's really down for broing out. Sigh. 

This season had so much potential and the women have really let me down. I'm so disappointed.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

James is so obsessed with alliances involving literally the whole house. Idiot!

I wish I believed James was bullshitting with this, but I don't think he is. I think he's really down for broing out. Sigh. 

This season had so much potential and the women have really let me down. I'm so disappointed.

Me too. James has been telling Paulie a lot more information these days, and was absolutely desperate to let him know about Da'Vonne and targeting Paule/Corey yesterday - he basically followed him around until he could get him alone.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, mooses said:

Paulie did say he'd be all over Z outside of the House and would like to talk after this and see where things go, but he just doesn't think that pursuing a relationship inside is the right way to go about it. And he wants to "nip it in the butt" because he doesn't want her running to Da'Vonne, who will tell her she's getting played.

That's a fair - he's just scared to tell her because he wants to use her to get to the end. So, whether his feelings are real or not, she's getting played. Shame on Z for focusing on romance instead of, you know, the half-a-million prize.

Well that's a convenient excuse and I'm not buying it. If you truly like someone I don't think it's that easy to rebuff their numerous advances. I'd be more willing to believe that although he finds her attractive he's waiting to see what Cody and Derrick think. If they both approved of her I imagine he'd propose on the spot. Ok, maybe not but he's still an idiot.

• Love 13

Why in the heck are Bridgette and Nicole talking about giving patients an enema while sitting at the kitchen table and Day is trying to eat??????  How inconsiderate---!!!!!

• Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Well that's a convenient excuse and I'm not buying it. If you truly like someone I don't think it's that easy to rebuff their numerous advances. I'd be more willing to believe that although he finds her attractive he's waiting to see what Cody and Derrick think. If they both approved of her I imagine he'd propose on the spot. Ok, maybe not but he's still an idiot.

I agree. Unless Paulie's a really modest guy, which we know he isn't, it's clear that he just has no interest in dating Zak outside of this house and that he's just buying time until they both get out so he can break it to her. Sure, he may enjoy the flirting and the intimacy since they're stuck in that house and it's convenient. But Zak's interest far outweighs Paulie's. 

There's one thing to not want to start anything in the house so they can see where it goes outside of all the craziness. It's another to be stalling in order to find a way to 'break up' with her without ruining his own game. Maybe he's attracted to her, but I truly think it doesn't go any farther than that. Paulie's 'why would she want to [kiss me]' response really said it all for me. But again, this is not Paulie's fault. Zak shouldn't have gotten so attached and 'fallen in love' with him a month into the game. I say 'fallen in love' because I do think relationships work a whole lot differently when you're stuck in the house with the same people for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and there's nobody else around. I think Paulie is doing the best he can do, but I do think he wants the best of both worlds here, in using her for his game and for the company and intimacy. 

ETA: I want to establish here that I don't think this is Zak's fault at all, and I realize this post came out wrong. Zak isn't at fault for getting too close to Paulie, but her game may not make it to the finals because her emotions have gotten in the way of the game. That's the only fault that she has. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I agree. Unless Paulie's a really modest guy, which we know he isn't, it's clear that he just has no interest in dating Zak outside of this house and that he's just buying time until they both get out so he can break it to her. Sure, he may enjoy the flirting and the intimacy since they're stuck in that house and it's convenient. But Zak's interest far outweighs Paulie's. 

There's one thing to not want to start anything in the house so they can see where it goes outside of all the craziness. It's another to be stalling in order to find a way to 'break up' with her without ruining his own game. Maybe he's attracted to her, but I truly think it doesn't go any farther than that. Paulie's 'why would she want to [kiss me]' response really said it all for me. But again, this is not Paulie's fault. Zak shouldn't have gotten so attached and 'fallen in love' with him a month into the game. I say 'fallen in love' because I do think relationships work a whole lot differently when you're stuck in the house with the same people for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and there's nobody else around. I think Paulie is doing the best he can do, but I do think he wants the best of both worlds here, in using her for his game and for the company and intimacy. 

My 2 cents on that:  Zak is clearly looking for a relationship.  She stated that in her Jeff interview even before the show.  Paulie doesn't give me the impression that he's looking for a one-on-one.  He's young so he probably wants to date but not exclusively because he's not looking to settle down.  He's got the whole rest of his life for that.  Why rush it?  Zak has shown more than once what a jealous person she is.  That would be a real turn off for a young guy who's just looking for fun and games.  If I'm guessing Paulie right, he's not going to let Zak know that's how he feels until after the show.  Why chance it?  She could make things rough for him.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

James and Paulie are forming a James/Nat/Paulie/Z/Corey/Nicole/Paul alliance right now, which sounds like a literal nightmare.

My first post of the season (I think, ha)....NO! lol I hate, hate hate that it looks like Paulie is going to go far. Ugh. I need a triple eviction of Nicole, Paulie and Corey ASAP.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 18
(edited)
1 hour ago, mooses said:

That was my initial turn off for Z...her Jeff interview was so showmance focused that it really just made me lose a lot of respect for her as a serious player, especially considering that she was one of the newbies more familiar/a fan of BB.

18 minutes ago, J.D. said:

My 2 cents on that:  Zak is clearly looking for a relationship.  She stated that in her Jeff interview even before the show.  Paulie doesn't give me the impression that he's looking for a one-on-one.  He's young so he probably wants to date but not exclusively because he's not looking to settle down.  He's got the whole rest of his life for that.  Why rush it?  Zak has shown more than once what a jealous person she is.  That would be a real turn off for a young guy who's just looking for fun and games.  If I'm guessing Paulie right, he's not going to let Zak know that's how he feels until after the show.  Why chance it?  She could make things rough for him.

Plus, Paulie just got out of a long term relationship/engagement. He is not afraid of commitment, just doesn't seem to want it with Z. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Marie80 said:

Ha! He's said that Derrick told him the biggest thing is to not to get into a Showmance. I do think that's The Reason he's not making a move. So you're not too far off.

ETA: I also don't think that Nicole/Corey are going to have a relationship outside of the House, but neither of them are trying to make Derrick proud so they're having some fun.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
(edited)

I hope we get to the fight on the show tonight. I need to see "I was bred for this!"

OMG, Paulie STFU.

It's funny to hear Corey saying he wants to keep Tiff after the last couple of weeks.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1
(edited)

Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 5.21.44 PM.png

Wasn't her closest ally Steve? And then Austin/Twins? And she worked with Johnny Mac in the end? Does Paulie even know who Vanessa is or does he just make up last season as he goes along?

Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 5.25.18 PM.png

And Frank trying to explain that Tiffany is the dumbed-down version of Vanessa.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
(edited)

Paulie is so freaking stubborn. Bet he'd be pissed if someone kept judging him based on his brothers actions.

Also, Day getting into bed without saying a word after POV picks is one reason she's on the block. These girls better get it together before the boys pick them off.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 5.21.44 PM.png

Wasn't her closest ally Steve? And then Austin/Twins? And she worked with Johnny Mac in the end? Does Paulie even know who Vanessa is or does he just make up last season as he goes along?

Paulie probably has never even watched the show before.  I think he only knows what Derrick has told him about this game and past players.  It's a shame; I really liked Paulie at the beginning.  Now, I almost wish he was the first one out instead of Jozea.

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Paulie is so freaking stubborn. Bet he'd be pissed if someone kept judging him based on his brothers actions.

Heh. I actually think that's what he wants - he's dying to be a member of the Hitmen. But they are so two years ago!

If I were these HGs, I'd want Paulie gone ASAP. No one will jump without asking him how high. He has no power left this week (unless it's a tie), but everyone has to beg him to change the way the House is going.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
(edited)

Why the frantic push for Paulie to be on board with Day out?  This is making me nuts.  You don't need him, work on the others.  He is not the boss, show him he has no power over you for fuck sake.  You guys traded Frank for Paulie, can't you see that?   One thing good about this season is that the alliances are fluid.  No one seems to be rooted other than Michele and maybe more but certainly you can get 5 votes together.  ARG. 

Frank, Bridget, probably Nicole and Cory, they were into it earlier.  One more vote and they have it. 

Edited by wings707
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Why the frantic push for Paulie to be on board with Day out?  This is making me nuts.  You don't need him, work on the others.  He is not the boss, show him he has no power over you for fuck sake.  You guys traded Frank for Paulie, can't you see that?   One thing good about this season is that the alliances are fluid.  No one seems to be rooted other than Michele and maybe more but certainly you can get 5 votes together.  ARG. 

Frank, Bridget, probably Nicole and Cory, they were into it earlier. The don't have much time left!  One more vote and they have it. 

This is what frustrates me. Their need to appease Paulie for whatever reason.

• Love 1

Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 5.34.53 PM.png  Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 5.37.10 PM.png

There is definitely going to be no flip (at this point Paulie shouldn't want to keep Tiffany anyway), but his Vanessa-obsession is real.

I checked out Vanessa's twitter to see if she said anything about it, but just came away with this:

Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 5.44.19 PM.png

• Love 10
Just now, kellog010 said:

This is what frustrates me. Their need to appease Paulie for whatever reason.

Yes, that is exactly what bothers me!  I want Paulie gone soon. 

It doesn't fucking matter what Paulie thinks or how he votes.  Frank stop trying to convince him.  Convince the others!  You almost have enough!!! 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, gunderda said:

They're up in the HOH on lockdown - which happened yesterday as well.  BB had to fix a sign inside the house and since they can't go outside they get put into the HOH room.  And whenever they get locked into the HOH we get our feeds cut.  I think it's because you can hear things outside of the HOH room. 

I'm just going to assume that BB had to fix something else in the house. Or they're letting people in to mess up the house or something like they have in previous seasons.

I would think so.  That's why I dont think it's taking place in the back yard. Someone mentioned the possibility of them being locked up in HOH so they could do the battle back but as someone else already mentioned, Frankie's season they could hear Zach yelling and screaming out in the backyard. 

They're probably fixing the Departures sign.  I read at the start of the season it was supposed to factor into the show somehow.  I assumed it was another twist that fizzled before it even started but maybe it's related to the Battle Back or the post-team phase of the game.  

• Love 1

It's really funny reading the Twitter updates and at least twice a day, it's Frank and Paulie talking and Frank rehearsing the exact same points to keep Tiffany over and over, as if the more he says it, the more Paulie will be fine with it. What's even funnier is that Corey keeps chiming in with the same dialogue as well whenever Paulie tries to say that Tiffany would come after him (she would). He just keeps shaking his head and saying that she wouldn't.

Man, Paulie, your bros aren't on board with what you want. That must suck. Corey seems to either genuinely like Tiffany, or he genuinely dislikes Day and maybe not just for knowing that she's coming after him. 

• Love 1

Haven't been watching the feeds much but what little I've seen plus reading updates it seems like Tiffany is kind of a mess. I did see her the other day sitting outside begging Natalie not to leave her alone because she is afraid of what Da' might do. She said she was afraid that Da' was going to "throw shade at her." Then I read that Frank said that Tiffany is hiding because she's afraid of Da' and that she plans to hide behind Frank if Da' does anything on eviction night. Just what does Tiff think Da's going to do --- hit her? I don't think Tiffany is suited for this game at all and hope she goes home Thurs night.

I'm still not sold on Natalie -- I know just about everyone loves her but I can't shake the feeling that she's not what she seems. Doesn't help that her "showmance" was her third choice and one of the only single men left in house and if anything physical happens between her and James, even a makeout session, I will be shocked.

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

I'm still not sold on Natalie -- I know just about everyone loves her but I can't shake the feeling that she's not what she seems. Doesn't help that her "showmance" was her third choice and one of the only single men left in house and if anything physical happens between her and James, even a makeout session, I will be shocked.

I may love Natalie but I understand your suspicions, especially if you don't watch the feeds much (and to be fair, I barely watch the feeds myself, as of recently). I personally find Natalie a cute pie who is genuinely is sweet and intelligent to boot. It's easier to tell when you watch and listen to her, which I have been doing a lot more of. But there have actually been some minor physical things happening between her and James. A lot of cuddling, a lot of touching (James had his hand under Natalie's shirt earlier today) and he almost got a kiss from her. So there's definitely progress being made with them. They broke a barrier yesterday when they finally both talked and confirmed that they were not just flirting, so both have been getting active with the intimacy. 

Also, who was the third showmance? There was Victor, and now there's James. I know it wasn't with Paulie (she may have touched him once or twice but I don't count that as an attempt at a showmance in any way), and I can't remember anything happening with Corey. I'm not sure about Paul, though. 

Tiffany is a mess, I agree. I wish she was trying a lot harder to stay, but she's been relying on others to do it, for the most part. BUT, seeing as these people have treated her badly, ignored her, and made fun of her behind her back and she has found out about that, I don't blame her for wanting to stay far away from them. Unfortunately, that means it's better for her to go home. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Day running to HOH to say she heard Tiff was going to campaign is sketch.

Another reason why people think she is sketchy and I don't blame them for it is when she does "head counts" she'll go from room to room seeing who is in there and she just "pops her head in". People have said that it sketches them out. 

• Love 2

Also, who was the third showmance? There was Victor, and now there's James. I know it wasn't with Paulie (she may have touched him once or twice but I don't count that as an attempt at a showmance in any way), and I can't remember anything happening with Corey. I'm not sure about Paul, though.

I meant that James was her third choice, not that he's her third showmance. She was initially interested in Corey but apparently he wasn't interested. She then went to Victor, who "dumped her" and then she chose James. Besides James, I think the only other unattached male in the house at that point was Paul (and who the heck would want to spend hours at a time with that guy?) 

18 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

I meant that James was her third choice, not that he's her third showmance. She was initially interested in Corey but apparently he wasn't interested. She then went to Victor, who "dumped her" and then she chose James. Besides James, I think the only other unattached male in the house at that point was Paul (and who the heck would want to spend hours at a time with that guy?) 

Cole Porter.

• Love 2